[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drug Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (20 KB, 632x420) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
20 KB, 632x420
How about a /drugs general/, guys? After all, that's all we have at this point

>Smoke lots of weed
>Drink lots of alcohol
>Done DXM twice
>Salvia once
>LSD twice

Doing LSD a third time tomorrow.

For those who have done both, what are your personal opinions on the differences between LSD and Shrooms, other than the duration? Curious on that because everyone seems to have different answers.
>>
>>26567120
Fuck me man. I decided to binge of my prescription of Ritalin over a two day period, and I went through the entire bottle of my instant release while finishing half of my extended release. Fuck me, I think I'm going to switch to meth or something. I can't continue to waste my script which I actually need.
>>
LSD is God tier
Salvia is shit tier
>>
did LSD once and had a blast
definitely want to try shrooms sometime
>>
>>26567120
for me shrooms were much more relaxed and visual, great for seeing music. acid is less visual, more thinky, more laughy, more tweaky
>>
>>26567120
Pain pills are maximum comfy
>>
LSD feels a little artificial, the visuals are more geometric and you can interact with sober people better (at normal trip doses). If you pop 8 tabs then well good luck. LSD has a residual thing to it too, you still feel it even after you stop tripping. When shrooms end its over

Shrooms gives you more of a full body high and the visuals are more organic. objects tend to 'breathe' i guess. I didnt like to be around anyone other than my trip buddies when i did shrooms. Shrooms completely fuck me up too, but i like the high and the visuals better. plus its not made in a lab
>>
>>26567175
I didn't like salvia that much. I had a very hard time getting anything from it (apparently some people just don't get effects; my friends did, and I was experienced with smoking, while some of them weren't). But I can see how it could be interesting.

>>26567251
I have always had very visual trips with LSD, so I'm curious if shrooms would be more so. The relaxed bit though sounds nice - LSD's very high energy.
>>
>>26567120
>Smoke weed like a fiend
>Take muscle relaxers daily
>Xanax, codeine, and painkillers occasionally
>Shrooms infrequently, but they're great

I do coke at parties but I'm trying to cut back. Might actually have problem.
>>
>>26567301
too true. the problem is that they are so addictive
>>
i used to smoke a lot of weed, sometimes 3 times a day, haven't smoked in a couple of weeks now though

tried lsd for the first time the last time i smoked weed, 300ug. had a blast, and since then i've stopped drinking alcohol. i've tried multiple times but its just not interesting anymore, at all. it's expensive, dangerous, and the effects suck compared to substances like lsd

before doing acid i kind of hoped it'd change my personality to be less of a dick, and it did. too bad it only lasted for a day or two

i still feel like the world sucks, and that most people around me are completely mentally handicapped

wish i could have an lsd afterglow all the time, the day after was probably the best i've ever felt in my life
>>
i smoke weed regularly and next week im doing some acid with my best friend and his gf
>>
>>26567440
Yeah, I had that too - I felt way much nicer and more pleasant after my high. But then I was a dick again.
>>
File: works.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
works.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
opiates are maximum comfy

I shoot dope every so often and the rush is insane plus the nods and comfy feels are great too

but keeping use low takes a lot of willpower
>>
>>26567440
>>26567520
I heard the comedown is the best part
>>
>>26567400
Well, you might want to ask yourself, why don't you like being sober? Don't be afraid to ask these questions and say the answers.

Plus all that's way too expensive to just keep doing man.
>>
>>26567615
Same thing for me with coke. Gotta really make an effort not to do a lot more.

I love painkillers and downers, how great is heroin?
>>
Anyone have experience with coke?

My friend gets some every once in a while, i've never been interested in trying it before but i might give it a go the next time I go visit him. Only done weed, shrooms, lsd and a few assorted downers before
>>
File: 1392344183724.gif (300 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1392344183724.gif
300 KB, 500x500
I use robbitussin liquid gells for my dxm trips
swallowing all those pills is not fun though

what brand of syrup is dxm only? preferably not horrible in taste
I remember an /r9k/ infographic that listed all the dxm brands but I forgot to save it
>>
>>26567636
It can be. The first come down was pleasant, but I didn't really get to relish it - I did LSD at 4PM on a Wednesday, came down at 2AM, and had to get up the next day at 6AM to drive 3 hours to an amusement park. Still, I felt very friendly for a few days afterwards.

Second come down sucked. I did it with one of my best friends, but she's very political (best way to put it - she isn't ultra liberal or a tumblr, but she likes to talk politics) and I got confused and upset during the high, and depressed after.

It definitely varies on your trip's setting, but if you have a good time the come down is great.
>>
>>26567716
It's pretty nuts man, you feel like you got hit with lightning and you just go fucking nuts
I did it while drunk and stoned and it was the wildest experience ever
>>
>>26567640
same thing I ask my therapist haha.

but seriously, I have really tight muscles so downers help that and I just generally hate life/have trouble relaxing.
>>
>>26567784
huh neat, I'm going to go to a Lightning Bolt show with him in a few weeks, that sounds like it'd go well with that
>>
>>26567733
>swallowing all those pills is not fun though
You're deeply mistaken if you think syrup will be better.

Safe brands vary with location. Ingredients are listed on the packages though so just look through syrups until you find something appropriate.
>>
>>26567892
i've never been much of a pill swallower and gag all the time when taking the 40+ robbo pills
all that gagging increases the likely hood that I will puke everywhere
>>
>>26567615
>shooting dope
>willpower

lmao good luck. Try crack if you haven't yet, it's fucking fantastic after a shot of dope.
>>
>>26567971
What kind of pills are you taking? How high are you getting (plateau)? How fucking fat are you?
>>
>>26567733
look up robodrink for gelcaps. easily the cleanest method other than pure dxm powder or tablets, no nausea ime and far less sorbitol is consumed so less diarrhea if that's an issue. syrups are packed with sorbitol and are very nauseating and disgusting
>>
Ketamine,
GHB
Alcohol
Benzodiazepines
Speed
Weed
Occasional opiate
MXE
>>
>how great is heroin?

heroin is just like any other strong opiate painkiller

of course shooting is where heroin shines

it doesn't hit you straight away but maybe 15 seconds later(usually i'm flushing my syringe at the sink when it hits.)

you go from nothing to peak opiate comfy high with no build up and you get an amazing rushing feeling through your entire body that almost knocks the breath out you
>>
tfw trying to get a job to afford a weed smoking booze drinking wing eating vidya game habit and a place you can afford to do it all in.
>>
>>26568105

forgot to quote>>26567686

fuck my life honestly lads
>>
>>26568034
robbitussin liquid gels 15mg each
im 6'2 147 pounds so im under weight
I honestly can't really distinguish the plateaus because when im high im too retarded to really pick up on the differences
>>
>>26568127
Okay, you're getting high as shit probably then. Be careful, dude. I assumed you were fat as fuck because half that knocks me on my ass.
>>
>>26568105
The rush is pretty good but not great. Once in a while I'll get a batch with a crazy rush that makes me cough though.
>>
>>26568040
whats the method for robodrink?
all google is giving me is reddit pages just describing how it felt
>>
>>26568210
this is how I do it:
-put all your gelcaps in a bowl of cold to room temp (not hot!) water for a few minutes until the outsides feel soft
-get a bottle, preferrably with a wide mouth, fill it 1/4 to 1/3 way with water or juice
-get a pair of small scissors (medical/nail scissors), pick up each capsule and hold it with the scissor blades, slice it inside the bottle so the 2 halves fall in
-shake the bottle for a few minutes until the half caps swell up a bit and you're certain their contents are emptied into the liquid
-strain the caps+liquid with a screen, I use a steel tea strainer, use a spoon to squeeze out any remaining liquid from the strained capsules, and pour some water on the strained capsules to wash off any remaining DXM juice

what you're left with is slightly bitter but very drinkable DXM water. You can drink it all at once for a sharp come up or sip on it slowly for a more intense peak due to the DXM to DXO metabolism
>>
File: 1380628942348.gif (857 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1380628942348.gif
857 KB, 500x500
>>26568437
should I use water or something else in the bottle like a sweet juice or soda?
I imagine dxm tastes like hell if the pills and syrup are anything to go by
>>
>>26568503
I use mostly water with a bit of juice added - doesn't taste too bad at all, just slight bitterness. not sure if carbonated drinks would be good or bad with shit floating in it
>>
I've done just about everything and the only thing I do now is drink and smoke weed with an occasional low dose of xanax for my anxiety. Dabbing and Marijuana concentrates in general are the shit
>>
whats the appeal of opiates?
from my understanding it just kills all pains but unless your being stabbed every 15 minutes why would you need no pain?
what does it feel like?
>>
Acid(assuming it's real cid) is better imo. Shrooms are more vivid and crazy while acid is more introspective. I think a good acid trip is more rewarding personally.
>>
>>26567120
I've smoked weed daily for 3 years now and have to quit for a couple months so i can get an internship this summer. It's day 2 and this shit sucks so much.
>>
>>26567120
I take soma and percs
>>
>>26568669
You feel relaxed .your muscles turn to mush, you nod out its lush
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.