[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online Dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Tinder-980x420.jpg (55 KB, 980x420) Image search: [Google]
Tinder-980x420.jpg
55 KB, 980x420
I think I missed my opportunity to find a girlfriend the normal way. I never did in high school or college, and now it's all through apps and online bullshit. I mean...romance is just completely dead now.

Your first contact with a girl is seeing her picture on a 5" screen. You flick through some pictures and dumb text and you've "met" a girl. It's so artificial it's almost unbelievable. Now when people ask "how did you two meet" the answer is highly likely to just be "Tinder". Pathetic.

I should have tried during college to at least know what really finding a girlfriend feels like. In a few years, it'll all just be automated or done by your company, like in Japan.
>>
While it sucks that it's really the only way to meet girls now other than friends, it makes it easier. Approaching some random girl on the street seems fucking impossible, at least with online dating you can hide behind text and think of what to say.
>>
Online dating won't help you. You're really just shit out of luck.
>>
>>26566347
People don't use tinder for relationships though.

They just use it for a date-abd-fuck.

Nor more find their bfs and gfs the normal way, but use tinder in between for cheap and easy sex every now and then (or more often depending on how attractive they are as a man or easy they are as a girl).
>>
>>26566347
If you're trying to use tinder to get a gf you are in for disappointment.

By the time you've gone on your second date she's probably already fucked another guy in between your first and second date since you aren't official yet.

And even if she hasn't do you want to get a gf who has been with 20 different guys? Because that's what virtually all tinder girls have done.
>>
>>26566347
>5" screen

You're doing it wrong
>>
how do i get pictures for use on online dating when i have none and no friends
>>
>>26566528
Take them yourself
>>
Tinder isn't for actual dating faggot it's for hookups.
>>
>>26566563
what like prop my phone up on something and set a timer? and can you use all of the sites with just one?
>>
>>26566347

"Online dating" is literally "I wonder how many points I'll get today!" the videogame for women. If you look decent enough or like you've got some money, they'll message you and several of the other hundreds of people she has to choose from, and if you're really lucky, she'll let you buy her some food and will totally call you for a second date. One of the lucky 700 will even get to have sex with her.
>>
>>26566567
Don't bother, OP has created his own little world where he never had a chance in the first place because of circumstances beyond his control, because it's easier than admitting that anything could be even partially his own fault. In reality he'd be at least as hopeless 50 years ago, but he fetishizes "traditional" relationships and pretends this is what "everyone" is doing in order to turn anything resembling a fulfilling relationship into an impossible pipe dream so he never has to try. Ultimately, being miserable is easier than trying to change yourself.

I mean christ, OP, you do realize normies don't use real dating sites, right?
>>
EY!
My phone is 6"!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.