[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think you will ever get married?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 1071x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 1071x1500
Do you think you will ever get married?
>>
Since I refuse to become a beta provider I probably won't get married
>>
Sooner or later.
I'd like to never have children and live my life free of women. Hopefully sexually active but with no compromises. But I doubt I'll keep thinking like that in 15 years.
>>
I hope so because I hate chasing girls so I'll be very happy to settle down with one.
>>
Nope nor am I ever going to enter a vagina, I'm okay with it.
>>
File: 1432864208405.png (417 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1432864208405.png
417 KB, 500x500
Definitely not to a modern day woman.

Several generations ago, for sure I would've. I always tell this to people, I'm a husband and father, I just don't have a wife and kids. By that, I mean, I'd love to have those things, I just don't think it's realistic in this day and age.

The west is slowly collapsing, and I'd rather just enjoy the ride.
>>
Nah I'll just blow my head off when I become a wizard

I don't think I'll ever hold a girl's hand let alone get married
>>
Getting married requires a female to be interested in me. Being a 26yo KV, the 16ish years of rejection have proven that to be an impossibility time and time again. I've given up.
>>
I'm 26 and have thought about this alot. I'd think I could be happy either way, being single my whole life would grant me a whole life of freedom and time to my hobbies despite any bouts of loneliness. I'm not even sure if I can score a non-landwhale wife so there's that too.
>>
>>26565861
>Im a husband and a father I just dont have these things
That's the saddest post I've read on r9k in a while....
>>
File: 1408555815353.jpg (35 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1408555815353.jpg
35 KB, 500x560
>>26565985
Sad, but the honest truth.

Seriously, I love kids with all my heart, second next to animals and I know damn well I'd make a good father, partially thanks to my father for raising me so well.

Same goes for a wife, I'd make a good husband. Not some spineless beta piece of shit, but an actual ruler and protector of my household.

I just know for a fact, modern women don't know how to be mothers, let alone hold down a long term, monogamous relationship. The old school values I seek, are no longer passed down as they once were and I'm not a fool to think otherwise and be lead astray.

I'll forever have the notion of "What if", because, well, that's all I can really have. I'm not going to pander to my incoherent, fairy tale thoughts that float inside my head. I see the current world for what it is and what I see is unobtainable.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (67 KB, 511x571) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
67 KB, 511x571
>>26566131
Pic related, it's you
(ORIGINAL DESU COMMENT)
>>
>>26566131
But, anon. I do agree the vast majority of western women are like that but there's still good women out there.

I've came across maybe 3-4 wife material grills in my life.
>>
>>26566188
Oh, you're one of those types.

Faggot
>>
I want to. I want to have kids.
Every day I feel it becomes a little bit less likely, and I think I gave up on it a long time ago. I just have not admitted it yet.
>>
>>26565554
No.
Can't get someone to like me anyway. I have my hope up too many time.
>>
>>26566189
I don't agree just women are shit, I agree men are equally as shit.

Western society in general no longer has values or a moral compass.

I know there's still some good women out there, I just highly doubt I'll run into any of them worth marrying.
>>
i'm divorced. marriage wasn't great.
>>
>>26565838
Sad, really. This is the lifestyle we're basically pushed to. At least until we move to somewhere decent.
>>
>>26565554
nah

but since i'm 22 my folks haven't lost hope yet, even though i've never had a girlfriend, or kissed or anything
>>
>>26565554
she looks a lot better in the thumbnail
>>
>>26566188
I still wonder what ever happened to this kid. I sort of don't want to know.
>>
Nobody will ever want to marry me.
>>
>>26565554
Dude I'm still stressing about whether I'll ever go on a real date with a girl.
>>
The only woman I could see myself marrying doesn't want to see me again. So probably not.
>>
No, I don't like women with British accents. And I live in the UK.
>>
only way I would have gotten married is if I had a high school sweetheart or something
Literally cannot trust a single woman over 16
>>
>>26567785
>implying you're worth trusting
>>
Yeah I'm most likely going to get married some day but I don't want to have a wedding with people at it or like a party or anything because I hate everyone
>>
>>26565883
I know that feel bro. 26yo khv reporting.
>>
>>26565554

I will inevitably die, but I don't plan on dying in agony, anon.
>>
I fucking hope so because I want a daughteru
>>
Hopefully not desu. I'm a virgin but I want to a gf more than anything. But getting married to me seems like hell and not to mention having kids!? Rather be dead
>>
I'm too old. Already 25 and won't have a degree until 28/29. Plus I'd want to date for 4+ years before getting married, at this point in my life it seems too late to get married. I fucked up big time.
Not to mention I wouldn't have a single friend to invite to my wedding, it's weird how my life has come to this.
>>
File: wat6rr.gif (711 KB, 170x127) Image search: [Google]
wat6rr.gif
711 KB, 170x127
I'm not a simp, so no.
>>
>>26565554
It'd be nice.

My current girlfriend seems like my last chance. But the next two months are going to be a little rough.
>>
I won't if I don't find anything serious by 30. I am closing in on 27.

>refuse to raise another man's kids. Family is supporting me on this point
>dad got screwed in divorce, mom wants to take him back to court for more money.
>it seems all the women who have their shit together are taken by this point
>dating over the past 18 months has been nothing but flakes, nutcases, and Jesus freaks.

The 82 year old neighbor I drink with wants to go to my wedding. I don't think he realized how bad things have become since he got married back in the 50's.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.