[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this isn't what you wanted, why did you let it happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: dumpl.jpg (58 KB, 445x545) Image search: [Google]
dumpl.jpg
58 KB, 445x545
If this isn't what you wanted, why did you let it happen?
>>
I'm lazy, apathetic and couldn't predict the future.
>>
Im lazy, apathetic and don't care.
>>
Because I didn't know how it would turn out, obviously

What a dumb question m8
>>
Because I knew how it'd turn out, but didn't do anything about it
>>
I'm not in a position to do anything about it.
>>
>>26565203
>I'm lazy, apathetic and couldn't predict the future.
>>26565188

Exactly this.

Also because my autistic mind figured that "future me" was just some impossibly faraway unreachable other person, and then one day I wake up and it's 2016 and I'm 30 and still live at home and still doing the same things since like 2003 except that now I can't even flirt with almost-18 emo/goth girls.
>>
>>26565188
>let
Hold on, just let me start flying through the power of positive thinking and drop mental bombs over the capital of every country on Earth, killing all the corrupt politicians and being a massive eugenics program to cull all the sociopaths.

God damn, why didn't I think of this before? It's so simple!
>>
File: 1446404759799.jpg (52 KB, 600x334) Image search: [Google]
1446404759799.jpg
52 KB, 600x334
>>26565188
I didn't ask to be a goddamn social outcast. I didn't ask for my parents to immigrate to a foreign land of Chads and Stacy roasties; I didn't ask to be a shitskin and have all sorts of fucked up, unattractive physical traits. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>26566227
Yeah I know. I'm sorry. I can't focus my anger.
>>
>>26565188
>implying that there is nothing in our lives we have no control over.
>>
>>26565383
I was at college when a goddamn hot Goth chick was flirting with this extremely fat late'20's kind of guy. He's literally the perfect recipient for a fedora, that's how he looked. I think you still have a shot at girls.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.