[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sperg Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: piero.jpg (25 KB, 397x250) Image search: [Google]
piero.jpg
25 KB, 397x250
>be me as a child
>basically be ostracized my whole life and never connect with anybody
>obsess over maps and history while the other kids are playing sportsball
>basically become a social outcast before my life even starts
>I can tell the entire histories of some countries at the age of 13 but never had a friend
>basically just live at this point to see the possibilities of technology and watch current events
>just sit in my room all day playing the same 3 games over and over again while still finding it fun
>hate myself for never being good like anyone else
>basically be fucked over before it ever even started

Anyone else feel my suffering?
>>
>>26564980
What games you play anon
>>
File: valetta.jpg (316 KB, 1908x1200) Image search: [Google]
valetta.jpg
316 KB, 1908x1200
>>26565033
Europa Universalis 4, Dirty Bomb, and anything from the STALKER games

its my shit
>>
op you sounds like a boss m8, I'd love to have your life
>>
>>26565140
I'm gonna start playing these now so I can get smarter like op no joke. my brain is gone
>>
As a girl, I can relate

no one wants to date a girl that spends all her time learning odd facts.
>>
>>26564980
Do you speak like Piero?
>>
>>26565180
Tits or GTFO

Nobody here is going to commiserate with your existence. Even if you're fat as fuck there is a bunch of niggers for you to validate your life against.
>>
File: naturalphilosophy.png (57 KB, 283x191) Image search: [Google]
naturalphilosophy.png
57 KB, 283x191
>>26565200
I kind of do, but a few people said I speak very directly, like Hank Hill. But, yes mostly I do. I just can't shut up about things that interest me
>>
>>26565237
No, I'm not fat, but no guy wants to date me.

I just spend all day reading books and playing video games and sometimes watching movies. No one wants someone like that. No one wants a boring girlfriend.
>>
I can relate. I was treated like a dog growing up. Could not sit on furniture, had to eat all my food or I could not leave table. Could not do anything but lay on floor watch tv. Could not play, or go anywhere. Forced to do slave chores (rub feet, clean, fetch things). They threw things at me if I was doing something bad (same thing they threw at the dogs).

This crippled any chance of normalcy I had. I was unable to speak till 3rd grade. (my parents never asked me questions etc. I understood language, but did not speak for a while. Then when I did, I was told to shut up.) I had no notion of what a "Friend" was. I didn't realize other people could feel. I eventually grew up schizoid.

Obsessed over same games (pokemon, mario, and anime things)
>>
>>26565140
Great games anon
>>
>>26565261
Once again Tits or GTFO!

You normie bitch. You don't understand, all you have to do is try. Even if you're boring, and you're not fat, guys will pay you attention. You don't know, and never will know what it is to be a shadow in society. You think you identify with us, you have zero clue how deep this rabbit hole goes.
>>
>>26565323
>You normie bitch.
but I'm still a virgin and 22

You're right. I don't try because I don't want to repeatedly face rejection over and over again.
>>
>>26565268
sounds terrible. My mother was very loving, but my father was a dude-bro alcoholic. I got the fuck out of that small town as soon as I could. Living alone with a menial welding job. Its relaxing. Welding is more like painting than you think
>>26565287
thanks
>>
>>26565261
>I just spend all day reading books and playing video games and sometimes watching movies. No one wants someone like that. No one wants a boring girlfriend.

Fucking bullshit, every other guy on /r9k/ wants that. But the guys here don't count, do they?
>>
>>26565353
My mom was a meth addict, who was retarded (mental age of a child 7 years of age). Then my step father was a ex nam vet. He forgot how to emotion. He was also extremely old fashioned. (aka the mom is suppose to supply the love, but she didn't, and the dad was suppose to be the punishment). So I got all the negatives of both. Lucky me, I was hella smart and clever despite lacking in social abilities. I was able to graduate first in my family and I began working when I was 17 and moved out when I was 18.
>>
>>26564980
Op i am just like you, except there is literally always somebody who wants to be your mate. The easiest way i've found to connect with people is having the same stances, i've met the only two lifelong friends i have just by making fun of sjws and by talking about philosophy.

And no i am no chad, when i was in highschool i only talked to at most two people in a class.

Trust me, ive been where you are, the only way to gain a mate is just to go out somewhere and find someone with the same hate as you, as hate is the fastest way to bond two people together.
>>
>>26565352
Ahhh rejection, that's because you want the Chad, and can't see yourself with one of us. You'll dismiss the weird guy that actually pays attention. Oh he wasn't serious about taking me out or getting to know me. You'll hamster that shit in your head. No shit you think life is all rejection. You think because you have a vagina you still can have standards. Lol we have more in common with a termite than we do with a wannabe femrobot.
>>
>>26565261

mate desu I'm pretty normie and I have never dated a girl that I actually find interesting, you're all boring af
>>
>>26565396
>Fucking bullshit, every other guy on /r9k/ wants that. But the guys here don't count, do they?
It would probably be a long distance relationship though and I keep hearing that those never work out.

>>26565415
>Ahhh rejection, that's because you want the Chad
n-no, I go to a liberal college and I'm also a bit of a /pol/ack too. No one here would want to date a Trump supporter. They'd attack me on every insecurity I have.
>>
>>26565140
>STALKER games
Me too. I've even resulted to playing MISERY because I've played every other decent STALKER mod there is.
Help.
>>
>>26565436
Unless their a cuck.
>>
>>26565436
>It would probably be a long distance relationship though
I almost every day dream of having a girlfriend to talk to over the Internet, because it would be more than enough to finally escape the crushing loneliness of feeling utterly unwanted and unable to connect with any other person.
>>
>>26565436
Yep there are no robots that also identify with Pol thoughts and leanings. Jesus you're just lazy. That's why no guy wants to fuck with you. You make zero effort to connect with people you could get along with. Especially those of the opposite sex. When we try that, well that's why we are what we are. You are just an excuse factory.
>>
>>26564980
You nearly described my childhood 100%
>>
>>26565504
And don't guys not want virgin girls like me? Something about not being experienced or something? I've had opportunities to lose my virginity but I want to truly love someone before I do, but I hear that scares guys away
>>
File: gas.png (780 KB, 833x823) Image search: [Google]
gas.png
780 KB, 833x823
>>26565444
holy shit, dude. I fucking love MISERY so much. I started out deleting it, then reinstalling,deleting, etc. But, finally something clicked and I began to like it. Even if the weapon models barely align with the textures, its so gratifying to get a haul of hard earned loot after a raid.

>protips
>never spend ANY money repairing things at a repairman, just do it yourself
>stashes are nerfed, but loot from neutral stalkers is buffed
>sell EVERYTHING
>never play recon
>use a lead container and get a ecologist suit before artifact hunting
>smoke cigs to stop radiation
>>
>>26565436
>It would probably be a long distance relationship though
Post your zip code
>>
>>26565575
>>never spend ANY money repairing things at a repairman, just do it yourself
Already done.
>>sell EVERYTHING
Already done
>>never play recon
Already done
>>use a lead blah blah blah artifacts
Fuck artifacts, they're awful in MISERY and not even worth it.
>>smoke cigs to stop radiation
Doesn't do very much, and by the time you've smoked enough cigs you lose a lot of health.
Also, sometimes picking up everything is a bad idea.
https://streamable.com/4c9c
is a good representation of quicksaving every time I can even shoot my broken ass gun.
>>
File: 1417589391198.gif (2 MB, 300x403) Image search: [Google]
1417589391198.gif
2 MB, 300x403
>>26565625
o-ok

b-but I think you should know a little something about me beforehand

I'm actually a guy just messing with you. Women can't be robots, lmao. Do you really think a girl would have hobbies?
>>
File: Slav squat.jpg (670 KB, 2400x1600) Image search: [Google]
Slav squat.jpg
670 KB, 2400x1600
>>26565575
>its so gratifying to get a haul of hard earned loot after a raid.
Forgot to mention, but I actually did write down a list of every single item I had right after I recorded that video,
I have 4 rifles, 2 pistols, a jar of gold teeth, two playboys, around 200 pistol rounds, 250 rifle rounds, 30 shotgun shells, 2 swiss blades, a broken camera, marijuana, 5 packs of cigarettes, a pill larger than my mouth to swallow in case of blowouts, steroids, 2 bandages, 2 grenades, 2 anti rad, 2 medkits, 1 purified water with 1 liter in total, 3 sparkling waters, 1 military ration, 2 jars of grease for my guns, two thermoses with tea in them, 3 slices of meat, 2 literal feet from snorks, 5 badges, 48 ruble coins worth 100 each, 6 improvised stimpacks, 3 imported stimpacks, a picture from somewhere I've never been, 2 pieces of paper, a shovel, batteries, a map, a bedroll, a 10kg suit of armor, a 5kg helmet, skin, 2 sets of akvatabs, a picture of a girl I've never seen, a tetanus vaccine, kevlar plate, a camelbak, canned tomatoes, smoked sausage, 2 silencers, 3 grenade launchers, 2 scopes, a universal power device, 1 set of 4 sleeping pills, radioprotectant, two boxes of cigars, psy block, useless ammo, and some guys PDA I stole from his corpse, and an entire can of gasoline.

That's 64.4kg.
pic unrelated.
>>
>>26565642
>artifacts are great, you just have to have a application container or a counter artifact
>sell your high quality weapons to owl not beard. owl pays quadruple the money
>Also, sometimes picking up everything is a bad idea.
Just take safer routes to the base
Example:If you attacked the merc water plant at Zaton, take the road across the bridge through the factory to avoid the spawn shitstorm
>>
>>26565725
>take the road across the bridge through the factory to avoid the spawn shitstorm
?
I cleared out the merc base in 2 tries, and the first time I got hs while getting the gas tank, I just wasn't paying attention and didn't realize they spotted me. What spawn shitstorm are you referring to?
>sell your high quality weapons to owl, not beard
Eh. Beard buys shit quality guns but I think that's because of Les Miserables, and I haven't gotten any top quality guns yet. Currently in Jupiter, haven't launched it up in a while, will report my loadout.
>>
>>26565773
are you doing quests? because some quests can give you some REALLY valuable shit. The container for snag quest can give you Kevlar plating and medicine if you can stand the snorks. Whenever I play, I like to 100% it to maximize my chances

also, get the modernized STG with a scope, best weapon in the game
>>
>>26565836
>are you doing quests?
Of course, and I know all the stashes by heart so I just go get those. The main problem I have is psi damage fucking me over from the half a gorillion controllers in jupiter itself, I believe.
Maybe I got past it, I don't remember honestly.
>also, get the modernized STG with a scope, best weapon in the game
Don't think I've seen it and isn't the STG heavy? I like rolling a very light initial loadout so I can carry lots of shit back home. How good is the damage?
>>
>>26565542
its really sad, how many children do you think are like us.
Invisible to the world, and are basically made to dwell on the internet?
>>
>>26565869
>>psi shit
Get an ecologist suit or a SEVA suit. it literally blocks out all psi damage from controllers, bururs and poltergeists. Also, smoking the weed helps reduce psi damage
>the STG scoped isnt too heavy, but it is accurate as all fuck, and can kill a stalker in a powered exo-suit in one hit with AP rounds

fucknig rain is ruining all my good scopes
>>
>>26565936
>Get an ecologist suit or a SEVA suit.
but, the shit overlays, with awful breathing noises, and how much they cost.
>can kill a stalker in an exo in 1 hit with AP rounds
what the fuck? That's amazing.
>rain is ruining all my good scopes
That's a thing? I didn't realize
>>
>>26565999
Ey, trips.
Also, forgot to mention, that loadout is not very optimized, I just came back from getting the pripyat-1 docs judging by my save data.
>>
>>26565999
You need a SEVA suit to get throught the Pripyat tunnels anyway, without it you gasp like a fish and die within seconds. You can turn off helmet overlays in the options I believe, and yeah. If you sit in a puddle or stand in rain for too long with a scope on an equipped weapon, it gets filled with moisture
>>
>>26566054
>without it you gasp like a fish and die within seconds.
I have 160 hours in CoP and have completed it quite a few times. I know this shit, I don't just skim the dialogue.
I just don't want to spend the money yet, I don't have very much.
>>
>>26566086
I played throught MISERY like 4 times, once even on maximum bullshit "the sun is radioactive" mode. your first problem is buying combat suits. I just wear the same black trench coat from the start of the game until I get a SEVA or Ecologist in Zaton early on. A SEVA suit in misery is literally more useful than any gun you can think of though
>>
>>26566165
>maximum bullshit "the sun is radioactive" mode.
Fuck that shit, I don't even want to try that.
Mostly at the start I just try to not get shot/avoid fights/get all the stashes.
I guess I'll get a SEVA but I don't know how much I'll use it considering I want it to be in tippy top condition for the underground since that's absolute bullshit.
What's your steam name by the way?
>>
>>26566202
Also, how does class proficiency affect armor? SEVA is low since I'm an Assaulter.
Is it barely a difference or?
>>
>>26566202
Chauchat

pic is pringles guy

>inb4 I get flooded with horseshit
>>
>>26566221
I haven't noticed class proficiency really mattering besides recons ability to use medicine better, snipers ability to barely sleep or eat. I always play as sniper because on high-medium proficiency weapons your aim in 100%-99% accurate. Plus the mosin nagant is OP with a scope
>>
Could never really get into STALKER, i tried Shadow of Chernobyl but didn't really like it
I absolutely love this type of realistic game though, i played the Metro series and enjoyed the hell out of it
Any advice on similar games to get into ?
>>
>>26566466
>i tried Shadow of Chernobyl but didn't really like it
Try playing it on Master, as it's supposed to be played, or get a mod that fixes most of the bugs. it's fun when the gunplay isn't vanilla garbage.
>>
>>26565571
Semi-failed normie here, it'll only scare them away if they only want to hook up. My friend us kind of a scumbag who hooks up with a lot of women, from his perspective he just wants to fuck and not date, he acts pissy when they get clingy with him, but it feeds his ego at the same time.
>>
>>26566494
>Try playing it on Master
I always play games on the highest difficulty but like i said it didn't do it for me
The MISERY mod looks absolutely fantastic though, should i just play it ? Is there a continuity between STALKER games ?
>>
>>26566561
yeah, Clear sky is first, then shadow of chernobyl, then pripyat
>>
>>26566596
>Clear sky is first, then shadow of chernobyl, then pripyat
This guy is retarded.
It's SoC, CS, CoP, even though CS, lore wise, comes first, it's still the prequel and fits better if it's played after. Also, CS is shit so.
>>
>>26566646
no no no my man, CS is the best stalker. its basically SoC but not made by a chimpanzee.
>>
>>26566755
>CS is the best stalker
Great bait, friend! You really put all your effort into it!
>>
bumping for extended autism
>>
>>26565877
not him but:

google the percentage of people with aspergers. only count the male ones.

that should be the answer. there are some disorders that have similar symtoms and basically do the same thing, but I would say most of "us" are aspies.
>>
>>26566494
There are only two significant flaws in STALKER:
>stealth is based on line of sight and sound, no shadows whatsoever
>guns have an accurate range of ten feet

That's literally it. Everything else is nitpicky trivialities.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.