[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw genius but lazy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: nah.png (20 KB, 638x547) Image search: [Google]
nah.png
20 KB, 638x547
tfw genius but lazy
>>
>>26564933
>tfw genius
did you get 150 on some online iq test too?
>>
You're not a genius. You're probably slightly above average at best.
>>
>>26564951
i was in all honors classes in high school and got straight As
all my teachers said i was a genius

then in summer after high school i got lazy for some reason
>>
>>26564951
>>26565090

ive wasted the past 6 years of life at a car wash and living in a shitty apartment, when i have a lot more potential
>>
>>26565090
>paid attention in class
>i'm a genius!
nothing interesting or smart about being lazy though.
>>
>>26565221
>paying attention in class to get all A's and honours
what are you some kind of a fucking retard
jesus fucking christ just kill yourself
>>
>>26565258
>in high school
its not fucking hard
>>
>>26564933
If you were really a genius then it wouldn't matter. You would find it easy to get a comfy, secure place in life. You could laze around and still get by comfortably.

You're not a genius.
>>
>>26564933
Op deflate your ego that is why you're lazy it's actually depression caused by unrealistic expectations and fragile ego shattering against competition...believe me it's why I've escaped into drugs and serial monogamy
>>
>>26565258
A's in most high schools are very easy to get. Sure, some more selective ones are on par with college, but generally there's a large gap.
>>
>tfw creative musical genius with probable undiagnosed bi polar and aspergers
>>
>>26565448
Post any of your works.
>>
>>26565466
I know how this works. I could post the most critically acclaimed work of all time and people would call it shit
>>
>>26565548
then do it pussy
>>
>tfw boundless genius with hypothetical mastery over all forms of art and science but too lazy to get out of bed and cure cancer
such is life
>>
File: little foot.jpg (26 KB, 364x336) Image search: [Google]
little foot.jpg
26 KB, 364x336
>>26564933
>e-friend tells me she's a genius with 150 iq
>so lazy she might flunk out
Okay
>>
>>26565258
>it's really hard to get straight a's
Epic meme
>>
>>26565569
no I'm very sensitive to criticism
>>
>>26565613
So you either don't have any works or they're all actually the quality of a 13 year old going on garage band and pretending he's skrillex or dead mow five
>>
>>26565258
i don't really understand why you're talking at all if the best you ever did in life was get A's in high school.

taking exams and doing homework is an input output problem. in high school there isn't even any competitive aspect to how you do it. literally anybody can do what you did. most people at that age just don't give a fuck so it takes parental guidance like with asians.

it's probably more valuable to read books and follow instructions than to sit on 4chan or play video games all the time, but it's neither here nor there for your ability to do anything. being good in school just means you're good in school. maybe you can be good at anything and it works out that later on you have an easy time with your career and relationships. maybe you only paid attention in school but fall apart in anything complicated that requires you to make decisions.
>>
>Too late Anon realised that the value of intelligence was only in it's application
>>
>>26564933
tfw mental disorder makes intelligence all but useless
>>
>>26565815
Literally every great artist and writer would like to disagree with you on that
>>
>Everybody wants it
>Can't you see me waste it
>>
>>26565984
most of them had to get fucked up on drugs and alcohol before they could even do anything though
>>
>>26564933
>Believing people are born naturally "genius" or stupid
Motherfucker, if you arent an autismo and you work hard you become smart. Then if you become lazy you become dumb.
>>
>>26564933
>mfw average
Stop pretending to be something you aren't.
>>
>>26566218
>im-fucking-plying
Motherfucker I haven't worked a day in my life, everything comes easy to me. It's absolutely surreal how people can struggle to understand concepts. Only idiots fall for the hard work makes you smart meme.
>>
>>26564933
>tfw retarded, but hard working
>>
>geniuses
>can't navigate themselves to better circumstances
>>
>>26566257
Random anon

I am doing just that.
Everyone calls me a genius
(Lives in south usa so i just assume everyone else is fucking retarded)
Lazy as fuck
Working on setting up a strict schedule of phisical and educational tasks. I always give up halfway. Need to stop.
If I get better I may be able to manipulate dumb people for a living.
>>
>>26566857
I'm from California but I moved to the south for a few years. I'm not too smart but I thought I might impress people there. It turns out though that southerners really aren't any dumber than the rest of the country.

I guess Hollywood lied to me again

big surprise
>>
>>26566256
kek

pleasebeoriginaltogettheuptightjewishmodsoffmyback
>>
File: rad.jpg (33 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
rad.jpg
33 KB, 480x360
lol at all the self proclaimed geniuses on this board
>>
>>26565090
high school is a joke
>>
File: intelligence.jpg (342 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
intelligence.jpg
342 KB, 1920x1080
please ignore this text i just need to type something cause the kike mods dont allow textless posts for some reason
>>
>>26566984
They are just more easily impressed.
Not necessarily Beverly hill Billys (thogh they do exist)
>>
>>26564933
Lololol.

I'm lazy and slightly above average intelligence and life is easy mode with all the fucking tards rolling around.

You're probably an 85 IQ having, try hard that is delusional.
>>
iq 127 here (actual irl adminstered iq test)
and too autistic to do anythin
>>
>>26567154
>They are just more easily impressed.
not my experience desu senpai
>>
tfw musical genius but can't play for shit
God damnit
>>
Tfw mathematics genius but can't do anything past long division
>>
>genius
You think that becuase you never leave your house.

Do like me, go to the uni, a good one not a crappy one full of average idiots and poor people.
I thought it was going to be easy but algebra alone is handing my ass to me while everyone else is capable of solve algorithms mentally.

Try it out yourself and tell us again how being a "genius" is working for you.
>>
File: Idubbbz.jpg (29 KB, 640x649) Image search: [Google]
Idubbbz.jpg
29 KB, 640x649
>>26569818
>algebra
>in college
>>
>>26564933
That's called autism and it doesn't even male you a genius
>>
>>26564933
>tfw big dick but never get really hard
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.