[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/scared-of-bees/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: flying death machine.jpg (28 KB, 280x187) Image search: [Google]
flying death machine.jpg
28 KB, 280x187
who else /scared-of-bees/ here?

whenever i hear one buzz, or land on me (especially my head of shoulders) i flip out and run. I have only been stung once (i was a kid at a friends house, jumped in the pool and got stung.)

I have always been afraid of bees, even before the sting incident. the same applies to bees without stingers, yellowjackets, wasps, etc.

post stories, tactics, tips etc
>>
>literally being scared of the broiest insect
fucking pussy fag
>>
>>26564710
Bees will literally never sting you unless you actively attack them or squash them because they die after stinging you. Wasps on the other hand are actual flying death machines.
>>
>>26564728

they may be bros to you but something about them just triggers a primal fight-or-flight response (spoiler: it's flight). also they follow me around sometimes
>>
Yea they're pretty terrible.

I just wish they would recognize me as a threat. They just hover around me not doing jack shit but terrifying me. Most bugs with wings just do not give a fuck about personal space.
>>
Same here, bro, except I've never been stung. Plan on keeping it that way.
>tfw a bumblebee flies near you
>>
>>26564873

it's like my caveman senses keep me from going within 4 feet of a bee, flying or landed
>>
File: .jpg (44 KB, 480x370) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
44 KB, 480x370
>>26564710
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2015/04/06/president-obama-unleashes-the-bees-as-children-scream-in-terror/
>>
I got stung by a dozen bees one time.

OK so it's family reunion time. So me and a bunch of my cousins are hanging out by this creek because we're in butt-fuck-nowhere Illinois and there is jack shit to do. One of my cousins picks up this log off the ground and goes to throw it in the creek. Surprise it's a fucking bee hive. I freeze in terror and get stung a bunch. One of them had to come back and basically drag me away.
>>
>>26564710
Being stung sucks. I used to be super afraid of bees when I was younger. This one time I was being a retard and stirring up nature and got stung in the head/face area ~8 times. I'm also mildly allergic to them so when I get stung I'm aching and pretty incapacitated for about a day. That being said, if you just let a bee do whatever it's gonna do without moving or panicking, it will leave eventually. This one time on the beach this bee was just chilling on my chest for like half an hour. I let it bee and it left me alone eventually.
>>
There's a bee hive in my fking roof and walls, i had to board up the fire place in my room because they came down into my room when it's night time and a light is on.
>>
>>26565649

>being cucked this hard
>by bees
>>
>>26564710
I like bees actually.
They're useful kind of bugs unlike mosquito.
Beside honey is delicious.
>>
>being this scared of a tiny little insect that probably won't even hurt you because it's capable of giving you a single pin prick
>>
>>26564710
I has a ridiculous phobia of bees when I was a very young lad, but after I got stung by one I realized they didn't hurt and that phobia went away

Wasps are a different story. I am currently 26 and i consider them my only irrational fear.
>>
9 out of 10 doctors agree
its hip to fuck bees
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYSy55KtA
>>
I fucking LOVE bees! wasps can go eat a bag of dicks tho tbqh
>>
I remember when I was a kid there was a cabin my family owned. One of the benches apparently had a wasp's nest in it. I didn't notice because who the fuck would know that.
You can see what happened next, there were marks everywhere and I had to take medicine for about a month.
>>
>>26564710
>be stung by wasp on finger at young age
>immediate fight or flight reaction to wasps or very near buzzing sounds out of field of view
>Quite fond of honeybees but escalate to incoherent rage or twitchy fear at mere sight of wasps or bumblebees
>>
>>26566951
Bumblebees don't even sting.
>>
File: 1455224188918.jpg (16 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1455224188918.jpg
16 KB, 320x240
>>26566907
Holy shit

bl0x
>>
File: Whatiswhat.jpg (71 KB, 852x553) Image search: [Google]
Whatiswhat.jpg
71 KB, 852x553
Don't need to be scared of bees though. They're mostly inoffensive unless you attack them.

The real jerks are the wasp. Watch for these
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.