[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if your mom was over 30 when you were born, its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: z_be70e02d.jpg (136 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
z_be70e02d.jpg
136 KB, 1280x853
Reminder that if your mom was over 30 when you were born, its not your fault that girls don't like you.

You're simply biologically inferior to other men. Girls know this by just looking at you.

Nothing you could have done would have resulted in a gf. Girls have men who were born to under 30 mothers approaching them all the time.
>>
>>26564672
Anything to back up this claim?
>>
>>26564672
My mother had me when she was 22 so nah. I'm also 6'3"
>>
>>26564672
my mum had my sister at 30 my brother at 36 turning 37 that year and me at 39 turning 40 6 days after I was born all of us kids were fucked except I'm the ugly one the average one I think cause my dad left after I was born I didn't have that male figure I was babied more then the others so they turned out strong, smart, good looking then there is me.
>>
Kek my existence prove you wrong then cause my mom was 41 when she had me and I have a decent gf
>>
>>26564672
Really?

Then we need to re-legislate teenager marriage.
>>
>>26564687
Google "mothers age autism" or "mothers age down syndrome" or poor muscles or anything.
>>
>>26564672

Having an old mother isn't even close to being the most common cause of being biologically inferior.
You forgot genes, malnutrition, medications and other factors that screw with hormone levels, etc.
>>
>tfw mom had me at 49
>>
>>26564755
My mom was 37 when she had me. I have no mental condition other than depression. I'm 6' 1" and also put on muscle very easily.
>>
>>26565082
Then fuck off. Why the fuck are you normalfags even on here?
>>
>>26564672
>tfw mum had me when she was 20
>tfw i'm a 23 year old virgin

>tfw 6'3 with 7.5' dick
so much for life on easy mode
>>
mother was 38 when she had me

dumb robot with bad anxiety

had my brother at 45

he's institutionalized for schizophrenia

JUST
U
S
T
>>
File: eeeee.jpg (87 KB, 736x718) Image search: [Google]
eeeee.jpg
87 KB, 736x718
My mom was 18. Whats my excuse?
>>
>>26565601
Your moms a stacy cunt.
>>
>tfw mom was 38 and dad 51

Both me and my sister is on the spectrum and generally dysfunctional just because they couldn't suppress their selfish desire to reproduce.
>>
>>26566532
You are, but your sister isn't, because this doesn't apply to girls.
>>
>>26566619
What, being a sperg? Girls can be spergs as much as guys, but they don't generally suffer the consequences. Even tho she's a 28yo mental case on autismbux, she's had numerous well-off guys propose to her over the years.
>>
>>26564672
where the fuck are you getting this theory from?
>>
>>26566759
>>26566619
As a mother aged her body starts viewing male bodies as a foreign substance. The body attacks the male child, especially if your mom is under intense stress. Then you come up with genetic deformities and while your genes are being wired your mother's body messes with your genetic code. Your body can repair most of the damage but not entirely.
>>
>>26565229
r9k helps me cope with my depression. You guys are funny.
>>
My mom had me at 19 and I'm 5'4 and nearly blind.
>>
>>26565229
pretty much to laugh at you
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.