[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, storytime robots! It's kind of a long story, but hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1447733641116.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447733641116.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Ok, storytime robots!
It's kind of a long story, but hear me out please.

>me and one of my best friends Marc go out with a friend of ours (Felicia) in early January
>she introduces us to this girl Alex
>Alex is qt and nice, kind of a slut, but we get along very well
>talks about how she hasn't seen the new Star Wars yet, but nobody wants to see it with her
>Marc and I both say we go with her
>Marc thinks Alex is into him and signals me to cancel
>Marc leaves early, because he has uni the next morning, Alex and Felicia drag me to the club
>dance somewhat close with Alex
>talk in between, she tells me how she thinks I'm such a great guy
>kisses me on the cheek a few times over that night (once on the neck)

>Later that week, Marc and Alex go out on a date
>turns out not to be a date when Alex calls Felicia after the movie to have a drink with them
>Marc talks Felicia the next day
>she tells him Alex doesn't really want to date right now
>Marc still thinks she likes him but tells me she talked a lot about me during the "date"
>we go to the club with the girls again later that week
>Marc tries to dance with Alex
>she just walks off
>calls us later that night
>Felicia hooked up with a guy, so she can't stay at her place
>we meet her and Marc offers to share a taxi to her place and stay the night
>she rejects him pretty strictly and Marc is devastatet
>think about offering her to stay at my place (which I was later told by Felicia is what she actually planned to do)
>realize it would kill Marc if she said yes, so I give her some money so she can take a cab

cont.
>>
>>26563789
cont.

>over the next few weeks Marc starts talking shit about Alex whenever someone mentions her
>still acts normal around her when they meet in uni
>says he wasn't really into her, he just wanted sex

>I go out with Alex and Felicia again, Marc isn't there this time
>we drink quite a bit and Alex and I start to talk
>holding hands while we're talking like we often do
>she tells me how she was sad that I couldn't come to see Star Wars with them, she would've liked me to be there
>was really awkward just with Marc and she was glad Felicia came along after the movie
>says she was never into Marc and she would chose me over him any day
>I tell her I think she's really qt and nice, a great girl, but her riding the carousel is kind of a dealbreaker
>realize it was somewhat harsh and apologize
>says I don't need to apologize, I'm right, she hasn't been herself lately and she doesn't want to do that anymore
>she's glad I told her
>go back to dancing
>asks me a few minutes later (kind of concerned) if I think it's really that bad
>(robot mode activated) "for me it is"
>she looks a bit sad

cont.
>>
>>26563888
cont.

>spend the following week wondering if it really is that bad
>realize I like her a lot and the only thing keeping me from falling in love with her is her sleeping around
>feelings growing over time
>go to Felicia's place, Alex is there
>she talks about this guy she recently met online and how she likes him a lot
>sit there listening silently until Alex leaves

>talk to Felicia about my feelings for Alex
>tell her I don't really know what I feel for Alex, but it's more than just friendship
>she tells me that Alex thinks I'm attractive and really nice
>says if I'm sure about my feelings, I should tell her I like her
>I insist Marc can't know about this until anything is happening
>friend promises she won't tell anybody (she has kept her promise to this day)

cont.
>>
Nobody interested in my story? Don't care, gonna post it anyways.

>>26564009
cont.

>the week after I'm at a birthday party from a different circle of friends
>party ends early, because the hosts are leaving for vacation next day
>I get a text from Alex asking me if I want to join her and a friend to the club
>of course I go and meet them
>we dance at the club
>after an hour I talke Alex outside to talk to her
>tell her I really like her, but I'm not sure what I want exactly
>just know that I want us to be more than just friends
>she tells me how she likes me a lot and thinks I'm attractive, that I remind her so much of her best friend (ouch) and maybe if we'd met under different circumstances...
>tell her I'm confused about all the handholding and kissing and dancing
>again says she likes me very much and tells me how she always thought I was way cuter than Marc
>she'd want to go out with me if it wasn't for that guy she met online whom she fell in love with
>says this isn't even a definite rejection, but right now she can't because of that other guy

>kind of depressed, but relieved at the same time
>at least I now know

cont.
>>
Only one part left after this (even though I'm pretty sure nobody will read all of it)

>>26564094
cont.

>meet Alex again in uni few day's after
>she takes me to Felicia's place
>I sit there while Alex talks about how she's meeting the guy on Valentine's Day and she wants him to fuck her
>it fucking hurts, but I pretend not to care because there are other people
>finally can put the pieces together and figure out my feelings for her
>we leave together and I ask Alex if she could stop talking about him in front of me
>she apologizes and says she can understand me

>meanwhile Marc started dating a girl I fell in love with last summer
>he asked me a few times if it was ok for me before asking her out and I said it was fine for me
>he was really in love with her, but everybody told him to not invest too much feelings
>I knew the girl was never serious with anybody
>Felicia and Alex felt it from the girl's behaviour
>also hear a day later from her best friend's bf that she isn't really serious about Marc because she thinks he's too nice

>Valentine's comes along
>Alex meets internet guy, Marc goes on a date with his girl
>I'm alone whinking about nothing but Alex all weekend

cont.
>>
>>26564159
cont.

>meet Felicia this week
>she tells me Marc's girl dumped him and he's devastated
>also tells me Alex and the guy met and had sex
>the next morning the guy just dropped her
>told her they can see each other again, but only as friends
>can barely control my rage, I want to fucking bash this asshole's head in
>Felicia says Alex is really down right now and doesn't want anything to do with guys
>but also says that in my case it's maybe different, because she knows me and she knows I would never do that
>she tells me to give Alex some time to get over the guy but to definitely ask her out, I have nothing to lose

So guys, this is where I'm at right now. I'm going to ask her out next week and I might have a good chance of her saying yes, but here's the deal:
I don't know what Marc is thinking about all of this. He says he just wanted sex with Alex and there was nothing more, but I don't really buy it.
All the shit he's talking about her and how he usually is with women tells me otherwise.

Should I ask him if it's okay with him if I asked Alex out?
He did the same before he asked out the other girl and I was long over her.

I don't know what to do here, since he's one of my best firends, but it would also fuck me up if he said he wasn't ok with me asking Alex out, because I really like her.

Please help me out robots.
>>
One last try maybe?
This is really important to me.
>>
>a girl is named Alex
God anglos are stupid
>>
>>26564798
It's short for Alexandra.
Only her dad calls her like that though, and only when he's angry with her.
Everybody else calls her Alex.
>>
>>26563789
listen to your heart man, anything else is BS, even if your friend isn't ok with it he'll get over it and understand you if he's that good of a friend GO FER IT!!!
also get out normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26564988
I don't know Anon, I feel like it would be wrong to not at least tell him, since he was considerate enough to ask me even though he knew I was already over her.
And he can be quite resentful when it comes to women.

Is it still a good idea to not care what he thinks?
>>
Me and. Stop reading
>>
Do it you sad little nigglet, and godspeed to you.
>>
>op not seeing what a flighty cunt alex is

Just remember she was going to fuck marc til you started giving her attention and when you stopped she ran off to fuck someone else

>b-but it's not like that

Yes it is cuck
>>
>>26566199
Didn't even notice until now.
>my friend and I
English isn't even my native language though, so excuse me for any mistakes, fag.
>>
>>26564798
boys names on girls give me a hard one
>>
>>26566258
At what point in this story is there even the slightest indication that she wanted to fuck Marc?

She came into contact with that other guy around the same time, probably a few days before, I told her that sleeping around is a no-go, so I don't think it has anything to do with me stopping to give her attention (which I didn't even do).

>cuck
You can call me that, I don't care.
I know she's a slut and I still have strong feelings for her.
>>
>>26566442
meant to quote >>26566264
senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 460x276
>>26564200
Ask him if it's alright. Because he's already said he was never really into her and because of his manly pride and the fact that you said it was alright to go out with your girl he'll probably say it's alright. If he says no do it anyway and don't be friends with Marc anymore. He kind of sounds like a cunt who's holding you back anyway. Friends are meant to have good times and help each other get laid, not to stop you from having a possibly very meaningful relationship.
>>
>>26566547
Well, I was thinking about maybe asking her out first and only telling Marc if she says yes.
He would never have to know otherwise and Alex won't tell him, she's not to fond of him right now.
>>
>>26566679
That sounds good to. Maybe don't even ask his permission but just let him know in some low key way that your going on a date with her.
>>
>>26566770
>>26566679
If she does say yes of course.
>>
>>26566770
Yeah, you're right. Just politely telling him is probably better than asking for permission.

God, right now I don't even know if I really wawnt to go out with her.
I mean, I like her, but I could avoid the dilemma with Marc completely and even if she said yes, I'm not sure if things can work out. She puts a lot of emphasis on sex in a relationship. I don't think that I can "meet her requirements", seeing as I'm a virgin.
She would have to really like me to look past that and I don't know if that's the case.
>>
>>26566959
Look you have a pretty hot girl that wants to suck your dick. Thats not something that happens everyday. Maybe the relationship won't go the way you want but at the very least you'll lose your virginity to a girl that's actually attracted to you and your personality and not something like your money and status, which will become much more common as you grow older. At the very least this will serve as a good learning experience. Don't be too nervous about the sex, you probably won't be the best she's had your first time, but sex is still sex and is nothing to be embarrassed about. Also I probably wouldn't tell her your a virgin prior to fucking her.

If Marc really is your friend there's no way he'll be that angry with you for dating her. And if he is then get a new friend.

Your youth doesn't last forever. I wouldn't throw this chance away just because Marc is being a bitch.
>>
>>26566959
For the virginity part. Maybe say you did it once in high school but that your pretty inexperienced. Or something. If you don't have to I wouldn't mention it though.
>>
>>26567334
>>26567266
I'm pretty sure she can tell that I have no experience and I'm not even embarassed about it, so there really isn't any point in lying.
I probably won't mention it though, unless it comes up.

You're probably also right about Marc. If he's as good of a friend as I think he is, he'll get over it. But I'm getting ahead of myself. I'll wait how she reacts before I tell him anything.

Wow, I'm actually not used to such sensible advice regarding girls on this board. That's nice to see for a change.
>>
>>26564094
I'm interested senpai
>>
>>26564200
You'd be an idiot to go after this girl. Find someone else.
>>
>>26564200
Screw Mark. You have an opportunity me and many other robots would NEVER be in and you gotta take it like a lion pouncing on a gazelle.
>>
>>26567758
And why exactly is that?

>>26567761
I see what you mean, but at the same time it's hard for me to make any friends if not through other people I know, so I don't want to screw one of my best friends over.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 406x537) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 406x537
>talking to girls on a daily basis
>having girls straight up tell u that they like u
>having friends
>going clubbing

Gtfo this board normie faggot. no1 cares about stories that will inevitably end with you being cucked. After reading that shit, only one thing is clear- you're a beta cuck.
>>
TL;DR

FUCKOFF NORMIE
>>
Pathetic as fuck family, first of all why did you get angry at the Chad who pumped and dumped her?

Shes a slut, its exactly what she wanted to be used and given a good fuck.

I wish "men" like you would be executed, your kind is what ruined women completely since they can ride the cock carrousel and always have the lil beta who is ready to drink Chad's freshly nutted cum inside her vagina.
>>
>friends with sluts
>you are a virgin
ahahahaha
>>
>>26567487
Your welcome senpai. Im kinda interested in what's gonna happen. I'll be browsing this board 9pm next Monday pls make update thread then.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.