[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many women have you asked out /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: 1434399002029.jpg (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1434399002029.jpg
63 KB, 500x500
How many women have you asked out /r9k/?
>>
>>26562667
i asked my waifu once.
Guess what happened
>>
>>26562667
Once. It was that kind of cute girl I met on tinder a month or two ago. She said yes but cancelled 15mn before our meeting time and just stopped responding to my texts. I cried like a bitch that night and felt depressed for about a week. I still think about it desu and it still hurts.
>>
>>26562667
0, never had anybody to ask out, you can't just go up to a random person
>>
I've asked a bunch of girls for their numbers and tried texting them but never asked one for a date now that I think of.
It's not that I didn't try, I just fucked it up every time before I got the chance. I'm going to ask out a 4/10 from tinder tomorrow. I was debating myself before seeing this thread, but even if she's gross I need the practice sex.
>>
>>26562667
4, one ended up being gf. Second one was just a one time fuck deal. Third was a girl that I spent 40 bucks on and never got a text back from after. Fourth was the qtest girl at my work and our date went really well but she's still stuck on her ex and won't date. I've also asked out a bunch of girls on tinder, they always say yes but I either puss out or forget about them.
>>
>>26562667

I lost count.

Probably around 10. Never dated any of them since their personalities weren't that great. I'm hopeful about this current girl i'm dating, but i never expect too much. That way i can't be disappointed but i can be surprised.
>>
>>26563491

You can if you're attractive.
>>
>>26562667
i don't think i would ever ask out woman. woman be gross, nasty parts under panties, you know. no homo
>>
one

it took all my nerve and courage

i was rejected in a very harsh embarrassing manner
>>
Once, she looked disgusted and left without saying anything.
Why are some so mean if my mother is so kind?
>>
Not that many thank God.
>>
File: Killme.png (84 KB, 222x252) Image search: [Google]
Killme.png
84 KB, 222x252
I'm only person on R9K who has asked out at least 300 women and all ended up in rejection.
And I'm not talking some bullshit online dating rejection.

I'm talking MOST have been in person rejections.

Wouldn't be surprised if the second highest number is under 10.

I already know what my options are at this point.
I just was hoping that I was wrong about how hopeless my situation.

I transferred high schools when I was younger because word got around.
I was the guy that half the school rejected.
I asked out a bunch of girls on campus, during work shift.

I made it a goal to ask out at least a couple girls a week, whether it's from commute to work or home.

I asked out girls at the grocery store.
I tried okcupid, pof.com and other dating sites.

I bought clothes, got a haircut and looked up dating advice.
I tried pick up lines, lowering my standards.
I got rejected by a fat single mom.

I already told my story to the guys on discord but I'm still butthurt over it.
You don't know the humiliation of being rejected by a girl you knew for months, then some random Chad ONS's her.
He then tells me about the things he did with her "last night" and how easy she was.
>>
File: Unsorted 514.gif (1 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
Unsorted 514.gif
1 MB, 540x304
>>26564224
>>26564224
yeah but when u ask out the cutest girl ever and you get married, you will think back and be glad you got rejected by all those other girls. Because it got you here!

or you could just start watching anime more instead of worrying about 3d
>>
File: hehah.png (8 KB, 405x382) Image search: [Google]
hehah.png
8 KB, 405x382
>>26564224

This is why I don't ask out women. I know my place in society.
>>
>>26564224
What do you look like? Height/weight? Are you deformed? Do you have any friends? How old are you?
>>
>>26564251
This is the way of seeing things that I've also been using for a while now. Asked out like 4 girls until now. Got rejected by all of them. One was particularly painful. But I keep hoping that this is all some destiny bullshit where because I got rejected by all those girls I'll eventually end up with the right one and be grateful that I didn't do anything with them.
Hope is the last to die.
>>
Seven. Four said yes.
>>
>>26562667
one or none. I don't have any money, so where would I go, so it's a moot point.
>>
File: 110020.jpg (193 KB, 840x945) Image search: [Google]
110020.jpg
193 KB, 840x945
>>26562667
All 3 of my crushes, who rejected me.

Then 3 people on Tinder, but does that really count? None of them became my gf.
>>
2, one girl in 2010 and one in 2013

both rejections

first i asked over text like a beta faggot, got the rejection text a solid 3 hours later

second was in person, rejection was swift and to the point
>>
File: loser.png (106 KB, 306x268) Image search: [Google]
loser.png
106 KB, 306x268
>>26564320
I used to have no issue with getting friends. I'm 5'7.
I'm not deformed I would like to think I'm average.
I can't post pic cause career is at stake right now.

You know what makes me so suicidal?
I'm not even autistic or anything, just a bit immature (But when around people I can fake maturity.)
I see REAL autists with girlfriends, people with real physical appearance issues, and they get laid.

I had an autistic co-worker tell me "I think you're a bullshitter, because even I can get laid."
While I'm not chad aesthetics, all I am is skinny I want to THINK I'm attractive I had girls initiate.
But I don't get why I'm turning them off. I'm not like that Kent youtuber.

I used to have so many friends, I used to have a good paying job.
But so much rejection makes me abandon friends because I feel like a loser.
I can't take the pain, I quit 8 jobs because I end up getting depressed about being lonely.

Most of the girls I asked out wouldn't have been able to tell I was depressed.
But fuck, it really brings you down to see autistic jobless people get girlfriends and you can't.
I wish I had an excuse for not being able to get laid but I'm just a piece of shit to the core.

I believe it's just my personality, I'm a shitty person deep down which is why no woman wants me.
I know women don't like depressed guys, but NO ONE can tell I'm depressed IRL.
I BECAME depressed from rejection. You don't know how painful it is, to look in the mirror.
You see nothing wrong with yourself, you go outside.. people are willing to talk to you.
On paper, you're doing better than other people (Perfect scores, good job, take care of yourself.)

Yet, you're alone. You're still getting rejected while fat autistic bums with no jobs are fucking the same girls who won't talk to you.

I lost my confidence, my self-esteem is shit. I quit my jobs, and can't hold a job anymore.
I'm a damaged man at this point.
>>
>>26564224
https://youtu.be/Sr6xcn9tSJA
I'm guessing it was usually something like this
>>
>>26562667
One she said she would think about it and never spoke to me again. Fucking bitch!
>>
Just one. I've never been attracted to anybody else enough to ask them out.

>tfw she said no
>>
>>26562667
Almost two.
>>
>>26564320
>all womyn are beautiful, how dare you not like my fat rolls/roast/flat ass
all women are shallow and hypocrites
>>
>>26564541
You should see a therapist. You're probably capable of getting a GF; you just have weird shit going on with your personality that you need to deal with.
>>
>>26564541
>I'm 5'7
>I would like to think I'm average
>I believe it's just my personality

No it's because you are a little man with a small wallet.
>>
>>26564560
I can't watch all of that, it's too cringey.
I'd like to think I'm not that awkward which is why this pisses me off so much.

I'm not elliot rodger tier either, I'm not a psychopath who is overestimating himself.

Literally my only issue in life was getting laid.
But after having my self-esteem destroyed I can't do anything anymore.

I used to have an effortless social life when i was happy.
To get invited to parties, to have people always initiate calls with me.

But rejection fucks you up so bad, I can't get a job anymore, I don't want to talk to people like I used to.
I'm just completely bitter and I hate women now.
Even if a woman would date me at this point, I'll still hate them now.

That much rejection is enough to break any man.
I could greentext 100 stories of the different ways I was rejected.
Even before asking a girl out, I was just trying to talk to her on the bus and she put her hand in my face.
As if a way of saying "fuck off you vermin"
>>
>>26564741
Cold approaching a stranger on a bus is really hard to pull off. You should not be surprised if people react badly when you try to chat them up out of nowhere.
>>
File: chris chan wojak.jpg (169 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
chris chan wojak.jpg
169 KB, 450x600
>>26562667

I'm an oldfag (30) so maybe I'm missing one or two, but 11 at least.

8 of those I actually went out on dates with, made out/almost had sex with 6 of them, had sex with 4 of them.

I also had four girls ask me out but I didn't because they were too fat, too black, too ginger and normie and because I was too autistic

It's been 6 years since my last relationship
>>
>>26564694
You say this but there's people who have autism that get laid.
I am not worse than those people socially.
There's some innate trait that decides if you're fuckable or not.
It's beyond looks and it's beyond social skills.
It's beyond income and it's beyond how fit you are.

There are fat autistic jobless slobs who don't shower THAT GET LAID.
I worked on everything about myself, and I don't want some shitty therapist telling me
"you should stop worry about getting a girlfriend"

Fuck therapists.

>>26564800
The idea was for me to try absolutely everything, I picked up new hobbies.
played sports, asked girls from those events.
Entered competitions, chatted up the girls from those events became "friends first" then friendzoned.
Even one girl was texting me everyday, I thought I was IN because she initiated every text.

She couldn't stop talking to me, I ask her out and get rejected. She gets a BF eventually.
CONTINUES to text me everyday, initiating every text to ask how I'm doing and if I want to hang out.

BUT I COULDN'T FUCK HER.
I been on tons of dates, no kiss just some hugs.
So not every rejection has been immediate. I got dates, but couldn't fuck any of these women.
I tried other cities, different types of girls. Girls from party world, girls at the library who read same books as me.

Girls I met through friends.
>>
>>26564901
I'm not even a therapist and I can tell you that getting a gf is like trying to get out of quicksand, the more you struggle and force your way through the more you sink and fail.

Also stop writing posts in the format of song lyrics that's just weird.
>>
>>26564901
>There's some innate trait that decides if you're fuckable or not.
No, that's just your retarded self-hatred and rationalization speaking. You have a mental problem. If you actually acknowledge it and work on it, you could probably get a GF. But you'd rather say 'fuck therapists' and give up. So fuck off and enjoy your miserable, lonely existence. You brought it on yourself.
>>
>>26565013
I don't want a girlfriend anymore now that I hate women.
I just want to get laid.
I don't care if she's the biggest slut in town. I need one night.
But since I got discouraged and I'm no longer employed.
That seems impossible for me too.

>>26565088
I had therapy for several years and gotten the green light from them.
Don't assume anything.
>>
>>26564224
I've asked out 150+, including getting only 20 matches over two years of tinder and no responses on okcupid. So I know that feel.
>>
>>26565128
Then maybe, just maybe.
You need to get a job.
Once you get some money.
You'll find yourself a honey.
Or just buy a prostitute

[chorus goes here]
>>
>>26565128
Yeah, so you got the 'green light' years ago when you had a steady job and friends, and now you're a miserable, dysfunctional train wreck and claim that therapy would not do you any good.
>>
>>26564901
So what happened with the dates? Did you keep asking them on second and third dates and they just eventually said no? How many women have you been on more than one date with?
>>
File: image.png (598 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.png
598 KB, 640x427
>>26562667
None, I was hoping for a while in middle school/high school that a girl would come to me, but of course that's not how it works for the average lad. So when I figured that meme out, I abandoned all hope. Never asked a girl out, never approached a new one for any reason, etc.

The farthest I've ever gotten was letting these strange emo/tumblrette girls touch my arms and stomach after they giggled about me taking my sweatshirt off. Shit was awkward and it only got worse because of that.
>>
>>26565198
No, I had therapy which led to all of that.
But I shouldn't take advice from someone who is shit talking me.

The therapist isn't going to put a pussy on a platter for me, I likely have more experience with a therapist than you.

>>26565184
So back to full circle.

>>26565217
A lot of them wanted to be my "best friend"
As in guy they hang out with often, talk to all the time.
But not fuck.

Others will randomly stop replying to texts.
Some will be up front.
others will say they're interested in someone else.

Some will say they don't want a relationship.
It's an endless list.
> How many women have you been on more than one date with?

Not enough, is all I know.. a very small minority (unless you count "hanging out" as a date. as in chilling at my place playing games together or watching tv.)

Seriously hate the people who advise therapy, they're usually shitbags who jump to conclusions, yet at the same time think they know what's best, they like putting other people down and claiming superiority to people who already have low self-esteem. Sociopaths, all of them.
> fuck off and enjoy your miserable, lonely existence.
>>
>>26562667

none. one bought me a ticket to a concert and said it was a date once. i threw it in her feet and never looked back. she had a bf.
>>
>>26565314
you sound like the type of guy who would wear a fedora and act too nice. you don't wear a fedora but you acted like you do.

Where are your family origins and what country are you from?
>>
>>26562667
If you count asking someone out on tinder, then it would be four. Otherwise, zero.
>>
once

I was really casual about it but we hadn't talked in a while and she was mad at me

for a moment it looked like she would say yes, but then she said no
>>
>>26562712
what, anon?
>>
>>26562667
Zero!

I'm as beta as it gets.
>>
>>26562667
0, why? because autism
>>
File: 1455584743117.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1455584743117.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>26562667
1 and i blew it

woulda been a failure either way because my mutism fucked me in elementary school
>>
>>26565484
I'm immature but I'm not a fedora guy.
I used to be a white knight in high school, but I don't act like that anymore.
In high school it makes sense, because I was a white knight who snitched on people.

I learned to be an asshole though which made it really easy to get friends/respect.
It helped for the jobs I worked also. I stopped being a doormat.
You might think otherwise because of how many women I asked out.

But I initially thought "no woman is ever going to date me, but just in case let's confirm that after trying hard."

I'm black (light skinned) and I live in North America.
I'm not the fedora blacks, and I'm not the "weeb" black guy (at least not anymore.)
I'm like the "asshole but still not a thug" type of black person.
Most of my rejection came from the transition of being beta, to more assertive. (I realize women will reject beta's.)
But I just think I stopped caring about life at this point.

But still, if you just look around you and see all the guys who get laid. I shouldn't have to put this much more effort than them.
Even if being beta is unattractive, you should be able to overrite that by being decent looking, having a good job and other things.
It feels like I won't get laid until I'm perfect in all areas.
>>
File: 1438045126290.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1438045126290.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
>>26562667
One, haven't asked anyone since.
>>
>obviously 0
>think harder
Ah, I have asked my neighbour out to play in the yard several times. She just happened to be a girl that I acquainted but things went south as soon as school started.

Asking out into a date kind of thing though, never.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.