[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just did speed for the first time.. HOLY SHIT WHY DONT YOU GUYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8
File: 08_02_2012_626_amphetamine.jpg (22 KB, 614x346) Image search: [Google]
08_02_2012_626_amphetamine.jpg
22 KB, 614x346
Just did speed for the first time..

HOLY SHIT WHY DONT YOU GUYS DO THIS EVERYDAY.. I feel like i could talk to the hottest girl on the planet without sperging.. i feel like a fucking chad..

If you plan on asking that girl out from your school do some speed first.. Will make it much easier..

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??
>>
Ikr, I started doing it last month and because of the confidence I've had, I've become quite popular and have a hot gf
>>
>>26561752
Ok, I'll just head down to the store and pick up some speed
thanks OP, good advice
>>
>>26561752
>wasting the high on women
lmao go learn some math anon
>>
>>26561787
Get to know some dealers you beta
>>
>>26561787
why are you such a fucking faggot?
>>
>>26561868
>>26561874
where do you think you are cocksucker?
>>
>HOLY SHIT WHY DONT YOU GUYS DO THIS EVERYDAY
You build a tolerance, dummie.

>If you plan on asking that girl out from your school do some speed first.. Will make it much easier..
If you're moderately attractive and appealing, sure. Go for it, kid.
>>
File: 1448324288190.png (315 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
1448324288190.png
315 KB, 500x676
who /robot trinity/ here?

>DXM
>DPH
>Whippets
>>
File: 1447117078902.png (767 KB, 1099x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447117078902.png
767 KB, 1099x1080
>>26561752
Be careful when you talk to people on speed. A lot of people, including myself, stutter and end up talking way too much. You also get shaky and most people can tell you're on something.
>>
>>26561868
And how does an autistic social outcast do that?
>>
>>26561898
I think that im in Denmark right now familio.
Learn how to use the Darknet maybe my friend.
>>
>>26561980
Darknet maybe.
In copenhagen we have secret facebook sites for this stuff.. but you have to know someone that knows someone to get in..
>>
File: 1455664784462.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1455664784462.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>26561982
>learn how to use the darknet

nigga im not a computer science major or techie

i'd get caught or ripped off
>>
It was all in my head when I did cocaine or meth or ampethamine. I never got laid from it or made any friends. I got sadder and just retreated into my bedroom to do drugs alone. After a while I was living just for my addiction so I quit it all.

Now I just meditate and lift weights instead.
>>
>>26562010
Take some chances senpai. Do your research. Its pretty simple. Rather be an outcast the rest of your life or wut?
>>
Tolerance, addiction, psychosis, insomnia, crashes so bad they require cannabis and benzos to recover, etc.

You're going through what is called the honeymoon period OP. I had a honeymoon period with prescription opiates, dexedrine, synthnoids, and MXE and let me tell you, it will start to wear on your body and your mind faster than you think.

I do miss that speed confidence though.
>>
>>26562010

stay sober then pansy

no risk no reward
>>
>>26562010
Nigger just use google and look up a few guides on it, you can be buying your first set of drugs in a couple hours if you're not a retard
>>
>>26562019
I think it could help some people tho familio.

And sounds good man
>>
>>26562046
everything ive read says you need a bank acount to even buy bitcoin. i dont have one. what now?
>>
>>26562061
Get a fucking bank account? what the fuck.
>>
>>26561925
the im too awkward to get a drug dealer speedball
>>
>>26562061
Assuming you're not underaged, how do you not have a god damn bank account? Are you really that much of a manchild?
>>
if any robot iss really desperate for speed without the darknet go to a target/cvs/walgreens/whatever drug store and a benzedrex inhaler. theyre like $5 or something and if you open it up there's a cotton ball that you can either eat or soak in a coke for a few hours and then drink.
it has the same chemical structure as meth except it has an extra oxygen or something
erowid can probably explain it better
>>
File: 1407504052736.jpg (8 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1407504052736.jpg
8 KB, 320x240
>>26561752
Feels fucking amazing, did fuckloads of it but in the end i am pretty sure i gave myself massive brain damage and i stopped when i was like 22, now i am 26 and still feel just as fucked up if not more. My speech is slurred as hell, i sound and look like a fucking retard. Worst thing is i realize people think i am a retard but i can't prove them i am not one. I never have any energy or will to do anything. I realized all the people i thought were my friends for years just did drugs with me because i paid for it and were somewhat entertaining to them. But the worst of it all is the fact that each time you come down from it and realize what piece of shit you actually are. Nothing worse than that.

For anyone considering it, believe me the hassle to avoid cops, fake drugs, shady people, the health and emotional problems it will give you in the long term it's just not worth it. I fucked up my life before it even began because i was a retarded kid from a shit family with no real father figure to follow. Instead i followed rock stars from the tv and i can't believe how i ended up.
>>
>>26562061
Alright
I have a bank account unlike this fag, what next?
I want to order some drugs
>>
>>26562035
Ive had bad crashes on other stuff famingo.. Not too worried.. i know i will feel like shit soon.. All im saying is that... this drug could help out some manchildren on this board to get a better life.. You could make a friend while on the drug and once you have aqquired one you can build confidence and such. Probably my first and last time doing this drug tho.. since im not really a social outcast or depressed..
>>
>>26562061
Go to the bank in person (crazy I know), and see the customer service people and open a bank account.
>>
>>26562083
im 18. do most 18 year olds have a bank acount? i guess i should get one.
>>
>>26562061

Larger cities often have bitcoin atm machines

Some companies allow you to deposit cash over the counter at a bank directly in to their bank account

You can also use localcoins to do a cash transaction
>>
>>26562128
Yes, they do. If you do not have a bank account, you're not enough of an adult to even be using drugs. Holy shit.
>>
>>26561752
>i can do anthing right now!
>lets go post on r9k!
>>
>>26562122

The feeling of confidence is false, in fact you will be worse off than you were before once you are forced to stop. When it comes to drugs you never get something for nothing.
>>
>>26562178
well that's too bad because i've been smoking pot since i was like 15, my dad gave it to me kek. and you know for sure i was hittin that robo.
>>
>>26562211
Unless its LSD.
>>
>>26562120
https://www.reddit.com/r/SotonTrees/comments/338r0z/a_beginners_guide_to_the_darknet_markets/

I know it's Le Reddit but it's a pretty good guide. There are some other good ones on their too
>>
>>26562051
Drugs can't help its just a way to escape reality. Only drugs I do now are psychedelics once in a blue moon. If you want to confront your inner demons head on do psychedelics.
>>
>>26562257

LSD is false too. Ketamine on the other hand...
>>
File: 1425066168800.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1425066168800.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>26562282
>If you want to confront your inner demons head on do psychedelics.

>tfw you're a shitty, useless person and will never be able to unlock a positive/euphoric mushroom trip instead of a dysphoric one
>>
>>26562282
Ive done LSD 5 times and i fucking love it man.
Havent really had much of an "eye opening" trip yet. Ive done 225ug tops.. I wanna try 300 next time and hopefully have an eyeopener.

>>26562317
LSD can help people though. Ive done Ketamine twice.. Its a chill feeling but its very weird.. felt like i was watching my self in 3rd person sometimes. Pretty cool nonetheless.
>>
>>26561752
You will feel like shit when the high goes away
just a heads up
>>

nice job, OP you triggered all the HS flashbacks of normies peer pressuring me
>>
>>26562391
I know that perfectly well familio. I read up everything i do before i touch it..

Will probably be the worst comedown ive had when it happens..

I did try doing 4 grams of coke with a friend on a school night.. stayed up all night and went to school.. THAT was fucking awful mate.. And we had to do outdoor shit aswell in the sun. I felt like an aids patient.
>>
>>26562412
I wonder how normie chads would feel on speed.. Would it just warp time and space or what?
>>
>>26562347

It's not just cool, it's the most powerful tool for self reflection and discovery more so than any psychedelic.
>>
>>26562417
Oh, so you've done that before.
You know what you are getting yourself into.
Have fun
>>
>>26562445
Maybe if you hit the "khole"
Dindt hit that tho.. I just walked around the city with my friend and had a great time..

Wouldt DMT be better for that though?
>>
>>26562429
>doing drugs
>not being too much of a scared beta pussy to do them
>sitting there, smiling like a cuck as drugs rape your brain

normalfag
>>
>>26562504
All im trying to get out there is that some of the social outcast on this board might need to see the world from a diffrent perspective once in a while.
Kinda sad that these people have nothing but sadness to their lives familio.
>>
>>26562142
>You can also use localcoins to do a cash transaction
this. using your bank account to buy bitcoin seems like a pointless risk.
>>
File: fedora tip.jpg (25 KB, 477x456) Image search: [Google]
fedora tip.jpg
25 KB, 477x456
>>26562574
i personally take pleassure in deep fantases and false, naive hopes that the future will be better and other things i can derive plessure from like vidya.

ta, ta! off to masturbate
>>
>>26562680
This speed is making me want to help you robots out on how to improve your lives senpai.. Listen to me.. Do speed and go into the public.. it will be like a new world to you.
>>
>>26562004
>facebook
>for selling drugs

what the fuck
>>
>>26562733
Its pretty safe to be honest. Its a locked group of people who are known by other people in the groups. So like.. randoms cant join them.
The groups get shut down after a few months and people just remake them.
>>
>>26561752
you may feel like that but when you talk to other people they will know byyour talking like a maniac a 100 words an hour and your stories or conversation will be all over the place. had some friends who would do this and think they made sense, you dont. you literally ramble non stop. try hanging out with someone coked out it is super fucking annoying unless your on it with them and even then its a battle of who could out talk the other. fuck uppers
>>
>>26562795
I guess it could work if you took the right amount?
>>
why dont you autistic fucks just get over yourselves and try talking to the girls you like. jesus is it really that hard?
>>
>>26561752
>Just did speed for the first time..

Enjoy that comedown tomorrow bud.
>>
>>26562733
They're for the pussies who are afraid to go anywhere near where the homeless congregate
>>
can anyone speak on the differences between a speed high and an opiate high as well as their comedowns?
>>
>>26563782
im pretty sure those drugs are as far apart as you can get in terms of effects

like opposites
>>
>>26562117
Now do you really think the 3% of posters that take this seriously would listen to good advice?
>>
No way to get them. I'm too dumb for dark net.
I wish I could try every drug.
>>
>>26563625
Ya, those pussies with standards
>>
>>26564119
>I have to buy the exact same product but from a place that has a significantly higher risk of getting caught
>>
Amphetamine is good stuff. I can't function without it. I"ve been on some kind of stim since I was 8, so I have 17 years of experience with the shit. It's worth the trouble to get the real shit. Fuck RCs and DNMs. Just ask your doctor for it. Benzos may be impossible to get but everyone and their grandma will write you 1.8g/amphetamine/month.

I kind of don't like it though. Even when I take just 20mg all day I feel bad. 10mg works to get me out of bed but I really don't perform any better than usual, it just wakes me up really. Anything over 10mg is enough to give me a horrible crash about 3 or 4 hours later and I get super fucking depressed. I tried methamphetamine once and it was either fake or just really shitty. I don't think it would help any with ADD, which is why it's not even rx'd off label for it. It's given for narcolepsy, and then off label for depression and being too fat. One day I'll break down and try this armodafanil shit. It sounds like it kicks amphetamines ass. Besides the stimulation though I always felt the short half life was amphetamines greatest strength. I just need to do the bare minimum to get my shit done. I don't want to be tweaked the full 16 hours or so of the day.
>>
>>26561752
Have fun with the schizophrenia after you've been addicted for a year or so OP
>>
>>26561793
this guy knows whats up
>>26561752
i dont do it because i have a really addictive personallity, it will probably fuck me up even more, already have a little problem with benzos.
maybe in some years when i get my shit together
>>
>>26564178
Like homeless camps aren't under watch
>>
>Drugged man cuts off penis

>By Les Kennedy
>September 19 2002

>A man has undergone microsurgery to try and reattach his little finger, penis, scrotum and left hand - all which he cut off in an alleged drug-induced act of self-mutilation.

>Police said the man was believed to be high on amphetamines. He attacked himself with a large kitchen carving knife during an argument with his wife at a home in the northern NSW town of Inverell.

http://www.s m h.com.au/articles/2002/09/19/1032054871762.html (remove spaces for full story)
>>
>>26561752
Welcome to addiction, grab your N.A. starter kit on the way out.

Newports,
Fitted
Paraffinailia
>>
>>26564060
Yea me too, with my luck I'd probably end up having SWAT storm through my door within half an hour.
>>
>>26564212
>I don't think it would help any with ADD, which is why it's not even rx'd off label for it.
Thats actually one of its's main uses for it

>>26564255
>thinking that the police actually give a shit about homeless people
>thinking that junkies aren't going to avoid getting caught more or less
>>
>>26564212

>It's worth the trouble to get the real shit. Fuck RCs and DNMs. Just ask your doctor for it.

The different brands of Adderall have radically different effects in some people.

And now there's this new brand from India called Aurobindo and I can confirm it is absolute shit. It caused me to hear voices and my body to go numb.

There are hundreds of complaints about it online, even one on Aurobindo Pharma's F@cebook page.

And it's not the only defective stimulant being sold at pharmacies on prescription.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/17/business/generic-ritalin-drug-not-equivalent-to-the-brand-is-in-use-anyway.html?_r=0

The pharma industry is an inadequately regulated sick joke.
>>
>>26561925

That combination is truly the stuff dreams are made of. I am about to order some MXP and see if it's really the MXE replacement the jews tell me it is. Trip reports make it sound like a pretty distinct drug from MXE or DXM. IMO nothing beats DXM but ketamine and MXE are nice for a little variety.

>>26562075

Speedball is stimulant and depressant mixed. He named two dissociatives and a deliriant. Is today your first day out of DARE class? You might want to study a little harder.
>>
>>26564060
see this cool and original post that
>>26562114
>>
>>26563782
Opiods depress your respiratory system and cause a pleasurable, slurred, drifting headspace. Adderall gives you motivation to do things and makes your perception of the world around you sharper, allowing you to focus more.
>>
>>26563782
Oh the comedowns: opioids - gradual return to reality, may wish you had more opioids. speed - big crash, you will hate your existence and you will hate yourself.
>>
>>26563625

Homeless or Facebook won't guarantee it wasn't mixed up in the bathroom sink of some amature that got their instructions off the internet.
>>
>>26561752
all the decent quality speed comes from overseas and i haven't found "anonymous" post boxes right now
>>
>>26561752
I'm bipolar and I know it would push me into a mania which could be awesome for a while but always ends fucking horribly. It could also just be really really bad all the way through depending on what stupid and impulsive things I get up to.
>>
>>26562061
No, you don't need one. Go to bitquick.co. You just deposit cash into someone else's bank account and the coins are released from escrow.
>>
>>26561752
You don't do it every day because it will burn a hole in your pocket like thermite through your ex-wife's engine block, give you hella crater-face after long term use, and when you're on uppers and somebody else isn't they may tend to think you are both insane and a complete bark - side effect of the "enhanced" confidence.

Also, you'll attract skanky slags who'll leech your drugs with a steady supply of sex and oily words, them drop you like a hot turd once you've been squeezed dry.
>>
File: 1383010031768s.jpg (11 KB, 200x145) Image search: [Google]
1383010031768s.jpg
11 KB, 200x145
To anyone thinking of doing this, please take a drug called memantine. It will protect against brain damage and keep tolerance from building up.
>>
>>26564507
speed has never really made me feel motivated, i just beat my limp dick for hours on end. all i've got out of it is a ton of energy and euphoria, that's why i was wondering about opioids. im just in it to make my body feel good
>>
What's the best way to get it? Go doctor shopping for an adderall script? Ephedrine is still available on the clearnet right? I know 4-FA just recently got banned in China so all the flouroamps are gone now. Darknet shit is 100% a honeypot
>>
how do I find fembots or femanons willing to do mdma with me
>>
>>26561752

My experience with speed was an extreme lethargy where i lost all will to do anything, heck i just laid down and didnt move a muscle for hours, and the entire time i was unhappy as fuck.
Also i was with a speed addict at the time so i know it was the real stuff.
>>
>>26564288
> junkies aren't going to avoid getting caught
Jails are full of junkies
>>
>>26561752

enjoy hearing voices, fag

source : ex meth user
>>
>>26561752
This is a lesson you are going to have to learn the hard way lmao been there luckily I didn't make a big habit of it. I can tell you this much, you will regret what you did after the fact.
>>
>>26566067
Darwinism kicks in.
>>
>>26561752

unfortunately i do

>I feel like i could talk to the hottest girl on the planet without sperging.. i feel like a fucking chad..
it makes me less social desu. all i can do on it is work

>If you plan on asking that girl out from your school do some speed first.. Will make it much easier..
no, it wouldn't
>>
>>26565910
maybe you're just a schizo
>>
>>26564754
>tfw some kids stole my memantine

FUCK
>>
>>26561925
it's whippit dumbass a whippet is a type of dog
>>
>>26565910
comedowns terrify me. the only uppers I'll ever do are coke and MDMA on rare occasions, and I always make sure to have a benzo to avoid feeling like garbage

I guess that's why I like opiates so much more. you never have to worry about a comedown, you just nod out and go to sleep.
>>
>>26561752
Former speed addict here, get off this ride while you still can. Its all fun at games at first until you build a tolerance, your health starts to deteriorate and you feel depressed and suicidal when you are not high.

I know you wont take my advice most druggies (myself included) are stubborn.
>>
>>26562215
just kill yourself m8

BLOXXriginal
>>
>>26567060

It's actually Whip-It
>>
>>26564026
Well probably not but i felt like typing it out when i saw the thread. Drugs were something i was launched into in my youth and most people at that age just go like "drugs are cool maaan" but the reality is lots of people want to profit by giving you toxic shit which seems amazing at first but before you realize it it has withered the only body and mind you will ever have. I didn't have the chance of someone telling me this but maybe someone else will read it and think twice.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.