[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: brendan.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
Who /retarded from antipsychotics/ here? I've taken risperidone and abilify, and they are just making me retarded.
>>
>>26561661
Risperdone isn't making me retarded

Actually it barely helps, wat do
>>
I stopped risperdon in 2007, couldnt think ahead of time until 2009.

I wonder if it did any permanent damage.

Very troublesome, trying to imagine what to eat tommorow, or what to do, and the brain wont allow future thinking.
>>
>>26561678
I got off risperidone because it was fucking with my hormones. I'm on abilify now (OP), and it seems to be working but making me more retarded. It has completely stopped my psychosis, but it does little to prevent my mania.
>>
>>26561661
Anybody else out there or are you all just lying in bed?
>>
>>26561661
OP here again. I cant take it any more.
>cant concentrate on school work
>too retarded to comprehend anything, let along multivariable calculus
>scared most of my friends away because i sometimes act crazy
>abilify has stopped the hallucinations, but it has only made me more retarded
>zoloft doesnt work for shit
>takes at least an hour for me to achieve orgasm
>family thinks im a freak except for my mom, who is just worried that I'll kill myself
>i can't kill myself because it would crush her soul

I wish my entire family would just die suddenly in the middle of the night or something.
>>
>>26561661
I've been on seroquel for a year. I've gained 45 pounds and feel a bit retarded, yeah.
>>
>>26562893
holy fuck man. 45 pounds is a lot. I've been using an ecig to lose some weight. Its a drastic measure, but its working.
>>
>>26561661
Social anxiety meme reporting in
>>
>>26561661
go au natural and cut out big pharmas strangle hold on your brain, best choice i ever made to be literally forthcoming genetically related human.
>>
>tfw you used to get migraines from depression sometimes
>now you get them every single day
>>
>>26561661
Pretty sure I have depersonalization/derealization due to some underlying anxiety disorder.

I feel so detatched from everything and everything seems foreign. Even feel detatched from my own memories. This sucks but I don't want to take meds, go to see a psychologist for that reason.
>>
>>26562650
you should learn to interact with the world without medication.
>>
>>26565204
The doctors wont let me get off of medication because I was violent before i got on abilify. I would be committed for lack of compliance
>>
>>26566261
well then you are a violent person and once the bruises have gone ,bones reset and the lawsuits settled you can accept who you are and your place in the world.
>>
>>26566353
That was too deep for me to comprehend right now, but I think you're saying something inspirational.
>>
>>26566732
it's basically; it has to get worse before it gets better.
>>
Antipsychotics permanently destroyed my memory, enjoyment, attention span

Get off them asap
>>
you discovered the truth
they had to prevent you from enacting your special plan by any means necessary
I'm sorry, there's simply no other way
>>
Posting from other thread

I have a question about electro convulsive therapy
I've read that some people lost some of their memory (one of which lost 27 years) while others benefited greatly from it.

Can any robots who've undergone the procedure chime in about their experience?
>>
>5 mg abilify
>200 mg sertraline
>80 mg Strattera (ADHD medicine)
>1200 mg gabapentin

And I'm still a miserable, anxious wreck with no friends and no girlfriend who wakes up every morning disappointed that I didn't die in my sleep. I've been on antidepressants since I was 8 years old and I'm 21 now. WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO START WORKING?!?
>>
pls respond dont let thread die
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.