[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You see this cute girl walking the streets by herself. How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: perfection.jpg (84 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
84 KB, 1080x1080
You see this cute girl walking the streets by herself.

How do you make her your gf?
>>
>>26561466
take her to my house and make her eat a bow of eggs
>>
>that top
Clearly she's more of an attention seeking whore than the usual woman
Ignore her and move on, she will cheat on you to "find out if you really care about me"
>>
>>26561466
buy her.
>>
>>26561466
I wouldn't since I have no interest in 3DPD roasties.
>>
>>26561466
>rl attentionwhore

I don't
>>
>>26561466
too attractive so i wouldn't even approach.
>>
>>26561524
original sour grapes.
>>
>>26561466
>Implying I'd have the courage to say anything to her.

Yeah, I don't think so.
>>
>>26561466
She's not cute she looks like a prostitute
>>
>>26561648
Don't the grapes turn out to be poisonous at the end and kill the other foxes
>>
>>26561466
club her over the head and drag her home.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 610x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 610x394
>>26561686
this normal wouldn't date a prostitute
>>
If no one else is around hit her with something in the back of the head and make her my gf for the night
>>
choke her out and drag her into the alley
>>
>>26561466
take out some money.

smash her in the head with it, and drag her away.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 816x839) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 816x839
>>26561466
"Hey, do I... do I know you from somewhere?"
"No, I don't think so."
"You see, cute. I think I'd like to GET to know you."
-idk what happens next, probably, something involving me splurging
>>
>>26564470
You've already begun splurging.
>>
Use my "get a random girl's number" method. It has a tested accuracy of 33%, so it could fail, but it's my best bet.
Then I'd try texting her. I've researched a lot and even downloaded a book about it so I think I could manage.
Then I'd need to not fuck up the date. That's probably the hardest part. After that, I'd have to talk to her into a relationship after we've fucked and I'm way too lost to get to that point anyways so I'd need a miracle.
>>
>>26561466
Probably hit the brick box over my head and eat the mushroom that comes out of it so I can be taller.
>>
>>26561466
Ask her if she was raped, and then indicate the ripped shirt and messy hair as evidence for my guess.
>>
>>26561466
>How do you make her your gf?
I don't, because women are worthless.
>>
>>26561466

beat her up, rape her, then beat up everyone around me to assert my dominance
>>
>>26561524
Never heard of a pump and dump, anon?
>>
3dpd you guys are disgusting
>>
Use my Kotoamatsukami to make her mine without her even noticing.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.