[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Endless amounts of MBTI threads >Nobody has a fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: MBTI TIER LIST 2.2.png (855 KB, 1000x2480) Image search: [Google]
MBTI TIER LIST 2.2.png
855 KB, 1000x2480
>Endless amounts of MBTI threads
>Nobody has a fucking clue what Jungian functions are
>Endless streams of faggots pour in
>"OMG IT'S JUST A TEST BRO"
>No matter how many people I remind
>"OMG IT'S JUST A TEST BRO"
>I get no respite

http://www.careerplanner.com/8CognitiveFunctions/Cognitive-Functions-Simply-Explained.cfm

^ If you actually want to have a fucking clue about what MBTI is then read it you assholes. It will make you twenty times more insightful than 99.9% of the people on this site.

Yes, Jungian functions are a very poor model of psychology (what isn't nowadays?) but it's still a fun system to learn and explore, and in my experience, a lot of people fit quite neatly into each type, especially as my knowledge of Jungian functions has grown.

If you are one of those fuckers who criticise every single MBTI thread then you literally have NO EXCUSE not to read the link, otherwise STFU until you have.
>>
File: Pick a partner.jpg (65 KB, 706x960) Image search: [Google]
Pick a partner.jpg
65 KB, 706x960
>>26560253
bump

The people must see this.
>>
This is the kind of thing that people wont understand till they have matured a bit, and learned something of themselves and their own internal mechanisms and biases

but this is r9k, and the lack of these things have led them here to this board

also the delivery kind of sucked but there isnt any kind of way to provocatively present this information
>>
Are intjs autistic
>>
>>26560253

>ISTJ
>normie

What the fuck?
>>
>>26561402
Mind the colors

ISTJ = robot sheep
>>
>>26561402
normie =/= chad & stacy
>>
>>26560896
Yes.

Repressed Se = awkward uncharismatic faggot.
>>
Finally people are realizing that INTJ is in all aspects the base version of glorious ENTJ.
>>
ENTP is kind of the middle of the first two tiers, just depends how you go about putting your message across. If you act like an autismo then sure you'll seem weird, but if you can act normal then you're most likely to be successful.
>>
I'm INFJ and not a SJW in the least.
>>
ENFJ belongs in sheepie normie tier desu
>>
actually being an ISTP isn't so bad if you're a narcissist
>>
>>26561958
Creator here.

Same with the INTJ and even the ENFP too, but I needed to fill up each tier and there's a significant population of INTJs and to a lesser extent ENTPs on 4chan

>>26561996
You're not. But a lot of normie INFJs are. The function stack lends itself into have an idealistic, sensitive but motivated outlook onto the world's problems.

>>26562087
Probably. Most of the ENFJs I've met have been quite successful but yeah, strong extraverted feelers are the epitome of normiedom, but then again so are a lot of successful people.
>>
>>26561996
Same.

It's actually one of the edgiest types.
>>
Im istp and can confirm im an emotionless sociopath
>>
>mfw op isn't a faggot for once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3_lVSrPB6w
>>
>Forer effect
oo
>>
File: 1453607572700.jpg (491 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1453607572700.jpg
491 KB, 960x720
>INTJ
>Supposed to be some kind of pragmatic genius
>Instead just a NEET who touches his penis a lot

I wish someone would fucking kill me in my sleep.
>>
>Jung was wrong
Nope
>MBTI is anything but pseudo-Jungian nonsense
Nope
>>
>>26560253
mine isnt even on here...
>>
>>26563646
I just laugh at the world now. this place aint for us.
>>
>>26561958
>middle
can confirm, ENTP with a stem degree and 100k a year
>>
>>26560253
ISTP here. what the fuck do I do
>>
>>26560253
Why aren't ENTPs successful tier but ENTJs are?
I would think
Percieving>Judging
for success
>>
>>26564492

ENTJ's primary function is extraverted thinking, which is about using real world facts and knowledge to achieve goals. They're much more driven for success than ENTPs, who, along with INTPs, are into knowledge mostly for its own sake, as a means more than an end.
>>
>>26560253
nigger you really think im gonna read all that? goddamn
>>
How are INTPs not in suicide tier?
>>
What are your views anon when your personality type conflicts with your environment/ current lifestyle? I understand they are attitudes but say extroverts who have little to no friends or social life? Could this be? Or would they in reality just be fundamentally introverted because of the lack of social life?
>>
Im infp what should i do?
>>
>>26563646
you're in good company, most intjs are like that.
>>
File: 1410653762324s.jpg (8 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1410653762324s.jpg
8 KB, 250x243
>mfw INTP and /peoplearejustagametome/
>mfw i'm an autistic without any of the savant benefits (suck ass at math, etc)
>mfw i just focus all of my energy into my art and everything else i don't spend even 4% of effort on by somehow get by
>>
File: 1454987128472.gif (2 MB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
1454987128472.gif
2 MB, 400x286
>tfw INTP
>tfw it seems all INTP are genius scientists
>tfw unemployed on 4chan
>>
>>26565510
>>26565749

But why? how do others like us achieve things and we can't?
>>
What are good careers for an INTP

I dont want to pay 12 dollars
>>
Just found out I'm ENTJ. Great because I am going to school for environmental design

That boosted the shit out of my confidence.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.