[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
a warning to other fembots, from a fembot: don't date a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 26
File: 1445589057252.png (169 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
1445589057252.png
169 KB, 500x677
a warning to other fembots, from a fembot:

don't date a robot. they're alone for a reason.
it may seem perfect to have a quiet and intelligent boyfriend, it really does seem great at first, but it won't turn out great.

they are extremely selfish pic relateds. they will never consider your happiness, only their own comfort. they will break you a hundred times. robots are not misunderstood humans like the rest of us - they are self-absorbed wrecks.

don't make the same mistake I did. don't waste your time on a robot.
>>
Post pics of your feet
Original comento donn't mute me
>>
but it goes both ways. i'm a fembot with a robot bf and we're both shit people so we're a great match.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 590x775
You call us selfish yet all you care about is yourself and your needs, you seem like one of us in disguise
>>
>>26558460
you have to dig deeper. what you have experienced was only his defense mechanism. somewhere deep inside of every robot is nice person you just have to get under his edgy self that he presents to others to protect his true vulnerable and tender self.
>>
>>26558460
>Implying anyone would consider a robot bf unless they're at a last resort
how desperate were you?
>>
>>26558460
such blatant anti robot propaganda. just trying to make the fembots go for chad which is bullshit that chad not only gets all the women, but now he is taking fembots which should be rserved for robots.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
You probably didn't make him chicken tendies
>>
>>26558590
I dated him for a year and he was never any different. I waited and waited and was patient and nurturing and I never got anything for my struggles but heartbreak. you like to think there's some great gem hidden inside you, but the lot of you are shit all the way through.

>>26558602
apparently too fucking desperate. I'd have been better off hanging myself this time last year.
>>
>post that I want a qt /r9k/ bf
>guy responds, lives near me
>good first date, second, months later we're a couple
>take his virginity
>2.5 years later, lives with me, browse /r9k/ on our computers side by side, live comfy apartment life
>one of the most generous and kind people I know, borderline doormat, just a nice person with low confidence and self esteem

The trick is to find a guy who is genuinely a good person who hasn't let all of the shit poison his attitude towards everything. You can usually tell by the way they talk about others. Good guys will generally have a better outlook
>>
This is true, I only want intimacy and attention when it's convienant for me
>>
>>26558678
>The trick is to find a guy who is genuinely a good person
I think you may have found the only viable one. I still can't believe I wasted a year of my life on such an awful excuse for a person. he never did anything but make demands of me, and I did everything for him. robots will never be happy no matter what they get.
>>
File: train_neet.png (227 KB, 393x406) Image search: [Google]
train_neet.png
227 KB, 393x406
>>26558460

>you take your model trains out
>chad fucks her brains out
>you play with choo choos warm and toasty
>chad gets aids from banging roasties

Are you jealous, whore?
>>
Uh-huh. And what would you complain had you dated Chad?

> it may seem perfect to have a strong, dominant player bf, it really does seem great at first, but it won't turn out great
> they are extremely selfish pic relateds. they will never consider your happiness, only their own comfort. they will break you a hundred times. Chads are not misunderstood humans like the rest of us - they are self-absorbed wrecks.
> don't make the same mistake I did. don't get pumped and dumped. I thought he really loved me.

Kek at how few words I changed and it still fits.
>>
>>26558739
what did you expected him to do? did you told him or hinted him? I mean in case he was just playing vidya and shitposting all day long and then expected to have good night sex then it was fucking moron. but not every guy is main character from movie that will take you for dinner and bring you flowers every day.
>>
>>26559040
I expected him to at least tell me he loves me, sometimes. I expected him to let me cook dinner for him on Valentine's Day, and instead he made up an excuse about how he didn't want to drive. I wanted him to wish me happy birthday. I wanted him to want to be around me.

he wanted to change every little thing about me, from my hair to my clothes to the way I cook, but he couldn't take my advice that maybe he would treat me with a semblance of respect and care.

I just wanted him to be a good, loving boyfriend, and instead he was too obsessed with himself. I knew he wasn't good with girls, that he'd never had a girlfriend before, and I tried to guide him through it step by step. I gave him everything and he gave nothing.

this isn't a case of "wahh he didn't buy me flowers wahh he didn't buy me jewelry." he only said nice things to me when I was angry with him, and never meant them.

he just wanted to do everything his way and was only concerned about his own comfort, and still have a gf. things just don't work like that. I was stupid to have held on for as long as I did.
>>
>>26559137
Did you feel like he'd be grateful because all robots seem desperate? I've kind of been worried something similar could happen to me because I always wanted one of those bfs that was a bit clingy/not popular with other women, but I was worried they'd turn out like you'd describe (nice at first but then childish and selfish).
>>
>have crush on robot
>he's only ever messaged me to be lewd
>do whatever he wants because I want him to like me back

I feel pathetic, just end my life senpai.
>>
>>26559137

Well shit, you got a bad apple. I aint that bad, I hope. I also hope there's not that many shit robots, or I have no chance at all. I don't remember dates though, so don't expect me to ever remember birthdays or shit. Yes that includes my own.
>>
I agree, OP. Also dated a robot, we lost our virginity together and all that. He ruined my life.

Even Chads are better, because you know what you get with them.
>>
>meeting people in irl from this cesspool

you had it coming roastie pig
>>
>>26558460
Sounds like you dated a chad who was on /r9k/ to pick up easy whores

you can't date a robot because robots are by their nature utterly repulsive to women, if you ever get laid outside of hiring a prostitute or being raped you are NOT a robot
>>
>>26559224
how did he ruin your life?
>>
>>26558460
Seconding this. Dated a robot once. Never again. Don't fall for the pro-robot propaganda. Chads are superior in every way, including being romantic.
>>
>>26558516
this desu

feet pics pls. it won't cost you anything and it'd make me really happy
>>
>>26559000
your point?
Just go lesbian girls, men are scum
or just not go for piece of shit selfish manchildren
>>
>>26558649
>being this deluded
girls dont need propaganda not do date you just eyes
>>
>>26559196
>have crush on chad
>he's only ever messaged me to be lewd
>do whatever he wants because I'm a submissive whore
fixd
>>
>>26559195
I didn't date him because he was a robot, I dated him because I thought he was funny and smart. I expected him to be as grateful for me as I was for him. I just wanted to be treated like someone he cared about, and it turns out robots are incapable of love.

my advice is if you start dating a guy and in the first couple months you get any hint that he's going to turn out childish and selfish, drop him. you'll think, oh, I can help him, I can be here for him and it will make him love me more if I can endure his rough spots - it's not just a rough spot. drop him if he starts acting like a self-absorbed fuck, and don't look back. you don't need that kind of asspain in your life.
>>
>>26559274
The last thing I'd want is to make a filthy foot fetishist happy. And by the way, fucking stop harassing me on Twitch.
>>
>>26558460
>implying I haven't been with a robot in extreme happiness for over a year now
Maybe you just have a shitty ability to assess people's character, OP. Stop trying to stop people from meeting here, robots are extremely compatible.
>>
>>26558460
This thread makes you sound like a self absorbed asshole.
>>
>like the rest of us

Everybody here is shit don't you get it?
>>
>>26559137
well I have issues with telling woman I love her. I never did that to be honest but I never really had a chance. and even though I feel like I love my family I am just not able to tell them as well.
at the other hand it has been 4 years since I had crush on this girl, I spent some time with her. did not ended up very well yet I still remember her birthday...
also when it comes to special days / holidays I want to be with my loved ones at all cost. I do not go camping at new years eve etc. because I want to be with my family.
and his attempt to change you. well it is retarded. why date someone who is not your type? I find the way I dress to be expression of myself and I am not going to change it just because someone wants me to wear cardigan instead of shirt.
>>
>>26559137
>he wanted to change every little thing about me, from my hair to my clothes to the way I cook, but he couldn't take my advice that maybe he would treat me with a semblance of respect and care.
>still took a year to end it
Sounds like the problem here is you. Not that I'd expect any better from someone who thought dating a robot was a good idea...
>>
>>26558739
Seems like you're making one experience inform a pretty big generalization on a big group of people.
Some of us are alone because we dont like social situation, arent good at talking with people, too shy etc etc, not everynody is a self centered woman-hating assburger
>>
>>26559224
I agree. you expect nothing from a fuckboy.

that's what robots are, though - they're fuckboys that never got a good start, and they're only looking for one girl to give them a chance so they can ruin her life to get experience. so they can fuck up another girl's life in the future.

>>26559254
he wasn't a Chad.
I took his virginity and I was his first girlfriend.
you can try to twist your definition of "robot" around however you want, but it doesn't make the lot of you any less selfish or immature.

>>26559267
this desu! I never thought I'd agree but it's fucking true! if a man never figured out how to interact with women, he's not about to learn now, just because one tries to help. don't bother trying to help robots.

>>26559277
how are you supposed to tell the difference? robots want to tell everyone how great of boyfriends they'd be, if only women gave them a chance, but none of you have any idea and you never will. don't bother trying to date. you can't handle it.
>>
>>26559479
>how are you supposed to tell the difference?
you talk to them
I've tried more than once with robots, I got to the same point you did until I accidentally found one that didn't reject me all the time and makes me feel loved and cared for
>>
>>26559479
>I, a woman, was attracted enough to this man to seduce and fuck him
>he was like totes a robot though!
I want to strangle you.
>fuckboy
tumblr is down the hall and to the left.
>>
>Robots
>Dating and having sex

He was not a robot then

Just a failed normie.
>>
File: 1454545809995.png (238 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1454545809995.png
238 KB, 512x384
>>26558460
>she fell for the robots are nice meme
>>
>>26558460
1) Yes "robots" are most likely quite immature and have less real life experience than you, they may even feel they are entitled to sex and only care about their comfort.

2) You never expect comfort or anything from anybody. You don't have sex at all, right? Your life experiences and maturity never taught you how to lie and bite your tongue.

Are you getting OP? Equal shit ended up together for a reason.
>>
>>26559599
But I'm nice.

t. a nice boy
>>
>>26559578
When you know you fulfill all their requirements but cba to do anything.
>>
>>26559420
>why date someone who is not your type?
I don't know why he would, but I wish I'd never met him.
protip to robots: if you can't do basic things required for being in a relationship, like communication with your partner and expressing affection, then just don't date. just don't.

>>26559440
>Sounds like the problem here is you.
the problem here was that I was too forgiving and thought that if I was kind and loving, I could help him. robots are beyond help.

>>26559465
I'm just saying, don't date a robot, not that they're all awful - but you're here for one reason or another, aren't you? if you don't like social situations and can't talk to people, you don't need to be dating anyone anyway.

robots don't get it. you don't deserve a girlfriend just for being alive. you have to earn and keep one and if you can't, then stop trying. stop wasting other people's time.

>>26559378
I don't really care, at this point I'm mad as all hell and I hope he sees this thread and it makes him cry. he's a fucking selfish fuck and so are you if you think I'm an asshole for giving everything I could to someone I loved.
>>
File: based chad of rough sex.png (377 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
based chad of rough sex.png
377 KB, 534x712
>>26559320
>fucking stop harassing me on Twitch.
i don't use twitch u disgusting roastie

>A South Florida man is charged with first-degree murder after allegedly mutilating, murdering and disemboweling his girlfriend in a drunken rage after she called out her ex-husband's name in the midst of rough sex, according to a police report.

>[The man] went into the closet where [his girlfriend] was passed out and allegedly started inserting several objects into her orifices. [He] acknowledged ripping bloody tissue, including intestinal matter, out of [her] while she lay unconscious on the floor, according to the report.

http://legacy.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/crime/2015/09/21/sunrise-florida-murder-boyfriend-disembowels-girlfriend-sex/72577708/

hope this happens to u while next time ur doing rough sex with ur chad :^)

maybe u pass out while he chokes u and u mumble the name of one of ur 10 ex bf's in a semi-conscious state and your aggressive chad flies into a rage and kills you. would be justice well served, u piece of shit
>>
>>26559684
Cry more about it you stupid fucking roastie, jesus christ this isn;t your blog. He left you because you were a practice GF and now that he's laid your chubby fujoshi ass he can move on to better things.
>>
>>26559696
Yes, I deserve to get tortured and die just because I don't want to show my feet. This is why everyone think you guys are crazy.
>>
File: myy precioussss.png (296 KB, 398x442) Image search: [Google]
myy precioussss.png
296 KB, 398x442
>>26559538
anus-anguished? pooper-peppered? shitter-shattered?
I'm not leaving your precious board
>>
>>26558460
>dates a stealth normie /soc/ fag
>wahhh don't date robots!!

Robots don't date you cunt
>>
>>26558460
Is the picture a projection of your own unconscious mind?
>>
File: 1455600782247.jpg (111 KB, 602x619) Image search: [Google]
1455600782247.jpg
111 KB, 602x619
>>26559673
I'm sure you are, maybeniceboy
>>
roasties should be sent to gulags desu senpai.
>>
>>26558460
GTFO GTFO GTFO GTFO REDDITOR PENGUIN TUMBLRINA
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26559684
>required for being in a relationship, like communication with your partner and expressing affection
>baww, robot isn't as clingy as I am

>>26559732
generalize some more
>>
>>26559684
>you have to earn
right, like pussy is a prize that i should always keep on a pedestal. shut the hell up, roastie. you don't know anything. you dated a narcissist who doesn't give a fuck about relationships, so now all robots are bad? You're going to lump all of us in one bucket because you had one bad experience? Asshole.
>>
>>26558460
>i'm female
no you're not

plus making this thread is fucking stupid, no one would ever knowingly date a robot
you literally made this thread for your own attention whoring needs, now fuck off
>>
File: 1445316692861.jpg (254 KB, 800x810) Image search: [Google]
1445316692861.jpg
254 KB, 800x810
>>26559734
Fuck off roastie

totally original comment
>>
>>26559796
>clingy
>he thinks expressing affection and communication with your partner are "clingy" traits
oh wow, ladies, we've got a real winner over here! I bet women are lining up around the block to get a piece of you and your ultimate manliness.
umad because you know you're just as shitty as he was?
>>
>>26559684
Same coukd be said about you. Ans if you knew all this why did you date him in the first place, and why did you take so long to break it off?
I consider myself a robot even though I almost never come here, every once in a while I check for a rose thread just for the fun of it.
Nobody deserves anything, but people try to reach their goals with their actions, if they cant they can keep trying and changing themselves or give up.
You saying people should just give up because you had poor judgement and waited too long is really egoistical.
People should just give up on the hope of happiness because someone tha tisnt meant for them will waste their own time by staying with them? No
>>
File: rape fantasies.jpg (99 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
rape fantasies.jpg
99 KB, 500x667
>>26559732
did it hit home because you know you will ask your aggressive dominant chad to choke you during your rough sex session where you wanna live out your 50 shades of rape fantasy and you also know that you could pass out and mumble one of your 15 ex boyfriends names? chad won't show mercy, so be careful
>>
>>26559811
I'm not talking about "pussy," I'm talking about relationships.
if you refer to women by their genitalia I don't think I really have to worry about anyone accidentally dating you thinking you're worth anything, though.

I don't know anything?
>I
don't know anything?
please, tell me about your extensive dating history and shower me with your infinite knowledge.
>>
>>26559875
>Ans if you knew all this why did you date him in the first place
I thought people changed.
I was wrong - robots aren't people.
>>
/r9k/ is notorious for hating women though
>>
>>26559933
people do not change. robots or not, they do not change. they can adjust behavior for short periods of time but it is not going to change who they really are.
>>
>>26559849
>ostracized for showing emotion
>learn to hide it
>ostracized for not showing emotion
can't win this one, eh?

>umad because you know you're just as shitty as he was?
not really, I wouldn't even care enough to start the relationship in the first place
>>
>>26559933
Listen you're mad about wasting your time, about getting into a relationship with someone that wasnt rifht for you and thinking he could get better and be what you wanted.
But that didnt happen, and you're frustrated, of course.
But raging on this board wont help for sure, antagonizing people here will just result in a worthless argument.
I suggest letting off steam in some other way, like physical activity, I found that here you dont let steam off as much as you let it boil and let it eat you from inside
>>
>>26559952
Your right, no women hate men.
>>
>>26559726
Good for him. This stupid neurotic roastie didn't deserve him. She's probably even more damaged then he is.
>>
>>26559933
Actually if you think people will change you are wrong. A loser may be a loser, but a bitch is a bitch. It's all relative. You should know that if you are at the age to date somebody, you can't change them.
>>
>>26559900
>>26559900
A lot of the guys here are down on their luck but we aren't a bunch of fuck ups as your ex so stop generalizing, you piece of shit.

I refer other girls i just want to fuck as pussy. i refer to girls i actually care about and or want a relationship with as girls.

You don't know shit. You sound like some 20 year old who dated a guy who you didn't really know. Before getting into a relationship you are suppose to really delve into that person and find out what he is really like. You can't ever expect some random person to change who another person, how they act, what they like, etc. This is why a lot of women cry about bad boys, because a lot of you are deluded into believing that you have the ability to change someone. You are not god, so shut the hell up and slit your throat.
>>
>>26560035
since when does '/r9k/ is notorious for hating women' translate to 'no women hate men'

that fucking strawman though
>>
>>26560101
No it's not, I am referring to the hypocrisy of OP. Look at

>>26560079

and

>>26560101
>>
>>26559988
>>ostracized for showing emotion
>>learn to hide it
>>ostracized for not showing emotion
>can't win this one, eh?
You really can't figure that out? It's so very simple. You learn how to "show emotion" appropriately. Just the right amount at the right place, the right time and to the right person.
>>
>>26558669
you sucked dick bad

>git gud
>>
File: 1448768997619.png (88 KB, 434x431) Image search: [Google]
1448768997619.png
88 KB, 434x431
You're a dumbass if you think a robot + fem"bot" relationship would work ever in the first place.
>>
>>26558898
I love trains too. Someone should screencap all this rhymes, there is some that are really good
>>
>>26559137
There it is. It was just a femshit atention whore thread. I don't care about you or any of this. Nice bait. Now RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26560137
what? this makes no sense? what I said was uncontroversial and pretty factual, you people admit it yourselves
>>
>>26560192
>you glue tiny model trees
>chad has stacey on her knees
apparently this is not original content anymore
>>
>>26560147
I simplified it too much.
Luckily, I've already figured out enough to avoid OP's situation.
>>
ITT: robots who "aren't like all the other guys"
jesus christ you guys are just as pathetic as a bunch of roasties
>>
>>26559317
This is logical. At least you're not generalizing us.
>>
>>26560321
That is the entire argument in this thread. Why would a roastie feel superior?
>>
File: 1440490053769.jpg (23 KB, 319x240) Image search: [Google]
1440490053769.jpg
23 KB, 319x240
Seems like the typical women Problem

>men love girls for what they are
>women love men for what they want them to be

OP only has to blame herself. She fully knew what she was getting into while thinking she could change a persons basic personality.

Women are fucking stupid, end of story
>>
>>26560520
>>men love girls for what they are
>implying this is true in any form
men idealize women twice as much as women do to men.
>>
>>26560520
she literally says how he wanted to change everything about her

sorry but you really are just deluding yourself in order to feel justified in hating all women
>>
File: image.png (222 KB, 498x691) Image search: [Google]
image.png
222 KB, 498x691
>dating a robot
>he may just be the most perfect guy ever for me
>constant stress and anxiety that he will get bored of me
>>
Question for fembots, would you ever date a cyborg? We all know robots are autistic doucheshits, and Chads are, well, Chad, but what is your opinion on cyborgs?
>>
>>26560578
failed chad alert
>>
Id rather stay away from women they're all filled with Chad's boner brew
>>
>>26560550

She also said she nursed ihm a whole year in order for him to get better/change

She didn't like him for what he was, she thought she could change him into something else

Her own damn fault, really
>>
Where the fuck are you even meeting robots to romance? If your answer is some sort of skype group than you really aren't actually dating a robot.
>>
>>26560578
what definition are you going by for a cyborg, just autistic or what?
>>
>>26560578
you're the same as every other pus-filled faggot on this board. don't try to make yourself out to be any different than the rest of the filth here.

"look at me, ladies! I'm not like those other guys!" - you 2016
>>
File: checkedmydude.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
checkedmydude.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>26559999

HOW COULD THESE GLORIOUS DIGITS GO UNCHECKED
>>
>>26560653
Moderately attractive, fit but not quite Chad, somewhat awkward, but can hold a conversation to an extent. Not quite a normie, but not quite robot-level social retardation either.
>>
File: dubs.jpg (88 KB, 700x520) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
88 KB, 700x520
>>26560655
yours are checkworthy as well
>>
>>26558460
>it may seem perfect to have a quiet and intelligent boyfriend
>intelligent
>dating fembot

top keku lmao desu. He probably had a cuck fetish too
>>
>>26560639
I'd like to know this, too.
>>
>>26560691
Jesus you sound like a fucking faggot.
>>
>>26560691
>Moderately attractive
I know it's annoying to hear but I'd really need a pic to judge accurately (not asking for a pic of you personally)

>fit but not quite Chad
personally I like skinnier guys, fit but not quite Chad is probably ideal

>somewhat awkward, but can hold a conversation to an extent
that's fine

>not quite a normie, but not quite a robot-level social retardation either
that's fine too

I know it's shallow, but I'm just gonna be honest here, because I know that almost everyone else on the planet feels the same way, but if you're not physically attracted to a person then a lot of these other traits don't matter

those traits on their own sound good to me though
>>
>>26560834
I appreciate the honest answer. As for a pic, don't really have one, but think of a whiter version of Markiplier with much shorter shorter hair and clean shaven. As for my body, think Brad Pitt in Fight Club, but with a bigger chest and less of a six pack.
>>
>>26558460
That's a mean generalization, they must have done a number on you.
>>
File: skinny.jpg (68 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
skinny.jpg
68 KB, 500x750
>>26560834
Is this skinny enough?
>>
>>26560920
the body sounds good as well as the face, though I'd keep in mind that people have a tendency to describe themselves as more attractive as they might be to others (not saying you're delusional or a liar)

I'd recommend longer hair though, depending on the texture, just as a general rule, and if you really look how you describe then you don't have much to worry about
>>
>>26558669
Or you could just be wrong. I've been in relationships longer than a year and still didnt get to know the person. Those defence mechanisms are there for a reason. If you cant work your way through them there is a good chance you dont care or love them enough to do so.
Part and parcel to that is your own ability to care enough for yourself. If you really think that he didnt like you he would have left by now?
>>
>>26558669
Yes hang yourself whore you're worthless and so is your life.
>>
>>26560969
Thanks. I could probably get a date if I really wanted to with most normie girls, actually had a few I was told liked me in high school and now in college, but I'm really not interested in them and would much prefer a cyborg/fembot instead. My main issue is that I have no idea how to approach people. I can hold a conversation, but I have no idea how to start one if that makes sense.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (11 KB, 124x178) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
11 KB, 124x178
>>26560955
probably a bit less than that, I guess when they're at the point where you can only just NOT see the ribcage

kind of like pic related, quite average
>>
I'm a fembot who wants to date other fembots, get at me OP.
>>
>>26560920
>As for my body, think Brad Pitt in Fight
Don't believe you. Post a fucking pic you phony.
>>
File: body.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
body.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>26561117
Not gonna post a pic, but it's similar to this guy, with a slightly bigger chest and slightly smaller stomach.
>>
>>26561093
c-contact info?
retarded as fuck mute blox bull shit this is an original comment
>>
>>26558460
As a general rule of thumb, robots and fembots shouldn't really try to court each other.
You're effectively choosing a partner who is as pedantic as you are in regards to how you appear, act and think.
The worse part about it is that since both people in the relationship are both so prone to concealing their thoughts or probably not just speaking their mind because they're emotional wrecks with long lists of issues.
Chances are, she or he will still treat like the people that ostracized or tormented them before. Since when it comes down to it, deep down inside they still haven't gotten over that. It's why they're on this board in the first place.
Of course, some might argue that they're trying to change themselves for the better but when you pair someone who you know is unpleasant to be around and mutually shows the same kind disdain against the people around them with someone else who is the same way, you're basically asking for trouble.
They won't understand each other any better than if say, they were with Chad or Stacey (If that could even happen). They'll just end venting out their stress at each other, there won't be any compassion shared. They can't properly form meaningful bonds since they lost any semblance of geniality a long time ago. They're so used to self loathing, when they try to accept someone into their life, they start treating them like an extension of their themselves. That's when it becomes apparent they're not there to fulfill each other's life, but rather to be someone who is as miserable as they are and to languish there at each other's expense.
They lack the know-how and motivation to make a difference on someone else and even if they did, they'd act even more sheltered from each other since they're so afraid of someone trying to "fix" them that it's better off just staying with the status quo. It really is just a lose-lose situation.
>>
>>26561078
I'm honestly not very good for giving advice on starting conversations with fembots/cyborg girls on here with romantic intentions because I've never had to do that

I'd usually just say, reply to their post, but I know that I'd have a conversation with just about anyone on here but a great deal of people just ignore you, even if you're not trying to hit on them

don't get your hopes up too high though, because a lot of the time when you're talking to people without seeing your faces, you're projecting a fantasy onto them, and you might be disappointed
>>
>>26561091
>tfw no one likes a skelly
>>
>>26561261
not necessarily, the guy's body in the pic you offered was alright, just not my ideal
>>
>>26561261
Not a fembot, but having been friends (just friends, mind you) with a lot of girls, I can say that quite a few don't mind hungry skeletons. Particularly emo/goth chicks.
>>
>>26558460
I'm a robot who dated a femanon. I say femanon because there are no fembots on /r9k/. They're somewhere else in the internet. They aren't here.

Anyway, we stagnated. Most likely my fault. Years into the relationship and I still don't have my shit together and we haven't moved in together.
Relationship won't last much longer. Pretty much dead already.
>>
I've always been curious as to how people can be such a shit judge of character. It's so easy to tell which people are upstanding humans, in comparisons to complete shitstains like OP is complaining about.

The only possible reason for OP's situation, has to be that this person is just the same.
>>
>>26560969
Post pic. There are no fembots in this thread.
>>
>>26561226
Ok, that's more believable.
>>
>>26561392
I'm not here to prove whether or not I'm a girl, if you want to believe I'm a guy that's fine by me
>>
>>26558460
>don't make the same mistake I did
He could get a gf (you), he was no longer a robot. Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>26561412
Yeah, I'm strong and athletic and all, have to be because I'm going into the Army after college, but I have a bit more body fat than Brad Pitt because as much as I work out I don't have a great diet and kinda just eat whatever whenever.
>>
>>26561445
Confirmed male/trap.
>>
>>26561478
>I don't have a great diet and kinda just eat whatever whenever.
Same here man.

>tfw eat cookies right after working out

I wish I had the disciple instead of being a stupid fat fuck.
>>
>>26561504
k, whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>26560655
Damn dude I didnt even notice. This may be my highest digits ever, or maybe I got a 5 penta once on /gif/...
>>
>>26558460

>stopped at word "fembot"

It's not him, it's just your undying desire for Chad's cock, slut.
>>
>>26558460
>people that don't cater to my needs 100% of the time are selfish
You're just projecting senpai
Good bait tho
>>
>>26561649
if you stopped at "fembot" how did you know that there was even a "him" involved? hmmm?
>>
>>26560533
this is true im a grill and guys get obsessed with me and stalk me without even really talking to me or getting to know me
>>
>>26561663

It's fembot problems
It's always about "him" and how "he's" not good enough
>>
File: Defenders_of_r9k.jpg (70 KB, 700x319) Image search: [Google]
Defenders_of_r9k.jpg
70 KB, 700x319
>>26558460
>robots are not misunderstood humans like the rest of us - they are self-absorbed wrecks.
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE NOT REAL ROBOTS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW CHAD DOESN'T FUCK YOU LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAGE AND REPORT THIS GARBAGE THREAD.
>>
>>26558460
WHEN ARE THE MODS GOING TO BAN YOU?
>>
File: 1442891488848.jpg (33 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
1442891488848.jpg
33 KB, 500x468
>>26561844
they aren't
because it's not against the rules to be a normie on /r9k/
honk honk asspie :^)
>>
>>26561864
FUCK OFF NORMIE. FUCKING CHAD. FUCK. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>26561886
>keeps bumping the thread
>>
>>26561928
SHUT THE FUCK UP NORMIE. GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING NORMIE SHIT AND LEAVE US ALONE.
>>
File: Bad Baitpple.gif (237 KB, 300x153) Image search: [Google]
Bad Baitpple.gif
237 KB, 300x153
>>26558460
>robots are not misunderstood humans like the rest of us
>"BUT I JUST WANTED TO RIDE THE COCK CAROUSEL WITHOUT ANY CONSEQUENCES"
>"I JUST WANTED TO CHEAT WITHOUT REPERCUSSION"
>"WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THAT I'M DOING MY BEST TO RUIN YOU BOARD FOR MY SELFISHNESS"
>"WAHHHHH MEN ARE PIGS"
>>
File: shutterstock_186789587.jpg (27 KB, 539x360) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_186789587.jpg
27 KB, 539x360
>>26561886
>>26561928
I mean thanks for helping me spread the word
robots are selfish fucks and deserve to be alone
I just want every fembot on this board to know so she doesn't waste her time trying to save any of you like I did. you aren't worth it.
>>
>>26561973
Kill yourself, you fucking roastie Chad-loving cumdumpster.
>>
>>26561973
>I just want every fembot on this board to know so she doesn't waste her time trying to save any of you like I did. you aren't worth it.
>fembot on this board
>trying to save
Is this the most bait you can fit into one post?
>>
>>26562013
no, I could do a lot better
don't insult me like that you monkey-spanking cheeseweasel

>>26562005
apres-vous, mon frer
>>
honestly, most of my negative experiences derive from the bullshit women have pulled.

I can't speak for all people on here, but if you were to actually help fill the needs we're on here for to begin with (love, affection, sense of worth and purpose) you wouldn't have the problems you're likely experiencing

it's the continual refusal to commit anything until the man goes out of his way to demonstrate value that really brings these relationships down. For instance, what is honestly wrong with healthy relationship sex? goddamn this is not the same as me "using you" if it's done with loving intent. Or the simple fact that women who you're interacting with solely for >gf and this is blatantly obvious get really protective and insecure the moment you ask for some kind of commitment by the other party. Fuck your shit if anything it's women who have continually demanded better odds and habitually refused to commit high initial investments in return for just the fucking privilege of talking with a girl who is stringing along a dozen other guys as well. I know this is a biological imperative and women are always choosey but fuck your bullshit mate
>>
>>26562141
*thereby requiring high initial investments
>>
>>26562141
I see you have typed a lot of angry bullshit
I think you mistook this for a thread of people who give a shit what you think about relationships when you have zero experience with them
come back when I'm dead
>>
File: 1445497843062.jpg (77 KB, 536x679) Image search: [Google]
1445497843062.jpg
77 KB, 536x679
>>26560639
>>26560778
>Still no answer on this
Basically OP is full of shit
>>
>>26562169
>implying I have zero experience with relationships
which is completely wrong but you can eat shit if this is your honest response
>>
>>26562208
I didn't catch it, sorry.
I just met him talking in a thread. we happened to share some similar viewpoint or another and I asked for his contact info. it was a year and a half ago, I couldn't tell you what it was we first connected over.
>>
>>26562225
>replying to baiterinos
Come on senpai
>>
>implying i care about anybody, let alone myself

haha, that's a good one.
>>
>>26562169
>Well established points that could be debated and maybe even proven wrong
>Instead of trying to have a discussion like a human being you just say "lol no one cares"
Why even come to a public image board if you aren't here to either discuss shit or post memes?
>>
>>26559137

>I expected him to at least tell me he loves me, sometimes.

But maybe he didn't love you, in which case he was right not to tell you he loved you, because it would have been a lie.
>>
>>26562290
nothing you typed could be even jokingly referred to as a "well-established point"
it's literally a huge paragraph of wahhh girls don't like me and your ill-formed opinion on the nature of relationshits.

you haven't brought up a point worth addressing. your post is a standard case of /r9k/ drivel.
>>
>>26562361
just kill yourself roastie, you're not wanted here
>>
File: 1415439678305.jpg (62 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1415439678305.jpg
62 KB, 431x450
>>26562607
the funniest part is neither are you
>>
>>26558460
stay bitter ho
https://www.youtube.com/v/qqXi8WmQ_WM
>>
>>26558590
this honestly if manage to build my trust you will have a good loyal boyfriend forever.
>>
File: a classic.jpg (54 KB, 331x402) Image search: [Google]
a classic.jpg
54 KB, 331x402
>>26562638
shit thread opp
>>
I don't want to air dirty laundry, but you're leaving out the biggest part. I'll try to talk to you in a little while and I hope you'll be fair and reasonable.
>>
>>26558460
Decent bait but couldn't fool me. 'Fembots' don't date robots they only whore themselves out to tripfags and probably have a normie bf while doing so. 99% are more insane than even robots anyway.
>>
I added a bot from here and they just ignore my messages for long periods of time. Ultimately I ended up blocking and deleting them.

Why complain about having no friends or company when you're too autistic to talk to them properly?
>>
>>26563219
What do you mean 'them', that's plural you retard.
>>
File: Valls632014T165617.jpg (35 KB, 313x400) Image search: [Google]
Valls632014T165617.jpg
35 KB, 313x400
>>26558460
Tu quoque.
>>
>>26560555
If he does give me a call ;)
>>
>>26563280

>t. someone who's aggressively retarded enough to correct someone's GRAMMAR

and he does it for fucking free
>>
>>26563513
what does t. mean?

fuckoriginalrobot
>>
>>26563720

I think it's a Finnish meme
>>
>>26558460
>tfw used to look out for many people
>get abused
>get grumpy, bully others
>see where this is heading, stop bullying
>get bullied because I'm not a bully lmao
>don't look out for others because they might get involved as well
>grow up like this, nobody cares deeply about me
>still get verbally bullied
>can't have a gf like this at all

I'm essentially being selfish because it's the only option left for me, nobody looked out for me and I don't blame them. You were simply unfortunate.

I also considered the possibility of becoming careless about my partner since my parents divorced and I don't want to leave a child as mentally exhausted as me just because of some crappy relationship.
>>
>>26559684
>you have to earn and keep one and if you can't, then stop trying
Yeah, it's so easy to find someone like that in a country that's so small only male population from it browse r9k. It's so hard to do a bit of digging on r9k to find someone compatible.

In general the amount of Eastern European women in this board should be so small they might as well not exist when you exclude the lurkers that come here to laugh.

If there was a way to earn someone that would actually love me I would have used it. But I guess it's already too late.
Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.