[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This video in my opinion is the ultimate red pill on women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1442972462476.jpg (130 KB, 699x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442972462476.jpg
130 KB, 699x1024
This video in my opinion is the ultimate red pill on women. Not really sure if robots will care for this but a lot of this board revolves around women, particularly the "sexually liberated" woman of western society. I felt it was worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>26557838
This is the same redpill shit I've seen thousands of times before
Just depressing at this point, I'm happy and comfy in my cave, leave me alone I don't need this shit hammered any further
>>
>>26558268
This post pretty much sums up my views on the situation.
>>
File: 1442277685160.jpg (19 KB, 345x275) Image search: [Google]
1442277685160.jpg
19 KB, 345x275
>>26557838
Sub'd. That man knows his shit. Made me fucking angry but its good that he was able to articulate all the points quite well.

Fuck females, they're scum fucking parasites.
>>
File: fL2ugnD.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
fL2ugnD.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
Women are allowed to do anything with their body.

Any man who bases his decision based on how many she slept with is a piece of shit.

Society judges men for their standards because it's wrong to judge someone for their actions.
>>
>>26558268
>>26557838

Saw this on /pol/

The point is not to hammer it into you. It's for new people to see it and become more redpilled.
>>
>>26561076
>The point is not to hammer it into you.
True, but the truth is that most people who browse sites like 4chan already have the mindset of seeking truth in the darkest of places.

None of the information about women even on /r9k/ is new, but has simply been reinforced and validated by countless examples in the real world.

The only thing we haven't discovered is the method by which to correct the issues at hand. There hasn't been a cohesive solution that riles the masses to change, especially when there are still so many voices shouting for more and more feminism, liberalism, and degeneracy, while we're trying to get them to stop infecting the rest of the world.

Feminist voices have the tendency to be loud enough to reach a hundred people, and by the time we reach them to correct the speaker's fundamental flaws, they have already cast a net of misinformation to others that they will perpetuate the lies they believed.

This is just another post pointing out that we're fucked and have little to no chance of saving ourselves.

The fastest method? Euthanization via Fascism.
The long-haul? Education in schools (good luck convincing an already vastly liberal establishment to follow conservative values)
The moderate solution? Every conservative educate themselves and become what they don't want to be: Activism.

Activism is the only tool we have to fight against liberalism, because it's the same tool they used to influence others.
Become an active speaker in your community. Educate yourself on how to influence others and learn your speaking points. Consider the other side's views and have a planned response for every argument, aversion, and insult. To win the west, we have to teach the west as a collective society. YOU need to do something if you want the west to survive. YOU need to speak to the masses and rally a voice that shrouds the screeches of liberalism. YOU need to be the poster-child for the preservation of TRUE liberty, freedom, and advancement.
>>
I'm not sure I want to be redpilled. Is this going to make me hate women as much as you guys do?
>>
I don't think anything can be done at this point.

Even the most hardcore right-wingers on the fucking Internet sperg out and call other guys "virgins" and such when we bring up this topic. They scheme in their little hugbox echo chambers and try to find ways to shame and force guys to date and marry women again.

I think Pandora's box has been opened and cannot be closed. Holy shit, the amount of girls I thought were sweet and modest but then had their nudes leaked is fucking amazing. Here I thought that they were so modest and different from the others, yet behind closed doors they were huge sluts. Looks can be deceiving.

Nobody can force you to do anything, though. You can still interact with women as human beings. I do that. They are my fellow citizens and human beings. But they utterly disgust me with how they treat men, KILL YOURSELF and how perverted and filthy they are with sex and degeneracy. KILL YOURSELF
>>
File: Image.png (35 KB, 124x146) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
35 KB, 124x146
>>26561708
It makes you understand women from an objective point of view.
You'll lose respect for them without a doubt.

It makes you stop wanting a relationship and start caring about yourself.
Cured me of 20 year depression.
>>
>>26560675
What do you judge someone by if not by their actions? if you act like a piece of shit, you deserve only shit in return, stop making excuses for degenerate behavior.
>>
>>26561749
Well then, I'd prefer to remain the foolish idealist. I just know the right woman is out there somewhere. Really, the moment you become that cynical is the point at which you truly are alone.
>>
File: 1353269212795.jpg (267 KB, 1073x521) Image search: [Google]
1353269212795.jpg
267 KB, 1073x521
"redpilled", heh.
more like remembering that we're really animals.
this civilization facade really has people confused about human nature. we have smart devices, so we think we're evolved or some shit.

all this redpill shit can be explained with biology and already has been.
only the truly intelligent are able to suppress their biological urges, people who are highly aware of themselves and even then, you can only suppress for so long.
this pics sums up my feelings on feminism and women's liberation.
>>
he lays it all out. Even r9k fails to fully extrapolate even though it knows the basic principles.
>>
>>26561914
You're correct in that there is a "right" one for you
... under the condition that you are attractive and have certain traits of the mind and body that are desirable to (mostly) you and the one(s) you wish to attract.

Remain ignorant to the autistic crowd here, but not to truth itself.
>>
>>26561693
I think at this point we need to fight fire with fire. We need to use attractive and seemingly well meaning/friendly ideas at first, and slowly unveil our poison to kill off the cancer. We need to use a series of Trojan horses to infect their movement and kill them off from the inside, we need to cause dissent, and pit them against each other like they do to everyone else.

But first we need organization.
>>
>>26562049
You're right. I'll watch the video, but I will view it with skeptical eyes.
>>
>>26561914
you can only feel alone if you miss someone, remove the need and achieve happiness
>>
>>26561849
What is wrong with you.
Are you unable to see sarcasm.
I was pointing out the hypocrisy.
If you looked at the image and still didn't understand who's side I was on, then get out.
>>
>>26562137
Sorry I have autism
>>
File: 1438294695887.jpg (64 KB, 522x512) Image search: [Google]
1438294695887.jpg
64 KB, 522x512
>>26562076
>But first we need organization
Which we'll never, ever get. It's too late for us, mayne. More and more males are castrating themselves and becoming feminists every year. Not enough people are redpilled. We're fucked.
>>
>>26559598
>hates women
>is a christfag
fuck off, you poser.
>>
>>26562131
What is wrong with you guys on this board.
You think the video is going to brainwash you or something?

For fucks sake use your brain. If you watch the video it's okay to disagree, or not believe certain things.
You're like women, have no responsibility over your own actions or thoughts.
I can watch a feminist video and not get turned into a feminist.
If you think your beliefs are that easy to be swayed then they weren't very good beliefs to begin with.
>>
Didn't even watch the whole video

His idea is right but the video delivers it in such a hamfisted and generalized way that it sounds more like a drunken rant trying to pass itself off as facts

This video is a complete waste of time since -
Women will hate it and get asspained about it
White knights will hate it and get asspained about it
Rational men already know about it

Ergo the whole thing is just a waste of time

I'm not even redpilled, I've gone far beyond that, if you're trying to hate women, at least sound like you're intelligent other than saying WOMEN THIS WOMEN THAT
>>
>>26562155
We can start with just us few here on r9k, everything starts out small, but our biggest tool as of right now is hope and determination, don't fall into nihilism comrade, that's precisely what they want. As long as there is one true man out there who doesnt back down in spite of the world being against him, we have not lost, it is never too late to fight back. The only advantage these cunts have over us is volume, if we can get even a small minority to listen then we've already crawled into our foothold, and victory is assured.
>>
>>26562187
People don't seek the truth, they just want their happy thoughts and feelings. They're afraid of absorbing information that might be both true and depressing.

It's just a natural defense mechanism. The reason humanity is still going is because we are very good at ignoring the misery of our very existence. Everything we do is just a distraction.
>>
>>26557838
I hate his pansy faggot Canadian accent. Sounds like their faggot president Trudeau.
>>
>>26561940
>all this redpill shit can be explained with biology and already has been.

by who and where?

curious
>>
>>26562302
If you want to start a website/chatroom/forum/thread about it, then be my guest, I'll gladly post and sign up. Until then, threads like these just expose the problem and never try to organize a group to create a solution.
>>
File: Image.png (173 KB, 357x421) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
173 KB, 357x421
>>26562237
Why do you want our attention?
> at least sound like you're intelligent other than saying WOMEN THIS WOMEN THAT.

A bit hypocritical with the way you judged him.
Your comment would've been better off not existing.
But it seems like you need our validation for your assumptions.
What's confusing me is why you're asking for our opinions when you proven to not take the effort to understand.

Don't say you didn't ask for our opinions when your actions say otherwise.
>>
>>26562348
Should I make a board on double chan?
>>
>>26558268
this is me everyday
>>
>>26562341
I'm not the same guy.
Do you have a throwaway email or reddit account I can PM?
I have to pull out some medical reports.
I can show you data, pure data and research studies.
but I'd have to browse through my bookmarks and history to find it and find the relevant info to show where it all connects.
I don't remember stuff off the tip of my memory because it's information that was gathered over the course of several years.
It's not like there's a single medical report that says "all of redpill is true"

But don't send me your info if you don't actually give a shit and you just want to argue with me.
I'm not up for debate, I just wanted to send data that says..
"1,000 case studies here's the results" "20,000 subjects tested, here are results."
With relevant redpill posts that theorize the same subject.
>>
>>26561076
/POL/

WEW YOU ALMOST HAD ME LAD
>>
>>26562187
I think a "brainwashing" alert may not be too out of line. Everything we experience in life has the potential to alter our perceptions. If you're fed too much of any propaganda it may sway your beliefs, possibly at an unconscious and very insidious level. It's OK to watch these sort of things if you remember to do some critical thinking, but such opinions should always be taken with a grain of salt.
>>
>>26562390
not him, but

>implying sharing my opinion means i give a fuck about yours
>>
>>26562401
Go for it, post a few threads advertising it here and in some other double chan boards too.
>>
>>26562488
> Joining this thread.
> Replying to peoples opinions with your opinion.
> Watching a video because of other peoples opinion.
> Needing to express to other people you couldn't finish video.
> Refreshing page waiting to see who replies.

Actions over words anytime.
>>
>>26562457
[email protected]
not him but I'm curious, it's a real address
>>
>>26562641
One thing I'd need to know is how informed you are of the redpill.

I only ask to know what perspective I'm supposed to talk from.
If you already understand redpill and just need confirmation from scientists.
It makes it much easier on me.
If you think it's about hating women and saying women are shit. I'm not going to provide data that says "women are shit" (but it's very easy to translate it to that.)

It's things like hypergamy, sexual attraction.. mating strategies, provider instinct, alpha/beta.
Gender differences, manipulative tactics from women.
The disparity of male personalities as opposed to female. (Why is it that most women like the same exact traits, while men are more flexible?)

I need to study for an interview tomorrow morning, so I won't send anything just yet.
>>
>>26557838
gonna need some sauce on that fat ass
>>
It's false to say women have had no contribution in building civilizations.
Their ability to produce children has been immensely important and men not recognizing this and who minimize the importance of children bearing have fueled the flames of feminism. Now women are trying to win our approval by mimicking our role in society.
>>
File: 1455672531805.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455672531805.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>26562855
Producing children has nothing to do with civilization, it's a basic biological function for fucks sake, do women want a cookie for fulfilling the basic premise of biological life? Hunter gathering tribes reproduce, it's not a big achievement.
>>
>>26562855
I am sure most people would agree that women have a part in raising people. It's just that liberation of any kind has negative effects on the nuclear family which on the other hands destroys monogamous partnership which is the best suited to raise the most amount of functioning people.
>>
>>26562812
>what is reverse image search

do you even try you little shit
>>
>>26562902
No it's not a big achievement at all, but it is very important especially the marriage and connections that arise from it.

>>26562922
Well yeah, I am in no way for liberation. Just wanted to raise the point that women have, or rather had, value in civilizations.
>>
>>26562797
>One thing I'd need to know is how informed you are of the redpill.
I'm aware of it and have read a bit of the manosphere sites like dalrock, also radishmag.wordpress.com

>If you think it's about hating women and saying women are shit.
I don't hate women.
>>
>>26557838

bit of a rocky start but good video overall. I especially like his point about women using the government as a father surrogate.
>>
It's scapegoating a one's own problems and frustrations instead if addressing it directly. It's much more easy to feel victimized and blame women for your own problems instead of face them, you guys need counseling or some help, once you're beyond this point your relationships will only be abusive and you will be needy.
>>
>>26563056

I disagree about his point late in the video re; muslim society and oppression of women = success. They society is a shambles. Their people are fleeing their home countries and taking root in others because of that. It isn't a successful or sustainable society,. Their people are fanatical. That is not a good thing.
>>
File: 1407781001142.jpg (130 KB, 960x849) Image search: [Google]
1407781001142.jpg
130 KB, 960x849
>>26563127
>I haven't watched the video or even know what the thread is about but I'll let you know how butthurt I am anyway
ok man
>>
>>26563159
Polygamy is completely shit tier though, it essentially causes the same problems hypergamy does.
>>
File: 3214951_7_o.jpg (109 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
3214951_7_o.jpg
109 KB, 600x900
>>26563185
>mfw virgin robots think they know women
>>
>>26562505
Board is made /antifeminism/ on 8 chan
>>
>>26563186
Polygamy is terrific. Humans are not meant to be tied down to a single partner. You certainly don't see that in nature among primates.
>>
>>26563241
Make some threads about it familia, we need some users to help to get it off the ground.
>>
>>26563265
Literally every polygamous society is shit.
>>
File: 1417164697908.png (206 KB, 430x318) Image search: [Google]
1417164697908.png
206 KB, 430x318
>>26563233
>mfw buttblasted white knights have 0 arguments and need to cry ad hominem
>>
>>26563265

polygamy results in stagnant nothing society. you see it in the few tiny towns in Utah based around polygamous and incestuous setups.

There's no problem with freely having sex with a number of partners so long as the family unit, once started, remains monogamously stable in so far as procreation and living situation is concerned. The man with 1 wife and bearer of children + stable of fuckbuddies he does not breed with does seem to work out okay though (it just angers the wife and potentially shatters the family if/when the marriage ends).
>>
>>26563403
This is one point the video misses. There is a difference between number of casual sexual partners versus number of men women will actually settle down to breed with. Are western women marrying muslim men at high rates? White women are certainly fucking more black men but I'm not seeing an explosion of white/black marriages and complete families of mixed offspring yet. Of course, regardless, it's another issue whether you consider mixed race breeding of native members of society (at least a couple generations in) to be counterproductive to the society, black people will of course, and rightly, recoil at the idea that their's is not also part of western society.
>>
>>26563521
>adds race into the discussion
>american cuckold
>>
>>26557838
What are counterargument to this? Not white knighting just want discussion. What that one anon said about everyone being animals still. It looks at the mass psychology of women but neglects the same for men. For example wars vs. wanting chad
>>
File: kek.jpg (45 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
45 KB, 340x340
>>26557838
>collapse of western society
iunno, the U.S. is pretty xenophobic. I mean, trump is talking about building a trillion dollar wall and has support from a quarter of the population. The other(educated) side wants stricter immigration laws.

Seems like this is just a problem in europe. Guess those weak passive genes are gonna get stomped out by the strong aggressive brown man's genes
>>
Why is /pol/ so obsessed with race? Is a man given rational tools not capable of deliberating for himself irrespective of culture? Shit in x number of years we could probably eliminate race by being able to genetically alter ourselves into whateverthefuck we want
>>
>>26563621

yeah it's a whole lot harder to charge the border of neighboring country when there is an ocean to cross.
>>
File: NEVER.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
NEVER.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
In other news, Sweden is actually fucked.
>>
>>26563650
Don't forget the drones and having the largest military in the world.
>>
File: 1447264483913.jpg (5 KB, 250x196) Image search: [Google]
1447264483913.jpg
5 KB, 250x196
haha you think r9k is safe haven? ill bust a cap in yo ass nigga!
>>
If people enjoyed the truth bomb in OP then an explanation of the r/K evolutionary sex theory also helps solidify this world view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
>>
>>26557838
His whole argument hinges around the assumption that the 80-20 reproduction rate was a result of women's choices. It's more likely that in the male dominated society, the dominant men took the women and they had no say in the matter.

There's practically no evidence that women are any less monogamous than men. They get just as jealous and most want one guy all to themselves.
>>
>>26563859
>They get just as jealous
They're significantly more likely to forgive cheating.
>>
>>26557838
>what's the redpill on NEETs?
I'm guessing civilization has 2-3 years max
>>
>>26563621
You mean an $8billion wall, which mexico will pay for. And we're xenophobic, yet millions a year immigrate here. Try again faggot
>>
>>26563859
80/20 happens in feminised societies. In masculine societies with little welfare women are channelled in with a single man. Infidelity means you are out on your ass and you don't have big daddy government (the money stolen from hard working men) to provide for you. See >>26563839 or read up on r/K selection theory if you are a bit interested.
>>
>>26563985
>which mexico will pay for
i like trump supporters as much as I like trump. Just as entertaining and deluded.
>>
>>26563859
>>26564017
The 80/20 rule only affects attraction from the perspective of women. Average guys still get laid and married, but have to work harder for it.
>>
>>26557838

very interesting video

only deepens my hate of women trying to be something more than the cumdumps they're biologically programmed to be
>>
>>26564017
>80/20 happens in feminised societies.
There's literally zero evidence of this. Almost all men manage to get women. It's still very abnormal for a guy not to be able to get women.
>>
>>26564086
Marriage is falling.
>>
>>26564086
Dude, that goes for all humans. Everyone wants more attractive people. Both men and women will settle though. Women date ugly losers all the time.

This is just some desperate attempt to convince yourselves that the only reason women don't like you is because they only have eyes for Chad. It's just not true. They don't like you because you're a loser with a shit personality.
>>
>>26564134
we're all programmed beings.
you're just mad because women won't allow you to fulfill your biological directive.
>>
>>26564218
>Everyone wants more attractive people.
Ideally yes, but statistically hypergamy rules that women tend to date up and men down.

>They don't like you because you're a loser with a shit personality.
I wonder how you guessed that, huh?
>>
>>26564165
>There's literally zero evidence of this. Almost all men manage to get women.
You do realize the 80% of men leftover aren't virgins, they just don't regularly score.
>>
>>26564264

I have a dead dick so I don't give a fuck about "biological directive".
>>
>>26564284
your dead dick just adds to your frustration. It doesn't shut down your instincts or else you wouldn't be here hating women for having sex with everyone but you.
>>
>>26561693
>most people who browse sites like 4chan already have the mindset of seeking truth in the darkest of places

LOL
>>
>>26558268
I want to further understanding many branches of issues and have a solid opinion but this is pretty much how I feel about everything. At the same time, I don't really give a fuck
>>
>>26564284
ED is a bitch. What made your dick die? Was it drugs, porn, or Peyrone's?
>>
>>26561749
>>26561708
>>26561914
>>26562133
You guys are idiots if you think this applies to every woman in every city in every country. The guy in the video even said it himself. I know plenty of woman who this does not apply too.
>>
wow i knew we were losers but i didnt know r9k was THIS pathetic
>>
>>26564356
Then what is the point of making these sweeping generalizations?
>>
>>26560675
>because it's wrong to judge someone for their actions.
Anyone who thinks this should be killed
>>
>>26564382
I can't believe you actually typed this.
>>
>>26564382
Because the rule generally still applies to the average woman.
>>
File: 1450296249437.png (34 KB, 352x173) Image search: [Google]
1450296249437.png
34 KB, 352x173
>>26564366
cry more about it m'gentlesir
>>
>>26564342

not really

I literally have no sex drive because touching my dick feels like touching the fingers on my opposite hand

I just hate women because they destroy everything they touch
>>
>>26564342
>calling frustrated people frustrated because they are frustrated
I am sure you feel like you uncovered THE secret of robots
>>
>>26564457
i explained why he's frustrated, but yeah man, clever comeback or whatever that was.
>>
>>26558268
>it's not a problem until it's your turn to complain
lmao
>>
>>26564408
>>26564408
You'd better believe it, buddy. It seems like a rant, and you guys shouldn't waste your time. It's just pointless blanket statements about what they consider "average".
>>
File: slowpoke_by_rones_1829769-999px.png (108 KB, 999x972) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke_by_rones_1829769-999px.png
108 KB, 999x972
>>26557838
>Published on Feb 17, 2016

this is really old news I have already explain this to this board that women are going to collapse society. the roman empire fell because they remove the system of balances and checks by giving women too much power. this happens every time women gain too much power and countries like Canada/Japan are heading in that direction. declining bird rates and declining economies.
>>
Luckily, fundamentalist Islam will be dominating the globe, including the west, in just a few generations. There's 47 posters in this thread, why not do your part to accelerate the adoption of Islam and Sharia in the west? Here in my city in Texas there's Islamic groups lobbying the city government and state government calling for tighter restrictions on women's liberty and laws that encourage a conservative, patriarchal, traditional family-centric way of living. I'm sure wherever you are there's similar groups in your area. Why not join up? You guys seem to think it's hopeless to fight western feminism, but it's not as much of an uphill battle as you think, there's already a big movement in the works.
>>
>>26564853
Because Islam is arguably just as degenerate. Muslim majority countries are full of rape, murder, homosexuality, pedophilia, and drug use.
>>
If the western society is falling apart, and sweden is so fucked as you say... why the hell do those countries have the highest HDI in the world? Why do they have the best education, healthcare, and less infant mortality rate?

The video is basically saying "you see those awesome countries with great life quality? We should not do what they do!! Let's imitate fucked up patriarchal countries with shitty life quality instead!!"

sure mate, your plan seems perfect
>>
>>26564906
correlation, causation, etc...
it's societies who have developed a lot who tend to degenerate, not viceversa
>>
>>26564899
Yeah but in those countries such people get executed or imprisoned by law enforcement, or are at least pushed strongly out to the dark corners of life. I'm just saying you might want to look for an ally in Islam if you think you can work against a common enemy, they are the strongest force you can unite with and have a fighting chance.
>>
>>26564964
>correlation, causation, etc...

Of course, you could always argue that... but the point is that, if there's any consecuence for gender equality, is HIGHER life quality, not lower, and viceversa.

The video fails to demonstrate one, just ONE fucking country in which having a highly patriarchal society leads to a better life quality or whatever his goal is.
>>
File: 21.png (40 KB, 141x170) Image search: [Google]
21.png
40 KB, 141x170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrgovSZ32Yg
>>
>>26565036
>if there's any consecuence for gender equality, is HIGHER life quality, not lower, and viceversa.
but that's wrong, we reached a successful society FIRST and THEN we started to get gender equality and so on, and the effect of those policies will be known only in the future

literally most of history, at least of societies who have developed past shit flinging status, has been patriarcal m8
>>
>>26564906
Not really following the thread but just fyi, the living standards in Sweden and other countries are declining rapidly. Sweden is nowhere near the top HDI in the world, not anymore. They also have the 2nd highest rape statistics in the world, fucking Sweden!
>>
File: 1453930563504.jpg (185 KB, 962x864) Image search: [Google]
1453930563504.jpg
185 KB, 962x864
>>26564574
>you guys shouldn't waste your time. It's just pointless blanket statements about what they consider "average".
I don't see how any of that is pointless, how should I be spending my time?
>>
>>26565097

Please anon, everyone knows that Swedish men decided to bide their time until the refugees started showing up in droves to start a rape blitz on their own women.
>>
>>26565093

Ok then, let's assume you're right. Name one single successful country in the world with a highly patriarchal society.
>>
>>26565097
>Sweden is nowhere near the top HDI in the world, not anymore.

Please, so what? Is in the top 10? 20? It's still high as fuck.

AFAIK the highest one is Norway... which again, is the most gender equal country in the world.
>>
>>26565216
>AFAIK the highest one is Norway... which again, is the most gender equal country in the world.
They didn't get their HDI by being gender equal though...
>>
Islam isn't looking like a bad choice right now. We need like white islam. Because something is gonna give soon, there will be a collapse.
>>
>>26565190
Literally every single one in history.
>>
>>26565190
By what standards? Japan is relatively conservative on the matter for instance, but the point still stands.
Gender equality is literally less than a drop in the ocean in the history of mankind, at it comes after a period of relative social well being and stability. It's a consequence of it, not the engine of it, and we are already starting to see the effects of it, namely below replacement replacement rates.
>>
>>26565248
>They didn't get their HDI by being gender equal though...

Ok, but that doesn't seem to be stopping them, does it?

Neither we see the opposite case.

>>26565269
>Literally every single one in history.

lol
>>
>>26565190
Is this a serious post?
>>
>>26565248
Nah they're like between 20-30 now. Bad prognosis too. Almost getting as shitty as murica.
>>
>>26565282
>Gender equality
You should study social aspects like marriage, criminality and suicide in comparison to the invention of the pill.

The effects started way earlier than you might think.
>>
>>26565293
>Ok, but that doesn't seem to be stopping them, does it?
These things take time.
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
>>
>>26562237
>Women will hate it and get asspained about it
White knights will hate it and get asspained about it
Rational men already know about it
Basically this.

It's too late. You can't fix the social climate, in my opinion. It's too late to turn back.
>>
>>26565293

not that guy but curious if you can name some successful matriarchies/non-patriarchies?
>>
>>26561708
yes but then you get over it and after that you become a free man who is unplugged from the matrix. it is better to understand women then to give them expectations that you thought they had.
>>
>>26565293
>>Literally every single one in history.
>lol
Name a single matriarchal society in history from at least 100 years ago. Not even a good one. Just one.
>>
>>26565266
Please at least consider giving your local mosque a chance. I bet you if you went there and spoke with the Imam (preacher) there and explained to him what was on your mind, that you would be really pleasantly surprised at the warmth and friendship you would find. And I bet you would find white people there too, there IS white Islam. There are even white Islamic women, so maybe you could get a good gf who knows and respects Allah's law to obey her husband. The best part is since most whites in the west convert to Islam by choice rather than being raised into it since birth, you would know such Islamic white women are virtuous and making the deliberate effort to follow an obedient path. Really guys I know a lot of you are turned off by all the brown people in Islam, but it's not about race, it's about a return to a patriarchal and traditional way of life. A family driven virtuous life where men can be men and women can only be (good, obedient) women, and people focus on what matters, building a community of stable families....
>>
>>26565449
Women fucking HATE the idea of being good and obedient though.
>>
>>26565370

literally all the nordic countries right now?

>>26565440

Who said we need a matriarchal society?
>>
>>26565449

If Islam leads to stable, family communities why are 90% of Muslim countries wartorn shitholes?
>>
>>26565525
>literally all the nordic countries right now?
Really?
So the women are the ones fighting any wars, building the bridges, laying down the electrical lines, building the structures, manufacturing the appliances, maintaining the order, and generally running the country?
Please, tell me more anon.
>>
>>26565525

right now as in the last 20-30 years, but they became great as patriarchies

the patriarchy has built every great society
>>
>>26565532

They might be too aggressive, we probably need a balance. We cannot be little cucks, but at the same time cannot be african warlords.
>>
>>26565532
Polygamy a shit, islam a shit.
>>
File: with-jews-you-lose.jpg (92 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
with-jews-you-lose.jpg
92 KB, 500x555
>>26557838
That it is not literally the fault of women that act like some self absorbed cunt cause basically society and the media told them to act like this. Remind of them that women are children that can't have critical thinking via propaganda and due to their submissive personality are prone to this behavior. The real thing we can blame it is the media and those in power. Basically the Jews
>>
>>26565476
Most people hate the idea of being good and obedient, they rebel due to their carnal and selfish desires. That's why Islam (and Christianity too) are difficult and many people choose to do whatever they want rather than put in the effort to walk a narrow path in accordance with Allah's rules. Women are just people too, but they are also capable of hearing Allah's call and fighting their inner rebellious ways. They CAN learn to be obedient to their husbands and humble, if they choose to. And many are making that choice even now! You could be the strong hand for one of those women, to help keep her walking straight in the path that Allah has assigned to women - the path of dutiful wife, homemaker, and mother.
>>
>>26562182
if you knew anything about the bible, you'd understand where women are truly placed in the eyes of God
>>
>>26564721
>declining bird rates
>>
So, white guys are too weak to defend their nation from the brown people and their women will get fucked.

White people are going the way of the panda and dodo bird. Who gives a fuck.
>>
>>26565711
The thing is that whatever happens next doesn't matter. Eventually the next society will make the same mistake leading to the same results. Our sun will eat our planet before we can invent space ships to leave the solar system.
>>
>>26565711

white people are objectively the best thing to ever happen to this planet

we lead every single civil and technological development and have done for the past 1000 years

you'll miss us when we're gone
>>
>>26565766
Nah, they will miss the women.
>>
>>26565709
I am laughing at myself right now. I meant "declining birth rates".
>>
>>26564356
Vast, vast majority are this way. Slaves to their emotions, just like men. They used to be kept in line by social structures, but those declined with the Baby boomers. Society is unraveling. Enjoy the decline.
>>
>>26565576
>>26565565

Ok, so lets say LESS patriarchal, if you want to. Compare the top 15 less patriarchal societies today with the top 15 most patriarchal societies.

Which countries would you rather live in?
>>
>>26565711
We're genetically superior, we're just being duped into not using that advantage. Our far higher potential is useless when it's not embraced.
>>
what we gotta do to save the west is start beating up our women, raping them and beating up anyone we see to assert our dominance
>>
>>26565874
The lack of patriarchy simply hasn't had enough time to set in. This refugee crisis is evidence of what happens to societies that embrace weakness. More crisis will follow and leadership will remain impotent:
>>
>>26565920
Are you geneticly suprerior?

if your going to be extinct? If your going to be bred out wouldn't that make you inferior? Stronger men are coming to breed you out, who is more superior?
>>
>>26561914
you are just going to get hurt and become disappointed. also I know many guys who are miserable because they are enslave to a wife or girlfriend. working day in and out just for them to come home to a cheating wife or a nagging controlling wife/girlfriend. don't be that guy.
>>
>>26558268
this.

nothing can be done at this point, it's too late. just wait for the end now
>>
>>26565968
No it's feel good bullshit to rub their own ego
>we're gunna wake up one day u'll see
>>
>>26565968
No, we have been tempted by Jews and our weak women into embracing poor policies. We're not superior like a lion is to a gazelle. More like slightly superior. Society will be far set back by our disappearance, but humanity will survive. It will be plagued by Relative violence and stupidity, but it'll limp on.
>>
File: ayy.png (205 KB, 571x442) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
205 KB, 571x442
Humanity really needs a common ennemy desu
>>
>>26565983
Just marry a Mormon. Not that hard. She'll be loyal, maybe even a virgin.
>>
>>26565968
You are arguing about physical strength. Regarding that we are strongest. http://www.iwf.net/results/world-records/

Also the list of inventions proves that we are mentally superior as well.

But all this doesn't matter if you demoralize a society.
>>
>>26564344
Fucking this. I come here to 4chan for laughs and nothing else. Watching you monkeys fling shit at each other and cry about having no gf is hilarious. I'm fond of wage cuck threads too. Who the fuck would take ANYTHING said on this site at all seriously?
>>
>>26557838
Women are not the root of any of this, it's simply economics. The breakdown of the family is an industrialization event, not something women caused. The family becomes this toxic and hostile nuclear family, where everyone is often at the whim of the father, instead of being about the extended family. Family life becomes secondary to work life, kids are put to work and so on. The mother has to leave the baby all day to go work in a factory sometimes.

What's funny is this same kinds of people who consider themselves "redpill" probably hate Communism and preach about free markets, yet when their free markets and competition do not reward them sexually enough it becomes a problem to be fixed. What a roundabout way to become a Marxist and cultural skeptic.
>>
>>26557838
Anons will get mad at me for this, but I never really worried about this whole "global feminism" thing.
I think about it, but I also think realistically: I'm a single fat no-life beta fag who doesn't even have his own life together. Even if I wanted to help this I'm too undesirable to do it. So why worry about it? I'll be dead by the time any of this shit becomes an imminent threat. Let the other 7 billion people take care of it.
>>
im just gonna sit back and enjoy the decline
>>
File: 1432695742193.jpg (25 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
1432695742193.jpg
25 KB, 292x257
>>26566200
>What's funny is this same kinds of people who consider themselves "redpill" probably hate Communism and preach about free markets, yet when their free markets and competition do not reward them sexually enough it becomes a problem to be fixed.
>>
File: getwiththetimes.jpg (102 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
getwiththetimes.jpg
102 KB, 640x427
>>26566080
>Women loyal
>Mormon loyal and virginal

technology has ruin women and they have access to millions of thirsty men on facebook and on their cellphone. women are hyperamous and they will always look for a better deal on facebook or she will test out other guys she gave her cellphone number too. also she is not very likely to be a virgin because she has access to many guys.
>>
File: wut.jpg (11 KB, 221x319) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
11 KB, 221x319
>mfw ITT

I feel like I can become rich selling you guys virtual torches and pitchforks.
>>
lol he has the same intro as maoist rebel news
>>
File: 1447745802745.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1447745802745.jpg
138 KB, 1000x1000
>>26566399
>Guys you are so whiny, did you try being yourself ;^)
>>
>>26566399

man i feel like /r9k/ should start a fund for iThots

1 lifelike sex doll for each robot
>>
>>26557838
How cucked are you guys that you actually believe this tripe? Jesus Christ, this userbase is so eager to be worthless.
>>
>>26566512
12 shekles have been deposited into your account
>>
>>26566551
le epic comeback XDDDD

too bad it changes nothing huh
>>
>>26566600
>posts a opinion without any arguments
>expects people to refute his opinion sincerely
;
^
)
>>
>>26566660
Yeah at list propose some counter arguments
You can't just throw insults to comfort yourself in your own opinion and expect people to take you seriously
>>
>>26566660
That wasn't me who responded. You honestly need some citations to back up the statement "r9k is eager to be worthless?" I am mentally superior to you in every way. Don't even bother responding.
>>
>>26566660
meh, I just didn't expect that people are so eager to be worthless
>>
>>26566717
>at list

Your spelling really sucks. How about that?
>>
>>26566717
>Yeah at list propose some counter arguments
I cant. You failed post any arguments I could try to refute.

>You can't just throw insults to comfort yourself in your own opinion and expect people to take you seriously
Useless assumption that I insulted you.
>>
>>26562076
We need to send our white trash to go breed in friendly middle east states. Incentivize the fuckwits of our western countries to relocate to islamic states.

Basically counter them with a zerg rush of our own.

Or cause drama between two islamic parties and give them guns to kill each other. The old fashion way.
>>
>>26566717
lol that is what>>26566551 just did
>>
>>26566717
>>26566718
>>26566721
3 (yous) in a row.
Now I can finally take a break and go to sleep : )
>>
>>26566600
are you an idiot? the video is showing evidence of the damage women are causing after running society. women are inviting violent criminals into their own country and paying for their hospitality with their own money. you pussy whipped manginas are unbelievable.
>>
>>26557838
>Doesn't put his face in his vids
Obviously this man must be the pinnacle of chad and not some untermensch scum.
>>
>>26566775
>I hate womyn because my 2inch penis cannot please them : the post
>>
>>26566769
>26566717
>>26566718 (You)
>>26566721
3 (yous) in a row.
Now I can finally take a break and go to sleep : )

Your viewpoint isn't infallible. Do you always view descent as being manufactured? You seem really healthy.
>>
>>26566352
I don't think so. I think it is the welfare state and legal system that kills traditional culture by financially incentivizing the breakup of the family unit and other forces for homogeneity. Welfare for single mothers, divorce courts that rape men, etc.

Instead of having family and community (that requires you live by certain cultural norms) as your safety net, it is replaced by the giant and impersonal state. In that environment, a society's ability to self-regulate - and especially to regulate women - falls apart instantly.

Technology - specifically birth control and the ability for women to be in the workforce - definitely contributes too.
>>
>>26566775
nice "evidences" how about men are the violent criminals
>>
>>26566804
>being mad at my consecutive (you)s
>>
>>26566748
>Your spelling really sucks. How about that?
Honest mistake but great rebuttal, you're delusional.

>>26566749
>You failed post any arguments I could try to refute.
The ones in the video you claim that we're all cucked for believing in
>>
>>26566811
yeah, superior force works in a mysterious way, I'd say it is the illuminati if I don't know any better
>>
>>26566813
Not "men", but military-aged mudslimes fleeing their own countries.
>>
>>26566869
and they happen to be men as well, so are most criminals, what are the odds
>>
File: wow6.jpg (114 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
wow6.jpg
114 KB, 640x640
>>26566869
>Not "men"

damn I sure feel reassured
>>
>>26566813
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_rgqRugho
>>
>>26566863
Its just rent-seeking behavior from government parasites, as always. Those welfare programs are created to buy votes, but sold as "compassionate" despite overwhelming evidence that they impoverish the people they supposedly help.

Oh, and by the way, women overwhelmingly vote for this shit. So we come full circle to women being the problem.

Cycle of civilization:
>Women push for leftism
>Leftism "liberates" women, who immediately ruin society
>Everything descends into barbarism and might-makes-right
>Men use their strength and intellect to cobble together a civilization
>Civilization flourishes and people take everything for granted
>Repeat
>>
>>26566910
>>26566869
I just mean to say that the problem isn't men in general, it is a specific subset of men that are overwhelmingly violent and uncivilized. Young muslims.
>>
>>26566955
and women are problems in general
>>
>>26566930
>people take everything for granted

you mean women, right?
>>
>>26557838
Yeah, all women are whores.

There are absolutely no exceptions to this.

A woman is, by definition, a whore.

This is a simple objective fact.
>>
>>26566813
>>26566884
that is your fault because single mothers and women created violent criminals because you women have the power to vote. then you voted for child support and created the incentive for single motherhood. now if the men with the bigger brains were running Germany and not women then women will be safe from violent rapist.
>>
File: 1434377494289.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1434377494289.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>26566995
I love r9k logic. It literally makes no sense.
>>
>>26567027
nice proof to dispute his claim
kill yourself roastie
>>
>>26566930
other than missing war/conquest and other billion factors much more relevant than "women push for leftism", that's a very nice nice cycle of civilization to shit on women
>>
File: smugpepe2.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe2.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>>26567027

Weird, I perfectly understood his statement. Maybe you need to take in introductory course on Propositional logic.
>>
File: dogen.jpg (67 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
dogen.jpg
67 KB, 2000x1200
>>26567005
so you are saying men have no control over their actions
>>
>>26567042
to be honest that anon didn't provide any kind of argument to begin with

e.g.

>your waifu a shit
>prove me wrong
>protips you can't
>>
>>26567053
Yes, it is very good you can comprehend English words. Do you want a fucking sausage?
>>
>>26567071

you can't because women are inherently shit

which is exactly his statement
>>
File: nose.png (201 KB, 528x498) Image search: [Google]
nose.png
201 KB, 528x498
>>26567086

You mad, normie? How mad are you right now? Are you fuming? Are you steamed like steamed brocoili?

Does it twist your nipples to know that some people think all women are whores. Those precious little angels you hope to spend the rest of your life with. They're sucking chad's cum out of his smegma dick right now.
>>
>>26567090
nice circular logic, but on a more serious note your mom's shit
>>
>>26567117
about as mad as you are to type all that out, we are all going to forget about this once the thread is dead
>>
Women are not the root cause of the downfall. If they were, men would have restrained them earlier.

The root cause is the government incentivizing broken families. These incentives are used to secure votes. Effective welfare should act as a trampoline rather than a safety net. This set the downfall in motion.

Unregulated women are keeping this is motion.
>>
>>26567090
It's literally common knowledge

If you went outside once in your life you'd know that the sky is blue and that all women are whores.

One doesn't really need to provide evidence or cite literature to claim that the sky is blue. Similarly, proclaiming the fact that a woman is, by definition, a whore, does not necessitate any justification.

It is common knowledge. Please refer to any modern literature citation system if this is unclear.
>>
>>26567117
I've looked at your broad's definition of chad and it seems like I'm definitely one lol. So, not very much.
>>
>>26567153
how many votes can you actually get off them, you guys keep talking about votes, politicians make all sort of promises
>>
File: 1455360574971.png (486 KB, 645x486) Image search: [Google]
1455360574971.png
486 KB, 645x486
>the salty mess this thread has become
I'm dying here.
>>
File: 1455301263973.jpg (353 KB, 1148x1205) Image search: [Google]
1455301263973.jpg
353 KB, 1148x1205
>>26567170
Did they hand you an arcanine guidebook? Can I bum the pdf off of you?
>>
>>26567200
Here and /pol/ are pretty much the easiest boards for one to stir shit up, it only takes one willing person most of time.
>>
File: 1173.jpg (40 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1173.jpg
40 KB, 454x453
>>26567197
>how many votes can you get off of people that need welfare?
How old are you?
>>
>>26567136

can't argue with that. she is a woman.
>>
File: kek.png (2 KB, 209x214) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
2 KB, 209x214
>>26567210
I could let you but then I will have to tell your mom about it.
>>
>>26567223
that are single mothers, with a common purpose of ruining western civilization as you said
>>
>>26567235
thanks, that is one more internet debate medal for me
>>
>>26567279

for realizing you're shit?
>>
>>26567269
No. Try reading that again.

Members of broken families are more likely to need welfare. That means anyone.
>>
File: 1438200667095.jpg (49 KB, 528x434) Image search: [Google]
1438200667095.jpg
49 KB, 528x434
>>26567304
I think we're done here fampai
>>
>>26567304
for winning of course dummy

>>26567313

minority are also more likely to need welfare, people with disability of some sort, NEETs, as well
>>
>>26567341
>minorities
And why do you think they need welfare?
>>
>>26567363
because dads run away?
>>
>>26557838
I might actually vote for trump now
>>
>>26567388
So he make America great again?
>>
>>26567408
Because he's the least liberal.
>>
>>26567341

well you and your mother are females, so that's 2 shits. i'm a male with a shit female mother, so that's 1 shit. i guess i win this one.
>>
File: isthisreallife.jpg (48 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
isthisreallife.jpg
48 KB, 502x432
Nice shit fest you got going on here. Let me guess, something controversial and open for "debate"?
>>
File: ss2.gif (866 KB, 422x237) Image search: [Google]
ss2.gif
866 KB, 422x237
Trump....will he take women's voting rights away? I'm so pissed
>>
>>26567491
probably not since that will make women (50% population) vote against him
>>
What's the point of all the hate? It's better to be a nice person if you have to be alone with yourself anyways.
>>
>>26565449
I actually really like islam, right-wing conservative, healthy lifestyle (no drugs no alc etc), chaste women, respect for your brothers and so on. The only issue is that it's too deepy rooted in shitskin arab culture (warlords, honor killings, muhammad, etc) which I despise and the fact that you could never convince me to truly submit to the whole idea of god, heaven, sprituality and so on
>>
>>26566991
And the spineless beta cucks who allow women to usurp the reigns of power in society.
>>
>>26557838
Nobody wants to be a slave.
The fuck has islam contributed yet?
>>
>>26567159
Some men are whores too.
>>
File: giphy.gif (936 KB, 436x245) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
936 KB, 436x245
>>26567534
He'll do it after he's elected. By God, this will make America again!
pic related. It's my rage after seeing this video
>>
>>26567419
Vote Cruz instead

He's actually the least liberal.
>>
File: 1455484808824.jpg (342 KB, 939x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455484808824.jpg
342 KB, 939x1000
>>26567936
The Canadian Kike? Fuck that
>>
>>26567776
No you stupid fucking cunt

Men and women have vastly different, nearly opposite, biological imperatives.

I doubt that your primordial whore brain will understand this.
>>
>>26557838

i'm sure she just wars those yoga tights for comfort!
>>
>>26567054
they do and not all men become violent criminals from single mothers but generally most prisoners were raise by single mothers.
>>
>>26567960
>t. average retard voter

This is why democracy doesn't work
>>
>>26564356

Wait. Are you literally making a NAWALT argument when a good portion of the video addresses NAWALT already? This is some pretty good bait. Why am I still typing..
>>
File: 1455097920966.jpg (24 KB, 393x386) Image search: [Google]
1455097920966.jpg
24 KB, 393x386
>>26568087
Mega kike.
Fuck Cruz.
>>
>>26566955

> a small specific minority group is the source of all my problems. Whaaaaa!

hmm.
>>
>>26568121
Read a fucking book plz
>>
>>26567117

this is just.. embarrassing. stop posting and go away.
>>
>>26557838
Typical feminist's response to this video: "HAHA WOW WAT A LOOOOZER THE GUY WHO MADE THIS VIDEO MUST RELLY NOT BE GETTING ANY AHAHAHAH"
>>
File: 1453600222736.jpg (14 KB, 530x408) Image search: [Google]
1453600222736.jpg
14 KB, 530x408
>>26568317
Yeah I'm not voting for someone who wasn't born in America, okay? Read the Damn constitution.
>>
>>26557838
>3 mins into the the video
>Merkel brings all the refugees because she is a weak woman!! This is how politics work!!!
Should I continue or it's the same dumb shit?
>>
>>26568536
Merkel is a nightmare. Part of the matriarchy.
She could have done the immigration right if she wanted it to work. America is doing it somewhat right.
>>
>>26568561
I didn't comment on the politics on Merkel, I agree with you. Just that the video took a very complex matter and simplified to lolwomen.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.