[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is, or wants to be a beta orbiter? If you were one,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11
Who here is, or wants to be a beta orbiter? If you were one, post your experience.
>>
Why aim so low?
>>
>>26556601
Because it's actually higher than what I have now and I'm a masochist
>>
I always prided myself on not being an orbiter, then I met this qt trap and fell hard, went into full orbit immediately.

I think its because qt girls are so common I never get attached to any one, but its harder to find fuckable dudes so I just couldn't let go. I just wanna serve him loyally and buy him stuff.
>>
Nope. I dont really have the chance because i have never asked out a girl or even considered it. I also have never hung out with a girl or texted one and i talk to girls like once every couple weeks when i have to, when they are asking me something or if im in a group with one. Thats the extent of my experience with girls.
>>
>>26556576
I was a beta orbiter but it started in quite a large group and i essentially just ignored her while the others hit on her. She went out of her way to win my effection for then on out and I essentially became her alpha orbiter and we had a not relationship which had all the worst parts of a relationship only with more getting cucked. Everyone thought we were a couple too so it was good for me socially. It's not always bad. I learned a lot about girls.
>>
>>26556709
>I just wanna serve him loyally and buy him stuff.

I know that fucking feel.
>>
File: 2YqKOTz.png (229 KB, 1200x807) Image search: [Google]
2YqKOTz.png
229 KB, 1200x807
>>26556576

Orbited a girl super hard back in college.

>lives on my floor, hang out in same group of friends
>qt3.14 half-asian girl
>she has a bf at another school
>she and bf going through a rough patch
>I start crushing on her pretty hard
>we hang out a lot and kiss a couple times
>she says things were still complicated with the bf and didn't want to hurt me
>I back off
>still hang out with her all the time, listen to her problems, thinking I'm building trust etc. for a relationship but in reality just pathetically orbiting
>couple months later she and the bf break up for real
>now's my chance
>pour my heart out to her late one night
>obviously get shut down and the LJBF talk
>get super butthurt, don't talk to her for like a week
>feel bad and buy her flowers to apologize (holy fuck I'm cringing just writing this)
>two weeks later she starts hooking up with/dating some Chad from one of her classes
>I literally have to walk past her dorm room every day and hear them inside fucking loudly

Trust me man, being an orbiter is NOT better than being a robot. The cataclysmic heartbreak you will undoubtedly experience is worse than being alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 500x430
>>26557060
jesus christ. this is why i have never bothered trying to get a gf my whole life. its too much effort and ive been hearing and reading too many stories like this practically my whole life. maybe if some girl makes a move on me i will do it but i think i might die having never even attempted to get a gf.
>>
>>26557060
>I literally have to walk past her dorm room every day and hear them inside fucking loudly

That can be avoided by being an orbiter online.
>>
>>26557196

This. There's just no motivation to fight that losing battle, a girl would have to do all the work for me to get laid.
>>
File: whitebear.jpg (32 KB, 741x359) Image search: [Google]
whitebear.jpg
32 KB, 741x359
>>26556576
Where do I apply to get beta orbiters?

I'll take 3 or 4 , thx.
>>
>>26557409
Stop it. You're just trying to fuck with a bunch of lonely, thirsty guys. I bet you're a guy too.
>>
>>26556576
As much as I like femdom and stuff I could never do this, who the fuck could handle hearing about a woman's stupid problems 24/7 for no fucking in return?
>>
>>26557060
wew lad, that's like the story of my life in perspective.
I am at beta-orbit stage, and I'm pretty sure she's going to get a bf someday, and it's not going to be me because I bothered to uh.... ask her and she told me that I am so her type.
Yet, I still orbit her, meekly hoping for sex. Whyyyy.
When she gets a bf, oh man-oh man, it's gonna hurt like bitch
>>
>>26557502
>she told me that I am so NOT her type
>>
File: Capture.png (120 KB, 244x228) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
120 KB, 244x228
>>26557060
>>I literally have to walk past her dorm room every day and hear them inside fucking loudly

brutal
>>
So how do you actually get a gf and not end up a beta orbiter? i have no experience doing either so im curious what makes some people end up orbiting and others being able to date them. Do beta orbiters just try the friend approach initially and then occassionally try to ask them out 4 months later? Do the chads that take these girls from the betas just straight up approach them and ask them out and if they are rejected move on to the next girl? Or do they start out as friends too but they are able to date them because they are hot, alpha, and not autistic?
>>
>>26557550

It was 10 years ago and it still haunts me.

Only good thing about the whole experience was that it happened when I was still pretty young and taught me how the real world and women operate.
>>
>>26557664
>So how do you actually get a gf and not end up a beta orbiter?

Does she want to fuck you? No? Abort mission.

It's that simple.
>>
>>26557664
Simple straight up ask said girl out and don't be a fucking pushover, if she saus no learn and move on.
>>
>>26557664
>So how do you actually get a gf and not end up a beta orbiter?
not a fucking clue yet

>Do beta orbiters just try the friend approach initially and then occassionally try to ask them out 4 months later?
yes, pretty much, we are too much of a pussy to ask right away

>Do the chads that take these girls from the betas just straight up approach them and ask them out and if they are rejected move on to the next girl?
yes, apparently confidence is hot

>Or do they start out as friends too but they are able to date them because they are hot, alpha, and not autistic?
never seen it happen
>>
>>26557060

Forgot to add, once I actually let her borrow my car to pick up her boyfriend at the airport when he came to visit.

Jesus christ what a pathetic cuck I was.
>>
>>26557766
at least you have a car
while I'm borderline broke. the only reason I am a living person is that I'm a uni student, so rent is cheap, so is food. I can't afford anything else
>>
>>26557477
I like femdom and I could put up with it.

I wish there was like a girl /r9k/ where guys could post in to get made fun of and bullied. And I don't mean lolcow since that just quarantines and bans any robots.
>>
I wish I could be a girls beta orbiter. At least it would let me talk to a girl
>>
>>26557664
It helps if you don't think of a gf as something you go acquire like selecting vegetables in the supermarket.

>>26557664
You can't modify your behaviour to make her do anything. If she has feelings for you, she has feelings for you, if she doesn't, she doesn't. I've been in the female version of the beta orbiting zone for 5 years, living in the same house, hearing him fuck all my best friends in turn whilst he wanted to keep me around to boost his ego/make him breakfast/do his laundry/do girlfriend things with no reciprocation or the girlfriend status etc. It happens to grills, too. I bent over backwards and almost literally went to the ends of the earth in favours for this man.

The guy I'm seeing was a 24 year old virgin. Computer nerd, actual neckbeard, receded jaw, skinnyfat, whatever; when you have feelings for someone you don't care half as much about what they look like and/or their idiosyncrasies become beautiful in your eyes. Well, grills anyway. We were completely platonic friends online for 2.5 years until I decided to catch a bus to his side of the country and things just went from there. He never pressured me, or made me feel like he had 'expectations' when I stepped into his apartment. We actually did the whole netflix and chill thing, baked as hell. That's what made me feel secure enough to just jump on his dick of my own accord and we've been together nearly four years. Your time will come. Neither of us would have ever guessed ours would.
>>
>>26558199

Why so desperate to talk to a girl? They're not that interesting man. Befriending girls, unless you're a 9/10 alpha Chad, will lead to nothing but heartbreak.

Focus on your hobbies, schooling and work, and becoming a better person.
>>
>>26557477
I'm sure you put up with your male friends' shit without expending them to fuck you in return... Or do you?
>>
>>26558276
>We were completely platonic friends online for 2.5 years until I decided to catch a bus to his side of the country and things just went from there. He never pressured me, or made me feel like he had 'expectations' when I stepped into his apartment. We actually did the whole netflix and chill thing, baked as hell. That's what made me feel secure enough to just jump on his dick of my own accord and we've been together nearly four years. Your time will come. Neither of us would have ever guessed ours would.

It worked out in your case but 99 times out of 100 this dude is never, ever getting laid.
>>
>>26557664
Don't try to become friends first, approach 'romantically' if she doesn't want to date you, you leave.
>>
>>26558415
>Why so desperate to talk to a girl?

Because it's nice. Especially if they're a domme. And getting any scraps of affection or validation would be great.
>>
>>26556652
>Because it's actually higher than what I have now
literally fucking this

bloxxxx
>>
>>26558276
>You can't modify your behaviour to make her do anything. If she has feelings for you, she has feelings for you, if she doesn't, she doesn't. I've been in the female version of the beta orbiting zone for 5 years, living in the same house, hearing him fuck all my best friends in turn whilst he wanted to keep me around to boost his ego/make him breakfast/do his laundry/do girlfriend things with no reciprocation or the girlfriend status etc. It happens to grills, too. I bent over backwards and almost literally went to the ends of the earth in favours for this man.
NICE you put yourself in that hole
lol why did you even fucking stay did you enjoy being treated like that or someshit?
Goes to show that actually acting/being an alpha douche will work wonders
>>
>>26559542
You wouldn't say that shit if the genders were reversed

>>26557409
Post your skype
>>
I'd like to be an orbiter. Please someone take me in. I'm funny and nice to talk to.
>>
File: 1430385900609.jpg (2 MB, 1540x2048) Image search: [Google]
1430385900609.jpg
2 MB, 1540x2048
>>26559689
I promise im a good beta orbiter too.
>>
>>26559663
Yes I would. If anyone is actually that atrociously fucking weak willed and stupid to let themselves stay in that hole then you either had benefits from it too or actually liked how "on top of the food chain" he was.
I fucking hate dudes that allow themselves to get cucked too and gender doesn't even matter in this situation either a man would allow this to happen to himself too
>>
>>26559825
*Either, a man would allow himself bla bla bla..
>>
>>26559837
>>26559825
>>26559663
>26559663
But seriously pulling the dam gender card out and not even making an actual point
holy fuck
getting pumped and dumped until you find someone who actually cares for you
"oh that was the old me, now im changed and i love you! xDDD!!!"
>>
>>26560056
>But seriously pulling the dam gender card out and not even making an actual point

I figured you just had that cognitive dissonance.
>>
>you will never be a beta orbiter

why cant i have nice things
>>
>>26560877
because thats what life is about
>>
Its alright once you realize your worthless and getting nothing in return it helps to have fetishes like feet or being dominated so the beta tasks you end up doing atleast turn you on. Once you realize its basically light femdom you can embrace it and serve pretty good.
>>
>>26556576
I've never done it, and I wouldn't do it. Orbiting around some girl with a bunch of other guys sounds fucking awkward and terrible. Are you friends with the other orbiters? Do you pretend to be friends? If the point is that you all want her as a gf then I imagine every time you hang out it would just be vying for her attention like a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>26561294
You never talk to or hang out with other orbiters.

The key is to be the alpha orbiter that she likes the most and gives the most attention and scraps of affection too.
>>
>>26561387
but if there are multiple orbiters then how do you get her alone? You're going to have to interact with the other orbiters somehow.
>>
>>26561428
Bro the other orbiters are just as beta and worthless as you in fact even more worthless.

They never get to hang out with her in real life and the alpha orbiter barely gets too unless your really good at it.
>>
>tfw too beta to be a beta orbiter
>>
I'm an orbiter senpaitachi, it's quite nice.
As long as you're resigned to orbit and don't hope for anything else it's kind of like trading attention with someone who has more market value. You have to put more effort in, but that's because you're worth less as a human.
>>
>>26561283
>or being dominated so the beta tasks you end up doing atleast turn you on. Once you realize its basically light femdom you can embrace it and serve pretty good.

This basically. I've always been into femdom. It would be okay if the girl wasn't into it, but it would be a bonus if she was, even if she didn't act like a domme towards me.
>>
>>26561582
Yeah I mean cleaning the pool, painting nails, rubbing feet aren't the most ideal ways to spend time with a girl but its better than nothing.

Skype calls are really nice even though you have to listen to all sorts of bullshit because at least shes paying attention to you and treating you like a person
>>
I've been an orbiter, don't do it. It'll tear you up inside for no real gain. Start respecting yourselves, you might be fapping to anime but at least you won't be following a girl around like a lost puppy and buying her shit. You'd be lucky if she treated you like a friend, let alone something more.
>>
>>26561799
Easy for you to say chad most of us here are hopeless its better to just accept it.
>>
>>26561799
This OP, listen to him
Being an orbiter it's like drugs, you will feel a relif that you finally have a girl that "cares" about you, but with the time it will get worse, when start seeing her being filtry with Chad, when he ask you about your friends, the worst part for me was when sie noticed that i had a crush on her and she didn't let hug her anymore while she alway hug all the other dudes, it felt like shit, do not do it desu
>>
>tfw want free stuff but hate relying on people or abusing their affections
>tfw want a qt3.14 beta orbiter bf but hate that beta orbiters could have liked any other female just as easily
>>
>>26557664
Take it from a self proclaimed robot yet Chad to most of r9k but at the end of the day human being (I know cliche as fuck), just be flirty at times but mostly cold and wear your penis on your sleeve. You were born to fuck slurs just act like it and dreams come true. I know you probably have mad anxiety but you give less fucks with every attempt/rejection trust me I've been there. All that waits for you at the end of the road is death, get your shits and giggles while you can.
>>
>>26557409
>"lol fembots do exist, we don't actually have beta orbiters and male attention whenever we want it see. Xdd"
>gets asked for Skype by >>26559663
>leaves thread
>>
>>26562268
Just do it ur making there pathetic lives better anyway.
>>
>>26558276

So I am assuming you couldn't do any better and that's why you got together with this guy?

Not trying to be a dick. But you make me hopeful that I actually have a chance with this girl I know by doing what your beta boyfriend did.

I know I'm a fucking faggot and this is all bullshit. I'm just so starved of human contact that I don't care if I throw away my dignity and become an orbiter.
>>
I was one online, and it's the worst feeling ever. I would talk to her every chance I got, and she would always act like she didn't care. I got so desperate that I started buying her things.

That was the point that I stopped talking to her and realized that I wasn't in a good situation. It's not like she cared anyways. She never tried talking to me before, I always had to talk to her.
>>
>>26563003
>I got so desperate that I started buying her things.

How much did you spend? Did she say anything when you began to cut her off?
>>
File: 1453851448688.jpg (40 KB, 422x500) Image search: [Google]
1453851448688.jpg
40 KB, 422x500
>>26557305
I have never seen a post I identify so heavily as this one, brava anon
>>
>>26557305
That may never happen though
>>
>>26556576
Don't be an orbiter you fucking idiot. It's literally the worst thing you can be to a girl.
>>
>>26566034
But it means you get to interact with a girl
>>
>>26558199
I'd probably be mean to you and insult the shit out of you, but post your email (yeah email).
>>
>>26559689
>>26559663
>>26559714
You too. Post your emails and I'll possibly get back to you eventually.
>>
>>26566533
[email protected]
>>
>>26566631
>>26566689
Okay, I'll get back to you eventually. Give it a week or so.
>>
>>26566831
w-what. A week. Please.
>>
>>26566476
Please post your skype? Or a throwaway?
>>
File: 1455619381793.jpg (32 KB, 396x353) Image search: [Google]
1455619381793.jpg
32 KB, 396x353
>>26556576
I used to talk a lot with a girl but then she started constantly talking about her boyfriend. When I realized what she was doing I cut her off completely. I didn't know about orbiters or any of that shit. I thought I was just her friend.
>>
File: tfw.png (687 KB, 1010x727) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
687 KB, 1010x727
>tfw liquid beta orbiter
>saves my life multiple times
>protects me from his species while I can fuck around with the most alpha Bajorans
>>
>>26566476
Please. email me. This is it
>>26566631
>>
>>26567024
>>26566476
Please respond. I'm begging you. I wont check my email I bet. But I can idle on skype
>>
How do i learn to get that attatched to a girl again? I have fond memories of orbitting highschool but i just instinctively hate women too much to orbit anymore.

Come to think of it that might be r9k's doing.
>>
>>26566476
Here

[email protected]
>>
>>26566476
>I'd probably be mean to you and insult the shit out of you, but post your email (yeah email).

A-are you still there?
>>
>>26567353
Yep. They do it in such an awkward way too.
>Oh, you breath air? Wow, what a coincidence, so does my boyfriend!
Yeah, I get it.
>>
File: papa tyler.jpg (152 KB, 658x656) Image search: [Google]
papa tyler.jpg
152 KB, 658x656
>>26557060

this harms my soul
>>
>>26567353
What do you mean? That she was trying to scare you off?
>>
>>26556576
what are the signs that you are a beta orbiter?
>>
>>26557060

you deserve worse for trying to squeeze into another man's women. god you betas are pathetic.
>>
>>26568563
You just have to be friendzoned by a girl while fawning over her instead of being normal, maybe cutting her off and getting yourself a GF.
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.