[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Asian guys be robots?they have black girls, slightly average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (604 KB, 801x801) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
604 KB, 801x801
Can Asian guys be robots?they have black girls, slightly average white weeaboo girls and chubby Asian girls but they do not want them and still claim to be lonely. I think they are more like fembots than actual robots. Anytime a guy rejects a girl for a petty reason, it is always an Asian guy.
>>
>>26553201
maybe if you look like the guy in the OP picture
>>
>>26553201
You can only be a robot if you're male
Asian guys are all women
>>
>can small dicked, flat faced, manlets with zero sex appeal be robots?

pretty sure they can yeah
>>
oh my god stop with the fucking racebait threads go post on /pol/ or /int/ or /b/ or something
>>
File: 1452097542198.jpg (191 KB, 544x720) Image search: [Google]
1452097542198.jpg
191 KB, 544x720
>black girls
I don't want AIDS, most of them are hood rats anyway.

>slightly average white weeaboo girls
This is rare, a girl that likes you because of anime or kpop isn't really dating material desu.

>chubby asian girls
Most asian girls watch their weight, if you can't even stay slim with the help of asian genetics they're not even worth dating.
>>
File: enhanced-16402-1401467875-15.jpg (27 KB, 580x388) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-16402-1401467875-15.jpg
27 KB, 580x388
>>26553201
ashley is that you from kik ?
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 650x867) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 650x867
>>26553564
But they still attract many women who find that cute but they only want women who would not be interested in thAt. Pic related. They want the women who are more likely to want chads and black guys.
>>
>>26553589
You're exactly what I'm talking about. You aren't a robot just picky.
>>
>>26553619
No woman finds genetic inferiority cute boyo. If women like that existed there wouldn't be robots in the first place.
>>
>>26553601
No I'm not. Nope nope
>>
>>26553637
>>26553637
bretty sure I got the pic from yelp or something
>>
>>26553691
kek what the fuck are you searching on yelp
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (93 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
93 KB, 640x640
>>26553632
Then I just rather be single then settling down, fuck that shit I don't need someone I don't care wasting my time and money.
>>
>>26553704

punani
>>
>>26553201
>they have black girls,
statistically false, black girls seldom date outside their race, when they do it's white men like everyone else who mixes
>slightly average white weeaboo girls
how many of these exist? not to mention most would only go after the best looking asians
>and chubby asian girls
asian girls want tall white chads

The rare tall handsome wealthy attractive asian can't be a robot, but the more common short dicklet asian is a robot.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 570x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 570x500
>>26553712
As long as you admit you aren't a robot that is fine with me
>>26553665
A lot of girls like cute boys but you will reject them because you want stacys who are more likely to go after black guys and chads then you go home and cry about it. You have standards similar to women.
>>
Are you kidding me? Asian culture is making it so easy to be a robot. The limits on children is making it so that parents are aborting unless it's a male, so you have a very male heavy generation, making it impossible to find a gf. Hell, they have specific words for people who are afraid of social interaction (Taijin Kyofusho, Hikikomori). They are the true robot race.
>>
>>26553779
They have plenty of other options but they don't want them because if it's not a 10/10 cute Asian girl or a white Stacy they don't want it. I've seen Asian guys bashing perfectly in shape Asian girls because they werent frail thin.
>>
>>26553749
>A lot of girls like cute boys but you will reject them because you want stacys who are more likely to go after black guys and chads then you go home and cry about it. You have standards similar to women.
>not fucking landwhales is having standards similar to women

yeah no
>>
>>26553827
>landwhales

Look at this Asian guy calling totally in shape and thin asian women fat.
http://youtu.be/uCZIaP-lTA8
>>
Funny thing about asians is they rarely like other asians. So a korean guy isn't attracted to chinese or filipina, same way as a filipino or chink isn't attracted to japs or koreans. On top of that they're super picky. Only fat south east asians can be robots imo. Their girls will go for any white guy over them.
>>
>>26553749
I am still a robot, emotionally numb at this point. I don't get how you care so much about women and asian guys. Also girls will leave cute boys within a month or so, they want to date males not pseudomales.
>>
>>26553856
he clearly is only doing that because those women would never go for him are you blind or something?
>>
>>26553909
Being emotionally numb and depressed does not make you a robot. There are many attractive and rich people who have commited suicide and have suffered from depression. Also, you cannot be a robot if you feel you are better than people.
>>26553924
But he's still picking are non-existent flaws
>>
>>26553955
But that's what a robot is you dumbfuck, a robot doesn't have feelings only a code telling it how to operate. Also, I never said I was better than people, I just don't give a shit about anything anymore.
>>
>>26553995
So basically you're telling me you can be desired, have money, think you're better than people and be attractive and still be a robot?a true robot would be happy with anyone's kindness towards them. You are a failed normie.
>>
>>26553201
Why are you trying so hard to make this into a meme op? You're not some Jew trying to pull a Jewish trick are you?
>>
>shorter than regular people on average
>believed to have a much smaller dick than the average person
>statistically among the least desirable men
>constantly cucked by white men despite being more successful than them
>their women outright openly express a preference for white guys
>people still openly mock them for their race because they don't have anti-racist propaganda like blacks going for them
having national average heights of like 5'5-5'7 that consist of many more males than females within itself is enough to make most asians bots

even you posted a male model
>>
>>26554021
If you think I'm desired and attractive, why the fuck do you think I'm here. I have money because I can manage my financial situation, I am a robot because I have money and I'm not desired. You're the failed normie projecting and not being attractive enough therefore you're not desired and don't have money to compensate.
>>
>>26554105
You just said here that you have these type of girls are after you but you reject them because you are better than them.
>>26553589
you could have a companion but you feel you only deserve a Stacy. that is a failed normie and I'm sorry about that.
>>
>>26554154
Just because I stereotyped a bunch of them doesn't mean they actually went up to me and asked for a date, they are women after all. Men has to put in almost all the effort and it's not worth it.
>>
>>26554223
But you are aware that if those girls tried to talk to you, that you would act awkward and humiliate them because they're not Stacy?
>>
Well, if they don't have the usual narcissism maybe. Asians I've known seem to think much of themselves. Just look at the guy in that picture even. I'll bet he thinks he shapes the world to his will.
>>
>>26554243
Last time girls talked to me they just wanted to join in on the group assignments and I let them in, that's far from act awkward and humiliating them.
>>
File: tumblr_mddy3xTmpA1qakxjwo1_500.jpg (68 KB, 490x690) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mddy3xTmpA1qakxjwo1_500.jpg
68 KB, 490x690
>>26553560
Fug off poindexter
>>
File: 5830993-0-278x208.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
5830993-0-278x208.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>26553564
tfw you actually bought the penis meme
tfw Asians are actually the second tallest ethnic group in the world after whites
tfw Asians clearly have the most sex appeal because they are the most numerous and literally have had the most sex in human history
tfw flat faces are a sign of advanced evolution, the same way all human predecessor species has progressively less flat faces than us.
>>
>>26553890
Speak for yourself. I'm Korean and the only Asians I don't like are South East Asians (they are a slave race). But filthypinos and vietnamese are acceptable if they have a high Chinese admixture.
>>
>>26554094
China: 5'6''-5'10'' by region
Japan: 5'7'' (Islander effect
Korea: 5'9''

East Asians are the second tallest group in the world vs. North Africans, Subsaharan Africans, Middle Easterns, Central Asians, Latin Americans, South East Asians, Polynesians, etc.

Also the white man is inevitably cucked. Whenever any white person marries an Asian person, the white race has lost. The neanderthals went extinct not because they were killed outright, but because they were outbred. That's why modern Eurasians have 2-3% admixture. The Caucasoid subspecies is next in line for human extinction.
>>
>>26555579
As a korean, im still a total fucking manlet.
>>
>>26554302
>usual narcissism
tons of asians are self hating cucks though

>>26555472
have you ever been to a bathhouse or a public pool in asia?
>>
>>26555579
China's average height is 5'6, those are all pretty short to the big Caucasian bulls that fuck their women
>>
>>26555579
>China: 5'6''-5'10'' by region
>by region
>tfw no superior Harbin genes
>>
>>26555472
>2nd tallest
Haha yeah, thats why theyre also some of the shortest in some areas
>>
>>26553201
>>Can a culture of soulless betas be robots

Kek
>>
asians are the most robot race. The stereotypes that were created by hollywood still last to this day, and it's all negative.

Just to say: Compare the amount of indian and asian male actors in hollywood to the amount of token blacks. Asians/Indians are still constantly ridiculed
>>
>>26555601
That's your fault. When will you learn?

>>26555621
Yes and? Are you implying that the flacid penis size of old men correlates at all with the erect penis size of young men? Are you implying that you go to public pools in Asia to stare at people's naked bodies? Typical white creep.

>>26555687
Some South East Asians are literally the shortest people in the world, ignoring pygmies. But that's a different story.

>>26555637
Big Caucasian bulls

South Italians: 5'7''
Spaniards: 5'8''
Americans 5'9.4''

Maybe if we're talking about your horizontal length?

The average height in Yunnan, Guizhou, Hunan and a couple other poor and or southern states are that low at 5'6''
>>
>>26553810
>substituting your own standards in

You do know different cultures have different standards, right?
>>
>>26555758
>these are the only Caucasian countries
ahahaha, white Americans are 5'11 on average as well, do you make up statistics to match your world view
What's the average height of Asian Americans by the way?

Asian women prefer white men by far
>>
I am a 36 year old unemployed Chinese male living with my mom.
I have never had sex.
My tinder has two matches out of possibly several thousand swipes. No one has ever replied.
Despite this, I'm probably an 8/10 among asians. 6 otherwise.
So I dare you to deny my robot heritage.
>>
>>26555801
White Americans are literally 5.9 point something on average. Scandinavian and Dinaric males are tall, sure but they're also lanky faggots.

Of the 2 billion Asian women in the world, 1.995 billion will stay with Asians and maybe 5 million will marry white/other men. More and more, Asians are seeing how ridiculous and disgusting whites are. There was an article on the national news about Western sexpats. Western PUA's are getting banned from Asian countries. Your own mongrel children, Elliot Rodgers and Daniel Holtzclaws, hate your guts and would shoot you anytime they feel like it.
>>
>>26555829
>Despite this, I'm probably an 8/10 among asians. 6 otherwise.
Hmm, doubt it.
>>
>>26555837
Didn't Elliot Rodgers kill mostly Asians?
>>
File: elliot.jpg (294 KB, 1333x888) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
294 KB, 1333x888
>>26555849
He tried to harass an Asian dude with a blonde girl at a part and got thrown off a balcony, so he wanted revenge. He took it out on his 3 math nerd roommates

But my point is, Asians now see the seedy underbelly of white society. Asian girls have made websites like "creepywhiteguys" and there are Chinese new articles about uncouth Westerners. One guy went to his Chinese girl's village in rural China, said her parents food was absolutely disgusting, and abandoned her.
>>
>>26555837
Nah white Americans are 5'10 on average
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_height
Average American male is 5'9, blacks, Hispanics and Manlet Asians bring down the average

>marriage stats
Asian women settle down with beta Asian males after taking big white cock in high school.

Sorry Chang
>>
>>26555890
>Elliot Rodgers is killing whites because he's disgusted by them
>well he killed mostly Asians because he was jealous
Nice narrative change
>Asian pussy is so easy for white men to get they abandon them over petty shit like bad food
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>26555839
It's quite easy. Your looks don't matter at all when you have a restricted social circle. And online dating is all about your pictures. Even if you're photogenic you're only allowed so many selfies on a profile.
>>
>>26555891
"big white cock"

you literally compare Asian flacid penises to your erect ones. what does that say about you?

>Asian women settle down with beta Asians

Like I said. There are probably only a couple ten million Asians in diaspora, half of them are female, and only 1/3 of those diaspora females prefer whites.

As you said earlier, the reason they do is because of Hollywood and other insidious forms of kykery. As long as Asians have a counter culture, the effect can be reversed.

The only reason Asian girls preferred whites in the 70's-90's was because whites literally had 10-100x the per capita GDP at that point. Nowadays? You're poorer than us.
>>
>>26555914
>Killed mostly Asians

Nice narrative change again

He killed half whites and half Asians.
>>
>>26555931
When did I compare erect white cocks to flaccid Asian dick?
>only 1/3rd of us date superior white men
Name another race that's women date out as often as Asian women. Certainly not white women, white male Asian women is the most common form of interracial dating.

Maybe you can buy some pussy
>>
>>26555924
So your fault is your restricted social circle, not your heritage. It's your autism that makes you a robot, not your genes.
>>
>>26555968
My first post literally said "didn't he kill mostly Asians"

For a guy that was disgusted by whites he sure did kill a lot of Asians, minority in Isla Vista, and express hatred solely for them and other minorities rather than whites in his ramblings.
>>
>>26555970
Your penis studies literally do that and you use your fellow whites' penis studies. I even have the 3.8'' Korean Boromae Hospital study of flacid Korean penises that was used in the penis map.

I can buy some pussy, but that would be a waste of money.

Name another race whose* women date out as often as Asian women: Hispanic Women, Native women, Swedish women etc.

Hispanic-white marriages are the most common form of interracial dating.

And even if there are a lot of WMAF it's literally only 500,000 marriages. That's out of 4 billion Asian people with over a billion marriages. I know white people are bad at math, logic and using scales, but come on. This is pathetic.
>>
>>26555994
>>26555994
Elliot was desperate. He really wanted to believe that he too was white.

Go to reddit.com/r/hapas

Those are your children. That's how they universally feel about you. None of them are as deluded as Elliot when it comes to Caucasoids and their deviousness.
>>
Why are you whites so defensive when it comes to Asians? Everytime it looks like you guys have to claim that you have bigger dicks, get Asian women, etc etc. Is this some sort of defensove mechanism rooted in white culture due to black cuckholding?
>>
>>26555981
Maybe you're right. You've taken everything from me
Are you happy now?
>>
>>26556007
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish
"The white man-Asian woman pairing is the most common in interracial dating"

You're the most cucked race on the planet, any tall white guy can go through Asia and fuck your slutty women despite U.S. having no preference for your flat faced asses whereas no woman desires Asian men, not even Asian women.
>well in our racially homogenous countries we don't get cucked
AHAHAHAHAHAHA little yellow cuck
>>
>>26556029
White men shouldn't breed with Asian women and have manlet sons, just fuck them to cuck Chang.
>>
>>26556048
>black cuckolding
>blacks literally have to form organizations in white countries to beg whites to stop killing them
Blacks got cucked by whites in the Americas at least, most of them are mixed due to getting cucked for hundreds of years.
>>
>>26556053
I am also asian, I would say I'm 5/10 at best though and I don't share your difficulty with finding girls

>>26556065
My race may be the most cucked but I still have a qt gf and get laid literally any time I want so it's not that bad, not that guy btw.
>>
/r/AsianMasculinity
Go and stay there
>>
>>26556065
If I was Asian id probably shoot up my school, I get mad for them when I see these commercials on YouTube advertising this movie where an Asian girl gets fucked by some surfer Chad
>>
>>26556098
Europeans cucked blacks even more than Americans, look at the continent of Africa.
>>
>>26556065
No not really. Like coal burners in the US, 1% of the Asian population has a gaijin fetish. Those are the girls you get. No 8+/10 Asian girl wants a white person. That would ruin them in the eyes of Asian society. Not that you can really tell what an attractive Asian girl looks like, judging from the kind you marry.

And like I said. 500,000 / 2,000,000,000 is .00025
>>
>>26556149
Ah so you agree that white's deserve to be exterminated, being human trash
>>
>>26556118
Sounds like you're too normie for me sampei.
>>
>>26556311
No, I like white women and want to breed them but get mad when I see a pretty black girl with a white guy as well
>>
>>26556300
Considering there's 350,000 white Asians mixed race children in the UK alone id say your "only 500,000 Asian girls date white guys" assertion is inaccurate
>>
>>26553589

Literally perfect illustration here.

Asian guys can get girlfriends even here in America.

It's just that we want amazing 10/10 special snowflake girlfriends. Maybe because we were raised in such a way that everything needs to be the BEST BEST BEST.
>>
>>26556387
Consider that most couples have 2 or more children
>>
>>26556461
So that's 175,000 Asian female white male couples in a country the size of England alone
>>
>>26556442
Asians can definately have girlfriends it is just they want the white mans 10/10 women and nothing less
>>
>white men are robots because they can't get whites women or women of other races
>black men are robots because they can't get higher quality black women and they can't have other races either
>Asian men are not robots because they could have an Asian girlfriend but they claim the asian girls they can get aren't pretty or thin enough. They could also have other races but they think they're above them.
>>
>>26556669
White men can date women outside of their race pretty easily, they're the most desired males statistically.
>>
>>26556707
How does it feel being born on beginner mode and still losing the game?

Being at the very bottom of the most desired statistic.
>>
>>26556739
I'm not white anon, just contradicting your nonsense. White men have it the easiest in interracial dating, Asian men are among the worst when it comes to it. The only "voluntary" bots are tall white guys who don't leave their house as that's pretty much the only way they can't fall into some pussy

They're the faggots making threads like "This girl sent me nudes, what do I do?"
>>
>>26556707
>most desired race
I know this is about thread but that's only because Whites are the majority of the country. There's larger numbers so some have life on easy mods and some have it on bard mode.
>>
>>26556387
Your "asians" are pakis though
>>
File: hapas.png (125 KB, 1338x934) Image search: [Google]
hapas.png
125 KB, 1338x934
>>26556487
Please enjoy your Asian wife, white sir.
>>
Tall asian men can not be robots

I have seen dozens of asian men taller (only 5'10") and lighter skin with the same hair color (american of italian descent) and same brown eye color. Go to an anime convention, white men are literally second class citizens compared to tall asians.

Add to that asians attain better educations and have better jobs, they are practically honorary whites.

So, fuck off Hung-Lo
>>
>>26557126
>marrying asian women
No Chad is going to do that, just beta white men. Asian women are reserved for Chads to pump and dump and hand off to especially beta white guys and the best asian men.
>>
File: amwf.jpg (71 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
amwf.jpg
71 KB, 600x399
>>26557315
Sorry, but the best Asian men are already pumping white women full of the Khan's seed.
>>
>>26556786

I'm sure these guys have trouble dating

>>26553201
>>26553601
>>26553712
>>26555441

Especially since they all have ivy league degrees and six figure stem jobs
>>
>>26557277
But Anime isn't real life
>>
>>26557356
They pay escorts, because they're all 5'4
>>
East Asians are prototype robots.

They were robots before it even became a thing through r9k.
>>
>>26557349
White women express more of a bias towards asian men than they do even black men, imagine white women would rather fuck a monkey than a little dick manlet. CHING CHONG
>>
>>26557394
tfw the average Korean female is 5'4''
>>
File: Asian_guy_with_white_girl.jpg (36 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
Asian_guy_with_white_girl.jpg
36 KB, 604x402
>>26557428
Say that to the 220k who married Asians and the millions who have fucked Asian men in the US alone. Then say that to the hundreds of thousands of Eastern European women who get khan'd regularly even today. And the tens of millions of people than the Mongols khan'd.
>>
File: scores2014.png (18 KB, 495x391) Image search: [Google]
scores2014.png
18 KB, 495x391
>>26557464
>being considered less attractive than a nigger by the most desired women on Earth
I feel for you Chang
>>
>>26557464
>Asian "men" literally have to buy women in poor Eastern European countries
So much for Asian masculinity.
>>
>>26557356
But not all asians have six figure stem jobs or ivy degrees. For example san jose state is a shit school but its full of asians, most of them wont get six figure stem jobs.
>>
>>26557493
At least we don't have it as bad as black women
>>
File: Christina Hendricks look alike.jpg (500 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Christina Hendricks look alike.jpg
500 KB, 1200x630
>>26557493
kek keep believing your internet infographics, poindexter
>>
>>26557553
>Khan marrying a used goods roastie that got railed by Chad and the boys at her bachelor party
>she has to take off her heels to avoid dwarfing him
AHAHAHAHAHAH, whites win again
>>
>>26557553
Both of these folks are pretty ugly. they suit each other, at least
>Christina Hendricks look alike
the trailer trash discount version maybe
>>
asian man and his white bitch
>>
>posting in bebe's racebait threads

thought you people knew better than to encourage a niggeroastie

saged and thread hidden
>>
File: 1455650007286s.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1455650007286s.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>26557578
Are you mad? You sound a little mad
>>
>>26557493
lol why does Bebe push asian and blacks so hard? Asian men hate black women most of all, and black women have the most prejudice towards asian men.

Genuinely surprised to see asians have it worse than blacks though, I guess the entire BBC shit works for them.
>>
>>26557593
>calling indians asian

you must be british
>>
>>26554305
Sure failed normie.

You are not a robot you gook
>>
>>26557715
AMBW http://www.vice.com/read/inside-the-asian-men-black-women-online-dating-scene-456

It's a thing because of Chinese colonizations and because of stereotypes in America.

Asian chads get white girls, Asian normies get Asian girls, Asian robots get black girls
>>
>>26554305
If a girl actually hit on you, you'd reject her then brag about it online
>>
>>26557776
>In a 2007 speed-dating study by Columbia University, women said yes to an Asian man 50 percent less often, demonstrating a "significant preference against Asian males." A 2008 Princeton dating study found that 93.4 percent of white women with a racial preference said they would never date an Asian or half-Asian.

Lol Bebe did you even read this article?
>>
File: GQ+China+NP+9.jpg (90 KB, 447x573) Image search: [Google]
GQ+China+NP+9.jpg
90 KB, 447x573
>>26557815
>>26557126

Enjoy your wmaf
>>
>>26557776
>Many Asian women don't prefer to date Asian men. When asked if they "preferred to date someone from their own racial background" on OkCupid, 78 percent of Asian women said no. Although it's true that Asian men have their best chances with Asian women on the site, it's still lower than the figures for white men. Who, then, is the Asian man's true racial counterpart?
Literally definitive cuckolds
>>
File: 1399922821572.jpg (11 KB, 453x500) Image search: [Google]
1399922821572.jpg
11 KB, 453x500
>>26557815
shrimp dicks on suicide watch
>>
>>26557815
Also this, If no ones interest in this why are there so many groups catered towards it?
http://www.meetup.com/AMBW_NYC/
http://www.meetup.com/ambwpworldwide/
>>
>>26553201

Ofc not. Because Elliot never happened.
>>
>>26557874
Implying OKCupid is indicative of real life. You can always convert a bitch to the Big Yellow Cock in real life.
>>
>>26557871
I'm black and not a racial fetishist, but the article you replied to me with has literally no sources saying there's a rise or trend in black women dating asian men. It's like you just quickly googled "asian man black woman dating" and arbitrarily picked the first result without so much as skimming through it.
>>26557906
I can find groups geared towards midget dating and furfaggotry, but all the studies in the article you posted said pretty much what the opposite of what you've been implying in threads for like months(?) now.

What I don't understand is if you like asian guys why does it matter if most women don't?
>>
File: get cucked black man.jpg (647 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
get cucked black man.jpg
647 KB, 1280x1280
>>26557948
You do know that in absolute terms, there are more AMWF than BMWF right? Even though there are more than 3 times as many blacks in America?
>>
>>26557947
It was enough of an indication of real life that you posted an article that cited it as one of it's primary sources.

But let's say even that's wrong, what about the other studies in that article you didn't read indicating the same thing?
>>
>>26557947
http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
nah senpai
>>
>>26557969
Not that I'm particularly invested in whether or not black men can date white women (they're not my preference) but source? You'll have to excuse me but I'm kind of skeptical of your ability to interpret statistics, half the time it seems like you just make them up as you see fit. Lol
>>
>>26557969
Actually false. BMWF is third most common in the US in terms of interracial marriage behind WM/HF and WM/AF
>>
File: 1454837678498.png (918 KB, 1024x610) Image search: [Google]
1454837678498.png
918 KB, 1024x610
>>26557981
Sure tyrone, whatever you say
>>26557993
So you guys were born on easy mode and yet you still lost the game
>>
>>26558015
Lol
>>26558008
>>26557969
Nevermind Bebe
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1242x1216) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1242x1216
>>26557948
But ambw is on the rise. Just go out side and you'll see it.
>>
>>26558019
I don't know what race you think I am but whatever. Stay mad.
>>
>>26558061
I live in Toronto. I see more asian women dating black guys than I see asian men dating out. What does that tell you.
>>
god tier flip here, this is my slice of the pie out of the white race / western countries

we are taking your white women
>>
>>26558061
Midget man tall woman is on the rise, just step outside and you'll see it.
*post relevant image pertaining to the subject matter*

Bebe these aren't arguments, this is a logical fallacy, a form of anecdotal information presented as factual. You wanting something to be true doesn't contradict established statistics from multiple sources on the information, otherwise I could say it's possible to fly based on me having observed people flying.

If you're so invested in BW/AM that you have to convince me that it's happening just find a source that contradicts the same one you posted above.
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1242x1195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1242x1195
>>26558091
I live in Toronto but I almost rarely see black men. Or maybe I just don't notice them. I've never seen one with an Asian girl.
>>
>>26558156
>I rarely see black men
>In Toronto
lol
>>
ITT: 2 Epic Rusemasters.
This is going right up on r/4Chan
>>
>>26558122
http://blackwomenasianmen.tumblr.com
>>
>>26558250
There's a tumblr for pretty much every interracial couple, bebe.

http://asiangirlslovewhitemen.tumblr.com/
http://whiteboysdatingblackgirls.tumblr.com/
http://blackboyswhitegirl.tumblr.com/
http://asianwomanblackman.tumblr.com/

Doesn't mean any of these combinations are rising in popularity.
>>
>active racism against asian men
>english major goes full cho at vt
>kpop suddenly popular
>korean dramas get on hulu
>animecons attendance rise
>asian men infesting tv and movies
>light eyed females want to get riced

it's like the main stream media has an agenda
>>
>>26558745
>bumping this shit thread
learn to sage next time
>>
>>26558316
I think within the next 50 years ambw will be the 3rd most popular pairing
>>
>>26558969
>what is delusional, wishful thinking.
It likely won't occur in your lifetime unless asian men are forced to marry you due to racist laws or whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 903x1809) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 903x1809
>>26559003
Not true. A lot of Asian men would love to cheat on their Asian gfs with a black women because they think we are better at sex.
>>
>>26559086
I said relationships, not temporary one night stands
>>
>>26559114
When black women climb the social latter it will be acceptable to date one. With black iqs and wealth rising I give it another 50 years.
>>
>>26559160
They wouldn't need to climb the social latter in the first place. Women are the ones who date up. Men are generally intimidated by women who are wealthy/high status
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.