[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to prove that Ancient Egyptians weren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: Egyptian_races.jpg (81 KB, 435x331) Image search: [Google]
Egyptian_races.jpg
81 KB, 435x331
You have 10 seconds to prove that Ancient Egyptians weren't light skinned black people
>>
They built a fuckin empire. Black people can't build shit
>>
File: egyptian.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
egyptian.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
This side by side analysis is more evidence

>in b4 WE
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 508x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 508x624
white folks racist
>>
can i concede it instead
>>
>>26552726
Depends what you think "black" is.

They were African (obviously) but they were definitely not west-African congoids like a lot of people seem to think. The people of west and sub-Saharan Africa have as much in common with the Egyptians as they do with the fucking French.
>>
They were of brown skin from the area known now as Iraq, they travelled west to the Nile.
>>
I mean, technically we're all light skinned black people
>>
>>26552770
>>26552775
they are all niggers or sandniggers anyway
>>
Either way it doesn't matter. They got cucked by the Greeks, then by the Romans. The Romans then got cucked by Germans, who was doing well for itself but then got cucked by America, who proceeded to cuck itself.
>>
Who gives a shit? The slaves in slave trade were the weak and otherwise worthless. Not rulers, not nobles, not educated at all.
>>
>>26552770
They weren't West African, sure. But they more resembled to East Africans, and thus more related to blacks than to white people.
>>
Subsaharan Africans are the ones who always talk about "muh ancestors wuz kingz" stuff, and they're obviously retarded.

Some East Africans may have been more influential in Egypt, but it doesn't matter. The people we see as "black" on a daily basis are of West African descent, and they never really achieved anything.
>>
>>26552726
>prove dey wuzzn't kangs n sheit

Prove dey wuz.
>>
>>26552837
They somehow managed to convince white people to give them free shit.
>>
>>26552849
> They

It was those black geniuses who did it all, goyim! Don't blame us or white traitors!
>>
>>26552841
see>>26552745

>>26552837
There were plenty of sub-Saharan empires. Either way, it doesn't matter. Black people don't see it as "west African" and "east african" in this situation (or most situations). They see it as "black", so everything is connected
>>
>>26552971
>They see it as "black"
Which shows how fucking ignorant and stupid they really are; trying to appropriate an ENTIRE continent and every culture/civilisation within it.
>>
>>26553020
Whites do it all the time with Greeks and Romans.
>>
>>26552770
>as they do with French

False, while it's true, like you probably implied, that Egyptians are much closer to other caucasoids like Arabs and European people, it is also true that they're closer to congoid negroes genetically than all other caucasoids because of their high Sub Saharian African admixture (about 15% or more on average)
>>
>another thinly veiled "wow black people are dumb" thread

c'mon guys we have two fucking boards for this
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 300x420
Greeks were pitch black you say?
>>
>>26552971
>sub-Saharan empires

they lived in stick huts and didn't conquer anything outside black Africa, calling it an empire is a bit much
>>
>>26553042
No they dont. All whites have respect for those cultures, but since every white race had their own great empire, it wouldn't matter anyways. Even then, Europe is way smaller than Africa. The Kangz lived as far away from the African Americans as the English do with the Russians. No Russian claims he's King James, and no Englishman claims he's Ivan the Terrible.
>>
>>26552726
Dude, stone!
Stone everywhere, dude!
>>
>>26553107
Black Africa is fucking huge
>>26553113
Nigerians and Ghanaians don't make claims to Ancient Egypt either. Typically its Americans (white and Black) that make these connections. Plenty of White Americans make claims to Greece, both on this board and irl.
>>26553064
More like "black people are right" thread
>>
All Egyptians were manlets.

http://news.discovery.com/history/ancient-egypt/mummies-height-reveals-incest-150511.htm
>>
>>26553323
Most ancient people were, like the Romans and Greeks.
>>
>>26553323
>5'4 on average literally thousands of years ago
>average height of a US Marine was 5'7 in WW2
They were pretty much average in comparison to other civilizations back then
>>
>>26552726
u ever seen a mummy?? they some light-skinted ashy-lookin niggas
>>
>>26552971
>Either way, it doesn't matter. Black people don't see it as "west African" and "east african" in this situation (or most situations). They see it as "black", so everything is connected
I know about Pan africanism and that there are people on the continant who subscribe to it. You seem to be talking about African diaspora though and pretty much the only place that thinking is prevalent in the USA amongst peoples that have lost connection with their history.

I don't know a single west african that isn't patriotic about their national identity wouldn't feel offended if I compared their culture to Masa Kenyans. Show respect that they experiance some of the same chalenges in Western Europe? Definatly but that's completly different to a shared history.
>>
>>26553113
> every white race had their own great empire
Ireland too?
>>
>>26553526
Irish people are geentically almost identical to the British.
>>
>>26553042
Europe is also hardly 1/3 the size of africa fucking retard.
>>
>>26553042
Europeans are much genetically closer than,say, a man from Congo and an Ethiopian.
>>
>>26552726
Syrian, Nubian, Hebrew, Egyptian IIRC
>>
>>26553668
False, it's Lybian,Nubian,Syrian,Egyptian.
>>
>>26553689
At least I was able to tell who wuz kangs and who wuzzn't
>>
>>26553588
I'll be fucking damned if I let the Angles represent my ancestors.
>>
The Pharaohs were fake Negus
>>
>>26552726
Race is a social construct that is culturally informed.
>>
File: egypt vs nubia.jpg (152 KB, 899x315) Image search: [Google]
egypt vs nubia.jpg
152 KB, 899x315
>>26552726
Depending on what point in history we're talking, some ancient Egyptians were black, and one dynasty of Pharoahs was black, but they were never the majority.

The original Egyptians lived in the Nile Delta and were genetically closely related to the Minoans. These are the people who enslaved Israel.

Next, Egypt was split in two, between Upper Egypt, which was ironically to the south since Egyptians can't into compasses, and Lower Egypt, which was northern near the Mediterranean Sea. Lower Egypt annexed Nubia, a small nation full of black people, and discovered gold there. Using their new wealth and increased man-power, they invaded Upper Egypt and re-unified Egypt. The next king was Nubian, so there was a black Pharaoh, but his dynasty didn't last since there was a lot of in-fighting and threats of coups and shit at the time. He was deposed and Egypt went into a de-stabilized mess for a couple hundred years. Eventually they got their shit back together, though.

After a while, Egypt's neighbor's started advancing their militaries and took turns fucking it. The Persians invaded, using under-handed tactics like painting cats on their shields, and Egyptians, according to their religion, were forbidden from harming even a picture of a cat. Suddenly, Egypt was full of Persians. Then Alexander The Great came in and killed the Persian army. He put his buddy Ptolemy on the throne, who was Greek as hell. One of hi descendants was Cleopatra, who was Greek, not black, since she was, in addition to being Ptolemy's descendant, also the product of shitloads of incest, both brother-sister and mother-son/father-daughter. It was important to keep the bloodline pure to them. Now we have shitloads of Greeks in Egypt.

Next, the Romans invaded. Egypt was, for a while, a Roman satellite state. This didn't last particularly long, though, since Rome fell, hard, and Egyptian Christians called Copts took over.

The Copts didn't last too long either. They got invaded by Muslims.
>>
>>26552750
This picture makes me feel happy
>>
>>26554061
Minoans were genetically close to neolithic Anatolians and European neolithic farmers.
>>
>>26552726
>NRY frequency distributions of the modern Egyptian population appear to be much more similar to those of the Middle East than to any Sub-Saharan African or European population, suggesting a much larger Middle Eastern genetic component.[2][3][3][4][5][6][7]
>Blood typing and DNA sampling on ancient Egyptian mummies is scant; however, blood typing of dynastic mummies found ABO frequencies to be most similar to modern Egyptians,[14] and some also to Northern Haratin populations. ABO blood group distribution shows that the Egyptians form a sister group to North African populations, including Berbers, Nubians and Canary Islanders.[15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_history_of_Egypt
Big fucking surprise.
>>
>>26552726
Aren't we all just light skinned black people? PHILOSOPHY
>>
>>26552726
Blacks are too stupid to have built the pyramids, I mean you fucks are so dumb that 80% of your cant read nor write and your ebonics language is nothing more mental retardation.

The black race is just too stupid to have built a civilization on par with Ancient Egypt.
>>
but Ancient Egyptians were light skinned black people
>>
>>26552788
Get this retard out of here
>>
>>26552799
I never realized how much cucking occurred in the past.

Nations were built on the cucking of other nations. Amazing really.

Who do you think are the biggest cucks? I'd probably have to say the Greeks.
>>
>>26554408
I'll cuck you both in a second if you don't stop.
>>
Nubians.
>>
You have 10 seconds to prove that Ancient Egyptians weren't the ancient evil that awoke
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.