[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do weed smokers think they're so enlightened? They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: REU-USA-WASHINGTON_MARIJ-23.jpg (79 KB, 1200x824) Image search: [Google]
REU-USA-WASHINGTON_MARIJ-23.jpg
79 KB, 1200x824
Why do weed smokers think they're so enlightened?

They say stuff like,

>"Wow I'm 18 but I feel like I've lived four lifetimes you know?"

Or,
>"I just don't believe in any god, we should all just get along man."

>"I once knew a pastor, and like, he didn't answer my question exactly how I wanted him too, and thats how I knew religion was bullshit."

Is there anyone who smokes weed who isn't a completely pretentious retard?
>>
>>26552081
Why would you ask why degenerates aren't degenerates? Honestly, drugtards are the worst and best proof was that DOOD WEED on Canada, kek.
>>
>idiot exists
>smokes weed
>says idiotic things
>"why are all weed smokers idiots"

come on son
>>
I've smoked weed everyday for about four years now along with some of my friends. While they feel like there "enlightened" I just know I'm a addict with dwindling mental stability.

Potheads are full of shit.. All of them including me.
>>
>>26552081
I smoke with a kid like that sometimes. He tries to sound deep by using terms as vaguely and generally as possible, then gets assblasted because I'm not a teenage girl and actually have some reasoning when high. Kinda ironic when he accuses me of not having an original thought when all of his come from tumblr and facebook pages. Pretty fun.
>>
Did a stoner rape your cat or something. For every 1 weed thread theres 10 autists making threads about how they hate weed and stoners.
>>
>>26552135
ironically, op is pretty retarded.
>>
>"Wow I'm 18 but I feel like I've lived four lifetimes you know?"
this is just something that happens when you get super fucked up and isn't necessarily a boast of enlightenment

>"I just don't believe in any god, we should all just get along man."
if i took the
>man
out of this, you would have no ground to stand on against such a statement

>"I once knew a pastor, and like, he didn't answer my question exactly how I wanted him too, and thats how I knew religion was bullshit."
Why even use a straw man if potheads are such easy targets?

shit nigga i'm high right now and taking you to escuela
>>
>>26552081

I agree but LSD takers are even worse for this bullshit.
>>
>>26552081
Sounds like your butthurt that some people don't follow your religion.
>>
I just smoke and spew racial slurs over dota
>>
>>26552081

I smoke like an 8th a week

No one except my brother and best friend know

I do it purely to numb myself and get through each day

I might be a tard for relying on drugs but I sure as hell am not pretentious.
>>
Weed has fucked with their mind. You have no hope of having an intellectual convo with any of these degenerate losers. You have just about as much a chance of that as they have of obtaining a respectable profession
>>
>>26552135
>Not all of us are like that, man, I mean, come on, man, that ain't cool, man, peace and love, man
Nice try jackass.
>>
>Carl Sagan, Einstein, The Founding Father, Steve Jobs smoked weed
>Weed is NOT addictive
>Weed is only mentally addictive, like pizza or television (I have to smoke 11 blunts each day bcaz the world is so fucked up mang)
>Weed cures cancer
>Weed cures everything
>Weed doesnt give abstinence (I havent smoked in 3 days im fucking pissed almost punched my pets)
>Guvernment is evil
>Big pharma only gives trash, weed is natural growing herb mayne
>What bro? You brainwashed by dare and government for highlighting negative things about weed lmao!!!!
>Yeah, only 5 percent who already genetecly mentally ill get schizophrenia bro!
>;__; i smoked weed two months ago and i suddenly developed super anxiety and depersonalization life doesnt feel real and im depressed
>WEED IS NOT BAD!
>Pls help me something went wrong after smoking ;__;

I wish I could remember every single hive-mind response they give. It's about 20 responses that sounds exactly the same, I swear potheads are drones.
>>
>>26552251
You're a fucking faggot and I smoke weed. If you act all enlightened and smart and shit while you're high you are stupider than you sound.
>>
I smoke about a gram a day

Weed is addictive
I can feel my brain slowly die after every joint I have.
My memory is fucking shit now because of weed

don't do drugs
>>
File: 1455482583277.png (265 KB, 825x691) Image search: [Google]
1455482583277.png
265 KB, 825x691
>>26552081

If i smoke pot every other day, or at least once a week does that make me a normie degenerate?

>pack some weed in with my tobacco pipe before bed with a cup of tea, to calm my nerves and relax me.
>dont listen to hip hop or trap music
>usually smokes alone, or with cousins
>not a pseudointellectual leftist
>truthfully, dislike most stoners

How do i score.
it just makes me feel good.
Doesnt give you hangovers or dehydrate you
I never get sick, throw up, and cry when stoned. unlike drinking. Doesnt taste fucking terrible like alcohol
>>
I just really like drugs anon. I'm definitely smart enough to know that I'm probably getting more retarded by this stuff then ever being enlightened or whatever bullshit other potheads say.
>>
>>26552943
>>26552996
>doesn't give abstinence

lol Scandinavianfag pls go

you guys only have a lot of weed stigma because it's all arab dudes pushing that hashish
>>
>>26553056
hey man, your short term memory and attention to detail degenerates but everything else stays the same

you can still identify non-verbal connections as well as you could before

and since that ability stays, you can save yourself from becoming schizophrenic because of how efficient your nonverbal IQ is, since you'll be less likely to become delusional
>>
>>26552996
People that talk about getting super depersonalized and depressed because they smoked a joint are literally the biggest beta pussies ever. Weed isn't even intense, it isn't a "trip', its just weed. You seriously have to have underlying issues for it to fuck with you that bad.

Lol I'm a car salesman for Ford and get high pretty much every day before work. I can interact with people fine, I excel at my job and people love me/ never even vaguely made comments about anything being off. If you can't handle weed thats fine. I don't judge you. But don't act like you not being able to deal is the same as weed making people go crazy by itself. Fag.
>>
I'm getting bored of weed. Being high is cool, I wish I could live like that, but smoking and wasting my money and time is tiring me out.
However it's the only thing that has made my life bearable this past two years. It might not be completely harmless but it's better than fucking crippling depression, boredom, anxiety and suicidal thoughts every day.
>>
>someone asks if I smoke weed
>I tell them yeah
>"oh so you're one of those people that think weed enlightens you? dude weed lmao bro lol, gonna go smoke a doob bro? gonna open the third eye bro?"

why do straight-edge people act so faggy about this, like I get it, some people say some dumb shit, that doesn't mean you can be an asshole to me for no reason before I've even said or done anything just because of one habit I have
>>
>>26553129
They're like vegans of the drug world. Insecure and out to let everyone know how superior they are.
>>
>>26553109
It's hard to even realize how little weed affects you till you've done a properly strong psych. After a DMT trip I can barely even care enough about weed to pack a bowl for a couple weeks
>>
>>26553073
not really, Denmark has an incredibly relaxed relationship to weed, like it's incredibly easy to get a hold of and the laws are pretty unenforced around it here, most danish people have tried it at least once, but it's still only trashy retarded welfare faggots who use it regularly
it fucks with your brain long term, you can really tell who often smokes marijuana just by the way they move their body and enunciate their words
no idea how they relate to in in norway or sweden though
>>
>>26553154
in NK, weed was never illegal

they have no cultural fetishism for cannabis there either

that "dude weed lmao" shit doesn't exist there, which is funny because a lot of the people here are so contrarian that the only reason they hate it so much is because of the cultural fetishism that resulted from it being illegal in the first place
>>
>>26553165
Yeah I can see that. The added perspective helps. I wonder how the people who face depersonalization from weed would handle a dxm or dmt trip. They'd probably go insane and kill themselves.
>>
>>26553062
Shut up faggot, stop trying to sound like a special snowflake.
>>
>>26552985
>ad hominem
These nuts son, suck em. Many intelligent people smoke weed. However, it's quite easy to get delusional and get a false sense of development if you're already a stupid bastard when you start smoking. You have to stay progressing, or already be at point in your life where taking it easy and having spacy thoughts doesnt hurt you, but one needs to recognize, both crititics and users, that it's not really much more than that, taking it easy and having spacy thoughts.
>>
>>26553205
Lol this is why no one takes people against weed seriously. He posted nothing to stir rage or make himself an individual. Just a regular testimony of his life. Yet you attack him for being a faggot attention whore with no points to back yourself up at all.
>>
>>26553109
Oh yeah I forgot that one
>Dude lmao you need A STRONG PSYCH to handle weed lmao. What is strong psych?? Its umm. *gives vague explanation*
And the classic one
>Dude weed smokers arent all losers, I got GPA of 4.2 and gonna pull 7 figures when im done with collage yeeeep

lmao
>>
>>26553167
>only trashy retarded welfare faggots who use it regularly

that's probably why you dislike it so much

if i lived where you lived and that was my only experience with people that used cannabis, then I would have probably never wanted to get close to it either

"you can tell when someone uses it", that's bullshit, those people are probably dopefiends or some shit on the low too
>>
>>26553230
1) I never mentioned needing a strong "psych" or offered vague explanations. 2) it's spelled psyche you idiot. 3) I'm not making brags about the future. I already have the steady job. Sorry you're so insecure you need to literally make up fake arguments every time.
>>
>>26553209
>it's quite easy to get delusional and get a false sense of development if you're already a stupid bastard when you start smoking

is this wrong? I started smoking at 17 and freaked out about my life because of the overthinking that resulted from it, and since then I stopped skipping school and got my GPA up because if I didn't do that I would get a lot of anxiety when I smoked
>>
>>26553062
>weed + tobacco
absolutely disgusting desu senpai
>>
>>26552081
if anything weed and shrooms made me believe in god
>>
>>26553298
Not at all. Rolling a spliff with 70% weed 30% tobacco is heaven.
>>
>>26553305
mah nigga

British? im under the impression that this is a very british way to smoke
>>
>>26553129
This.

I smoke a cone every now and then if I'm stressed or maybe if I'm chilling with friends. I don't go around preaching weed like some faggot though.
>>
I don't think i'm enlightened but I'll probably make all you straight edge fags jelly and upset.
I smoke every day and hold stable a full time and a part time job and have a nice life with my gf and small family.
All you weed/stoner haters are literally more retarded than the 420blaze it douchebags.
Which hardly even exist anymore since everyone smokes.
My best friend's parents smoke, and they have good office jobs. Most of my neighbors smoke, my uncle and my boss used to smoke.
You guys need to fuck off, i've been smoking since 7th grade and I never even met a 420fag in real life. Everyone who i've met that ever smoked is just chill.
>>
>>26553229
He's taking the normie degenerate meme seriously and is pretending to feel bad about being presumed as one for "smoking weed every ofther day, but only before i go to sleeeep!!1 But with tea too, so i can't be too degenerate right guize??!!!1"

That's fucking retarded special snowflake attention whoring bullshit, and you're a retard for lapping it up.
>>
>>26552081
Yeah, people who don't identify with weed culture and just smoke casually. I just smoke and play spyro or dissidia or Phantasy Star iv or something
>>
>>26553337
No I'm from Ohio lol. But it was a Brit who turned me on to the idea and its like the only way I smoke usually
>>
>>26552081
Yes, me.
I don't know jack shit, i just smoke it to chill with some buds.
>>
>have independently developed thoughts on society, art, and culture
>smoke weed
>doesn't amplify or alter them
>just gets me high and i watch anime

There are a lot of fucking loser stoners out there, but the only reason for that is because there are a bunch of fucking losers out there
>be visiting friend in brooklyn
>smoke weed with some fucking idiot hipster girls who look like Scott Pilgrim extras
>literally all they're talking about is weed while we're smoking
>'weed is just... universal. it's like medication'
>'weed should be free, if you ever need weed, just ask me, i've had those days where i just need it to get by'
>'when will those fat cats on wall street realize weed is just a-'
>>
>>26552251
>when you get super fucked up
>im high right now
>nigga
Jesus you are a fucking faggot
>>
>>26553351
>lapping it up
Or you know, feeling neutral because its a normal post. Do you have a complex or something? Not everyone has dubious ulterior motives.

You seem pretty angry bro
You should smoke some weed or something ;)
>>
>>26552081
I think it's a one way thing, all completely pretentious retards smoke weed. And a majority of weed smokers are retarded. But i'm sure theres one or two who aren't.

A normal weed smoker is like a good femanon, you'd never know they smoke weed as they wouldn't mention it. Similar to a good femanon not using their gender as a talking point.
>>
>>26553127
Most underrated posts.
>>
>>26553351
please please PLEASE have sex
>>
>>26552081
Meanwhile stoner boys just like
Lol k :P
Why are you all so mad thought?
>>
>>26553626
Sun is shining today.
>>
>>26552081
Those quotes show you have never talked to a stoner before. I smoke daily, feel my age, I believe in god, and I understand that though religious teachings may not be suitable for some people, they should still read up and figure out that religion is personal interpretation.

All my friends smoke and nobody is like that.
>>
>>26552190
Your friend snorts pills.
>>
File: 1455531461740.png (25 KB, 507x565) Image search: [Google]
1455531461740.png
25 KB, 507x565
OP's logic
>>
>>26552081
Weed culture in a post, thanks for this OP. I'm against weed, not because I think it's unhealthy (don't care to be honest) or it makes people instantly homeless scum, no I just hate the fucking culture behind it. It's one of the reason why this society is lost.
>>
>>26553764
>le enlightening webcomic

Is there any way to be more reddit?
>>
File: ifhm.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
ifhm.png
1 MB, 800x800
I would say that more often people who are defined by the fact that they smoke weed are going to be idiots. It's just that the kind of person who is willing to do drugs on the regulars is often not very intelligent, because, while weed doesn't just immediately make you stupid, it does mess with the way you think, and that is something smart people often don't want.
>>
>>26553900
embarasssing
>>
File: MidnightMilk.png (760 KB, 647x646) Image search: [Google]
MidnightMilk.png
760 KB, 647x646
>>26553764
Uhhh, this isn't relevant to the OP at all.
>>
File: straw-man3.jpg (693 KB, 815x1087) Image search: [Google]
straw-man3.jpg
693 KB, 815x1087
>>26552081
>thin-dicked baby chicken "man" who, in all likelyhood coughs like a bitch
>w-w-weed is st-tupid I mean it's just for people who are SO DUMB
TERMINAL KEK!
TERMINAL KEK!
TERMINAL KEK!
Get some more iron in your diet you Pale Ex-Mormon Milquetoast (P.E.M.M.)
You're not from around here are you? (((Y))) (((O))) (((U))) (((?)))
>>
>>26552081
>>26552985

>Is there anyone who smokes weed who isn't X?
>answers own question

this is the literary equivalent of masturbation
>>
>>26553764
Babies first post
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.