[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendly Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
Any other robots have experience with Chads that weren't assholes or didn't treat them like dirt?

One of my few good friends growing up was a Chad. Our families knew each other a bit, same neighborhood. We used to play Grand Strategy games together.

> At uni, both of us go to different schools, but not too far away
> Chad friend wants to hang, let's call him Brad.
> "Hey anon, what's up man? Wanna do something and catch up?"
> Tell Brad I've been working out more, and working on social skills. Really trying to break out of my shell
> "Anon that's great! I know some girls who would want to go out later, you down?"
> Tell him sure, might as well see if it payed off.
> Decide to just do dinner and a movie
> Brad and I show up at restaurant, meet girls there.
> Both are Stacys
> He introduces me
> Make small talk with one Stacy, Brad goes to bar with other one.
> Being kinda awkward, but you have to start somewhere
> Other Stacy comes back, tells her friend something I can't quite make out, then they leave

Brad comes back and as we are driving home, tells me other Stacy asked him if he had any other less creepy friends for her girlfriend. He told her to take a hike. Once we get back he feels awful about the whole evening. I tell him it's alright, that I'm used to it. He just gives a small smile

> fuck em' anon. You wanna lift, go do something else, just us, I'm always down. Just gimme a call.

He knew how shit it was, but he still wanted to help out. He wasn't even into getting laid each chance he gets. He did a few times, then over time came to understand why the views around her exist. He understood, but still urged me to be better and get back up. Some Chads are dicks, but many are decent guys. If you want to improve and know one, ask them for help or advice. I know some of my experiences would be worse without his help.
>>
>>26536470
God bless friendly chads.
>>
>>26536470
OP you can't be friends with Chad. In his presence any good features you have will go unnoticed.
>>
I work a manual labor job full of chads. They're all pretty nice except this feather Indian who hates all white people.
>>
>>26536470
I come to this board to shitpost but your story made me happy for you. I wish I had as good as friends as you do instead of the retards who I find entertainment in
>>
>>26537330
i bet he shitposts on r9k
>>
>>26537330
Ryan?

You have been muted for 2 seconds
>>
Almost every Chad I know is like this. :)
The only Chads that were mean became NEETs.
>>
Got a few good guy chads in my life. I wish I could feel less bitter about how their lives seem so much better than mine, though.

The fact that they're so nice almost makes me angrier, I guess?
>>
File: my Greentext.png (231 KB, 641x669) Image search: [Google]
my Greentext.png
231 KB, 641x669
My experiences with Chads is the following (i.e. not very good).
>>
Chad is nice to everyone because everyone and everything is nice to him.

Your highschool bully isn't Chad
>>
Met a tall Chad at uni. Nicest guy to me and the other betas in my class. He actually fucked the hottest blonde in the class and we were in awe of him yet he still was always cool with us.

Found out later that he used to a fat kid and was bullied his whole childhood until he lost weight and turned into a Chad.
>>
Chad is usually nice, I like Chad. I think neets and Chad understand each other quite well. The neets hate women and shun them while Chad has our knowledge and exploits it. He's like us but a master of seduction
>>
>>26536470
From what I seen most Chads are pretty much bro-tier

Unfortunately I was never bro-tier with Chads, just with other misfits. Wish I did though, I could've been someone great
>>
>>26539138
Sometimes people are popular because they're good people, though you won't see people here admitting that. It's obviously not always the case but in my experience it's not at all uncommon.
>>
like Jews, Chads are actually our friends. you just need to let go of your insecurity and inferiority complex and accept the possibilities.
>>
>>26539207
>Jews
>our friend
Hmm, I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>26538588
This is truth. Chad is so hateable because he's likeable at the same time.
>>
>>26539238

come on Jews, aren't that bad. sure they're often sociopathic scumbags but we kind of made them that way, and for better or worse they are our allies.
>>
To this point of life all chads I met are assholes and behave typically, arrogant and full of themselves.
>>
File: 222114221.gif (285 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
222114221.gif
285 KB, 500x375
>>26536470
One of my friends from Primary school (Britbong btw) turned into THE Chaddest Chad I know.
We're not as close as we were as kids, but I still respect him and talk to him from time to time
>>
The Chads I've met were just really boring, narcissistic people who just did whatever was popular. The last one I met showed me a fucking slideshow of himself that he made for instagram with some shitty rap about A1 steaksauce or some shit in the background. I can only be true friends with other social outcasts, but I'm excellent at pretending to be interested in whatever a Chad is doing.
>>
Most chads I know are actually nicer than us. Super friendly, always putting in good words for us.

Granted they haven't been been soured about life yet, but still.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>26539207
>Jews are our friends
>Goyim are cattle
They like us in the way how a farmer is kind to his livestock or work horse until he has to put them down
>>
>>26536470
The only Chad I know was an asshole to my and constatly provoked me and tried tos tart a fight, once he randomly hit my eye pretty hard while I was sitting in class so I stood up and beat him up by grabbing his head and hitting it a few times before a girl screamed and told me to stop, felt good.
>>
>>26539469
*was an asshole to me.
>>
>>26536470
stacys are Satan's spawns.
>>
Only actual Chad I knew (tall, handsome, very friendly/approachable, straight A, admired by all girls) killed himself after graduating HS. I don't know how his home life was or anything but I was told his note was pretty existential and had some stuff about being worthless and wondering why he was alive to begin with.
>>
>>26536470
Brotherhood at its finest.
>>
I'm friends with several.

We just don't run in the same circles. I feel that if we did, I would be getting laid a LOT more often.

But I'm stuck with all of the graphic design kids.
>>
>>26539725
This story triggered me.
>>
Some neo-nazis threatened to kill me after I shoved the sister of one of them for making fun of me.

A chad heard they were going to retaliate and offered to help me beat them up.

He probably dgaf about me and just wanted to beat up the neo-nazis but he was hood as fuck and I was glad he was on my side.
>>
>>26539999
These quads triggered me
>>
>>26540050
That's pretty rad, dude. I bet you and Chad would have fucked those Nazis up.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 1075x1145) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 1075x1145
>>26536470
Yeah, I was being bullied in 9th grade once and this 8th grader Chad came over and told them to leave me alone

He was friendly, but I was too autistic to make a friendship out of it
>>
>>26536470
My best Friend turned into Chad when we were about 18, another one of my best friends was already Chad when I met him.

Chad is usually very nice and welcoming. Easy to be friends with Chad, even for a Robot.

It's the people who orbit Chad you have to watch out for. Those are the guys who bully you in school and try to make your life miserable, because they don't want you to come into their circle and interfere with their friendship with Chad, because it's the only thing that keeps them from being losers themselves.
>>
>>26539469
Once in HS, a Chad-type tried to start shit with me and while I stood up to him, not taking his shit, he would never lay a hand on him. I'm not dumb enough to throw the first punch but I'll defend myself if physically assaulted.

Too bad he had verbal diarrhea.
>>
Most of the Chads I've met personally have been really nice, kind guys who were down to earth when you talked one on one and just acted egocentric in groups.
Chad is usually a good person, to add to the list of things he's better at than us.
>>
one of my friends is kind of a chad. he isn't rich or stylish, but one of those neanderthal chads that swims in qt pussy, was on the football team and used to get in bar fights all the time. he's in the army now, so haven't seen him in a couple of years. the chadliest thing about him is his ability to draw in women. i've never seen anything like it. if there's a social/work situation in which a qt girl is introduced, he will have fucked her within the month.
we rib each other quite a bit over our different lifestyles and preferences, but it's never mean spirited. he's a good guy. generous, helpful, honest. his worst trait is his temper.
>>
>be in high school in class
>teacher checking group presentation homework
>Chad sitting next to me, trying to keep my cool
>Teacher asks Chad to present (obviously didn't assist his randomly assigned group)
>starts some weak half-assed apology (about to get his assignment failed)
>interrupt to explain I didn't do my homework either because I had a lot to do and teach was home sick.
>but I could work with Chad and get it done by next class
>teacher accepts and moves on
>Chad tells me that I'm really resourceful to navigate away from a situation like that
>Chat with Chad during class
>really cool dude
>become friends with him and hang around with his group at the mall and stuff
>typical alpha male group except there's an aspiring alpha (Dave) who's gaining popularity
>Eventually they have a fight
>Chad loses
>Chad clearly very upset with having lost his face
>he calls me over
>he explains to me how he probably lost all of his friends and he'd like me to relay an apology
>suggest different course of action
>hits me
>tells me he's sorry and he didn't mean it and how he really likes me
>best sex of my life on the couch
>apologize for him
>they tell me to tell him to fuck off, can't even apologize himself
>relay the message. Blames me for doing what he said, hits me.
>hits me.
>Asks him to hit harder
>he does it
>Eventually I kiss him
>he says he's sick of me and throws me out the door
>throws me out the door
>knock, ring the doorbell and apologize
>he opens the door and kicks me
>cry on the ground
>get up and go home
>doesn't reply to any messages
>see him at school but he doesn't notice me
>am become Robot
I could have had it all. He got a rich family, nice looks and he's not a sissy.
Though it was a very rough time by the end though. I'd do it again.
>>
>>26541502
Did he hit you very hard right on your head?
>>
In junior high chads are assholes, but by high school/college they become the nicest people on the planet. It sort of almost voids my revenge list whenever I run into one and he's super friendly.
>>
>>26536470
A good 80% of Chads (in my area at least) aren't assholes. In fact, back in high school the Chads were pretty much the nicest people with the least insecurities.

The 20% of asshole Chads are really, really fucking bad though.
>>
None of these dudes you guys are talking about are "chads". Maybe compared to you, but their still not chads.

Real chads are all assholes, its part of their persona. They get girls wet by putting down other men in front of them. They want you to know your place in the food chain.
>>
>>26542812
Those are jocks, not Chads. Learn the difference.
>>
>>26536470

I work with ultra chad.

Dude's been blessed with damn near flawless genetics.

He's always nice to me, and everyone else.

I hate his fucking guts.
>>
>>26542812
oh good, now the rest of the thread is going to be an argument about the definition of chad. thanks, fag.
>>
>>26542864
Nah, don't worry. Most of us are sober enough to make the distinction where it is clearly necessary.
>>
>>26542864
>>26542856

You idiots think anyone that is slightly better looking and more sociable than you is a "chad".
>>
I was friends with a skinny /b/tard with long hair who cut it off became obsessed with diet and working out and became a Chad, he can fuck pretty much any girl he wants now. But he shagged another one of our friend's gf's and now doesn't hang out with us anymore, it makes me sad because he was oldest friend and cool, the guy who got cucked cheated on his gf loads of times with different fat slags anyway so I dunno why it was so bad that someone fucked his ugly ass gf.
>>
File: image_21.jpg (685 KB, 1756x2200) Image search: [Google]
image_21.jpg
685 KB, 1756x2200
Have a similar story

>Was 16 at the time
>Friend used to be a fat shy kid
>Then blossomed into the chad he is today
>We're sitting at my house drinking
>Says there's this girl that want to hang out with him
>Says he'd hook me up with her friend
>Was already pretty drunk at this point so >decided to go along
>We walk over to her house
>they both walk out the
>The girl he tried to set me up with was way out of my league but seemed interested
>The other girl brings out a bowl and we smoke
>Didn't want to look like a pussy so had to smoke
>Weed makes me paranoid as fuck
>All alcohol leaves my body
>False confidence from the whiskey is gone
>We go inside her 2 brothers are there sitting on there
>Making jokes about us being there
>Asking if we're they're bfs etc
>The girls don't really say any thing or talk at all
>They turn on some shit movie
>Only people talking are the brothers
>Awkwardness insues
>Decide I'd pretend I'm really fucked up and lay on the couch
>Pretend to be asleep for atleast and hour
>Still no one's talking except the brothers
>Chad friend texts me says " yo fuck this let's leave"
>Got up acting like I was still fucked up

Gtfo of there as fast as possible

Possibly one of the worst nights of my life
Was my only time where I had a chance with a girl and blew it hard, she seemed pretty into me too before we smoked and went inside.
>>
>>26536470
High-tier Chads are almost always based, I'm talking Sage Northcutt type guys.

It's the low-tier Chads you have to worry about.
>>
>>26536470
Depends on how you define a chad, is there a set list of criteria?
>>
>>26536470
The nicest guy I know is a Chad who I play Warmachine with. Seemingly exists to help out newbies, also has the best painted 40k army I've seen. Literally captain of the football team too, going to play for the state next year.

It's a shame that, try as I might, years of ridicule mean I can't see him as anything but being patronising.
>>
>>26543752
>>26543752
>I can't see him as anything but being patronising.
That's a damn shame m8, I hope you're able to move past that someday.
>>
Who /secret Chad/ here?
>>
here's the thing about Chad's, they are usually great people, hey are nice and are usually a good person in general. That's what makes them so hateable, us robots are not only shunned by society but we are usually bitter miserable, terrible people which makes it all that much worse to see these people living their perfect lives and knowing that they don't even deserve the hate because they are that much better than you in every aspect, you can't even console yourself with the thought that you might be better than them in anything.
>>
>>26543941
>"Perfect lives"
>Being better than someone at something being a defining factor in your happiness

You've brought on most of your own misery anon, convincing yourself that other people have great lives with no problems so that you can hate on them and yourself more easily is just cucking yourself unnecessarily.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.