[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All memes aside, why don't you just transition? Surely life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 23
File: 1449858456483.webm (845 KB, 640x720) Image search: [Google]
1449858456483.webm
845 KB, 640x720
All memes aside, why don't you just transition? Surely life as a qt girl couldn't be any worse than the life you have now?
>>
26, balding, square frame, it's to late for me
>>
>>26520431
Dont post webms like this without some sauce
>>
Because chances are I'll just end up looking like a vaguely feminine monster. Too much of a risk of not actually becoming qt
>>
>>26520431
>life as a qt girl
unless you're already a femboi you just look like a fucked up hackjob after transitioning honestly
>>
Really need that fucking sauce.

I'd have a qT tranny gf if she looked like this.
>>
>>26520431
here's the thing anon, I am
>>
>>26520431
Sauce on this one?
>>
If I was 13 again I would, without a second thought. Shit I might even if I was still 19. But now I'm 28. I'm 6'2", balding, very large build. I could deal with being an Amazon woman, and my face is actually pretty feminine and I think I would transition well, but the problem is the balding. I'll never be able to have my own hair and I would have to wear wigs. That's the breaking point for me. I wish more than anything that I was a girl but I wouldn't be able to live as a bald girl.
>>
really, if I lived in a place with cold weather I would take hormones, just to look cuter and more feminine, have less body hair and better head hair and dont smell like shit all the time. Would only work in cold weather because then I could hide hormone titties, you cant hide it waring t shirts all the time, but then again I would stil ltry to look boyish so my family doesnt find out.
Any thoughts on this? would it work?
>>
>>26520431
Because regardless of how you look or what gender you switched to, you still have a penis.

Why is that so hard for so many to understand?
>>
>>26520813
I think some hormones makes your hair grow back, some guy posted a forum thread that he took mones and his hair grew back a little
>>
>5'11"
>too short to be a real man
>too tall to transition convincingly
JUST
>>
File: 1453509889344.jpg (77 KB, 640x890) Image search: [Google]
1453509889344.jpg
77 KB, 640x890
Why are transwomen with sexy feet so rare?
>>
>>26520872
Wow yeah
5'8'' is like the upper limit, you're completely fucked
Probably wide shoulders too
>>
I'm taking the hormones but it's not going to end well for me
I'm too mentally ill to truly internalize this though

>>26520813
Soon after I noticed some recession I got on finasteride and a decent amount has grown back. There's also always hair transplants which are really good now
>>
>>26520892
You can get surgery and hormones for everything but hands and feet and shoulders, basically, and shoulders are easiest to hide with clothes.

Those are the real tells.
>>
Since OP is a fag and won't respond to who this delicious trap is, I did research: Ladyboy Bee
>>
>>26520431
>All memes aside, why don't you just transition?
Because I'm really ugly and too old at this point.
>>
Is 20 young enough to transition?

Jews, give me advice.
>>
File: 1392177336427.jpg (26 KB, 282x386) Image search: [Google]
1392177336427.jpg
26 KB, 282x386
>>26520431

Why did that guy have to be born a guy? Such a fuckable face. But then..that FUCKING DICK.

FUCKING NORMIES.
>>
File: dick.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dick.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1200
do i have a passable cock?
>>
>>26521610
The dick is the best part, faggot
>>
>>26521610
>normies
>trannies

Uh
>>
File: babbydick.jpg (483 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
babbydick.jpg
483 KB, 1600x1200
who /pretty trap cock/ here?
>>
>>26520431
>life as a qt girl
completely irrelevant
>>
>>26520431
>All memes aside, why don't you just transition? Surely life as a qt girl couldn't be any worse than the life you have now?

Getting fucked WILL ALWAYS < FUCKING

Please tell me how the fuck is it better to go from wanting to be chad so you can fuck bitches......... TO BECOMING ONE OF CHADS BITCHES, that's a downgrade moron, you literally betrayed yourself.
>>
>>26522181
I don't wanna be a chad, I wanna be cute and shy and small and for someone to love me and take me out places
>>
>>26522283

this!

*hair flip*
>>
>>26522181
lol he fell for the meme that the giver gets more pleasure than the receiver

estrogen gives you longer and more fulfilling orgasms, but there's several times more nerve endings in the clitoris than in the head of the penis so you will NEVER EVER get to have the epic orgasms a cis female can

the simple fact of the matter is that when it comes to sex everything is shit for the male, the male has to do more work, gets shitty, short orgasms, and is just a useless, expendable pollinator whereas the female gets to carry a child if she wants to
>>
>>26522334
I really hope transplants or vat grown organs become a thing so I can not have a dick someday :c
>>
Because there's no guarantee I'd be passable, I'd probably lose friends, and I can't pull off a girl voice. Also, I want to be a dad someday, and aging as a transsexual seems rough.
>>
>>26522369
aging as a man is even worse tbqh

have fun going bald and turning into a hairy gorilla
>>
>>26522334
>lol he fell for the meme that the giver gets more pleasure than the receiver
Nope I didn't moron, everyone knows women can have multiple orgasms and more intense orgasms than men, but at the price of being the eternal submissive fuck toys of males.......... think i'll pass

Disabled people have more parking spaces.......... doesn't make being disabled better.

Also I can't get off on being submissive anyways, and being penetrated is an act of submission because you have to ALLOW that person to penetrate you, you have to submit to THEIR WILL. You must be a closet faggot if you'd rather get fucked for a boost in pleasure.
>>
>>26522461
You wouldn't accept a girl riding you and setting the pace?

I think being submissive is relaxing, I just do what he wants and I don't have to stress about it.
>>
File: afteramonthoftalkingtome.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
afteramonthoftalkingtome.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
life is terrible, i liook like a man. there is no hope. i started at 17, yet truned out to be a manly fuck. give up now. nothing awaits you, but lovecraftian horror.
t. plebian tranny
>>
>>26522181
Female orgasms are way stronger. And sucking dick is so much more rewarding for the female, you get to feel your whole mouth and throat filled, feel it twitch, creamy cum, whereas getting your dick suck it's a tingly feeling, you pop and that's it.

Anyway OP I got referred to the gender clinic but the fuckhead psychiatrist is plainly making it clear that she thinks I'm just a loser with an escapist fantasy even though I spent a whole hour explaining to her that I'd prefer to be female even if I wasn't an autistic fuckup because I've been curious about being a woman since I was 10 however I ignored these feelings until being an autistic fuckup make life as a man impossible so now being a female makes total sense. physically and socially.
>>
>>26522480
Funny thing is it's actually the guys who are submissive, just in a different way -- men do the most pathetic shit ever to get sex whereas women get to just sit around and wait for some pathetic man who thinks he's the dominant one to come wait on her hand and foot and pay for all her shit for a chance she *might* let him bed her.

Women are the dominant ones in the area where it's smart - controlling the relationship and the access to sex.
>>
>>26522334

>there's several times more nerve endings in the clitoris than in the head of the penis

The penile glans is primarily protopathic and more sensitive to pain than pleasure, anyway. It's barely erogenous.

The glans is naturally deficient in specialized sensory end organs. Most of the nerve endings in the glans are FNEs, which are pain receptors. Even the predominant encapsulated nerve ending type in the glans appears like a tangled skein of pain receptors.

The reason for the protopathic sensibility of the glans is due to the relative absence of Merkel terminals and tactile corpuscles.

>The ratio of FNEs to corpuscular receptors is approximately 10:1 and a similar ratio of small to large axons is seen in dermal nerves. Genital end bulbs are present throughout the glans, but are most numerous in the corona and near the frenulum. The unique corpuscular receptor of the glans penis consists of axon terminals that at an ultrastructural level resemble a tangled skein of FNEs. Simple, Pacinian and Ruffini corpuscles were occasionally identified predominantly in the corona glandis. Epidermal Merkel nerve endings and other types of mechanoreceptors typically found in primate glabrous skin (lip or digit) are not present. Rarely, dermal Merkel cells have been identified associated with genital end bulbs.

>The abundance of FNEs in isolated as well as corpuscular form can be correlated with the embryogenesis and known neurophysiologic and psychophysical parameters of sensory function of the glans penis. Finally, the divergence in reported values for the threshold of tactile and painful stimuli when applied to glabrous skin of fingertip and glans penis can be considered as an example of dissociated sensibility. The anatomical basis for this dissociation is the abundance of FNEs and absence of Merkel terminals and typical Meissner corpuscles in the covering of the glans, and the converse in glabrous skin of the digit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758
>>
>>26522527
Oh yeah
talk to like, a D/s couple sometime, the submissives fetishes are the ones that get played with most of the time and she usually has control of where things stop

I'ts really temporarily giving up control, but it's like getting waited on instead of doing the reverse
>>
>>26522369
>here's no guarantee I'd be passable
let's be honest, there's no chance you'd be passable
the passable ones already look girly and likely are actually transgender to begin with
>>
>>26520431
so whats her name?

does she do videos?
>>
I'm ftm and I would never go back. My life may not be great now, but at least I'm a man. You guys don't know how bad it sucks to be the wrong gender. Unless you actually suffer from gender dysphoria please don't throw away your manhood.
>>
>>26522596
Hey guys I'm black. I'm confused as to my chances because /pol/ says black women look masculine so I'd blend in however /pol/ also claims that black men look ultra masculine so I don't know what to believe. I personally think that while the above two claims are racist generalizations there is indeed more variation in the black race that would make an Amazon tier transwoman slightly less noticeable. What do the expert racial theorists of /r9k/ think?
>>
>>26522631
lol you have a vagina, you will never be a man.

at least the mtfs have a hole that can be fucked. what the hell are you supposed to use to fuck people with? kek
>>
>>26522631
Trans guys are awesome
You do pass better though, like on average. If your bottom surgery worked being a trans guy would be way better than the other way around
>>
>>26520854
It would not work, after a few years on hormones you certainly would have some explaining to do to your family because your appearance would change drastically.
>>
>>26522722
>tfw both mum and dad are accepting
As for the rest of my family I believe they already think I'm some sort of fruit anyway because I'm 24 and they've never asked me about relationships
>>
>>26522666
I think that its absolutely impossible to make a claim on your passability in any way without a pic of your face and body and a description of your height. You will never, ever pass if you're over 6' and that is fact.
>>
>>26522666
You can get away with more height variance, but like, above 6'2'' is gonna suck, you know?
>>
>>26522833
taylor swift is 6' tall

depends on the bone structure tbqh

giant hands, feet, shoulder, ribcage, etc. in addition to being tall? you are so fucked.
>>
File: face.jpg (52 KB, 1019x583) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
52 KB, 1019x583
>>26522833
>>26522850
I'm 5'11"
Don't laugh at the JUST-tier hair, it's 5am here.
>>
i like /femgen/ boys, but i don't believe in getting a boob and and wearing make up and going the whole 9 yards. i think there is beauty to found in the male form without all that trap stuff.
>>
>>26523146
Big lips, your chin is rounded...

Maybe? You'd need a lot of hair but that's sort of a black girl thing isn't it?
>>
>>26523146
Why do you want to become a woman?i don't understand
>>
>>26523181
it's a mental illness, who said it was logical
>>
>>26523008
She's 5'10", but is usually in heels, and that puts her well over 6' most of the time.
>>
>>26523174
Thanks for the input. Luckily as you know hair extensions is pretty much standard among black women.
>>26523181
You I remember you, I asked you why you browse /r9k/ and you said you liked the abuse. Anyway it's half because I am beta and half because I just plain prefer to look female. Not into the muscles, beard and baldness.
>>26523193
Whatever dude I'm already Elliot rodger-tier unpopular, adding a few more people to the list of people who think I'm a weirdo won't make a difference..
>>
>>26523298
Point was the Dysphoria is an illness, you don't really get to choose to stop having it and stuff
>>
File: sad.jpg (142 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
142 KB, 1920x1080
>>26520431
because i'm already a girl and not a cute one. i can't transition into a cute one. had one shot at life and fucked it up
>>
>>26523343
Transition into a cute boy I guess?

Worth a shot if you're not fat

Or I mean you can't take Mones, but the plastic surgery is the same, and breast augmentations and so on

It's possible, just hard.
>>
>>26523343
Is it just the face tho? Because we can work around that
>>
>>26523327
It's gotten so bad that I got triggered when my mum called me a man. You know what set this off? Anti-depressants. Losing my sex drive made me realize I never had any interest in being male beyond having a gf which is just as well because I'm an awful male.
>>
>>26523367
>>26523394

im too short the only thing i would pass as is a 9 year old boy and no one would ever take me seriously. and plastic surgery wont really help but i have no money anway
>>
>>26523436
>mom tells me "you'll always be my son" reassuringly, because she thinks I'm gay and worried about being disowned
>burst into tears

haha, what a faggot am I
>>
I don't want to transition, I want to have been born a girl
>>
>>26523479
Literally every tranny says that

If there was a way to do that, everyone would take it
Fuck even if it was just like a 100% body change and instant instead of a slow gradual thing it would be so much better
>>
File: toy.webm (2 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
toy.webm
2 MB, 720x1280
I've tried. But I'm too old now.
>>
>>26523462
lol same here.

Anyone else want to comment on whether I can make it before I leave this thread? My pic is >>26523146
>>
>>26521374
Depends on your build at that point, you aren't really late for in until you're like 23-25, but don't expect to pass if you have huge shoulders or stuff like that
>>
>>26523579
Would you rather be thinking about this in 5 years when it's really too late, I guess?

I mean, you can go on hormones for like 8 months without permanent changes, and try a weave or something, see how it looks on you. Worth a shot if you can get a way with it.
>>
>>26523509
Are you the one who makes leg shaving threads on /g/?
>>
>>26523606
I tried a wig but my jaw and bad makeup makes it cringeworthy, wanna see?
I'm starting testosterone blockers next week.
>>
>>26523689
Well yeah, you still got stubble, makeups already hard fro that position

Blockers will make that a ton easier, I only need to shave like weekly now
>>
>>26520654
this

>>26523689
if you can't pass wtihout hrt,
you're probably not going to pass with it
>>
>>26523726
>if you can't pass wtihout hrt,
>you're probably not going to pass with it
This outstandingly false
>>
>>26523579
I think you would pass as long as you're not too old already, tbqh
>>
>>26523726
>if you can't pass wtihout hrt,
you're probably not going to pass with it

Anon, but that's exactly what hrt is for
>>
>>26523706
Isit really? Because fuck my facial hair I hate it so much. When I was in my teens I only needed to shave it once a week now at 24 it grows back to stubble within a day. Luckily it's localized to my chin and mustache but still it's annoying. I'm starting to grow chest hair too....
>>
Never been happier.
>>
>>26522283
You can still do this without being a girl.
>20 years old
>don't know what I'm doing with my life
>going to community college for I don't even know what
>taking some bullshit philosophy class because I need the required credit
>in the class is a 50 something year old guy who sits down in front of me the first day and starts friendly chatting with me
>I'm really quiet and don't really know how to talk to an older guy being so friendly with me
>he sits by me every day after that
>after a while get comfortable and don't think anything of it
>find out we have a bunch of common interests like PC gaming (which he'd been into since the 80s) and old sci fi shit
>last week of class he invites me to his place to check out his new PC and play some games on it
>he drives me over there after class
>real fancy house all to himself
>he offers me some booze
>never drank before but also don't wanna be rude
>have a couple of mixed drinks and play some games
>I'm pretty drunk
>at one point he puts his hand on the back of my head all touchy feely
>no girl or guy has ever done this
>suddenly out of nowhere I realize what's going on
>I'm drunk and I've never even considered doing gay shit before but within five minutes I'm sucking this guy's dick
>I'm bent over on his couch taking his dick up my ass and screaming fuck me daddy while he turns my guts inside out
>spend the next three days over there getting my asshole ravaged and going out to nice dinners
>I pretty much spend the next couple months over there before deciding to move in
>he pays for everything
>I live at home and keep things clean and have started learning how to cook
>play vidya and shitpost on 4chan while he's at work
>call him dad in public and everyone legit just thinks I'm his son
>daddy fucks me almost every night
>sometimes he shares me with his friends
>this has been going on for the last four years
>haven't ever thought about going back
>truly living life on easy mode

tl;dr: get a daddy
>>
>>26524022
aaaand he will dump you once you start looking older. This is why we transition. Sure you can be young and cute as a boy but when you get older it's woman or square jawed hairy man. Anyway hot story, I hope it's true.
>>
>>26524022
>you'll never be qt
>this will never be your life
>>
>>26524104
Put the gun down Pepe, even if you don't pass well enough to be an actual girl hormones will definitely make you cute enough to be some gay guy's fucktoy.
>>
>>26524171
For how long do I need to take that shit to look qt without going full grill?
Pls help me, it's my only hope
>>
>>26524215
probably a year to see effects, you will look totally female within three. Go to /lgbt/ and look for their trans general called /mtfg/. Good luck.
>>
>>26524215
You won't go full grill with just hormones, as long as you keep your hair short.

Except in the chest, I guess. Stop when they bounce as you walk down stairs, basically?
>>
File: image.png (20 KB, 1107x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
20 KB, 1107x409
>>26524215
This should help you
>>
>>26524246
But wouldn't that mean that I would need to wear a bra or something? there's a point where they look way too big to be just manboobs, right?
>>
>>26520854
>>26522722
Im I think a B or a C and I can hide my boobs.
I wear shirts that are a few sizes too big and gained some weight.
I keep my hair on my chest most of the time.
I wear a lot of shirts with patterns on the chest.
Dark colors help to break up shadows.
I wear facial hair.
I drop my voice a bit and watch my body language.
I put on a layer of extra bravado usually too.
>>
>>26524298
>>26524290
Guys just come out of the closet.
>>
File: 1454451143544.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1454451143544.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
>>26524288
Does that mean that the effects don't become permanent if I stop before reaching the purple parts or something?
>>
>>26524376
I already did though, just looking for a way to get to feel comfortable with my own body without having to change my whole identity
>>
>>26524298
Nah I particularly don't like being homeless and being banished from my family.
>>
>>26522666
>>26523146

Nope, don't do it.
>>
>>26524432
Get a job, move out.
>>26524428
IKR? Gotta change your name and everything. What's a good non-ghetto black girl name?
>>26524402
Maybe, I dunno it depends. You could end up with permanent huge titties after a few months. No pressure.
>>
>>26524507
What parts are bad? There's always face surgery.
>>
>>26523752
That's outstandingly true. Trust me. After being on /lgbt/ since it's inception, and researching and seeing transsexuals in real life and going through transition myself this comment >>26523726 is fact.
>>
>huge shoulders
>narrow hips
>deep voice
>6'2"
I'd like to be cute, but it's just not in the cards.
>>
>>26524570
/lgbt/ is over-obsessed with passing. Like I'm not one of those SJWs who think it doesn't matter but they put such a ridiculous standard on passing that if you post a cis girl there they will say she doesn't pass. There are plenty of pictures out there showing big army dudes becoming slim qt girls.
>>
>>26524545
It's not just the face, it's your whole body structure that has to be potentially feminine beforehand.

And since you are black, especially socialization. I personally believe minorities get a lot more gendered socialization than whites.

But if you still want to try, dress up in more feminine clothing for at least 6 months in public and see how it works for you. Start slow with unisex clothing then try more gendered clothing.

Have a psychologist and a friend to cry to on speed-dial, have good relations with your family, it's going to be rough senpai.
>>
File: 1449902712451.png (72 KB, 480x691) Image search: [Google]
1449902712451.png
72 KB, 480x691
>>26524666
That's to keep "hons" from Reddit and Susan's away.

>There are plenty of pictures out there showing big army dudes becoming slim qt girls.

Camera angles and makeup do a lot. Don't believe everything you see on the internet, go outside and met some real transsexuals.
>>
>>26524022
Has your anus prolapsed yet?
>>
>>26523509
>uncircumcised
triggered
>>
>>26520431
is "Just Transition bro" the new "b urself"?
>>
>>26524884
>getting triggered by uncut master race
>>
>>26524910
Yea, just cut your balls off, lol.
>>
>QT

I'm a fat, ugly, sack of shit and that won't change if my dick gets lopped off.
>>
>>26525111
>Yea, just cut your balls off, lol.
IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRO
>>
>>26524707
>I personally believe minorities get a lot more gendered socialization than whites.
That's part of the reason why I want to transition. Sick of having to uphold some bullshit overinflated masculine ideal.
>>
>>26520431
How does this even happen, I have no possible way of seeing a dudes face there
>>
I'm 6'3 and still get called ma'am in public. or i get OMG SHE'S SO TALL.. i havn't taken hormones.. i don't wear makeup... i have no idea why this keeps happening.
>>
>>26525340
>itt: fantasies
>>
>>26525340
Post pic of that girly manface bb
>>
I'm not prepared to live the hell that is transsexual life.

Also, I like my dick, and I only like women, even if I'd be happier as a QT girl. There are very, very few women willing to accept a shitty trans girl, even less than are willing to accept a shitty normal guy like me.
>>
>>26525390
nvm upon lookiing for a pic to post.. i realized the reason is probably my hair >.>
>>
>>26525493
haha As a male my OKC got 11 replies out of 400 messages sent, as a female my OKC got 12 out of 70. Lesbians like manly women.
>>
>>26525539
post it anyway, I bet you're qt
>>
>>26525539
post it

original
>>
>>26524532
The homeless thing isnt really a problem other than immediate throwout. Its the goodbye to the last 20 years of your life in one moment thing. To give up your mother and father and siblings in the one point of your life, you need their support more than ever.
>>
>>26520872
I dunno anon. I'm 6'1" and transitioned seamlessly. Literally nobody thinks I'm a guy, and most people would think you a liar if you insisted otherwise. Really, I'm not even that pretty. It's mostly to do with how I carry myself.
>>
File: WIN_20150327_213354.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20150327_213354.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>26525588
nope i just look like an angry foot.
>>
>>26520431
My face is too masculine and I'm 6'0
>>
>>26525692
yeah you have girly eyes. or are you doing it deliberately with mascara?
>>26525668
They might not hate you. And even if you do they'll get over it if they really love you. My grandma freaked out for years when my uncle converted to Islam and now apart from the odd battle over crucifix placement they are perfectly fine with each other.
>>26525671
I worry about this the most. My mum says I walk like a man. How do you walk like a woman????
>>
>>26520431
None of them are that passable/hot in real life.
Trust me, once you feel the stubble your dick becomes floppier than a pancake.
>>
>>26525692
That definitely looks like you're wearing make up tbqh
>>
>>26525815
>fucked one bad tranny
>"they're all bad"
>>
File: 2015-03-26-13-13-16_deco.jpg (707 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015-03-26-13-13-16_deco.jpg
707 KB, 720x1280
>>26525770
No makeup :/ i just have dark lids.
>>
>>26525770
I dunno. I just do. I think it's something to do with the angle that your legs make with your hips as your feet strike the ground? Like if from each hip socket to each other was line A, and the top of the leg to the ankle was line B, and the ground was line C, the angle AB and the angle BC generally differ between males and females due to standard hip width. But really, I don't think it matters how you walk? A woman is a woman is a woman. Some women are really manly. Like, I've met women that look more female than me but are just... super otoko-poi, so they get misgendered where I don't.

It really is a spectrum. You just have to be comfortable with where you are on it, I think. If you're true to what you are, and you're trans-female, you'll just end up somewhere slightly too red to be considered blue.
>>
>>26525815
What are you talking about, stubble? I literally grow no hair on my face. Most cis women have more facial hair than I do.
>>
>>26525841
I've never fucked one but I've been sucked by a lot.
The only ones that are remotely passable are the asians. And those basically go home with a guy every night.
See >>26525681
I'm relatively experienced.
>>
File: 1449421715486.jpg (177 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449421715486.jpg
177 KB, 500x500
>>26520431
>All memes aside
>transition
You forgot one :^)
>>
>>26525872
Body stubble. No one has the time or motivation to shave their asses everyday.
And only the whores get waxed.
So it's either smooth and STD ridden or "clean" and stubbly.
>>
>>26525849
>those piercings
What does it matter what gender you are if you want to JUST your face up like that?
>>
>>26521610
her dick is the hottest part you ultra faggot

i want her to fuck my asshole with it and then nut on my sexy hard abs 2bh
>>
>>26525911
Oh snap, you got dubs! That sure doesn't happen often. Congrats!
>>
>>26525911
Apologies for the burst bubble, but I don't grow ass hair either, anon. Then again, lots of women do, so why is it even an issue?

And if you don't believe me about the 'girls have ass hair' thing, riddle me this: why do bikini waxes always cover both front and back?
>>
>>26525849
You really look like you're doing your best to look like a grill and fishing for compliments tbqh
>>
>>26525849
you're wearing girly hair extensions of course you will look like a girl. Anyway you seem to have the exact same jaw as me. Start hormones.
>>26525853
I'll work on it
>>26525878
If you want girls that pass super well then why don't you just go for real girls?
>>
>>26525949
Are you asian?
Also hairy anything is nasty. But female body hair is a lot thinner and doesn't stubble like male body hair does.
>>
> my life is shit
> better turn myself into an ugly abomination

This is why trans regret happens you dumb degenerate.
>>
>>26525853
>super otoko-poi
sasuga, oniichan.
>>
>>26525911
>what is laser?
>>
>>26525962
>If you want girls that pass super well then why don't you just go for real girls?
Apparently only faggots and trannys find me attractive. Not even memeing.
This 4/10 asian chick rejected me for valentines but this actually pretty cute asian twink literally wants me to go to his work building and forcing my cock down his throat in the bathroom.
He finds me so attractive me literally wants to drink my urine. Yet this stupid fugly bitch made me feel like garbage the whole weekend
>>
>>26525968
Trans girls have female body hair anon. Methinks you were just fucking crossdressers.
>>26525975
>do what you want to do
>people bully you out of it
>you stop
>"It was because what you were doing was bad"
Great circular logic.
>>
>>26525968
Then fuck one that has been around 5 years on hormones, hrt make body hair thinner
>>
>>26526000
IKTF, once you've had sex with a man you don't ever want to bother with women ever again because you realize how much ridiculous effort you have to put in for nothing in return.
>>
>>26525968
>are you asian
Yeahp.

>female body hair is a lot thinner and doesn't stubble like male body hair does
kelmaok

Do you really believe this? Do a quick google search for me: "vagina stubble itch". Literally millions of results.
>>
i'm a fat ugly borderline retarded and hairy as fuck. There's no way i'll pass for a trap.

why was god so curl to me? I just want to be someone's qt trap gf 2bh *blushes*
>>
>>26522631
>atleast I'm a man
You're still a woman.
>>
>>26525952
how am i fishing for complements? no where in anything did i type say tell me i'm pretty :/ also 4chan is the last place anyone should ever seek validation on their aesthetics... pretty sure that's common knowledge.
>>
>>26526027
Excersice, diet, depilation and surgery can fix all that
>>
>>26526023
Pubic hair isn't regular body hair and you fucking know it.
Also congrats on winning the genetic lottery for being a trap.
Asians are literally the only passable ones. you guys age like shit though
>>
>>26526027
Literally this >>26526050

Exercise. Diet. IPL, Surgery.

Three year fix, tops.
>>
>>26525878
>crossdressers
>>
>>26526059
TBQH white people are more likely to pass/be pretty in my experience.

As for body hair, IPL is a thing. To laser the entire body costs ~5500 and is covered by most major insurers these days. Traps well into their transition don't have body hair these days.
>>
>>26525962
.....not wearing extentions.. da fukk.. you can litterallly see hair coming from my scalp. if you want i can take a close up of just my scalp XD
>>
>>26526071
>Taken me a year to lose 20 lb
JUST
I'm not that guy but I have the same weight loss problem. Need to drop it before I start hormones because hormones work best if you start thin.
>>
>>26526000
are you that nigger who posted complaining about how you get told how attractive you are all the time by girls but then you also got rejected by a 4/10 azn who said you weren't her type?
>>
>>26526106
I can't tell the difference. I assumed because it was blonde.
>>
>>26526119
Yep
It feels good being remembered.
Add faggots, traps and trannies to that list.
I avoid the latter though; unclean, delusional and unattractive.
Asian crossdressers are the best if you wanna go that route tbqh
Passable but without having the mindfucking that hormones do to you.
>>
>>26526043
Dunno, you just look like one of those instagram people that can't stop taking pictures of themselver and want to be told they're pretty, but it's more likely just me trying to find a reason to hate you since I'm sn ugly and unconfident piece of shit
>>
>>26526071
>>26526050
can't do that senpai i'm fat too lazy and poor

and did i mention that i'm VERY ugly? i kinda look like a fat retarded neanderthal i'd post a pic but im afraid i'll become a meme
>>
>>26526108
They actually seem to work best if you're a tiny bit fat first. The issue is that people tend to gain dozens of pounds when they start hormones. So if you're already fat, you'll become even fatter.

If you're confident that you'll be able to lose weight even after starting hormones, really just start hormones immediately.
>>
>>26526161
> it's more likely just me trying to find a reason to hate you since I'm sn ugly and unconfident piece of shit
sums up all of 4chan pretty well.
>>
>>26520431

what a waste of a perfectly good male
>>
>>26520431
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
EVERY DAY
EVERY DAY YOU FUCKING CUNT

I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING BRAIN CANCER YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>26526164
I am not. I am one of those people who has a lifelong weight problem, like if I stop concentrating on what I eat for 1 second I fucking balloon. Obviously it's due to high appetite but whatever the reason metabolism slowing hormones isn't going to help.
>>
>>26526162
>surgery

Literally. Diet. Exercise. IPL. Surgery.

>can't
>can't
>can't
>can't
STFU. Get a second job. Ultimately, you're the only person stopping yourself from making an extra 10,000 a year. And, if you're in America, surgery is 100% covered by insurers. You just have to prove that you're trans to two psychologists and be on hormones for a year. Super easy.
>>
>>26526193
It's too late goy, half the thread has been converted already.
>>
>>26520431
CAN WE GET THE FUCKING SOURCE ALREADY
>>
>>26526211
Literally eat less and drink water until you're full if you're still hungry
>>
a guy like op could have been my bf but he would rather be a homosexual instead :(
>>
>>26520431
omg i mant to kiss her lips and nipples and peehead
>>
>>26526161
hahahahaha no.. I mean i'm really sorry you feel that way.. but no. i'm not a selfie whore. i don't really like taking pix because of various reasons i wont get into. but yea. self esteem issues are common and really the only way to get over them is to pretend you don't have them.. as weird as it may sound people pick up on it.. cuz they're fukkin stupid and don't know the difference between feign confidence and actual fucking self pride. good for us. bad for the people that actually work hard on themselves to get acceptance only to realize they could've played pretend and gotten the exact same results.
>>
>>26526254
isn't that awesome? He's free from the roastie demon and gets to live in easymode, I envy him tbqh
>>
>>26526285
this makes me wish being gay was illegal again :(
>>
>>26526285
Yeah up until he hits 40 and his testosterone surges making his 5' o clock shadow harder to hide.
>>
>>26526298
post pics of your roastie self or just fuck off already
>>
>>26520431
can someone explain to me why all these disgusting trannies are posting here now when they have their own fucking board
>>
File: tumblr_nycqlh8MzH1u3qwj8o3_500.png (370 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nycqlh8MzH1u3qwj8o3_500.png
370 KB, 500x538
Ugly manlet will still be ugly trap. Works only for qt petite faggots. It sucks but that's the reality of it.
>>
>>26522438
being a hairy gorilla is always better than turning into freddy krueger's cousin
>>
>>26526254
literally the only thing he;s missing out on his reproducing an offspring.

most guys here don't even want worthless annoying kids so it works for them.

also he trap gf will never have persiods and loves anal. admit it, women are obsolete.
>>
>>26526223
lel the only surgery covered by insurance is the one that will make no difference to your daily appearance
>>
>>26526315
kek that doesn't happen you dumb nigger. i bet you think they all start looking like stephoknee when they age
>>
File: key_peele_meegan[1].jpg (100 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
key_peele_meegan[1].jpg
100 KB, 640x360
>>26526326
>chubby
>tall
>still gets confused for girl

excuse me? maybe that only stands for white people. I mean. Jordan peele is a full grown man about to be 40 and throwing on a wig and lipstick makes him more passable than some 23 year old white guys taking hormones.
>>
>>26526349
he will also get hiv eventually and die a slow painful death. Hes out here showing off his body and probably having a lot of unprotected sex at bars. this qt could have been my husband, we could have had a normal life, had 4 kids and grew old together but this cute boy will die in his early 30s from aids...
>>
>>26526400
he could identify as lesbian >.>
>>
>>26526400
>>26526412
>tfw u identify as a lesbian and are a trap
>tfw you have 2 gfs right now, ope trap one female
someone please save me from this pacific northwest degeneracy
>>
File: ayooolamaooo.png (230 KB, 508x508) Image search: [Google]
ayooolamaooo.png
230 KB, 508x508
>>26526326
Have fun with that disgusting degenerate.

Try avoiding things with penises.
>>
>>26526389
I've literally had a 45 year old asian trans "woman" suck me off.
They age awfully. Especially in the voice department
>>
>>26526429
>>26526429
whats wrong with a little stewski and brewski matie?
>>
>>26526400
He probably didn't want any of those things to begin with anyway
>>
>>26526400
>Hes out here showing off his body and probably having a lot of unprotected sex at bars.
>and probably
>probably
He's not tho and you can easily catch hiv from women too since statistics show women like cuckolding their husband with niggers.

btw you can ake your trip off you're not trolling anybody i'm only feeding you because i'm bored
>>
>>26526369
Kek. Your information isn't up to date. I'm literally getting FFS, FBS, and SRS done, 100% paid in full by my insurer.
>>
>>26526418
>>26526412
how can you be a lesbian and a man at the same time?im kind of confused.
>>
>>26526236
>"just eat less!"
No shit. What do you think I've been trying to do for the past year? As I said I only dropped 22 lb because if I lose focus for just one week I regain all the weight I lost in the last like a snap of the fingers. People who say they can't gain weight just infuriates me, like I gained fucking 80 lb in a year once without even fucking trying. Now I've lost 20 lb in the same time despite trying as hard as I can. And the water thing is bullshit, it has no taste therefore how is it gonna satisfy my appetite?
>>26526254
This is another one of the many reasons why I'm transitioning, alpha black women want jamal and beta black women such as bebe want jackie chan. who wants beta black men? nobody.
>>26526315
that's what testosterone blockers are for
>>26526318
/lgbt/ isn't SFW
>>
>>26526447
Its harder for men to get hiv from women but its very easy for women to get hiv from men. you dont really know anything about this.
>>
>>26526456
>that's what testosterone blockers are for
Habibi Estrogen gets converted to testosterone in males by androgens.
You'll need androgen blockers too. Have fun fucking your endocrine system.
Again, if you're not an asian manlet with an already cute face you're fucked.
>>
>>26526455
gender sex and orientation are all different things.
>>
>>26526455
like I said, I identify as a lesbian. which means I identify as a girl, not a boy

whether i literally am a lesbian or a girl i dont really care, you can have your own opinions
>>
>>26526456
>And the water thing is bullshit, it has no taste therefore how is it gonna satisfy my appetite?

...it fills your stomach, you don't need taste to fill your stomach
>>
>>26526456
who will you date when you become a woman?
>>
>>26526456
eat things with no sustenance. such as rice. or at least in addition to your normal meal. that way you can fill up.. but there's not really any nutrition so you won't gain weight. that's what i did.
>>
>>26526436
guess what, any poor aging was due to not having started hormones earlier (or at all)
>>
>>26526513
>eat rice
>you won't gain weight

This nigga....
>>
>>26526535
well worked for me. i lost 50lbs in 4 monts :/
>>
>>26526509
That's a major question for me. I wish I could date men because it's no hassle but while I enjoy dick I have zero feelings for men. So I'll probably be sticking with women. I made a fake OKC profile with pics of a random tranny and my reply rate was still way higher than my straight male account so there seems to be a difference between straight women and lesbians. Just so long as I don't have to date straight women again I'll be happy. I was on the verge of blowing my brains out if I ever have to be "cool and confident" again.
>>26526513
Yeah that's a major tactic of mine, super low cal food. It works' it's how I lost the 20 lb.
>>26526535
If you weigh it it's ok. 100 g rice which is a plateful is 367 calories.
>>26526515
This
>>
>>26526453
what company? i have never seen one that covers "cosmetic" procedures like ffs

>FBS
wat
>>
>>26526562
Rice is a high calorie food, anon. It's also pure carbs. It's hardly a diet food.
>>
>>26526592
>>26526592
problem with the rice advice, is that i can eat like 800 cal bowls of it and still be ready for more within 10 mins

my stomach is a pit and it takes pure discipline for me to lose weight
>>
>>26526604
>what insurers
That I know of, Kaiser, UHC, BCBS.

>FBS
I made a mistake there. It's BFS - Body feminization surgeries.

But yeah, most major insurers cover it.
>>
>>26526608
then idk :/ it worked for me. that's really all i can say. sorry.
>>
>>26526615
What I did is week 1 eat 3,000 calories, week 2 eat 2,500 week 3 eat 2,000 week 4 eat 1,800 and hold it there. practically all diets fail because people jump straight into it. I am convinced that stomach shrinkage is a thing. Last year my appetite was crazy, now I can get by on three meals.
>>
>>26526629
I heard that getting trans treatments is easier in murica despite us brits having the free healthcare.
>>
>>26526679
depends on where in america

if you're in rural areas with no car/transit option to get to a major city it can be impossible

in most cities its pretty easy

brits have cucktier wait lists is their problem, and creepy therapy requirements
>>
>>26526663
well competitive eaters do drink tons of water and bloating foods in order to expand their stomachs
>>
>>26526705
Yep. Thank god for self medding.
>>
>>26526705
>no car

Yeah, it's basically impossible to transition without money.
>>
>>26526911
it's impossible to do anything without money
>>
>>26520431
Who is this cock dock?
>>
All memes aside, why don't you meme meme meme meme meme meme meme meme? Meme meme meme meme meme meme meme.
>>
File: 1455123365436.jpg (294 KB, 1174x892) Image search: [Google]
1455123365436.jpg
294 KB, 1174x892
>>26520431
I'm not a faggot or a berniecuck.
>>
>>26520431
Gonna need a sauce.
STAT!
>>
>>26527475
>>26527073
>>26526254
>>26526234
>>26526193
>>26525924
>>26525330
>>26522602
>>26520971
>>26520799
>>26520664
>>26520592
>>26520431
Like the guy said earlier, name is ladyboy bee
Someone find the source
>>
>>26520431
Because I don't have any money senpai
>>
>not on hrt
>look like a flat chested girl
>>
>>26520431
can you fucking faggots stick to your own board?
>>
>>26520431
Maybe because I'm 6'2,120kg,have a 50 inch ribcage,9 inch wrists,have a neadrethal brow ridge,square head and a cinder block for a jaw, and I'm not mentally ill.

I don't think I'd be a very good female, but the main reason is who the fuck would actually want to be a woman?

I don't want to lower the difficulty setting but this game has been badly tested
>>
>>26520431
first off all, women are shit.
so why should i want to be a women?
>>
>>26524910
Not surprising what with the entirity of society becoming feminised
>>
i don't want my dick to stop working.
i wouldn't pass anyway.
>>
>tfw have perfect cute little trapcock
>tfw too hairy so I can never be a trap
such a waste
>>
>>26522631
don't tell me what to do, shitlord. i am a proud genderfluid opportunist who would gladly benefit from female privilege and accept being addressed as "she" in public spaces despite not being insane enough to believe i'm not genetically male
>>
>>26530008
just shade desu.
>>
>>26524545
I like black transexuals. If that means anything. I'd date one.
>>
>>26525287
So that means you'll have to catch up more, Most of that socialization happens between ages 1-13, some it is for survival that is nearly impossible to shake off.

>Sick of having to uphold some bullshit overinflated masculine ideal

But you don't have to, be your own male. You aren't going to change much anytime soon. At the end of the day you are going to be nearly the same person you are regardless.

>>26525564
>Lesbians like manly women.
They don't actually, they prefer fems who are female btw.
>>
>>26530131
huh?
blorx
>>
>>26520431
everyone knows you can't pass if you start after 14.
>>
>>26526000
>>26526152

It could be because of your race that 4/10 azn girl rejected you. They mostly keep to their own.

Am 5'10 and kind of like you, I attract mostly Blacks and some Hispanics.
>>
Well I'm 6'1, close to 6'2 with broad shoulders and a masculine facial structure. I'd be about the furthest thing from a qt girl.

I couldn't even if I had the money, which I also don't.
>>
>>26523667
I am not.
>>26524884
Feels good man.
>>
Be honest - would you have sex with this girl if you had the opportunity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHrnD_hVprE
Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.