[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/neetfeel/ edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 62
File: pepe feel.png (57 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
pepe feel.png
57 KB, 500x382
>be 20
>mom asks what I want from the store
>I say I'm all set
>she asks if I need any more toothpaste, it's been a while since she bought some
>haven't brushed my teeth in 6 weeks
>I lie and say yes I'm out
>she says that's funny since she bought some a week ago and put it in the basement cupboard
>she says she's gonna start standing behind me and make sure I brush my teeth everyday and every night
>also, she won't buy orange soda again until after she sees that I do it for eight weeks straight and takes me to the dentist
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 638x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 638x477
>>26518724
I can top that.

>be 23
>move back in with mom when I fail to get job after college
>mom comes down to put washed sheets and blankets in cupboard
>after about 4 weeks, she asks why I never use toilet paper
>have to tell her I get in the shower and spread my ass cheeks to let water clean off shit
>I think she thinks there's something gay/sexual about it, so I decide to address it
>visibly disgusted look comes across her face
>I don't think she thought that but now she does
>mfw I haven't talked to her in 2 months and I just text her/avoid her by going on walks
>mfw there were rolls of paper towels under bathroom sink so I could have just lied and said I used those
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
bump

original comment original comment
>>
>>26519097
Get a fucking bidet.
>>
>20
>mommy pays for food, gas, etc
>lets me be in a room far away from her so she doesn't see my degeneracy
>dad lives on the other side of the country in a substantially more interesting area and with substantially more money

I'm wondering if I can move in with my dad and have him spend more money on me then my mom does, but I don't want to risk losing my already really comfy NEETlife. My mom is absurdly passive, but my dad doesn't really have a concept of what money is.
>>
>>26520509
than* fuck
>>
File: 1446679032677.jpg (77 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
1446679032677.jpg
77 KB, 640x486
> be me
> I'm a chad on the outside
> Inside I'm a completely /r9k/
> that is all, there's no feels coming from me
>>
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>26520509
>has car
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

original comment original comment original comment original comment
>>
>>26520580
i use it basically exclusively for driving to the store and back. it's mommy's old minivan
>>
>>26518724
I had 2 cavities my entire life and pretty much perfect teeth by brushing twice a day. You will thank your mom later.
>>
>live in a 3 room apartment with mommy
>she's always home
>computer is in a common room
>want to talk to strangers over the internet
>the only socializing i would get
>mom would think it's weird
>gets her news about internet from daytime talk shows
>never going to talk to other people ever
>>
>>26518724
>poorfag
>live with mom
>no room of my own
>sit on the couch all day shitposting
>only watch animu when she's at work
I've lost the feeling of shame.
>>
File: 1441692365601.jpg (96 KB, 498x445) Image search: [Google]
1441692365601.jpg
96 KB, 498x445
Is it possible to be NEET if you have a full time job?

I work 40 hours a week but I don't really pay for anything, I live at home, car is bought for me, my family has a pretty nice house so I have an optimal location for being able to avoid people and have area of the house sectioned off for the most part, as well as a larger than average room. It's pretty much NEET heaven.

I lived the NEET life for about 4 months after graduating college, had to get parents off my back so I started working at a shit job full time, doesn't pay too bad, I can save a lot seeing I don't have to pay for anything really. I don't go out and do anything, pretty much just work, smoke weed, eat food, smoke more, watch movies/TV or play vidya, fap and repeat every single day.

Probably gonna have to move out in a couple months now that my parents can see that I have some money of my own, just trying to drag it out as long as possible and as long as I can stand living here with my parents, they're not super annoying or bitchy or anything but its just kind of a lame situation of still being here and being in my mid 20s, I don't even know why the fuck I still post here.
>>
>>26520862
By the way my college degree is a shit liberal arts degree so it doesn't count, literally just did it so I could say I did it and my parents could say all their kids went to college, but it doesn't qualify me for any jobs whatsoever, as was apparent by my experience getting out of school, and still working the same kind of shit jobs.
>>
>>26520862
>>26520927

>Is it possible to be NEET if you have a full time job
Technically speaking, no. But spiritually... you have made a decent case for it.
>>
>>26520927
> I don't go out and do anything, pretty much just work, smoke weed, eat food, smoke more, watch movies/TV or play vidya, fap and repeat every single day.

you are a wageslave, when you move out you will be a rentcuck on top of that.

>I don't even know why the fuck I still post here.
get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26520621
But you COULD use it for other things.

I would love to just drive for 10-15 minutes a day, but mummy doesn't trust her little boy not to crash.

She's probably right in this line of thinking, but it doesn't make it any easier to endure.

At least she bought me a bus pass and my city has one of the few decent public transportation systems in country
>>
>be 21
>have my own apartment, car, job
>pay for all my own shit
>visit parents once a week
I dunno why you all settle for living with your parents, I can do whatever the fuck I want, when I want
>>
>>26520862
I understand those feels.

>Be me.
>college drop out, still owe tons of money from student loans.
>Work shitty janitor job, 40 hours a week.
>alcohol interlock in car due to DUI, paying for that plus high car insurance.
>Was told all my life that I was special, smart, that I'd go places.
>Now parents are just wishing I'd find a gf and/or move out.
>TFW my 30th birthday is just around the corner, and I've done nothing with my life.
>>
>>26521059
neets are failed abortions

literally worse than niggers
>>
File: 1455567663942.png (155 KB, 225x606) Image search: [Google]
1455567663942.png
155 KB, 225x606
>be birthday (17)
>mum buys food and cake
>parents argue, shit happens bday pre ruined
>im crying downstairs alone about my fat NEET fuck up of a life and they ask me "whats wrong"

I should've just hung myself then
>>
>>26521087
>Was told all my life that I was special, smart, that I'd go places.
>Now parents are just wishing I'd find a gf and/or move out.

Are you me?
>>
>21(22 next month)
>live with parents and fellow NEET brother in lower middle class suburb
>never had a job, or gf
>only hobby is lifting(home gym)
>pretty /fit/
>just got my drivers license a month ago
>no car but dad lets me borrow his truck
>still scared of driving but i'm slowly getting the hang of it
>had no friends/acquaintances up until a few weeks ago
>started hanging out/drinking with brothers normie friends
>they may even get me into some house parties
>starting to feel an intense desire to leave the nest and find my own place
>know I need to find a job for rent, but have no idea who would hire someone like me
>tfw no gf becoming more powerful everyday
>becoming more anxious and irritably everyday
I want to escape this hell, but don't know how. Is it even possible for a 21 yr old kv neet with no job experience, no relationship experience and no social media to become a normal member of society?
>>
>>26520862
Millenialitis.
>>
>>26521364
You're 9/10 of the way there. If you're a fit white guy you'll easily get a job. You sound like your own worst enemy.
>>
>>26518724
Don't end up like me man. I haven't brushed my teeth in years. Evey time I get the problem fixed, I brush for a few weeks, and then stop. I've had four root canals, and like 20 cavity fillings. Right now I'm pretty sure I need four more root canals. I wish I had the money for implants. Anyway root canals are fucking terrible, and I'm pretty sure I have ptsd from the dentist. Brush your teeth.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 512x384
>be 32
>log onto /r9k/
>see all these 20-year-olds complain about how it's too late
>mfw
>>
>>26521603
Don't you feel disgusting when your mouth is all furry?
>>
File: char_79669.jpg (19 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_79669.jpg
19 KB, 210x240
>>26521873
>be 47
>read post from anon in his early thirties where he condescends youngsters with the attitude of "you don't know what too late really is until you've reached my age"
>doesn't realize it's not too late until you're 45
>>
>>26521543
>You sound like your own worst enemy.
I know I am.
>>
>>26522051
I scrape the stuff off my teeth.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>26522259
>tfw I haven't brushed in 5 months
>tfw scraping my teeth and rinsing feels like enough cause I quit sugar and soda
>tfw this anon does it and got root canals
>>
>>26522053

>be 73
>read post from an anon is his forties thinking it's too late
>doesn't realize it's not too late until you're 70
>>
>>26522306
>tfw I haven't brushed in 5 months
Shit, man. And I thought I had bad hygiene because I usually only brush once a day. Fuck, guy, what are you doing?
>>
>>26521873
Im 32 to senpai fuckkkk
>>
>>26521873
>>26522053
>too late
>implying there was ever a chance at all
>>
>>26522342
Post penis meat plox
>>
>>26518724
more like;
>>be 26
>mom asks what I want from the store
>say the usual
THE USUAL;
>3- 5 bags of chips
>2 boxes of cereal
>2 big jugs of sunnyD
>a 6pack of le vaporwave green tea
>3 bottles of lemonade tea
>a big bag of tenides and tots
>a big bag of boneless wings
>some TV dinners
and if she has money left over...
>3 burgers with just ketchup
>4piece nugget
>MED fry
from wendies

>am 5'7/136lb lean green meme machine
>>
>>26522342
>be 90 years old
>some 70 year old anon says it's too late when you're his age
>mfw I'm almost a century old and now I feel like I'm 1 year old with my great granddaughter changing my diapers and making me food
>life has never been better
>>
>>26522259
Scrape with what? Wouldnt brushing be easier than scraping?
>>
>>26522509
I scrape with my nails when plaque builds up. I don't have to stop what I'm doing and go to the bathroom to do it.
>>
>>26522306
I eat all kinds of sweets, but I don't drink soda anymore.
>>
>>26522451
For all my robot traits, the one thing I do get right is eating a healthy diet.

For me, the usual is:

vegetables:
kale
spinach
romaine lettuce
swiss chard
mustard watercress
2 bag of frozen broccoli
bell peppers
onions
tomatoes
mushrooms
carrots

fruits:
apples
bananas
blueberries
oranges
blackberries
strawberries
peaches
raisins
mangos

legumes:
black beans
pinto beans
lentils
kidney beans

nuts+seeds:
brazil nuts
chia seeds
pumpkins seeds
walnuts
almonds
natural peanut butter

grains:
steel cuts oats
brown rice

drinks:
almond milk
cashew milk

And occasionally some b12, k2, d&d7, zinc, and iodine supplements.
>>
>>26522601
What does it matter how healthy you eat if you're still a fucking loser?
>>
File: az6.png (1 MB, 973x871) Image search: [Google]
az6.png
1 MB, 973x871
>>26522601
I really wish I could go vegan senpai. I feel bad for eating animals and it's probably the healthiest diet,.

But that Safeway fried chicken... MMM
>>
File: tomas kalnoky.jpg (20 KB, 485x311) Image search: [Google]
tomas kalnoky.jpg
20 KB, 485x311
>>26522645
it makes me slightly less of a loser pham
>>
File: blowjack.png (23 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
blowjack.png
23 KB, 750x750
>>26519097
>arthur
OH THOSE FEELS!
>>
> parents think im going to community college
> I take six classes and drive their 5 days a week
> neurotic pos I am drops all my classes because I dread driving and convince myself to commit seppuku
>decide that binging on food and ruining all the progress I've made over the past several months is okay since I'm going to end up killing myself
>look like shit yet binging on shitty food gives me enough pleasure to keep on living
>pretend to go to school but drive to a park everyday and eat with money they give me for gas yet I only drive 2 miles a day
>do nothing but play video games when I get home
>have stupid fucking dreams and aspirations that I will never get to
>mom says she knows I will be successful one day and is an angel
>dad knows Im a piece of shit without a job yet makes me go to community college yet gives me nothing for books
> I hate my life but love my parents and dont want to hurt them
>fuck everything my soul is empty
> I have nothing worth living for but to exist in another peoples memories of being alive
>>
>>26523558
Why don't you take online classes pham?
>>
>>2652109>>26521093
Only 17? Damn you shouldn't worry
>>
>>26522350
I basically don't brush and don't get cavities

My gums bleed if I floss though
>>
File: IMG_20150715_163122.jpg (1000 KB, 2304x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150715_163122.jpg
1000 KB, 2304x2304
God I love these threads, feels good being in the road to success and improving everyday while you all give up. Less competition for me, enjoy neetbitches
>>
>>26523896
Gums bleeding is common
If you manage to floss regularly witbiut letting too many weeks go by inbetween it should stop.

Ive manage to floss twice a month this year :). Successful new years resolution so far
>>
man this thread is all nostalgia for me. I made it out of neet hell. Thanks for the reminder to keep being a wagekek
>>
>>26524127
Is it really worth it though? It seems the only way to escape is to die before high school's over.
>>
>>26524218
Not, him but another neet expat, Wage cuckery aint bad. It makes you free time have value and makes life kinda MMORPG like if you try to level up your career. Its nice to be a normie's supervisor and beat out people who networked for positions because you work like an autistic machine and they can't compete.
>>
>>26524277
what field do you work in pham?
>>
>>26524004
I've actually started trying to floss for this reason, just so the dentist would stop bugging me

But all I've really done is put off my dentist's appointment because I'm somehow completely unable to floss even like 3 days in a row
>>
>be me
>be fembot
>be gross
>mom always asks when ill get a bf
>the only guys that ask me out are online
>can't fuck over the internet :(
>>
>>26521093
>17 >fuck up of a life Kek
>>
>>26524391
>be gross
In what way?
>>
>>26519097
2 months is a long time
>>
>tfw treated like a leech instead of mummy's good boy
>every morning pray that the people I live with will be having a busy work day and I can get some peace to browse 4chan all day like a huge piece of shit
>>
File: psych-dual-spires-twin-peaks.jpg (27 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
psych-dual-spires-twin-peaks.jpg
27 KB, 500x282
>>26524608
all you NEETs need to either get a job or kill yourselves. Stop ruining your parents lives.
>>
>>26518724
>Go to use my computer in the living room
>Hook HDMI cable to the television
>"What'cha doin', son?"
>nothing dad, just going to watch a movie, maybe play a game.
>"Say son, that's pretty neat that you hooked your computer up like that."
>He thinks I'm some sort of techno wizard first compliment I've had since I can remember.
>Dad hangs out for a second, but it's cool, I cleared history and searches and everything, so no surprises.
>Forgot that my browser's set to automatically open the last tab I had open if I shut down without exiting.
>A huge image of the last video I watched comes up with it's title.
>"Fat Japanese Sluts Forced to Fuck on Bus Bukkake"
>Dad goes silent as I quickly exit.
>"Y-you know son. I was thinking about using the TV in a bit... You should probably disconnect that..."
>>
>>26524670
If people aren't willing to deal with the consequences of birthing a parasite onto society or themselves then they shouldn't have had kids.

It's not like a person suddenly burdened themselves onto a couple without their consent. A parent made the conscious decision to bring a non-entity - its needs perfectly satisfied by its own non-existence - into the burden of toiling to not only stay alive but to fill its its newfound life-long dissatisfaction. People who have kids do it for their own satisfaction, never out of consideration for the man to be born. For that, they deserve everything bad that happens to them as a result.
>>
>>26524901
Thus is life everybody has had to take control of their own life and do things they don't want to do. You sound like a pussy, get up and go do something with your life. It's nobodies fault but your own.
>>
>>26518724
I just don't brush my teeth in general unless someone catches me in the act of not doing it. I have no clue if my breath stinks. Never gotten a cavity in my life. The dentist scrapes the tartar off an applies that fluoride stuff to it every six months, and that's it. I'll give a damn about brushing once I start actually getting cavities.

>>26519097
Talk to your mom again, anon. The very worst thing is to be completely alone in this life.

God, I'm so alone.
>>
>>26520927
Same here, no one went to school in my family so I went in blind and studied what I enjoyed, can only get shit jobs I was working before I graduated, what a waste.
>>
I just achieved NEETdom after 10 months of wageslavery.

>be 20 years old
>have 15 year old stepbrother
>perfect grades
>perfect social life (spaghetti tier with girls, thankfully)
>6 foot 2
>plays sports
>could without a doubt kick my ass

It takes all my effort not to sperg out on him constantly. The day he officially becomes a chad (loses his virginity) is the day I kill myself.
>>
>>26526803
>missing the point: the post
Every problem stems directly from birth, including the problem of not having whatever pleasures you believe make life worth working for. If a person decides to assemble matter in a way that can desire endlessly and suffer from its desires inevitably not being met then they have no right to complain about how much pain they've caused themselves as a result. While offspring can be responsible for a large part of the pain of the parent, the parent is always responsible for the entirety of the pain of the parent.

>B-but you can work to fulfill your desires! Stop being selfish and actually making a judgement on the value of the life you were brought into without your consent.
Life is a zero-sum game. Fulfilling your desires is only an effort towards returning yourself to the state you were in before your desire.
>>
>>26526803
>>26527563
>the parent is always responsible for the entirety of the pain of the parent
Pain of the offspring. Whatevs. Your post is responsible for the pain of my booty
>>
>>26523599
Not him but ive taken them .. online classes are for bored housewives with double digit iqs
>>
>>26519097

i wipe my ass with toilet paper and i still do that....wtf you should be getting up her for not cleaning her filthy fucking asshole :S
>>
File: BSSAaboriginalWomen.jpg (48 KB, 525x370) Image search: [Google]
BSSAaboriginalWomen.jpg
48 KB, 525x370
>>26519097

if someone walked up to you and wiped shit on your arm, would you wipe if off with some toilet paper and be happy with it? FUCK NO. you would wash that shit. same applies to your asshole. Indians and dirty cunts have dirty assholes
>>
File: 1454988222474.png (30 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1454988222474.png
30 KB, 500x461
Our parents are awful. We're awful. Why doesn't the government make us, the NEETest most hopeless generation ever, into men? If it takes World War 3 then so be it. Fuck Chad wanting to enlist, he's fine. Focus on making us dreks into citizens instead of bums god damn it. We're fucking ghosts.
>>
>be 21
>move back home after dropping out of uni because of medical illness
>mom always checking on me making sure Im taking my pills and not dying
>makes me nice warm drinks and gets me nuggies and tendies with honey mustard and buys my favorite chocolate milk
Not even memeing if anyone lives in the USA and is familiar with the Jewel Osco grocery store they have this section called chef's kitchen where they make fried chicken and other shit and my mom buys me a bunch and she buys me chocolate milk from a local dairy shop(they sell icecreams and all sorts of goodstuff)
>took away my car
>takes away the alcohol I buy with my money
>have no bed to sleep on, sleep on couch in basement
>vidya sucks ass
>no gf
>weed dealers are niggers
>the non nigger dealers might as well be niggers with their overpriced shit weed
>cant find new dealers cuz not in HS or College and work as a babysitter
>mom drives me to work
>dad kicked me out because Im not in school
>family is super pissed im not pulling myself up by the bootstraps and ignoring my illness
>think I can ignore my illness and fight it by doing normie shit
>only my mom understands whats happening to me
>find comfort on r9k
You guys are my friends.
>>
>that terrible feel when you meet someone from your past and watch as they gradually realize how pathetic your life is

I can cope with the loneliness and the depression, but this shit is hard.
>>
>>26528573

Why don't you just work on yourself?
>>
File: 1453518526254.jpg (927 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1453518526254.jpg
927 KB, 2000x2000
> 24, college dropout
> live in Europe
> get neetbux, probably for the rest of my life

It's not that bad. I'll probably commit suicide when I'm 30 though. I don't want to give my little brother trauma.
>>
File: 1315446833030.jpg (191 KB, 756x972) Image search: [Google]
1315446833030.jpg
191 KB, 756x972
>>26520862
No you cant be NEEt because you are making decent money and come from an upperclass family.

Rich assholes cannot be NEEt or Robots. GTFO Normie and stop looking for praise for your privileged lifestyle.
>>
>>26527563
Lmao but my parents are responsible for my pain. God just stay in your room and stay pathetic neetbitch.
>>
>>26528659
Because I'm ugly and dumb with no transportation or lifeline. My parent works 12 hours a day 6 days a week as per usual my whole life. I got no GED, no nothing. How do I improve myself outside of working out? Realistically what can I do? I'm in a no name shitstain American town. It's fucking nuts.
>>
>>26528788
If parents aren't responsible for their spawn then I guess you're all for single mothers, welfare queens, etc.
>>
>>26518724
Maybe you should just brush your teeth you gross loser
>>
File: Iftheyonlyknew.jpg (71 KB, 500x715) Image search: [Google]
Iftheyonlyknew.jpg
71 KB, 500x715
>>26528831

I'm this(insert something pointlessly and negative), I'm that(insert something pointlessly and negative)... that's were you fuck up.

why is self improvement only about looks for you? Be the best YOU, you can be. confidence is a choice in the moment. you dont need special training. POWER THE FUCK UP.
-
When the Armageddon's dark and dread
A lot of weak are to weep and moan
Only the strong will continue
do you have it in you?
Come we've got a journey to go
And when the battle get sour and dread
A lot of weak are to wither and moan
Only the strong will continue
I know you have it in you
I know you have it in you
>>
>>26523558
Wow congrats, you're a self sabotaging loser. You want pity? Nah.
>>
File: there is always a way.jpg (67 KB, 557x559) Image search: [Google]
there is always a way.jpg
67 KB, 557x559
>>26528904

only the strong will continue.
>>
>>26527563
Kill yourself then. Seriously familia do it.
>>
>>26520736
Can you not afford a shitty second hand laptop or smart phone?
>>
>>26528788
>Lmao but my parents are responsible for my pain.
Uh
Literally yeah
All of it
This isn't hard to understand
>>
>>26528788
>STAY A MAD VIRGIN !!!!!1: the post
you're a faggot, consider suicide
>>
>>26529007

Picture very related. stop complaining m8
>>
>>26518724
being neet is too fucking easy

i'm going to try to get them to cut me off so I at least feel some -some- urgency to do something with my life
at this rate I could just browse all day every day until I die
>>
File: 1447172331531.jpg (63 KB, 460x424) Image search: [Google]
1447172331531.jpg
63 KB, 460x424
weak cunt thread. this is now a stop giving into fear thread.
>>
File: 1446272781274.jpg (51 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1446272781274.jpg
51 KB, 500x333
N0w
Nao
Now
Nowl
>>
File: wagecuck.png (310 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.png
310 KB, 409x409
americans, how much are your neetbux?

i receive 323,69 euros a month as "housing support", its paid to landlord tho and i need to top it with another 100 euros to get my rent paid which comes from montly 580 euros of common last-resort welfare. almost 1k usd a month.
>>
File: fearr13dasf.jpg (15 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
fearr13dasf.jpg
15 KB, 500x333
b...re..a..k.in..g......fr..e.e.......fr...om....s.e...l...f li...m.it..a...ti.o..n.s
>>
File: aheadfullofferasadf.jpg (69 KB, 492x558) Image search: [Google]
aheadfullofferasadf.jpg
69 KB, 492x558
The land of milk and honey is just around the corner. allowing serotonin and endogenous DMT to flow properly will allow you to win at all times.

sleep a proper hours (rise with the sun)
start listening to your body. eat foods that truly make you feel good
420 will take away your dreams (use the tool properly, medicinal/meditative learning purposes)
>>
File: staypositive.png (61 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
staypositive.png
61 KB, 1920x1080
Don't let other sad/angry/cunts with no emotional control effect you. the moment YOU allow someone else to make you feel all their shitty emotions...you lose. let them wallow, while you grow upwards. they will catch on(some of them)
>>
ppppppppoowwweerrrrr upppppppp cuuuuuuuuunts
>>
File: now1123.png (13 KB, 476x750) Image search: [Google]
now1123.png
13 KB, 476x750
This is all that will ever exist. what do you need to do right NOW to improve at whatever you want to achieve this time around( the life ride)
>>
>>26521059
>he has to make his own tendies
>>
You're still reading this shit??? get the fuck off this page already!
>>
>>26529007
>waaah waaah mommy daddy I hate you!! :^(
>>
File: if you are not willing.jpg (45 KB, 576x424) Image search: [Google]
if you are not willing.jpg
45 KB, 576x424
LIFE

tick......tock.......tick......tock.......tick......tock.......tick......tock.......tick......tock.......tick......tock.......

LIFE
>>
>>26524494
Heavy vaginal discharge
>>
Your life flashes before your eyes right before you die. Don't let it be the sad glow of a computer screen
>>
>>26518724
serves you right u stupid lil bitch

this site is the best comedy. i don't ever need to pay for or look for a movie online.

you're all i need, this is the greatest entertainment.
>>
File: consciouiscoscl.jpg (49 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
consciouiscoscl.jpg
49 KB, 500x354
if you are still reading these posts......Psilocybin may be the express route you need to return back to who you really are
>>
>>26529354
Already like this, and it's not any better, people take advantage of all the kindness you have to give with no remorse
>>
>>26529058
Nothing I've said has been related in any way to my own personal character. Quit being dense you fucking normo
>>
>>26528850
umm no?
>>26529007
Like I said if you want to think that way fine it's your life. People have overcome horrific things and you can't even take ahold of your life? Pathetic

>>26529045
Nah I love my life, never called anyone a virgin sounds like that's what's bothering you though. Go get laid bro
>>
File: i'mtryingtofreeyourmind.jpg (15 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
i'mtryingtofreeyourmind.jpg
15 KB, 600x450
>>26529409
when are you going to start climbing upwards?
>>
>>26529408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI0G6gWWOiY
>>
File: 1357381953971.jpg (70 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1357381953971.jpg
70 KB, 400x400
>>26529451
Don't care about my own life, I feel basically alright basically every day. I still despise all breeders and retards like you.
>>
>>26529494
"useless human being"
sounds about right
>>
>>26529400
>le psychodelics maymay
>>
>>26529494
Can I sign up for this guy's job
it sounds like fun
>>
>>26529694
sell all your shit
go over and him out
better than sitting around doing fuck all
>>
>>26518724
You're a neet and she thinks she will have to pay for your dental bill when you start complaining of unbearable pain in your teeth. Makes perfect sense. Don't rely on other people if you want independence.
>>
>>26529719
go over and help him out*
>>
>>26527563
So why don't you kill yourself anon? If you really believed what you are saying you'd have done that already, returned to that happy state of non-existence.
>>
>>26528584
Who needs friends when you have /r9k/?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 298x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 298x403
>>26528626
That is the worst, especially when they all thought you were gonna be something.
>>
File: 1455378728866.jpg (36 KB, 284x378) Image search: [Google]
1455378728866.jpg
36 KB, 284x378
>>26530790
'cause I'm comfy and the bulk of the harm's already done. If I get kicked out or my parents die I will exit bag myself. For now I'm milking this shit for all it's worth.

Not that whether or not I "really believe it gosh look how dedicated he is" makes a difference as to whether I'm right or not.
>>
>>26530838
There is no one objectively right answer to this. All that matters is your attitude and dedication.
>>
File: 1001004007085606.jpg (11 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
1001004007085606.jpg
11 KB, 266x400
>>26530972
>All that matters is your attitude and dedication.
Whose? In any case, no, not really.
>>
File: fortykeks.jpg (39 KB, 600x364) Image search: [Google]
fortykeks.jpg
39 KB, 600x364
>be 22
>work at 7/11
>still live with mom
>one day store gets robbed
>owner gets mad and fires me for it
>this is not what he officially fires me for, he's found other, LEGAL reasons, but that's what he's firing me for
>mom hounds me and tries to make me get another job
>too traumatized from the robbery and the blame to look for another one
>mom says she's had it, and gives me 90 days notice til she's kicking me out
>47 days later and I have not prepared at all
>feeling rather calm 2 bee quite on est
>>
>>26522645
Well at least he's a healthy loser, unlike your sorry fat-ass
>>
File: feelbonacci.png (107 KB, 841x797) Image search: [Google]
feelbonacci.png
107 KB, 841x797
>Be 22
>Only leave house once a week to binge drink
>Lost job and had to move back
>parents fight everyday
>have trouble sleeping/eating now
>reconnected with girl from 2 years ago, shes turned into a bitch to me
>picked up playing guitar
>get criticized by only friend and told i have a shitty voice
>stop singing in every song i know
>smoking more cigarettes than ever
>parents routinely call me a failure
>got called a failure by a stranger a few days ago while out on my binge...

Is there any way out?
>>
>>26531984
Yeah
Find out what is your hobby and what you are really good at
As a neet you have a lot of time to become an expert in this
Use your profession to apply for jobs
>>
>>26521087
KEK

Original faggot
>>
File: 1434982363007.jpg (32 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1434982363007.jpg
32 KB, 297x331
>tfw bouncing 26 year old baby boy living with mummy
>>
>>26524901
>People actually believe this crap

Nobody but yout is responsible for the shit stain that you are. You have no right to blame anyone, your parents aren't responsible for a faggot piece of shit that provides no benefit to society like you. People like you should be euthanized for thinking they are entitled to any sort of commodity just for being born.

Worthless faggot
>>
>>26518724
All of you could drop everything and join the military.
You will lie and say you wont because you're against fighting for the man and yet you are content leeching off another but in the end its because you're lazy.
Student loans get put on hold so that's out.
If you are really serious about turning your life around you will join while you can/are young
And if you die, at least people will be grateful and care and remember you rather than you rotting away in some apartment. Having you're unrecognizable decayed remains tossed in an unknown grave.
Honestly, this self pity crap is going to make yourselves commit suicide.
>>
File: Cuckifagia.jpg (7 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
Cuckifagia.jpg
7 KB, 201x251
>>26531382
Just move in with a frie... oh wait
>>
File: tfw.png (1 MB, 1199x872) Image search: [Google]
tfw.png
1 MB, 1199x872
>>26518724

Anon.

I want to make love to you.
>>
File: 1455413790627.jpg (62 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
1455413790627.jpg
62 KB, 701x701
>>26533314
DESIST
E
S
I
S
T
>>
>>26522683
>no blacks
based Frankie Muniz knows the score!
>>
>>26526803
>>26532306
get off normies
>>
How do you fags even stand to not brush your teeth/take a shower daily?

My hair roots start to ache if i go more than 1 day without showering (curly hair) and brushing teeth is comfy.

Why the hell are you fucks so filthy?
>>
File: pepe frog.png (7 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
pepe frog.png
7 KB, 226x223
>be NEET
>actually use the spare time to learn guitar
>try to form band
>get bass player and drummer
>establish up front that this is a pop-punk band and that I write all the songs
>they eventually vote me out, keep the name and a couple of my songs, and turn it into a shitty emo band

>mfw I decide it's not worth suing them
>mfw they found a better guitarist to replace me
>mfw one of their emo songs got some local radio time and all the high schoolers like it
>mfw I'm back in the basement
>mfw normies ruin everything
>>
>>26529344
that's gross

original
>>
>>26520862
>Is it possible to be NEET if you have a full time job?
>NEET = Not in Education, Employment, or Training

no, you fucking retard. kill yourself
>>
>>26533828
>formed pop-punk band
You deserve whatever you get fampai
>>
File: 1454520176049.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1454520176049.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>26521873
>log onto /r9k/
>>
>>26533955
>has really autistic understanding of basic -techlingo
>>
>>26530838
The purpose of life is not comfiness. It is to remake the world in your own image. There are nigh infinite ways to do this, but being a NEETard robosperg is not one of them.
>>
>>26522601
Do you ever feel like you're addicted to vegetables? I absolutely love them, especially green beans. I make a two pound bag of green beans for dinner and a porkchop on the side. I can usually finish 3/4th of the pot. They're so fucking good. And stir fry greens, and mushrooms
>>
>>26534442
Yeah I think I might be. I day dream throughout the day of coming home and eating all those "meaty" pieces of steamed brocooli, carrots and mushrooms. so delcious pham

Also to frozen banana pieces too
>>
>>26520682
31, no cavities since start of HS, haven't brushed my teeth regularly in about 10 years.
>>
>>26534810
What do you eat? Also, some people are just less prone to getting cavities.
>>
>>26534882
grainest bread I can afford/steal, fruit I pick, cola then use it as a water bottle until I bother to buy a new one/ it fills with backwash globs.
I'm poor as fuck, inna >>>/out/ when I don't have rent money.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 402x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 402x432
>it's a "motivational" unsolicited advice episode
>>
Holy shit this thread is still going?

Faggot NEETS just kill yourselves
>>
>>26520862
You're a robot sure, but not a NEET.
>>
File: 1453113495450.png (74 KB, 416x416) Image search: [Google]
1453113495450.png
74 KB, 416x416
>be in 10th grade
>aspie, have no friends
>teacher says "pair up with someone for this project"
>get stuck with the literal retard
>mfw I realize I am to them what he is to me

fast forward 3 years

>work at burger joint
>co-worker asks if I can cover him for a couple hours
>I don't know what this means, but say sure
>don't attend to any of his responsibilities
>he comes back and freaks out
>he has to rush and clean the bathroom, unload a bunch of stock. and wash a bunch of dishes in 30 minutes or Rothstein will have his dick
>barely finishes
>asks later if I forgot
>I don't know what to say cause I have no idea what he means
>he gives me annoyed look and says, "Whatever"
>explain to mummy and she looks sad and says "oh anon" and spells it out for me

I think that's when she realized I'd never live independently

Still work there, though.
>>
>>26538262
>mfw I realize I am to them what he is to me

I remember when I had that revelation. I was in church, and there was a downie in my Sunday school class. Well, I always avoided sitting next to him cause he was a subhuman downie. So did this other kid, I noticed.

Then one day, that kid came in and there was only one seat available, being the seat next to me. He SLOWLY sits down, but then 2 minutes later (teacher still hadn't gotten here yet) one of the kids decides to drive home cause he feels like shit. In the midst of the talking, the kid gets up immediately and sits next to someone who I doubt he probably saw as a friend. I realized how he saw me, and the pain I might have caused the downie if he had the intellect to realize what was going on.

I still refused to sit next to the downie, though.
>>
File: pepe army.jpg (7 KB, 250x122) Image search: [Google]
pepe army.jpg
7 KB, 250x122
>6 years ago
>be chad
>get in terrible accident
>have to have a bunch of reconstructive surgery
>I actually look ok, all things considered i lucked out like hell, but my chaddish good looks and physique are forever gone
>have to do all kinds of physical therapy to negate constant pain, but eventually it goes away for the most part
>lose some of my friends during hiatus, lose virtually all female interest
>still can't work cause I didn't study in school and can't do manual labor due to health problems
>apply for NEETbux, stay home all day
>eventually stumble on this site
>it begins

I was a good looking son of a bitch though. Charismatic and popular as fuck. I made some robots' lives a living hell.

I regret nothing.
>>
>>26539819
>be chad

Stopped reading right there.

GET
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>26539864
How about you read the whole story, faggot?
>>
File: 1400015160337.png (1 MB, 624x1028) Image search: [Google]
1400015160337.png
1 MB, 624x1028
>>26539819
You're still not one of us, chad. You got your just desserts. I can't make you leave, but know you aren't welcome here.
>>
File: grinch.png (894 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
grinch.png
894 KB, 1440x900
>>26539929
>mfw you'll never know who I am
>mfw unless I admit I'm a former Chad no one ever suspects a thing
>mfw you all have probably provided me with comfort on other threads
>>
File: autism.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>26520374
glad you bumped anon. This thread is truly one of the more hilarious ones I've read in a while. What almost wasn't...
>>
>be NEET
>decide one day to change everything and start working out
>now swole
>nothing other then physical strength has changed
/fit/ s-said everything would be different
>>
>>26540059
/fit/ is full of failed normies, so that advice actually applies to them
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 547x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 547x640
>>26540059
>listens to /fit/ about anything
>>
bump

original commenft jewsfsiaojrsdxfog
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 236x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 236x295
>be 20 year old NEET
>January 1
>"This is gonna be my year"
>do jack shit all year
>21
>January 1
>"This is gonna be my year"
>somehow even less productive than previous year
>22
>"T-this is g-g-gonna be my year"
>predictable outcome
>23
>decide to just admit failure and rework my way through every video game in my collection
>have put that off and just been browsing 4chan all year so far
>JUST
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 777x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 777x656
This thread has lasted more than a day.

NEETS love to mope. Pathetic.
#WageRobotsMasterRace
>>
File: mumplsstop.png (194 KB, 523x442) Image search: [Google]
mumplsstop.png
194 KB, 523x442
>tfw nocturnal NEET
>tfw slept 4 hours during the middle of the day and now doing the all nighter again
JUST END MY LIFE FAMILY
I CAN'T BE SAVED
>>
>>26518724
You're lucky, I had to get myself to start brushing.
>>
File: waywlazyday.jpg (166 KB, 1462x996) Image search: [Google]
waywlazyday.jpg
166 KB, 1462x996
>>26518724
>be 28
>be neet
>sit up till 4 am playing video games
>wear what the fuck you like

feels good brah
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x643
>>26543207
Degenerate

Original comment you fucking Jew kike moderators
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 214x317
Yeah this thread is retarded.

All you guys make me sick.
>>
File: 1454278664977.jpg (20 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1454278664977.jpg
20 KB, 480x480
This thread is cringe.
You people deserve to be alone.
>>
>>26520862
You call that a full time job? I work 9hrs daily Monday to sunday, for only 1$/hour
Fk you
>>
>>26544739
I work 4 14 hour days a week faggot, for an unpaid internship that statistically goes nowhere. Then I spend my weekend doing more unpaid work on my computer.
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.