[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls with fucked up fetishes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: 1454188250748.jpg (129 KB, 894x1345) Image search: [Google]
1454188250748.jpg
129 KB, 894x1345
Do you think it's actually worth dating girls with crazy, fucked up fetishes or is it too much drama?

By crazy fucked up fetishes I don't mean "likes being fucked roughly". I mean things like fantasizes about being made to wear dental equipment while a guy pisses on her, that sort of thing.

Are they LTR material?
>>
>>26479981
>wear dental equipment while a guy pisses on her, that sort of thing.
Hmm, sounds pretty kinky.

I'd be getting some brownie points with such an easy task.
I can't lie the idea of R-kellying a someone has crossed my mind once or twice.
>>
>>26479981
Never get attached to them and make sure they get a recent STD check

I just want to find a nice girl who will let me cut her open and fuck her as she bleeds to death
>>
>>26480060
>STD check
kek, as if any of my fetishes involve swapping fluids or insertion.

Bitch could have fucking AIDS and I would be OG.
>>
>>26479981
All girls have just 1 fetish in my opinion - to be dominated and degraded. That's all they want. The more fucked up they are the more intense the degradation must become. A virgin girl who had a good daddy needs someone to just pin her down tightly and she will feel properly dirty, but a whore who hates her dad needs to be told what a piece of shit worthless whore she is and that she needs to obey daddy to feel at peace. Now you decide which one of these two is better. As for fetishes that guys have, such as femdom, feet, ass to mouth - girls don't have those but will engage in them to satisfy the guy if they really like him.
>>
>Girls with fucked up fetishes

So femanons then?
>>
>>26480168
a lot of girls have piss fetishes though
>>
>>26479981
Everyone has fucked up fetishes
>>
File: 5643934659.jpg (163 KB, 850x607) Image search: [Google]
5643934659.jpg
163 KB, 850x607
Most girls actually have fucked up fantasies and fetishes

Girls in general are more into fucked up degrading shit than guys like getting raped by a bunch of disgusting people, having sex with animals, etc

Women are disgusting creatures with revolting desires
>>
>>26479981
tfw the girl i loved told me she liked those o ring mouth gags

triggered.

>Do you think it's actually worth dating girls with crazy, fucked up fetishes or is it too much drama?

you have to do everything right for it to work, and even still then it might not work because she wants to be dominated and used by whatever asshole comes her way
>>
>>26481323
how is getting pissed on not degrading??
>>
>>26481494
can you prove that, anon?

any personal experience or other piece of info that could make that true?
>>
>>26481528
>you have to do everything right for it to work, and even still then it might not work because she wants to be dominated and used by whatever asshole comes her way

Yeah, this is what I hate about girls into degradation. They're so into it that if another guy comes along who makes their vagina tingle in a similar way, they'll often just jump ship.

I just want a loyal fembot to rape and degrade, thanks.
>>
>>26482366

1. Go to dumblr (make a dummy account)
2. Browse random girls
3. Type "/likes" after their url and hit enter
4. Enjoy (hope you have a vomit bag)
>>
>>26479981
One of my exes actually enjoyed being beaten. Like, she would just be in the kitchen, baking, and I'd come in, and throw her around, roughen her up, until she starts begging me to fuck her, and she would be wet as fuck.

God, I miss her.

Albeit, she eventually tried to kill me and is severely schizophrenic. Was it worth it? I guess.
>>
I'd love a kinky girl so long as she's a domme or switch
>>
>>26482552
Mind you, when I say 'beaten'.. I mean 'BEATEN the fuck up'. Fists. Tossing her onto the floor. Putting my food on her back as she tries to get up and forcefully lowering her further down. Bruising her pretty severely.
>>
>>26480168
Not necessarily. Some girls are doms, only 30%, but they certainly exist.
>>
File: 1394002929731.jpg (371 KB, 709x1000) Image search: [Google]
1394002929731.jpg
371 KB, 709x1000
Ex was into lolicon. A female. Into lolicon.

What fucks with me the most though, is the fact that I didn't even care about lolicon before I met her. I kind of went with it, all because of her. Now, when I come across it, I doesn't even trigger a reaction anymore. It's... just there. If anything, it disgusts me. Not because of its nature, but because she tainted it with her memory.

Cunt.
>>
>>26482629
Yup. Same here. Mine used to want to be made to bleed and cry, she specifically said those two things.

This was the same girl who used to talk about how much, when she was a young girl, she wished men would attack her when she was walking home from school and rape her.
>>
>>26482767
They really do enjoy being raped don't they? It's not just a meme. It's fucking scary when you think about it.
>>
>>26482899
Grill here: Most of us feel that rape can feel absolutely amazing, to the extent it ruins all other sex for you. But there's just too many risks associated with it like STDs pregnancy and even death.
>>
>>26482366
you dumb or what? you think women don't fantasize about rape? welcome to women. every woman you see on the street, every woman you talk to in your social life, in your job, at school, uni or wherever. Every one of them fantasized about being rape before

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19085605
>>
>>26483043
and then you retarded bitches have the audacity to make up fantasy terms like "rape culture". the only rape culture that exists is the one in your head.

There are more women fantasizing about being raped than there are men who rape.

go choke yourself to death you slut
>>
>>26482404
>I just want a loyal fembot to rape and degrade, thanks.

this desu but replace rape and degrade with tantric sex and cuddle
>>
>>26483043
Don't forget the chance that the rapist is disgustingly ugly.
>>
>>26483254
Yah. That too.... I wish I could experience rape for real but I know it's way too dangerous.
>>
>>26482124
oh that's a pretty good point but they also enjoy pissing on men
>>
File: wow.jpg (71 KB, 1500x1155) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
71 KB, 1500x1155
>r9k redpill was not a meme
>>
Any other girls ever tried to actively go out and seek rape ITT?
>>
>>26484372
I tried it when I was significantly younger, 16 to be exact. I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>26484880
It ruins your ability to enjoy sex, yeah.
>>
>>26483297
Well, since you wish for it so badly, it's hardly rape anymore, is it? A handsome stranger, sneaking up on you in a secluded area, covering your mouth all the while tracing your curves with his coarse hands. Heck, that sounds fun even to me.
>>
femanons confirmed for absolutely batshit
>>
>>26485619
>implying those aren't false flags
>>
>>26485586

What about a non-handsome ugly unwashed fat dude? Would that make it rape?
>>
>>26483043

What do you think about a scenario where you are raped by a pack of feral dogs?
>>
File: inthea.jpg (315 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
inthea.jpg
315 KB, 1280x720
>>26479981

Fetishes (the real ones, not "I have such a brain feitsh, Anon, haha") improve relationships and make it a lot easier to initiate sex and enjoy it imo. It improves the intimacy.
>>
>>26479981
You are saying this like we have a choice over what kind of woman we can get. At this point I would accept anything.
>>
>>26486028
t. fembot and 10 year veteran of /d/
>>
>previous girlfriends ask me what my fetishes are
>they never tell me theirs

Every fucking time. Most of my fetishes are pretty fuckin vanilla, if not all of them.
>>
>>26486028
>>26486193
What fetishes do you share with your SO?
>>
>>26486667
I'm not with someone at the moment, but in the past I gradually introduce her to my degenerate sexual tendencies, I don't just let her know the full extent immediately. It's too much.
>>
>>26485738
I think that's too much. I'd prefer humans
>>
File: disappointed 001.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
disappointed 001.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>26479981
lucky
>>26482124
How is kissing not degrading? I'm more grossed out by that desu
>>
>>26487766

vanilla bitch desu baka
>>
File: 1324335711899.gif (403 KB, 426x267) Image search: [Google]
1324335711899.gif
403 KB, 426x267
I keep hearing about normies leaving when they hear a cute girl's into bloodplay.

Where are these cuties?

You can drink my blood, I don't care.
>>
File: 931085152421.jpg (99 KB, 680x777) Image search: [Google]
931085152421.jpg
99 KB, 680x777
>read thread
>read posts about relationships and fetishes
>fantasize about my reaction and play over conversations in my head
>realize I'll literally never have this
>>
>>26488800
>fantasize about my reaction and play over conversations in my head

Not sure I understand you anon.
>>
>>26488848
When I read posts about people talking about their relationships (like the lolicon) I automatically just start fantasizing about what I would do in that situation finding out she was a lolicon or hearing her tell me. Then I start thinking over the hundreds of conversation branches that could happen and think about what I would say or do in each case, with this lingering feeling in my head that maybe some day it could come true

Then I realize what I'm doing and snap out of it because it will never, ever happen
>>
>>26483043
Let's be honest here, if some 5/10 dude raped you, you wouldn't enjoy it at all.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.