[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>guy at uni hung himself after his popular Stacy gf for years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 516x402
>guy at uni hung himself after his popular Stacy gf for years cheated on him and left him
>overhear her crying surrounded by a group of conceited friends reassuring her "no, no, it's not your fault" and "these things just happen, don't blame yourself"

DO WOMEN COMPREHEND DEPRESSION IM STILL MAD
>>
File: original.jpg (739 KB, 740x1110) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
739 KB, 740x1110
as i always say
dont wrap your vagoo over crazy
>>
Make sure she never forgets.

Every year on the anniversary of his death send her an anonymous letter that says "IT'S YOUR FAULT" written in red ink. Every year.
>>
>>26476378
The guy is a fucking beta if he offs himself because his gf dumped him.
>>
>>26476426
Honestly this with a picture of him
>>
>>26476426

this. But on the anniversary of every month
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7 KB, 196x250) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7 KB, 196x250
>>26476378
It isn't, shes free to do what ever the fuck she wants. The guy wasn't a chad he was a pussy whipped beta white knight.

Only a limp dick would kill himself over a bitch.
>>
>>26476475
>>26476450
You've obviously never been in love

I feel sad for autistic people, I really do
>>
>>26476467
Where's that cap where the guy got the gf to kill herself after guilting her every day for years
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 1334x750
>>26476426
I second...third? I third this
>>
>>26476378

Women DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE TRUTH. They believe whatever they prefer to believe. You can tell them true information over and over again, but if they don't like the way it makes them feel, then they will just choose to not believe it.
>>
you know what the best part about it? all the guys she uses as a shoulder to lean on will be ignored eventually as she gonna get the next chad on display, and all the guys that served as emotional tampons are never gonna get anything out of this because it never works
>>
> DO WOMEN COMPREHEND DEPRESSION

I thought depression was a mental illness that made you sad for no reason. Sounds like this guy had a reason, and now the girl has a reason, too. Their problem is grief, not depression, and I doubt robots have much experience with grief, except over the time their oneitis told them they should just be friends in freshman year of high school.
>>
>>26476475
>>26476421
Oh look, autism!
>inb4 original comment
>>
File: 6546.png (704 KB, 1106x951) Image search: [Google]
6546.png
704 KB, 1106x951
>>26476492

I feel more sad for autistic faggots like yourself who kills himself over a fucking women. Litrelly CANNOT get anymore pathetic. As said, it's her life, she could do what the fuck she wants. Not her fault she fucked a beta.
>>
>>26476426
You absolutely have to do this OP she has to suffer and hopefully kill herself
>>
>>26476426
Why? It isn't her fault. Some normie asshole kills himself over a girl? She couldn't have known his death would be the result of her actions, and if she did, he chose to kill himself. She didn't hang the noose or kick the chair out from under him.

You fucking edge lords like to pretend it is her fault, just because you think you can pretend to fit in by hating women. Sorry retards, that's not how this works.
>>
>Stacy that lived on my street had a chad bf from school
>She used to walk home from the bus stop like me, id always be 10 metres behind imagining life together
>Not long after she got home chad would always pull up in his car
>they probably spent the afternoon fucking while i played WoW
>A few years after school finishes theyre still together
>See on facebook that he is working for a mine (miners are away for several weeks at a time. Dude was probably saving for a house)
>Shes always out with friends, even takes a trip to europe without him
>occasionally posts lovesick stuff on facebook
>eventually he kills himself
>she starts posting daily things on facebook about what a good person he was, he will always have a place in her heart, thanks to her friends for all the support
>The way she worded things though made it clear the relationship was rocky and almost like they werent together when he died. She probably dumped him
>about 2 months after his death she is in a relationship with another guy that was their friend for ages

I would love to know the full story behind it. My bets are she either cheated on him, or dumped him and fucked someone else while he was away working.

Daily reminder that life is pain
>>
File: 1381956761265.jpg (235 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1381956761265.jpg
235 KB, 500x502
>>26476492
I have been, I'm just not a fucking faggot. You need to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>26476378
Who asked you to peer into their private lives? Mind your own business. We'd never hear the end of it if some "normie" decided that you should or shouldn't kill yourself and arrogantly presumed to tell you so.
>>
>>26476535
>Displeased with a relationship
>Not ending the relationship before moving to chads dick
>Doing all this near valentines day
Regardless of whether he is a beta cuck this bitch is still a roastie whore who deserves to die
>>
File: jew-shut-itdown.jpg (31 KB, 395x290) Image search: [Google]
jew-shut-itdown.jpg
31 KB, 395x290
>>26476378
It's her fault some loser who clearly didn't wear the [ants relationship killed himself over a wet-hole because she wanted an upgrade? Boy the relationship was probably real clingy and pussy drying.
>>
>>26476549
i could bet my money its her fault, she probably dumped in a really cruel way. a men never gets mad on woman that parts on good terms

but even then its not her fault because this type of behavior is endorsed, you go girl!
>>
>>26476571
Grow the fuck up, kid. She's free to do as she wants. Not her fault as i already stated that he was a limp dicked loser who's only purpose in life was fucking a vagina.

That guy is pathetic.
>>
I think that they know logically that her cheating caused the guy to go for the rope. However, blaming her would only jeopardize the relationships that they have built up so they mollycoddle her instead. When faced with a dilemma of the truth versus what is more convenient to believe women will choose convenience.
>>
Gerard Leverrier was an administrator in the Assemblee Nationale, in the same department as Veronique (who was working there as a secretary). Gerard Leverrier was twenty-six and earned thirty thousand francs a month. However, Gerard Leverrier was shy and prone to depression. One Friday evening in December (he didn't have to go back on the Monday; somewhat against his better judgment he'd taken a fortnight off 'for the holidays'), Gerard Leverrier went back home and put a bullet in his brains.

On the evening of Gerard Leverrier's death his father phoned up his work; since he was out of the office it was Veronique who took the call. The message was simply to phone his father urgently; she forgot to pass it on. So Gerard Leverrier got back home at six without knowing about the message and put a bullet in his brains. Veronique told me this the evening of the day they learnt about his death at the Assemblee Nationale; she added that it "scared the shit out of her"; those were her exact words. I imagined she was going to feel some sort of guilt, remorse; not at all; she'd already forgotten by the next morning.
>>
>Robots claim to hate chad
>Chad gets cheated on for being a bitch and clingy
>Kills himself because he is mentally weak
>Robots having a sissy fist and wanting to resurrect his death

You faggots are far worse hypocrites than females.
>>
Ok actually tho whats up with all the normies in this thread
>its his fault!
>what a beta
>she shouldnt take the blame
to all the autismos in this thread, the point that op is trying to make is that nobody ever gives an actual flying fuck about a guy's feelings
>but he should just man up!
>what a fucking beta
im not even going to explain this
just
seriously normies
get out
>>
>>26476607
Robots hate Stacies more than Chads you retarded faglord
>>
>>26476622
Take your shit thread back to tumblr, fag.
>>
>>26476607
a chad told me that all woman are fucking dumb.
chads aren't dumb as you think, they understand its all a game and she will probably move on to a bigger chad later on
>>
>>26476549
How what works? This place is just a bunch of autistic faggots, that want to wallow in self pity all day, and have convicned themselves that they have no hope. They're already in the whole "fuck normies" mindset, so no fucking shit they're upset about some beta killing himself over a girl.
>>
File: 7657.jpg (434 KB, 1160x788) Image search: [Google]
7657.jpg
434 KB, 1160x788
>>26476640
I'm not a stupid goat that needed some mentally weak jock to tell me women were dumb like yourself.

Jesus kiddo, how old are ya? Live life and figure things out on your own. Finding out women are whores and natural born liars with no emotions isn't hard.
>>
>>26476622
4chan has been full of newfags for several years and /r9k/ is a newfag containment board.

not sure why people like you make posts like this daily/weekly asking the same shit.

you all should become an hero and go back to ebaums. fucking please.
>>
>>26476572
>>26476587
>>26476656
>Girls shouldn't have to feel bad about anything. Just m-m-man the f-fuck up!
whiteknighting at it's worst
>>
>>26476622

/r9k/ has descended into absolute turdshit, it's mind-boggling how fucking faggy and white knighty/feminist it's become. Honestly surprised we haven't had a "nice guys xD" thread

Used to be a great board years ago.
>>
>>26476687
>>26476685
Look at you fags crying, i bet you are both the kind of homos to post and beg for girlfriends in those girlfriend begging threads that get 300+ posts.
>>
>>26476549
oh look, some redditor saying "fit in". You don't know shit about "fitting in" on 4chan, but that's obvious enough because you're a dumb redditor.
>>
>>26476687

Go suck off a troon more you worthless newfag nigger shitposter, faggots like you ruin everything decent in this world

Off to Uboa, enjoy your feminist shithole anons!
>>
>>26476656
you have to understand that a woman will always move on, there is no woman that stays in one place unless she has little options.
but this is how it is today, no one cares about others,no one cares about sustainable relationships,no one cares about finding the right one. its all giant race to the top that you literally cannot win, ever.
best way to go about it is to grow up and understand there is nothing wrong about settling for someone
>>
>>26476706
Im starting to question how many of these obvious newfag/bait posts are made by one person (you)

i mean...there cant be that many autists...

right...?
>>
>>26476752
face it man, there's more redditors on the internet than us and even a small portion of them coming here has outnumbered us
>>
>>26476492

>Being strong minded is autistic

I get the feeling that people who kill themselves over their partner cheating were weak willed to begin with, and never had to struggle and fight to support themselves mentally before

If a girl I adored cheated on me, sure I'd be mad, I'd be ridiculously upset, but I'd throw that bitch out on the curb go out and bang hookers and do whatever the fuck I wanted to cheer myself up, not let her destroy me

Its how I feel about relationships. I was good before she came along, and I'll be fine when she's gone. If she wants to stick around thats her choice
>>
>>26476685
You're missing the point.

It's not that they "shouldn't" feel bad, it's that they don't, and a weak, dependent man who expects them to deserves everything that's coming to him.
>>
>>26476752
there is defiantly an angry guy on r9k that is fucking with people randomly
>>
>>26476492
Yes, I had the luxury of being dispelled of that delusion at an early age.

Had I not, it very well may have been me hanging on the end of that rope.
>>
>>26476775
That doesn't make sense. Ignorance is not guilt.
>>
>>26476426

Post her address here and we will ALL send them, from everywhere
>>
File: horses.jpg (174 KB, 394x556) Image search: [Google]
horses.jpg
174 KB, 394x556
>>26476552

> I would love to know the full story behind it. My bets are she either cheated on him, or dumped him and fucked someone else while he was away working.

Welcome to life, bro. There is literally NO relationship that doesn't have some kind of dark underbelly.
>>
File: 1453583346805.png (409 KB, 438x599) Image search: [Google]
1453583346805.png
409 KB, 438x599
>>2647647
R u fking autistic???
>>
>>26476827

I will send a lifesize mannequin of him with a rope around his neck to her on Christmas morning.
>>
>>26476775
>a weak, dependent man who expects them to deserves everything that's coming to him

Okay so basically love doesn't exist? Then why in fuck's name should anyone here give girls the time of day or remotely care about them at all?
>>
>>26476378
>DO WOMEN COMPREHEND DEPRESSION IM STILL MAD

i used to think it was dumb to think otherwise but after going through a shitty break up with my first gf i realize its not just a meme

they think they can do no wrong and always find a way to blame shift or justify their answers. their female friends and whiteknight males are the worst and will just blindly agree with her and her emotions because they want to save the female

men arent allowed to have emotions to them

its diisgusting.
>>
File: 1454884140413.jpg (73 KB, 387x600) Image search: [Google]
1454884140413.jpg
73 KB, 387x600
>>26476378
>Girls are obligated to stay in a relationship forever
>Only the male can break up a relationship

>Guy hung himself because he could handle himself after a girl broke up with himself

You know, im pretty sure im autistic, but this is pretty fucking autistic, even for me
>>
>>26476910
They shouldn't. Both robots and girls will be much happier that way. Leave girls to the people who actually know how to interact with them - seems sensible to me.
>>
>>26476921
>girlfriends
i had a friend that his gf's friends were suspecting him being guy because he rather hung out with me than her.
the worst part about it that he took it as "meh" kind of thing and moved on
>>
>>26476549
Technically you aren't wrong, but she played a damn big part in what drove him to that point and deserves to feel guilty about it rather than waving it away as "not her fault".
>>
>>26476938
no that's actually the complete opposite, no one gives a men a crying shoulder
>>
>>26476968
Nobody "deserves" to feel guilty. You either feel guilty or you don't. What that says about you as a person depends on the situation but if this woman has a heart, she already feels terrible, and if she doesn't, no amount of woman-hating revenge wanking will make her grow one.
>>
>chad kills himself over stacey
Good
>stacey kills herself because chad killed himself
Even better
Only thing more pathetic than killing yourself over a grill is killing yourself because you lost your job.
>>
For all the immaturity that /r9k/ shows, it's good to see that glimmer of slef-love and confidence when they say "I would never kill myself over a woman".

Even the Chaddiest of Chads can go through life thinking they will find happiness in other people and neglecting their own self. It might be the one thing normies can learn from robots.
>>
Ah I love this kind of emotional trauma. The cheating bitch deserves to feel guilty for all of this. Suicide causes such great depression and guilt in those who were close to the victim. This woman probably feels as though she was the sole cause of his death. She was his anchor, but she only succeeded in dragging him to his death. I hope she ends herself as well.
>>
>>26476811
literally the most fedora post ever posted
>>
>getting mad about this

It's her fucking friends trying to cheer her up, male friends would say exactly the same in that situation. Do you really expect people to be brutally honest in a situation like that? Fuck, I bet even you, OP, would buckle under the pressure to be nice and reassure her that she isn't to blame.
>>
>>26476378
>yesterday there was a thread about girl slit her wrist and hung herself over rich Chad breaking up with her
>lol dumb whore. Chad did nutin wrong

>some beta gets cheated and anhero's
>WHORE HOW COULD SHE DO DAT???

if she broke her heart , that's her fault. But killing himself was not. That's his decision alone.

But I don't get why people must comfort her when she is the one that's still fucking ALIVE
>>
>>26477126

>Suicide causes such great depression and guilt in those who were close to the victim
>I hope she ends herself as well.

You know what is really going to happen?
She is going to be distraught for several months. But after some time, her mind would have adapted to the loss. She doesn't think about him any more. She might meet a new man who takes pity on her for the suffering she went through. She will marry and live a normal life and never even think about him again.

Killing yourself does nothing in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't even make a dent in the universe.
>>
>>26476378
>having popular Stacy gf
>excepting her to not cheat on you

She is popular for a reason you know. And this reason in not her personality
>>
>>26477176
because there is a fundamental difference.
while chads are ego centric shits, they at least understand the concept of relationships and why having a good girlfriend is a thing ou should prize and preserve.
stacies on the other hand don't value good relationships, and they can simply walk out on one without any reason to provide, can even go down to minor things like "lack of excitement" which is completely irrelevant thing to complain about because men never suffer from lack of excitement in relationship, they are just grateful for being in one as opposed to being single
>>
>>26477176
You can't comfort a cadaver
>>
>>26476552
I know of a guy that was always away for work, he earned 50k a month, yes, a month.
And his wife got pregnant from some dick while he was working.
>>
>>26477245
>stacies on the other hand don't value good relationships, and they can simply walk out on one without any reason to provide

Chad does the exact same thing. You do have some truths. Women will rationalize being a shitty gf and leave while guys will acknowledge he's gonna be the douchebag and pump and dump her
>>
>>26477042
Fuck off and die. Please just do that
>>
File: 1454482670139.jpg (381 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1454482670139.jpg
381 KB, 1000x750
>realize that all women are whores and globalization is imminent
I mean...what other option does he have at that point?
>>
>>26476426
>>26476378
please do this ophee
>>
>>26476378
>depression
>having anything to do with girls or gfs

this is why i hate failed normies
>>
File: 1452907196077.jpg (67 KB, 454x563) Image search: [Google]
1452907196077.jpg
67 KB, 454x563
This man is
This man.....
>>
>>26477144
Anything that lets you have your cake and eat it.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.