[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanon here, I fucked up. How do I drop an orbiter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: asteroid-hits-earth-2.jpg (95 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
asteroid-hits-earth-2.jpg
95 KB, 400x300
Femanon here, I fucked up. How do I drop an orbiter?
>>
>>26473942
Kill yourself senpai. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
File: are_ya_alright.jpg (341 KB, 1004x605) Image search: [Google]
are_ya_alright.jpg
341 KB, 1004x605
>>26473942

He's yours now desu
>>
>>26473942
Just the fuck out of here.

>>>/out/
>>
Be honest with him. You'll do him a big favor. Bandaid off quickly etc.
>>
>>26474038
This.

Tell him the truth...it will actually be better for him in the long term.
>>
File: youwishsaidthefish.png (344 KB, 640x450) Image search: [Google]
youwishsaidthefish.png
344 KB, 640x450
>>26473942

That's like adopting a pet and then abandoning it on the streets

OK I'm being a bit facetious. There are two ways: the easy way, and the kind way:

Easy way: Just stop responding to his texts or answering the phone, and if you run into him say you're busy.

Kind way: politely tell him you're moving in a different direction in your life and you're not interested in seeing him any more, and you wish him the best. If he objects, say you've made your decision and request that he be mature enough to honor it.
>>
>>26473942
have breakup sex with him
>>
>>26474062
Yeah but I work in the same building as him.
I know, I really fucked up.
>>
>>26474038
This, just be straight out and say what you want to say.
Even though this is bait, I'm still scared it's the person I'm talking to.
>>
>>26473942
>tell him you love him
>tell him you hate society
>convince him that he should hate society if he loves you
>make a murder-suicide pact with him
>plan to shoot up the school with him
>flake
>use his death to increase your social standing
>profit
>>
Why, take the selfish and manipulative route of course
>>
>>26474090
Not bait, its the truth. I dun goofed
>>
>>26474100
I'm going to do this.
>>
>>26474082
Do you work in the same department? How often do you see him on an average day? Does he have any power over you at work? How close is your orbiter relationship (just a text here and there or does he buy you shit or do you hang out often outside work)?
>>
>>26474161
He works at Walmart, I work in the little tax booth. See him 1-2 times a week. Today was the first time we really hung out and he went full weeb. He was already talking about hanging out again..
>>
File: 1439479949876.png (2 MB, 1422x704) Image search: [Google]
1439479949876.png
2 MB, 1422x704
Fucking leave you fucking reddit normal faggot. You are the reason this board has gone to SHIT.
>>
Why are women so scared of telling someone the truth? It's like cats and water for these bitches.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mTzPpmkdga
>>
>>26474282
They like attention. Also honor is a concept men can only understand it was developed over centuries through bonds on battlefields and hunting grounds
>>
>>26474207
That's not too bad. You made it sound like he was some big time executive and you were his secretary or something.

Yeah, the best way is just to be upfront, direct and honest with him. He'll probably be upset a few days, but he'll get over it and will find some new whore to orbit.

Good luck!
>>
>>26474251
what is this picture supposed to be?
>>
>>26474468
Look up "make her day" on YouTube.
>>
>>26474468
Your position within the male hierarchy on the left unless you do something drastic and take out the Alphas on the right vying for your one and only dream girl.
>>
>>26474468
The traitor
>>
>>26473942
>femanon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
accidentally send him a pic of you sucking chad's cock.
>>
>>26474524
Oh god I remember watching this a long time ago. That stupid girl's fucking face, she loved getting that attention and you knew she was never gonna do shit with him.
>>
>>26474359
Now this is a quality quality post.
>>
>>26473942
Ignore if you don't have the guts to tell him you don't want anything to do with him (including friendship). Otherwise just be upfront with him. If he gets all crazy and continues to communicate with you then you probably made the right choice and dodged a fucking bullet.
>>
>>26474524
I can't take cringy stuff, I am so weak.
>>
>>26474038
This desu honest
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.