[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/the one/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 890612.jpg (316 KB, 822x628) Image search: [Google]
890612.jpg
316 KB, 822x628
What if she appears today? what will you do?
>>
>>26471537
not give a fuck and ignore her because she'll ignore me lol
>>
that picture makes me sad

oorriiggiinnaall
>>
hug
>>
get scared of her and drive her away.
2d doesn't real.
>>
Capture her and force her to explain the magic that just fucking happened.
After that I will experiment on her, publish a series of groundbreaking papers on extracting people, matter and structures from fiction and revolutionize the world.

Thanks, Miku.
>>
She's already gone, i hope shes burning in hell
>>
>>26471537
Catch this legendary pokemon of course.
>>
>>26471537
Keep going about my day as usual.
"The one" is a 2D image on my computer, and I see her everyday.
>>
2d isn't real senpai
>>
Probably fuck it up by accident.
>>
>>26471537
Probably wake up, unfortunately.
>>
>>26471537
Just stare at her, dumbfounded. I wouldn't know what to do next. She'd think I was some sort of creep and go the other way.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.