[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he uses the "a lock that opens to any key is a bad lock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: luthor.png (177 KB, 708x520) Image search: [Google]
luthor.png
177 KB, 708x520
>he uses the "a lock that opens to any key is a bad lock but a key that opens many locks is a master key" analogy often
>>
>>26470921

Seriously? What a joke.

Don't waste your times on real life meme spewing losers
>>
My pee pee is not a key
>>
It's only ever brought up here when shitposters like you try to describe the beliefs of this board, I've never seen someone here (bait aside) use that analogy meaningfully
>>
I hate the fact that so many people treat women as prizes to be won. like wtf, women aren't just your sex slave objects.
>>
>>26470921
I want a gorillion dollars.
>>
>he posts the "thing I don't like plus a smug dickhead reaction image" meme thread
>>
>>26471035
i kek'd

then i kek'd again because my comment wasn't original
>>
>>26470921
women take lots of dicks are skanks. coming up with shit like that is weak and defensive
>>
File: 1383521869214.png (127 KB, 456x578) Image search: [Google]
1383521869214.png
127 KB, 456x578
>he uses the analogy but doesn't accept that logically a male virgin past a certain age must be as valuable as a key that can't open any locks
>>
>>26470921
and what is wrong with it?
a man in order to have lots of sex must have a dominant stance, be assertive, rich, pretty
a woman in order to have lots of sex literally just have to be receptive
>>
>>26471214
+this

original cument
>>
Really there are endless examples it's just common sense

I signal that can broadcasts to a lot of radios is a strong signal

A radio that can pick up different radio stations isn't that impressive.

Any woman can spread her legs and get dick at any time.

A man can spread his legs and get raped by any gay guy at any time, true, bu he's not getting any pussy without effort.
>>
>>26471030
They are, though. Women are incapable of independence.

An all-female organization accomplishes nothing.
An all-male organization kicks ass.

Women ARE annoying children in many ways and it's really shitty how males have to pretend they aren't.

>inb4 "look who's talking /r9k/ loser!!!"

All of /r9k/ knows we're losers. We are very aware we don't measure up. EVERY fucking woman thinks she's Queen Bee. And no, your made up insecurities over not having a personal Christian Grey.
>>
>>26470921
>he pretends that men and women have the same sexual behaviour as each other
>>
>>26471210
both sides of the analogy are accurate models of the situation being considered.

women who are promiscuous are seen as less desirable as long term partners by males because they want ot minimise risk of raising a child that is not their without them knowing due to her infidelity

men who are not desired by any woman , as evidenced by them being adult virgins, are undesirable to women because women want to avoid the possibility that any son they have be unsuccessful with women and unsuccessful at passing on his genes.

so yes, the lock and key analogy works very well.
>>
File: 1370875701548.jpg (10 KB, 157x153) Image search: [Google]
1370875701548.jpg
10 KB, 157x153
>>26470921

>he makes analogies instead of just saying what he thinks
>>
A lock that hasn't been picked is a good lock

A key that couldn't open any doors will be thrown away

Anyway it's all bullshit wordplay and that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.