[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /psychopath/ here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
>most of the normies i knew/know had very little or no sexual relationships
>i had tons of different girls
>i'm not even a normie and never was one
>not even a chad
>mfw

Diagnosed psychopath here,it is indeed true that we are the most attractive people.
>>
you're not special, you're just a husk
>>
post a pic, if you come even close to me i'll let you in on the real life of a psychopath
>>
I'm sorry OP. Hope you get all the help you need. I can't imagine anything more horrible than having no emotions. I would rather have aids than being a psychopath.
>>
>We are the most attractive people...

W-Well, I guess the the doctor was wrong...
Why, Anon? Why I'm so fucking disgusting, then?
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>26468018
Never said i'm special though

>>26468081
I don't need any help,i can manipulate people for my own interests.
>>
>>26468153
Everyone manipulates people on some scale, that's just basic human interaction. But you miss the all the greatest parts of life. You don't know the feeling of a song making you cry or how amazing it can eel when you help a stranger or how beautiful a sunset can be. You live in a cold bubble. You can never have any meaningful connection to another human being. I have a deep and sincere pity for you. I know you probably can't understand it since you don't know what you miss, but believe me, even the lowest, most autistic man-child robot has a richer life than you.
>>
>>26468081
Anon, your bait hurts me inside.
>>
>>26468365
Psychopaths are just unable of "feeling" empathy, they can still experience pleasure.
>>
>>26468434
How can you understand any piece of art without empathy? You are always trapped in your own point of view.
>>
>>26468365
>eatest parts of life. You don't know the feeling of a song making you cry or how amazing it can eel when you help a stranger or how beautiful a sunset can be. You live in a cold bubble. You can never have any meaningful connection to another human being. I have a deep and sincere pity for you. I know you probably can't understand it since you

if you don't feel pleasure you cannot feel pain too
>>
>>26468485
A life without pain sounds horribly empty too.
>>
>>26467980
So you come gloat about it on an anime image board? Pretty sad mang.
>>
I have a friend that says he's a psychopath. He's the most chill guy I know and is very generous, too. Makes me wonder.
>>
why are you making this thread every week or so. real psychopaths have better things to do than post on r9k.
>>
>confusing sex addict with psychopath

Fun fact that isnt even a legit diagnosis.

You gonna green text some stories OP to prove me wrong?
>>
>>26467980
We can make a club OP something with alliteration I tend to enjoy it
>>
File: zyr8mPK.gif (494 KB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
zyr8mPK.gif
494 KB, 400x219
>>26467980

>be psychopath
>father was into some weird ritual bs, just went along with it so he'd leave me alone
>got a job as a forensics tech, just chill out with some asian dude investigating murders
>slice and dice some hookers on the weekends.

Solid life for me, aside from the whole being an psychopath gig.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.