[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You must post ITT if you're proud to be an American. Eurofags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10
File: USA.jpg (248 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
USA.jpg
248 KB, 1024x768
You must post ITT if you're proud to be an American.

Eurofags and third-worlders not welcome. Middle fingers to all the haters.
>>
>>26465884
>2016
>still having blind patriotism.
>>
File: America.jpg (44 KB, 359x450) Image search: [Google]
America.jpg
44 KB, 359x450
>>26465910
You're always welcome to fuck right off if you don't like it.
>>
File: Y3vEU.jpg (98 KB, 963x568) Image search: [Google]
Y3vEU.jpg
98 KB, 963x568
>>26465884
I'm not an American I mean I respect it as a country but it seems to be a bad place to live because of the way it always seems to be getting worse, maybe trump will save it
>>
>>26465958
Have you ever lived here?
>>
File: 1444160872460.jpg (180 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1444160872460.jpg
180 KB, 517x768
>You must post ITT if you're proud to be an American.
>third-worlders not welcome
>>
File: Hegel.jpg (75 KB, 485x584) Image search: [Google]
Hegel.jpg
75 KB, 485x584
>>26465910
There's nothing wrong with loving your country (if for the right reasons). It's not as if the government's attributes are aspects of everyone's patriotism, given it's not uncommon to detest them.
People have the need to feel proud of where they come from, to identify with something beyond their own achievements, and to anchor their identities beyond the ego.
>>26466161
The US manages to be a contemporary 3rd & 1st world country.
>>
File: smug league.png (204 KB, 406x420) Image search: [Google]
smug league.png
204 KB, 406x420
european here
umad i have a bmi in the single digits?
>>
>>26466035
No but I get the feeling I wouldn't want to just by seeing the way your country is spiraling so hard into SJW culture, I wouldn't fit in their because 90% of the shit that comes out of my mouth would be perceived as racist or misogynistic or some shit by all the people trying to get their social brownie points that and the high terror rates mass shooting rates and all the criminals I mean yeah I could get strapped and have protection from that but I'd rather just not have to deal with any of it at all
>>
File: 1221.jpg (47 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
1221.jpg
47 KB, 800x622
>>26466363
>No
All I needed to know to consider your opinion worthy of wiping my ass with.

Suck it
>>
File: freedom.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
freedom.gif
982 KB, 285x171
>tfw uncut American masterrace
Rest of world are you even trying?
>>
File: US of A.jpg (349 KB, 1024x788) Image search: [Google]
US of A.jpg
349 KB, 1024x788
>>26466363
Oh howe are the myghtie ouerthrowen.
>>
>>26466161
>rest of the world depends on our aid
>military or otherwise
>always cleaning up natural disasters in other countries
>inveted the airplane
>invented the internet
>invented the smartphone
>Invented first viable electric car
>invented gps
>Backbone of NATO

3rd world. Right.
>>
>>26467769
>don't even posted anything jingoistic
>state any semblance of pride in being American
>asshurt 3rd worlders flock to the thread to fling shit
What's wrong with these idiots?
>>
America isn't a perfect country, but it pisses me off how everyone wants us to be like Europe.
>>
>>26465884

Canadian here.

I want america to be great again.

I love you guys but I wish my government didn't cozy up to you so much. I love my country too, but politics up here are a long-running joke.
>>
america would be a great country if we got rid of the niggers and spics
>>
move this shit to int or pol
>>
>>26468812
Throw neo-nazis in there too. If you hate America, you should go back in time and live in nazi germany, you fucking traitors.
>>
I use to have an edgy t-shirt with an upside down American flag with the words "WE ARE THE TERRORISTS" under it.

Never had the balls to wear it in public, so I gave it to charity. Now some poor kid is wearing the edgyiest shirt known to man.
>>
>>26465884
>>>/int/ Is that way.
Get the fuck out of here burger boy.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.