[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You find out not only is reincarnation real, but also that you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: reincarnation.jpg (133 KB, 1017x552) Image search: [Google]
reincarnation.jpg
133 KB, 1017x552
You find out not only is reincarnation real, but also that you're destined to have an even worse life than the last each time you reincarnate and that you're currently living the most pleasant life you'll ever get to experience.

How do you respond?
>>
>>26464465
destroy the multiverse so there's nowhere and nowhen to reincarnate to
>>
>>26464500

You succeed but then the multiverse reincarnates into an even worse multiverse with you included in it.
>>
File: 1451311253817.png (268 KB, 602x645) Image search: [Google]
1451311253817.png
268 KB, 602x645
>>26464465
I dont care anymore. Like shitty life can be measured or anything.
>>
I'd probably just say "goddammit"
>>
Not much I can do about it, eh?
>>
>>26464465
>you're destined to have an even worse life than the last
How does karma determine the degree of "worse"?
>>
>>26464716
its retarded gnostic concept of justice for people who cant overcome the fear of nonexistence so dont try to apply logic to it
>>
>>26464587
>>26464716
>>26464754

>muh "BUT YOU CAN'T MEASURE SUFFERING THO"

Autism. Or do you really mean you can't tell any difference between feeling really good vs. feeling really bad? Like you'd totally be indifferent between ending up in prison and getting HIV from a cellmate beating and raping you vs. having a cute gf and a job that pays you tons of cash for little work in return?
>>
>>26465440
What is Karma and how does karma know what situation is good enough for your next reincarnation?
>>
>>26464465
I'd become politician and start WW3 so no life will ever exist on this planet again.
>>
>>26465522

There isn't any karma, you just get born into a worse life each successive time.
>>
>>26465535

Read the thread before posting, we already went through this concept:

>>26464500
>>26464529
>>
>>26464465

I just hope my reincarnation isn't like Bedazzled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xUnFbyqNr4
>>
>>26464465
Darn, seems like I'm getting jipped. I only get to live one life
>>
>>26465539
How can you be so sure that the next life will be worse?
>>
>>26465635

Because it's a hypothetical scenario I created for this thread you autistic piece of shit.
>>
File: African Helmeted Turtle.jpg (33 KB, 990x660) Image search: [Google]
African Helmeted Turtle.jpg
33 KB, 990x660
maybe everybody gets to be a human once? then from there you go down the food chain. i'd be pretty okay with that.
>>
>>26465440
There are people who feel pleasure by stabbing you while having sex with you. You must be literally retarded to try to base justice on feels.
>>
This will happen what will you do about it.
>No don't say that, you can't do anything about it.

OP this thread is so dumb.
>>
>>26466436

>There are people who feel pleasure by stabbing you while having sex with you.

There's still a net suffering you can figure out after factoring in masochism.

>justice

No one said anything about justice. Again, you'd have to be completely retarded to not recognize the basic concept of some situations being more or less preferable by you than other situations. If not, please go die in a fire since you don't believe in a quality difference between that situation vs. inheriting a million dollars.
>>
>>26465440
it's not being able to tell feeling good from bad, it's understand that even if you had a better life, that life would have suffering in it too. and since you are in a good life, even a little suffering feels like a lot. you will still suffer relatively the same no matter what
>>
>>26464465
I dont respond cus i wont remember this shit anyway

wubba lubba dub dub!
>>
>>26466485

There's a difference between actually responding to a scenario vs. trying to argue that the scenario won't happen. Responding to a hypothetical with "but what if it worked this way instead" defeats the purpose of a hypothetical.
>>
File: Mrfreeze.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mrfreeze.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
Freeze the universe and keep it in stasis forever.
>>
>>26465440
Some people like pain, some things are good for some but bad for others, it's all very twisted world. You can't really measure it in Karma.

The world is not black and white. Thinking it's black and white is the definition of autism, so please don't use words like that. It's always the most autistic people that use that word. I mean it's saturday night and you are on r9k and you your calling other people mentally disabled because of your rigid concept of karma.
>>
>>26466564

This is the first valid method to avoid suffering posted in this thread. Good job, anon.
>>
Attain nirvana and fade from the reincarnation cycle?
>>
>>26464465
rape spree, capture many wives and run into the forest
>>
>>26466574

>Some people like pain

It doesn't matter. At the end of the day, you will have some sets of circumstances you dislike more than others. If this weren't true, you would just lie there and let yourself starve to death since no new set of circumstances would seem definitively preferable to you. This argument is terrible, I don't know why the muh subjectivity meme is so popular.
>>
>>26466513
Yes. I absolutely love individuals like you who use words that they dont even know the meaning of. I guess I have to accept that your iq is somewhere between mentally retarded and lower average. I can understand that mentally handicapped could view the world as red or blue, good or bad.

Enjoy your confused life anon believing everyone who doesnt fit your "right" criteria is an idiot.
>>
>>26466574
pain =! suffering
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.