[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf just admitted she fucked Chad last weekend >day before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1455388702141.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1455388702141.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
>gf just admitted she fucked Chad last weekend
>day before valentines day
>feel sick

What do /r9k/? Feels pretty bad man
>>
>trusting a woman
retard
>>
>gf

wrong board faggot, no sympathy for failed normies
>>
I do feel bad for you anon, but you brought it upon yourself.

Never compete for a girl.
>>
Normie life.
Normie problems.
>>
lmao give up on girls dudelerino
not in le u will never succeed way, but they're really not worth the effort you put into them
>>
>>26463591
tell her you have big plans for valentines day sound excited about it maybe use a hint that you might propose marriage
go to nice restaurant dress smart/semi formal
be extra polite/charming
propose break up publicly
offer to split bill
take separate taxi home
>>
Break up with her
>>
>>26463963
Nigga, his girlfriend fucked another man.

OP, just run through chads house blasting IT G MA, wu tang clan or maybe rammstein.

but i mean, you're probably limited to friends/resources...
>>
>>26463591
She just admitted it? Is she trying to reconcile?
>>
>>26464028
dude if he doesn't do a big break up chad's doing to be balls deep in her before he can say valentines day
acting polite shows it doesn't bother him and its going to hit her all at once she totally fucked up her relationship, she told him RIGHT before valentines day because she wants him to explode get angry break up with her so she doesn't feel guilty about getting chad to dick her down on hallmarkromancecardsellathon day
>>
>>26463591
>Having a gf

Yeah, you don't belong here. Try /adv/.
>>
Try your best not to let it get to you

Sounds like she was stringing you along and turning you into a play thing.

Don't give her the satisfaction of letting it affect you.

Im here to shitpost with you anon.
>>
>>26463591

What's the point of this post? If it were true you wouldn't be on this image board with such a meme response, you'd be feeling feverish

And for the record, women like to do this kind of shit. They break up on special dates like birthdays or Valentine's Day, then fuck Chad right after. They are evil cunts like that
>>
Really? Reaaaaaaaaaallly? You don't know what to do to such a degree that you felt the need to post about it?

That level of pathetic is exactly why she cheated on your pussy ass in the first place, you worthless cuck.

To most people I'd say: dump her, cut her out completely and move on with your life.

But to you I say: kill yourself you piece of shit.
>>
File: notwelcome.jpg (55 KB, 438x300) Image search: [Google]
notwelcome.jpg
55 KB, 438x300
>>26463591
Normie cuck. Get out of here.
>>
>>26463591
choke her out
>>
>>26463591
Kill her then kill him and then (if you want to) kill yourself.

>>26463963
Or do this
>>
>>26463591
Dude, just beat the shit out of her to the point of permanent disfigurement. You'll go to jail, but it will teach her and her friends a lesson about cheating. Take one for the team, man.
>>
>I bet you never cheated once or even had side chicks she knew about.
>I bet you had something beta and romantic as fucked planned for valentines day not involving her spreading her asscheeks.
>Probably even wanted to marry her.

When will normies learn?
>>
I want my gf to fuck black men honestly. How do I convince her to cuck me on valentines?
>>
>Find a bug chaser on craigslist
>jerk him off and save his semen
>Put it on your condom when you fuck your gf tomorrow

She will contract aids and even better she may get pregnant.
>>
File: 21131223.jpg (11 KB, 407x378) Image search: [Google]
21131223.jpg
11 KB, 407x378
you must avenge your honor. kill sloot and castrate chad
>>
>>26463591
give her a heart shaped box of feces for valentines day
>>
File: 1441234325628.jpg (21 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1441234325628.jpg
21 KB, 251x242
Why don't normies move to the literal millions of websites dedicated to them and their petty """"""""problems"""""""?
>>
File: 1454717454338.jpg (24 KB, 314x295) Image search: [Google]
1454717454338.jpg
24 KB, 314x295
>>26464957

they dont need a normies perspective to their problems.

"hey normiebook i just cant get a gf. what should I do?"
>"just be yourself, norman. You're a nice guy, who wouldn't want to have you as a bf? :)"

fuck that.
>>
>>26464946
or lace the chocolates with poison
>>
>>26464098
i-i-it's okay you d-did that, c-can i propose?

Tbh, she'd probably just think it's okay from that point?

all im saying is, it's a good opportunity to run through a niggas house, YOLO right?
>>
Just watch the Naked Gun. If you don't feel better after 15 minutes. It's probably time to go out.
>>
>>26463591
time stamp op or this is bait
>>
>>26465103
what no, you don't outright say you're going to propose you sort of hint at it like make a big deal about it being valentines day and you been thinking about your relationship and want to do something 'special'
desu it's not even really expensive like other anon said just add up what you'd normally spend on a few dates and realize you don't have that expense anymore so it's a one time upfront thing
best thing about it is that it's not even really petty revenge because it's more like burning a bridge. bridge burning is good because she can't come back later and be like it was one mistake i made in the heat of the moment. sort of surprising her with half the bill also lets her know you don't have anymore responsibility for her and gives you a chance to calm but assertively chastise her to get the new guy to pay for her or just tell her how irresponsible she is. and different rides home let's her know without a doubt you're going separate ways.
The cherry on top is if she flips out and acts like a fool during it. Plus she can't be snide and drop the let's just be friends cliche since you're just on a friendly outing for the break up.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.