[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where will I meet her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: wallet.jpg (230 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
wallet.jpg
230 KB, 1280x960
I want to meet and talk with an introverted girl who likes to spend all day inside, but also has some crazy delusions of grandier in terms of changing society or the way people think.

... But If I sign up for a dating site, all I'll meet are the "I love rock climbing, drinking, hanging out with my guuurrrrlfrieeeeends!!!" chicks.

How does one get around this?
>>
You don't

The introverts are getting cordoned off by the stacies.
They get put into support groups, all female roleplaying groups, mental institutions. Or they have submitted to some other dominant force that keeps them under lock and key.

Your only option is becomeing a trans and joining the all female narcotics anonymous.
>>
>>26462870
I know you're being facetious, but if introverted girls are brought along with their friends to hang out, where is the best "group orientated" place to meet them? What kinds of groups should I get into?

Because honestly my hobbies are constantly shifting, but they're never anything that is really group orientated/ requires that some of gear up + get together aspect
>>
>>26462792
There's no such thing as an introverted girl, OP
>>
File: 1449193328155.png (135 KB, 483x442) Image search: [Google]
1449193328155.png
135 KB, 483x442
>>26463279
Introverted doesn't mean anti-social you fucking idiot, and even if it did there technically are plenty around (except they're batshit insane and not worth going for)

But even the most introverted girl is dragged along for social events like >>26462870 put it
>>
File: 1sgtz0ve.wizardchan.pikarain.gif (709 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1sgtz0ve.wizardchan.pikarain.gif
709 KB, 500x375
>>26462792
It's probably pretty hard to find people who like spending all day inside. Maybe try breaking into their homes? Or maybe libraries or grocery markets at 2 am. Just enjoy your loneliness, OP.
>>
File: 1453586211690.gif (766 KB, 414x650) Image search: [Google]
1453586211690.gif
766 KB, 414x650
There's no "secret" to it, just go out and meet them. They'll be the quiet ones in a crowd that aren't always there.
>>
File: demonlocated.jpg (18 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
demonlocated.jpg
18 KB, 480x480
>>26463480
"WHERE" do I meet them then
If I go to some stupid bar or club, all you'll get is the "WOOOOOOOO LETS GET CURAAAAZY!!!" shit. Book clubs maybe? But then wouldn't that be just a bunch of old people? Like- I know they hang out on the internet somewhere. But WHERE?
>>
>>26462929
Id say its less about the place and more about being able to spot the introverted one in the group. That said, nerdier circles will have higher concentration of your desired levels of autism. Find nerdy hobby shops with weekly gathering. Shit like that
>>
>>26464188
>Find nerdy hobby shops with weekly gathering. Shit like that
More specifically?
>>
>>26463582
My sister has a couple of very shy friends but they often go to clubs and such because they're invited. They don't really like it there and such but still go.

I'd say go to all those places and find the people who look the most like they don't want to be there. Thing is, in those places they also have their guards high as shit.

You'll mostly meet that kind of girl in classes or seminars or so on outside of that, they don't really go to a lot of book clubs and stuff either.
>>
>tfw introvert internet gf

I WILL MEET HER AND MAKE HER MY WIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26462792
When will you meet her ? Never
Where will you meet her ? You won't

Why do you think wizards are a thing ? Some of them are just too undesirable even for women who want the betabucks, but I've seriously seen some that weren't completely ugly, and simply didn't want to lower their standards. Our dream girls aren't anywhere to be found, they don't exist. Either lower you standards and accept Stacy trash are all there is, or remain a wizard. I myself want to go down the path of magic for this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.