[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cleanse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: high-functioning-sociopath[1].png (123 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
high-functioning-sociopath[1].png
123 KB, 500x291
Remind me again why we aren't murdering anybody who isn't young, white and hetero-normative?

Trannies are delusional and fucked in the head.

Retards are genetically unpure and we'd better off as a species not wasting resources on them

Autists are leeches (sorry guys. I'll off myself when the time comes too. we deserve it)

Fags don't breed or contribute to society. They just leech and eventually die.

Oldfags are all stuck in the past and unable to learn practical skills, as well as being unable to let go of ye olde political values that are ruining this country.

The mexicans are leeches and genetically unpure

Same with the blacks.

The asians are alright, but none of their women ever talk to me, so burn the whole lot of them.

/i've come to say me peace. and there it is.
>>
>le whiteboi's impotent rage

top kuk
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 310x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 310x233
>white bois mad because they have weak genes and every race they mix with becomes the other race
>they have black people because we have the most dominate genes
>>
>>26462119

We all came out of africa......Then how did white people come to exist, fag?
>>
>>26462157
whitebros are the most adaptable species. obv
>>
>>26462157

evil mad scientist Yakub created the white demons
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 386x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 386x259
>>26462157
The point is you have weak genes that are easily washed out by other races. Black people have the most masculine genes and that is why you hate is the most. Any race that mixes with us becomes black.
>>
>>26462193
Yakub did good then.
>>
File: image.jpg (252 KB, 1023x1288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
252 KB, 1023x1288
>>26462219
And any race mixed with white becomes a the other race. Take this girl for example, half white but looks full Asian.
>>
>>26462219

Why would such dominant genes be such cucks to society then? explain that shit nigger.
>>
>>26462245
Black people have masculine genes and white people have feminine genes. You were meant to be wiped out.
>>
Psychopaths are the "charming, calculating, manipulating" ones, sociopaths are the ones with "low-impulse control, a history of reckless behavior, and a tendency to lack the capacity to make long-term plans."

Idiots always want to label themselves as sociopaths as opposed to psychopaths because it makes them sound smarter. Chances are you've met a real-life psychopath or sociopath before, and probably did not regard them as a person you'd like to emulate in any way.
>>
>>26462287

Youve got that backwards.

Sociopaths are the charismatic that have self-control.
>>
>>26462285

Then why is the entire world cucks to the UK/US/Russian white empire?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x291
So you're going to kill yourself cringe sociopath man?
>>
>>26462377

If i must.
>>
>>26462413
Sounds like a good plan then minus all the other parts.
>>
>>26462311

Wrong, idiot. Although both types wouldn't feel any remorse for killing someone, the difference is that the psychopath is the type of person who plans out "the perfect murder" because they enjoy the feeling of power, whereas a sociopath is the type of person who stabs someone in the street for their shoes.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/features/sociopath-psychopath-difference?page=2

http://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/02/12/differences-between-a-psychopath-vs-sociopath/

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wicked-deeds/201401/how-tell-sociopath-psychopath
>>
>>26462475
kek

Not until I get to watch the world burn though.

mah bucket list.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNDgwMDM5NDM4.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNDgwMDM5NDM4.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>26462497
<- Sociopath
>>
>>26462243
half white is still half pure, yellowkek
>>
>>26462497
I'm an actual psychopath that was born with it. People who identify as sociopaths online are usually neckbeards playing evil. They lack any kind of direct aggression and are usually a passive aggressive slimeballs.

Doing it for the power I guess is accurate I'm not sure. I think it's rooted in being insatiably sadistic. Yes we are superficially charming and manipulating. I have pretty good impulse control since I have never been in jail but I am wired to being reckless and destructive. It just gets suppressed usually or channelled into things. Most people will never know they met a psychopath due to the charming part. But if you know someone with an abusive alcoholic dad that's a psychopath. Lots of them in powerful corporate positions too.
>>
>>26461965
Daily reminder that OP is a non-white, racist, autistic degenerate.
>>
>>26461965
you forgot to get in your hug box today didn't you OP? It must not be very fun being as mad as you are
>>
>>26462729
"Half-pure" is an oxymoron.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.