[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons, why do you victimize poor betas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1408662622309.gif (61 KB, 505x2928) Image search: [Google]
1408662622309.gif
61 KB, 505x2928
Femanons, why do you victimize poor betas
>>
why don't you date people you're not attracted to OP ?
>>
>>26461710

not dating =/= victimizing, nigger
>>
>>26461710

There's nothing wrong with not dating people you're not attracted to, the problem is that a lot of girls chase the worst kind of men.

(Not OP though)
>>
pic is lame as fuck. If you actually think that way, you're lame as fuck also OP.
>>
Because women already have one vagina in their life
>>
>>26461739
how is anything in the OP victimizing ?
>>26461754
someone being attractive doesn't make them a worst kind of man, id say the people on here are significantly worse just based off some of the things ive read
>>26461762
this
>>
>>26461710
Because they won't date me t.b.h
>>
>>26461754
>I'm able to rate other men

I'm sure you're better than most of them
>>
Oh man if only being muscular and good looking guaranteed a bitch wouldnt do this to you
Im tall and fit, maybe not the most handsome, and fairly successful for my age and I just got left for a disgusting greasy fat guy. You seriously have no idea how this shit works. Actually I dont even know how this works. How the fuck does this work?
>>
>>26461804
I don't know about how bad are /r9k/ users, but you can tell that chad type men are scumbags and women don't deserve that type of men. I don't say women deserve males like the ones on /r9k/ either.
>>
>>26461842
>you can tell
how ? youre generalizing that any man women find desirable is scum based on.. ? basically implying women cant properly choose a boy on their own thats "good for them"
>>
>>26461804

I didn't even look at OP's image.

>why don't you date people you're not attracted to OP ?
answer to OP's
>Femanons, why do you victimize poor betas
>>
>>26461873
OPs image implies a man has been victimized because a girl that put him in the "friend zone" goes after the muscular, taller more attractive guy in the end
>>
>>26461864

I am not saying that about all women, but a lot of women choose disgusting men these days just because they're alpha.
I'd rather date a 6-7/10 with a kind heart than a 10/10 bitch.
>>
>>26461902
>disgusting men
how are they disgusting ?
>>
>>26461922

Have you ever met a chad man?

>Manipulative
>Acts like women are sex toys
>Definitely not a good choice for marriage
>Some of them just pick up girls and then leave
>>
>>26461902
women know they can date hot trashy guys because you'll settle for them when they are 30 and want stability / klids
>>
>>26461997
ive dated a "chad," youre literally creating an archetype that doesnt exist in reality and asserting it's a common choice for women because girls choose other men over you , therefore there's something wrong with their judgement/those men
>>
>>26461686

This picture is so true...

>Let's just be friends, I don't want to be with anyone right now
>She suddenly meets some random guy
>He's my boyfriend and I can't meet with you anymore, because he doesn't like that

SHE JUST MET THE GUY, I knew her for few years.

>looks
>money
>social status

Nothing else matters to normies. Seriously. I just stopped wasting time on them. I live for myself.
>>
>>26461997
Not him but as much as I hate to say it every Chad I've met personally has been a better person than me and than most around me. They're unconditionally kind, strong and dependable.
>>
>>26462030

I've seen these guys IRL. We all did. Believe me.

>>26462009
That's a fucked up choice if you ask me.
>>
>>26462072
so your anecdotal experience ad ad populum fallacy is greater than my own anecdotal experience
>>26462061
and this guys anecdotal experience ? the fuck outta here nigga
>>
>>26461894

That's definitely not victimization then. It's only natural for females to go for the alpha males.
>>
>>26462123
and its natural for guys to like pretty girls over ugly
>>
>>26461686
It's easy
It's cheap
It gives validation
You let it happen
I don't think teenage girls realize how much it hurts guys
Women who still do this through their 20s/30s/beyond have serious maturity problems
I think the 15 year old that does this is just being a typically self-centered immature asshole and might not know it or care because their empathy is compromised due to immaturity
>>
>>26462154

I completely agree.

I'll have the last reply, faggot.
>>
>>26462123
r9k gets their panties in a twist about women going for alpha men when it's just natural. Welcome to hypergamy. Eventually they will realize the way men love women isn't the way women love men.
>>
>>26462176

Women are children. Literally. Their whole life they are treated like children, so why would they act different? Watch Bill Blurr on youtube, he explains women well.
>>
File: 1455185119383.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1455185119383.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>26461686
There's nothing wrong with women going for other men (unless she's a cheating whore). I wouldn't want to go out with a woman who isn't attracted to me, though.

If no woman will go for you, just wait for the Japanese to equip their sex bots with artificial wombs and there will be literally nothing good a real woman can do that a robofu can't.
>>
>>26462293

Bill Burr definitely has some gems, but doesn't nail it completely. I'd rather recommend some mgtow channel that doesn't spew pure hate, but even then, you should take it with a grain of salt.
>>
>>26462176
>>26462293
They do it intentionally.

They know men want sex more than women and this means they can fuck the top 5% of men in their 20s instead of the betas doting on them hoping for a monogamous relationship, they know we will still be waiting for them when they hit 30 so they can divorce us and receive alimony and child support for other mens' kids while we live paycheck to paycheck in a studio apartment. They like this arrangement and they intend to keep it that way.

Part of the process involves pigeonholing you into their normy pecking order with constant verbal abuse and social ostracization if you don't comply.

They know we care about ethics and morality and this is a weakness, they try to make it seem as though we are somehow magically bad people for getting upset when someone we are totally in love with and want a proper relationship with ditches us for someone who is obviously solely interested in sex.

Some Chads are "nice guys", but they are snapped up very quickly and go off to live a perfect life somewhere. The 2011 friendzoney "nice guys finish last" *tips fedora* meme is basically true.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.