[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there even anything you can go out and do without friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1411570469595.jpg (94 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
1411570469595.jpg
94 KB, 800x680
Is there even anything you can go out and do without friends without feeling like a loser??
>>
>>26461550
Hiking maybe?
>>
Go nature hiking. Its peaceful, solitary, and you get exercise and sunlight, which most robots are in dire need of.
>>
File: salt_spring_course.jpg (96 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
salt_spring_course.jpg
96 KB, 540x960
Like the other anons said, hiking is a good solo activity. Also consider disc golf.
>>
I'm not sure eventually anything you do is gonna get old and it'll be the same thing over again youll feel the same. Ggo places and meet people you need a hobby job or a something in common with them and to not be so shy accept yourself and your flaws
>>
M O P E D S
O
P
E
D
S
>>
Photography.
I used to go out alone at all hours, with my camera, even though I had friends. You will get some interesting shots, maybe a new hobby and if you're chill you might even meet some interesting people.
>>
>>26461813
Mopeds are the certified vehicle of /r9k/.
>drivers license not required
>not masculine or powerful in the least
>not freeway legal
>relatively cheap, especially at lower cc's
Go out and get one now
>>
>>26461550
well solo clubbing is macho tier. ofc you have to go to women. else you look like loser without friends.
>>
>>26461870
been thinking about getting a camera. have never been able to decide on one. i research a bunch but then get lost in it all

also, biking is a good hobby when it's not the middle of winter
>>
>>26461813
>>26461914
And listen to the Vice City OST while doing it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-xpJRwIA-Q
>>
>>26461941
I just use my phone now. I can tale almost limitless print quality shots. I still have my old Nikon and lenses though. I should sell it.
>>
>>26462027
Can take not can tale
>>
>>26461550
[Spoiler]vandalism[/spoiler]
Spreadin the gospel of kek on the street corner
Anything you can justify as "performance art"

Coffee shop and laptop
Library/book store and laptop
Bar and laptop
Concert
Drum circle (trust me they all shit so dont worry bout sucking)
Shopping(possibly typical stacy tactic)
Your FLGS and/or FLCS

Going for a hike ride or drive
Gardening/yard work
Fishing
I don't think i'd recommend hunting by youself unless you are really seasoned.but i'm hardly only to comment on that really.
>>
>>26461550
Smoke weed AND go hiking
>>
>>26462088
Last PRIDE parade there was this lame drum circle group. They looked like they were having a great time though. A great way to get to go to fun events with people you know. Who cares if yah have to wear a rainbow wig or hang with Tumbler. They looked like they were having a blast!
>>
>I don't think i'd recommend hunting by youself unless you are really seasoned.but i'm hardly only to comment on that really.

I feel like you could, but you would probably learn slower. As long as you don't take undue risks and aren't a dumbass it could be an option, probably not an ideal one though
>>
WHAT IF YOUCLIVE IN A AN AREA WITH TERRAIN UNSUITABLE TO HIKING???

MAYBE OP LIVES IN LAS VEGAS YOU DUMB PRIVILEGED NORMALFAGS
>>
>>26462173
THAT'S ENTIRELY OKAY, HE CAN TAKE UP ROLLERBLADING, MAYBE JOIN A ROLLERBLADE GANG. THE FASHION OPPORTUNITIES ARE UGE!
>>
>>26462107
Real robots can't smoke weed because they lack the social connections to obtain it.
>>
>>26462173
Either start gambling or start hanging out in Rick's pawn shop all day.
>>
Running
Bicycling
Graffiti
Shopping
Hiking and photography like other anons said
>>
You could go to the gym. Most go solo. Side effect is getting ripped. Library for their excellent huge art books. Do you live near the water? I see a lot of people standing and paddling surf board type dealios.
>>
I am so beta that I fear of going hiking because I might get robbed
>>
>>26462601
it's my rest day :(

goddammit i just don't want to be alone i guess. will kill self
>>
File: 1441573871258.jpg (26 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1441573871258.jpg
26 KB, 640x427
>>26461550
go bird watching
>>
Join some lame/cute/local board game group
I would totally do that if I was lonely.
I imagine the members are like Simon Pegg and nick frost
>>
>>26461550
cocaine makes you feel pretty good regardless of the social situation
>>
Visiting an art gallery, most things that require silence are good loner activities
>>
>>26461550
Library. Meet nerdy girls studying. Worst case you find interesting books to read about something that you find interesting
>>
>>26461688
I've done this, you just end up with more energy and clarity which makes you more aware of how much of a loser you are. At least when your brain is foggy it's hard to comprehend how much of a fuck up you really are.
>>
>>26464505
This is silly. How can having more clarity and energy be negative? That's like saying you should turn down a lottery prize because it will make you realize how poor you were.
>>
>>26464461
This is actually my fantasy of "the worst sceniario beside homelessness". I would just spend few hours daily if I have time in library and read but I wouldnt try to meet girls. There are mostly none anyway and there is no point in that because by the time I would do this I would no longer care but just pass time by reading some philosophy or something until death. Not the most exciting of lives but it wouldnt be that bad.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.