[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would any girl want to be your gf? Even if you were a girl,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1447782269523.gif (35 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1447782269523.gif
35 KB, 499x499
Why would any girl want to be your gf?

Even if you were a girl, you wouldn't look twice at a guy who resembled the current you
>>
Girls are picky and hold out for Chad. ;_;
>>
They are unattractive and desperate like they think I am, but in reality I am not, because I am a robot
>>
>>26460593
That's objectively untrue
I have known quite a few girls who have expressed interest, from afar many do see me as a potential mate
It's just that I'm incredibly socially anxious, and avoidant
>>
File: rodger_1.jpg (264 KB, 1047x1572) Image search: [Google]
rodger_1.jpg
264 KB, 1047x1572
>>26460666
sure thing, elly
>>
Because I take tren and testosterone and have a good body with a 2:1 shoulder waist ratio.
Lots of girls want to be my gf generally until I open my mouth or they find out what a loser i am.
>>
Because I'm tall and handsome.
>>
>>26460677
I know how it sounds when put like that, but honestly I have had girls approach me and act flirty
I don't doubt that it's the same for most robots
>>
>>26460695
>>26460740
>>26460713
fuck off normie vermins
>>
>>26460765
Fuck off cunt just because I decided to do something about my horrible body doesnt make me a normie. I ordered my gear online because speaking to people makes me cry and I am as quiet as a mouse.
Lots of robots are attractive, do you not remember the faces of r9k threads.
My problem is everything about my brain.
>>
>>26460593
I have long hair and spaghetti is delicious
>>
>>26460818
>Lots of robots are attractive, do you not remember the faces of r9k threads.
/r9k/ is normie central these days
>>
>>26460841
there are plenty of physically attractive KHVs, are they normies?
>>
>>26460874
>you can't be a robot if you are six feet tall
>you can't be a robot if you are not balding
>you can't be a robot if you are capable of growing a beard
>you can't be a robot if you have dick longer that 4 in
>you can't be a robot if you live in yurop
>you can't be a robot if you live separate from your parents
>you can't be a robot if you are not a school dropout
>you can't be a robot if you are employed
>you can't be a robot if you breathe air
>you can't be a robot if you can prove your existence
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.