[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grandpa is Vistiting my neet castle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: alphagrandpa.jpg (59 KB, 590x637) Image search: [Google]
alphagrandpa.jpg
59 KB, 590x637
HELP!

My Grandpa want's to come to our house, i am a filthy neet and everything is half rotten and dirty, we destroyed almost all doors in brother vs sister bashing.

Now he want's to come and stay here for 2 days, we don't even have a functional bedroom for him that isn't infested with roaches and dirt.

He comes because he want's to buy me things, a new couch and shit, but if he sees this mess here..oh god.

He comes only because i told him i need money for a new couch paint for the walls and new carpets, as you can tell this is a lie, i just want to buy more neet stuff, like a new pc, and one thing not neety, a fence for my garden, so i can get outside withouth people looking at me.

He want's to go fucking OUT with me, to an restaurant, and wandering in the woods, wtf..i can't do this, i have fucking anxiety! But he will make me do it..shit.

He want's me to be a normie like him robots! What should i do?

My house is so fucked up, he buyed it for me.

He will go insane and beat me to death, he is 88 but an alpha and fit as fuck. He even lifts weights and is gaming on Nintendo DS, i know he is a great grandfather, but i am scared that he hates me forever if he sees this shithole ive created.

I love him, what should i do? He thinks i should work and all this stuff, and he is very disapointed about me.

If he sees this, and if i tell him i can't get out with him he will fucking kick me out of this house shieeet.

What should i do? I don't know what to tell him to not come, he knows all my filthy little lies.

Please help me :(
>>
File: these pretzels.png (593 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
these pretzels.png
593 KB, 768x432
>>26460243

y dont u just die?
>>
Sounds like you literally have to kill yourself. Or, try running away. You're completely, completely, completely fucked.
>>
>>26460287
How do you think i got this fucking house? I wanted to kill myself, swallowed too much pills but someone found me and they pumped everything out in the hospital, after that my grandparrents gave me everything, but i ain't changing, i am a filthy worthless neet that need's to be gassed, i live in germany, so it's even worse, refugees are making my life hard enough, now i have to deal with this shit too, try living nextdoors to an refugee camp, or hall, a former handball hall, it's just 500 meters away it's the hell, but thank god i have doberman that protects me. They are scared too hell if they see him.
>>
>>26460243

>shitposting
>shitposting
>shitposting
>shitposting
>shitposting
>>
>>26460325
And if you kill yourself, leave a note of apology to your grandfather. this is the only way he'll forgive you.
>>
>>26460340
It's not im trying to get HELP REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
start cleaning the shit hole up. like now. not in 10 minutes. now. get everything in as tip top shape as you can. warn him before he comes out to visit that the place is a dump, which is why you need his help in the first place. maybe if you can get your dirty pampers mountain and the other various shit from your horde in a semi-liveable state, he won't think you're completely worthless. maybe he will understand if you take it from a 2/10 to a 5 or 6/10 and still give you money to blow on drugs, booze, and vidya. and that social anxiety shit just suck it up for one fucking day and spend some time with your pappap before he kicks the bucket you selfish sack of shit.
>>
>>26460243
Eat shit you fucking worthless NEET
>>
Look at his eyes, he survived ww2, half of his family killed himself because hitler did so.

They loved him, me and him hate jews and mudslimes, but he want's me to work.

I love him, he would fit great in /pol/

But one thing he doesn't believe is that if i work i support the jews, and don't get more as i do now with welfare, aka hartz4 aka neetbux
>>
Fucking clean that shit hole and blame all the other shit on refugees and jews
Works every time
>>
>>26460243
Stay with a friend/Just leave the fucking house, blame your sister for everything

Joking aside though. Take a loan, hire some people to clean it up?
>>
>>26460371
I think you are right, thank you anon, will do it, i will just swallow the blue pill for 2 days, hope i got some left..
>>
>>26460243
>we destroyed almost all doors in brother vs sister bashing
haha what
>>
>>26460444
damn straight. trips confirms. now get to work comrade. you can do this. think positive constructive thoughts. you have been needing to do this for a long time now.

i want to believe.
>>
>>26460466
my sister has some anger problems, and when we drink it's like two angry bulls destroying everything in their way.. we are so fucking retarded, i hate my life.

We destroyed at least 20 doors in our life, glass doors, wooden doors..one would hide from the other behind it and insults them, it's furious, it's autism in it's purest form kek
>>
He looks like a badass

I wonder what guys like him really think of their millennial offspring?
>>
>>26460527
>born in 1928
One can only imagine. Still, at least he will not live to see his country turn white-minority.
>>
>>26460503
Your relationship sounds really passionate
Pleas tell me more
>>
After reading the OP I was going to suggest getting some Home Depot Mexicans if you happened to live in the southwest US. That would have been your answer right there. Slave labor basically. Seeing as how you live in Germany maybe you could hire some refugees to do work for dirt wage? I don't know if mudslides have the stalwart work ethic of Mexicans, or the lack of self worth to get the messy business done, but I suggest you try to set the standard. ASSERT YOUR UBERMENCH YOU FLUORIDATED PUSSY.

MAKE THE REFUGEES INTO GERMANYS HOME DEPOT MEXICANS.
>>
>>26460503
Blame your sister and you can split your grandfathers anger 50/50
>>
>>26460766
We did some perverted doctor games at the age of 8, but that was it.
>>
Pics of filthy house OP?
>>
>>26460527
Well the only thing he thinks about now is football.
But besides that, he really fucking hates Islam. But still he votes CDU all the time hes just too old to get it.
>>
>>26460833
My Phone is dead but i can get some pics from my sister4, delivering soon just wait.
>>
>>26460503
You seem like you deserve this t.b.h.
>>
>>26460243
where do you live OP ill help clean up the place for you
>>
File: Grifo_mágico.jpg (450 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Grifo_mágico.jpg
450 KB, 1600x1200
>>26460842

>1928
>germany

was he nazi with hitler? looking for poles?
>>
File: IMG_20160213_192040.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160213_192040.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
this is one of the rooms of horror
>>
>>26461036
What the fuck is that sawdust looking shit on the floor?
>>
>>26461066
my sister held guineapigs there
>>
>>26461036
that's not that bad

original comment.
>>
>>26460243
it would take 1 day of serious cleaning, why don't you just get to work?
And for the other stuff - just fake it, and talk shit while walking in the ficking woods, that seariouslt can't ne that hard.
Also, you say you love him, and yet you lie to get money from him. Thats stealing in my book, you pathetic waste of life

Get your shit together
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.