[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you finally realize not all women are sluts >there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 29
>tfw you finally realize not all women are sluts
>there are good women out there
>they love their man dearly
>tfw I realize it's just me
>one will never love me because I'm a loser
>and I can't really blame that on them

I guess it's time to face facts. i dont know about you guys, but i suck. i have nothing to offer. And saying every woman is trash etc. is just my way of putting off making any improvements in my life. Or working for something.
>>
are you mixed race with blue eyes OP?
>>
You're a retard. That's what normies want you to believe. So you don't hate them. Truth is, your life is determined by things out of your control. And normies will treat you like shit for it. And so you should hate them.
>>
some women are better actors than others, but they're all acting.
>>
>>26459040
opinion discarded

all women are in fact sluts.
>>
>>26459054
white brown eyes

>>26459075
>>26459111
>>26459138
nah lots of women are, but not all. im just tired of playing the victim. thats what minorities do.

truth hurts guys, most of us are not desirable. and if you read posts here often enough....can you really blame them?
>>
>>26459040
Uuuuuuuhhgghhhhhhgghhhhhhhhh
[Wheeze]
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
[Wheeze]
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Eeeeeeeeee
Eeeeeeee
Eeee
Eee
Ee
Ee
Ee
Ee
Ee
[Sniff]
It......
T...
Fucking sucks man
>>
>>26459184
>im just tired of playing the victim
Yeah that's typical. Normies and people who got luckier and because of that have more success don't want you to "play" the victim. They want you to work hard despite being dealt a shit hand. Which is what a retard does.
>>
File: evaclapping.gif (274 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
evaclapping.gif
274 KB, 500x341
Congratulations, you finally got it
>>
>>26459040
Acknowledging that you have a problem is the first step towards fixing it. Just watch out for the manchild defense squad:
>>26459075
>>26459111
>>26459138
>>26459218
>>
>>26459243
The problem being born less fortunate and thus having worse life and being expected to compensate for it? That's fucking retarded.
>>
>>26459306
The problem of being a piece of shit and doing nothing to not be a piece of shit. But keep rationalizing giving up on life, you miserable ass.
>>
>>26459306

He's probably not "less fortunate". He has a computer with internet access, and enough time to get to know this site and dank memes.

OP is probably just a loser. But worry not, anyone can change that.
>>
>>26459306
Fuck off with your victim complex, you bizarro-tumblrite.
>>
File: 1445732291994.jpg (393 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1445732291994.jpg
393 KB, 960x960
>>there are good women out there
>>
>>26459334
>work to stop being shit, even though i can't define what it takes to stop being shit

>>26459379
>muh poor african children

Anon i want you to know something, normies hate the idea of you, they hate the idea of you impr9ving, they hate the idea of you being equal to them.
Don't fall for the memes
>>
File: ChadAFriend.png (106 KB, 365x513) Image search: [Google]
ChadAFriend.png
106 KB, 365x513
>>26459040
Good. - Now actually work towards being able to offer something and you shall be fine.
>>
File: yxM54vH.png (208 KB, 514x514) Image search: [Google]
yxM54vH.png
208 KB, 514x514
Girls are the devil. Don't you ever forget that!
>>
>>26459512
i wouldnt even know where to start honestly

i'm not overweight and i dress nice. have a nice job.

weaknesses is im a little shy

and im a manlet. how the fuck can you fix that?

i dont blame women for not wanting to be with someone short but how the fuck can u fix it?
>>
>>26459040
I wouldn't mind if they all just left me alone, but they don't. Women always lead me on. The worst case is one time a girl asked me to be her boyfriend as a joke. Yeah there are nice women, but do you ever hear about guys that pretend to be interested in a girl just to mess with her life? Idk, the point is that I don't really give a shit if no girl wants to be with me, that isn't their fault, just don't try to confuse me just to inflate your ego.
>>
>>26459334
You're a fucking retard. Why should I work hard to not be a piece of shit when lucky tall handsome Chad doesn't?

>>26459379
This post is well disguised starving african child fallacy.
>>
>>26459538
You can't you must accept your place in society, so start saving money like a good cuck
>>
File: qt how to.jpg (86 KB, 799x504) Image search: [Google]
qt how to.jpg
86 KB, 799x504
>>26459538
>weaknesses is im a little shy
That can be fixed.

Read "How to manage anxiety with cbt for dummies", "no more mr. nice guy", and force yourself to train approaching people by forcing you to actually approach them.

>and im a manlet. how the fuck can you fix that?
You can't. But unless you are Peter Dinklage tier (in which case you should go for a female midget if you aren't happening to be a famous actor), being a little bit short is not a KO criteria for most women (I speak from experience). Personality is much more important.
>>
>>26459384
Victim complex is what normies call when people don't accept being shat on by them. So fuck you.
>>
>>26459538
>little shy
Interact with people over and over again until you're no longer shy. Think of it like levelling up in a videogame. The more you do it the easier it gets. The important thing is to take the first step.

Also dont be shy about telling someone you like them. Be it like-like or just enjoying their company, people like that shit.
>>
>>26459857
All of this is good advice...for good looking people.
>>
>>26459985
I did this and it worked for me. I'm not exactly ugly but I'm not a chad either.

Also, for OP and the others, dont be a faggot and immediately go for stacies just to fuck them.
GO FOR QT NERD GRILLS THAT YOU CAN HAVE AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH!
>>
>>26460021
If it worked for you, then you're not a robot. And thus your advice is useless.

Also one thing to keep in mind when interacting with women:
THEY ALL WANT CHAD
>>
>>26460039
you won't keep me down anymore robots

chads dont exist. its a meme on an internet anime board.
>>
>>26460021
>QT NERD GRILLS THAT YOU CAN HAVE AN ACTUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH!
>implying this girls exist
>>
File: NormalPoster.png (239 KB, 800x544) Image search: [Google]
NormalPoster.png
239 KB, 800x544
>>26459985
Well, it depends.

If your un attractiveness stems from not being /fit/ you can become /fit/.

If you are naturally unattractive (slightly asymmetrical face, or something like that) you can as well counter balance that with personality and /fit/ness with most women, even though it of cource it ups the difficulty level of the romance game.

Only if you have a heavily disfigured face from a genetic illness or something like that ... well, yes, then you are usually fucked concerning normal women.
But even in that case there are special online dating platforms for people like that, if you are willing to settle for a just as disabled woman...
>>
>not all women are sluts
Sure, if they're not American maybe
>good women
Haha, yeah right. Women are gold diggers and will drop you as soon as you stop being entertaining.
>they love their man dearly
At best, they get addicted to cock, and know they'd lose everything if they went to another.
>just me
Because rapists, murderers, downies, child abusers, immigrants that literally smell like shit, it's all because they have better personalities right, and not that women are fucking insane and take delight in being retarded?
>>
>>26460075
I'm not keeping anyone down. Just telling the truth.

>>26460086
Yep, compensate for things out of your control while Chad doesn't have to. That's rational. Actually not really.
>>
>>26460080
They do.

My GF for example. She looks (to me) quite good (no objective beauty, but she is thin and I [!] like her facial features), is not that popular cause she remembers facts photographically and yells out the correct answer if other students give a wrong one (even if the professor says a wrong thing), and wants to wait for religious reasons.
>>
>>26459040
of course women aren't all whores and sluts

but the thing is, all the good ones get wifed up or are in long term relationships by the time they turn 22.

by the time you hit 30 all that's left for guys are a bunch of single mothers, fat cows, whores, and mental twats.
>>
>>26460137
this is probably the most accurate post in the thread and that makes me sad
>>
>>26460134
You're not a robot so any advice you give is useless.
>>
>>26460086
>that pic
Why the fuck are you acting like you normies accept "non-normals"? You know it's bullshit, you know that showing any sign that shows any extent of social retardation means instant alienation from the "normal" people
>>
File: TLDR - BE NORMAL.jpg (160 KB, 799x1140) Image search: [Google]
TLDR - BE NORMAL.jpg
160 KB, 799x1140
>>26460133
>That's rational. Actually not really.
It is (if you want a GF).
Sure it sucks that you have to, but it it is a possibility to reach a goal you have (getting a gf), if you are willing to do so.

We are not created equally. That is the truth.
Of course it sucks, but counteracting it IS the rational thing.

Why should a girl go for you if there is another guy that is better than you? You wouldn't do it differently with girls, if you could.

Would you buy a worse game on steam even though a better game is on sale? No, you will only buy the worse game if it is heavily cheaper. If there is an ADVANTAGE it offers over the better game. (In that case by being the more affordable one).
>>
>>26460134
You find an unicorn and you tell me that i must find the unicorns and somehow the unicorns will want me
>>
>>26460164
>You're not a robot so any advice you give is useless.

The "logic" of this board sometimes ... -_-

That being said, I was a robot until I was 21, and now (23) I still am one in every aspect asides girls. Working more or less successfully on becoming a full normalfag though.

And you can do so as well.
>>
>>26460215
I know it's not fair. But to accept this and work hard to compensate involves enormous amount of humiliation. And that I will not accept. Because normies enjoy this subtle humiliation knowing they got things for much less work just because they got lucky. They need cucks like OP who work hard despite being dealt a shitty hand. If you compensate for your unchangeable shortcomings, you're playing right into their hand.
>>
>>26460039
It really sucks that shut ins have to resort to online dating.

Online dating: you can literally write whatever the fuck you want. Pictures and angels. So a woman realises these social apps good mainly for one night stands and that the best way to gauge success for fullfilling desires she relies more on the picture. If at the very least she can expect a dicking she will look at looks alot more. If the guy has a really shitty personality she doesnt need to go on a second date with him but still has sex. Or not. Depending on how shitty the guys personality is the quicker and longer her pussy dies up at ever dating this type of person with this set of behaviors and opinions.

When you greet them in person you have a greater chance to "prove your personality" becuase a personality is also contained within non verbal cues. And this is when you have to make your personality outshine your looks

TL;DR stacy doesnt believe anyones online profile and wouldn't risk getting raped by your ugly mug.
Your personality is better expressed in person. And you have to let that shine through your neckbeard.
>>
>>26460222
Since unicorns tend to be unwanted mules, not unicorns...

Yes. Until you are shitty in Looks, personality, finances and health (in all of them), there is a real chance she wants you.

Of course if you deliberately act like an asshole not so much.
>>
>>26460238
If you made it, you were NEVER one of us. It's that simple. Why do sleeper normies suddently think that their humble-bragging oh wait I mean "advice" is in any way relevant.
>>
>>26460261
>normies enjoy this subtle humiliation knowing they got things for much less work just because they got lucky

Most "normies" aren't chads. Most "normies" had to work as well for the good cards.

You on the otherhand pwn a massive tinfoil hat.
There is no normie conspiracy against robots out there in the way you imply.
>>
File: 1436880616718.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1436880616718.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>26459075
I wish this wasn't true but now that i grew older in my mid 20s i am absolutely sure it is true. It's like the castes in the indian society, only in our societies there are no words to clasify and distinct us because that might hurt the normies view of just world.

Some of us are basically born to be royally fucked, just background noise and a reminder to how unlucky you could be.
>>
File: ChadSperm.png (128 KB, 637x408) Image search: [Google]
ChadSperm.png
128 KB, 637x408
>>26460282
>sleeper normies

Kek.
That is a new one.

Your line of thinking means on thing:

You are not willing to end your suffering
Hence
You derve all your suffering
>>
>>26460309
Most normies get things more easily compared to most robots.

Also there is no conspiracy, it's just natural selection really. But as it turns out it favors the normies(who would have thought).
>>
>>26460309
>implying normies don't hate the idea of having their social circle infiltrated by a robot
In the end is all about personal experience, so this shit won't go anywhere and the guy you replied to is always going to be the bad guy and normies are angels, blah,blah.....
>>
>>26460338
It just means I'm not willing to accept my inferior position in society given to me due to things out of my control. And also I am not willing to work hard for things that many people get easily.
>>
>>26460335
>Some of us are basically born to be royally fucked, just background noise and a reminder to how unlucky you could be.
Which would be okay really if we weren't expected to happily slave away for scraps of what Chads get and also never hold any grudge against the lucky people.
>>
>>26460365
>And also I am not willing to work hard for things that many people get easily.

By that you DO accept your inferior position.
You are the equivalent of a nigger who complains about "systemic racism" while dropping out of school and dealing drugs & living the thug live, instead of studying for well grades, good work, and working of becoming a well respected black man.
>>
>>26460404
Accepting the inferior position would mean working hard to overcome it, which is something you can never do. At best you can become average through very hard work after god knows how many years. Conglaturations! You just got to a position where average Chad is when he's 16!
>>
>>26459040
The hardest part of improving yourself is admitting you need to.
>>
File: 001.jpg (100 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
100 KB, 1024x680
>>26459985
This is a fat fellow student at my uni with his massively thinner GF (whom he btw recently married).

He was able to counteract his shape with his funny and charming personality.

Your argument is invalid.
>>
>>26460309
No, most normals had childhoods that involved either ideal homes or a good group of friends, or both. They never experienced Hell like robots did.

After childhood they have all the connections necessary to survive in society. Dad can find him a good job, his mate can get him a hot gf, it all falls into place.

Normalfag in the first world=Life on easy mode
>>
File: 1437908075089.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437908075089.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>26460383
Exactly, i was even going to write that but i didn't for some reason. We are definitely seen as some sort of neo-slaves, the system is trying to tell us we have freedom and etc horseshit but we are just supposed to work the shit jobs and make chad rich so he can take stacy on his billion dollar boat and impregnate her in the warm breeze, while sipping on the finest alcohol and food. Then you are again depressed in your little cubicle, doing stupid work everyday just to survive and this CEO chad comes along once in a couple of months, pumped with dopamine and sertonin from his good life and just slaps you on the back harshly and says shit like "why so depressed bro, just be yourself" and everyone starts laughing at the great "down to earth" boss.

Now i understand mass killers.
>>
>>26460459
Anecdotes don't prove anything. Learn to logic, norman.
>>
>>26460475
Now you finally see. And believe me, it only gets worse. But if I have to choose between being depressed but seeing the world for what it is and being "happy" while getting humiliated every day and slaving for the normies. The choice is obvious. Humiliation is worse than death.
>>
>>26460448
>Accepting the inferior position would mean working hard to overcome it

No accepting it means NOT wanting to overcome it.

You are literally the equivalent to a feminist:

"Wah, Chads/ Men have it SO much better than us poor marginalized Robots/ Women".
"Women / The state should give us free sex/ money even though we have nothing to offer for it"
"Trying to overcome robothood/ work limitations is playing by the rules of Normies/ the patriarchy and shouldn't be done"

Get dunked on, lazy faggot.
(Or become a male feminist. Would fit your lazy ass).
>>
>>26460541
You can call me lazy all you want, but it's just showing that you are mad because I won't slave away. Mad that when dealt a bad hand instead of going all in and losing my money I'm folding. Stay mad norman, but I'm not falling for your scam.

Not playing a losing game does not make you lazy.
>>
>>26459857
>been to a few different colleges
>worked a few different jobs, some VERY social jobs
>still as anxious around people at day one

This is why you shouldn't take shitty canned advice from people that have never experienced the problems. And don't take that as a signal to tell me the story about how "dude when I was 19 I only had like 5 friends I felt so bad I only had sex twice but then I yanked on my bootstraps and look at me now!"
>>
File: 002.jpg (233 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
233 KB, 2048x1536
>>26460491
>Implying the way robots argue in here aint anecdotal and non statistically based either.

As well it is not a singular case.

Here for example a friend from Hong Kong who is fat and has a much thinner wife.

He counteracted his shape with his wit and musical talent.
>>
File: 1677643_DSC_7343.jpg (59 KB, 482x499) Image search: [Google]
1677643_DSC_7343.jpg
59 KB, 482x499
>>26460523
Humiliation is what finally woke me up desu. There was lots of thinking, lots of shit in my life but when i finally started really getting humiliated i finally saw through it all. I would kill myself if i wasn't such pussy i want to do it but i am too scared to pull it off. Maybe when i suffer enough i will finally overcome that fear and leave this nightmare forever.
>>
File: NormalFlag-Small.png (856 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
NormalFlag-Small.png
856 KB, 1920x1280
>>26460586
>Not playing a losing game does not make you lazy.

Just as a mad feminist or thugging out nigger would say, Robonigger.
>>
>>26460615
Well there is lots of proof that people get treated poorly based on things out of their control. Halo effect, height, frame. You name it.

Also so far you've only posted fat guys, which is something that can be changed.
>>
>>26460641
>which is something that can be changed.

The point was though that they got their GFs WITHOUT changing it.
>>
>>26460626
That's my plan also. I wish you luck, one day we will do it.

>>26460636
Anything beyond insults? Maybe, you know. Some points? You could even prove me wrong. But we both know you can't. So you're gonna insult me and play the peer pressure game to try to shame me into becoming a cuck.
>>
>>26460615
her face is not attractive
i would say they are equal physically
>>
>>26459040
Don't buy the hype
Normals genuinely can will and do not understand what this side of life is like.
It's because they're parochial
>>
>>26460238
>"I'm a robot in every aspect aside girls"
I'm a millionaire in every aspect aside having a million dollars
>>
>>26460662
The point is that if you are good in things that can be changed, you can sometimes pull it off even without changing some your shortcomings. For example that fat guy who gets posted occasionally that has a really cute girlfriend. You can see clearly that he has a masculine face, even under the fat he has a big chin/jaw, well overall just Chad-esque facial structure.

So once again, the things out of your control win and hard work proves useless. Also yes I know this is an anecdote.
>>
>>26460679
>her face is not attractive

Point being?
I never said you can get super attractive girls while being ugly. I said you can girls.

And you can get girls. No super models of course.
>>
but what if you arent a loser and no woman loves you? What then?
>>
File: 1438004510856.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1438004510856.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>26460716
Point being that even the unattractive women want Chad and will judge you harshly for not being one.
>>
>>26459040
Nah, all women are pieces of shit. Some are just better at hiding it/are more manipulative than others. Don't fall under the spell of the vaginal jew.

"Love" doesn't exist either.
>>
>>26460700
Not him but I see your point and ita wrong
Once you reach 20 without a girl liking you then you're a robot until you've been with lol 5 plus girls and even then there's no guarantee.
>>
>>26460736
A lot of them will. Doesn't make it overly impossible, though.

Even if only 10% of women think you are good or at least ok looking, that is still 1 out of 10.
>>
>>26459538
>i dont blame women for not wanting to be with someone short but how the fuck can u fix it?
I do, social bias fucks us over. They're too insecure with themselves to date short guys like us, and it pisses me off. Then they spew bullshit reasons like "it's in my jeans anon!!"
>>
>>26460775
And considering how the curves are different for every 1 in 10 there will be hundreds of men willing to fight for them.
>>
>>26460700
>I'm a millionaire in every aspect aside having a million dollars

So being a robot about you is only about girls and nothing else like social behavior overall, certain interests, depression etc. ?

Wow, you are an especially sad fuck, only defining you via girls.
>>
>not all women are sluts

What you mean is not all girls are sluts. All women, yes, are sluts.
>>
File: uw5urkf.gif (825 KB, 320x209) Image search: [Google]
uw5urkf.gif
825 KB, 320x209
>>26460277
>Of course if you deliberately act like an asshole not so much.
>it's your fault!!!!!!!
You are unable to control yourself, do you?

>>26460452
The hardest part is knowing what needs to be improved, if you follow the self-improvement memes you're not guaranteed a happier existence

>>26460472
>people ignoring this post
>>
>>26460808
>Normies thinking because they are "le shy xD" and wear a black hoodie that they are robots

Being a robot to me, is not seeing sunlight for weeks, haven't held a conversation with a human for about 4 years, thank god for shopping being delivered, being riddled with OCDs, finding no solace in life. Wanting to die but being too cowardice to kill myself.

The fact that you found a girl, you didn't hate her for being a girl, and she accepted you for who you are, you aren't a robot, the fact is, the things you listed if they weren't self diagnosed, would mean you couldn't get a GF, But again you're another normie who thinks because you were on /b/ as a teenager you're an edgy lost soul.
>>
>>26459985
Stop making excuses. Everyday you get the opportunity to try and better yourself or just sit down in front of a computer screen jacking off and wishing your life was easier.
I'm not saying things aren't considerably harder for less attractive people but you gotta keep trying. Just to stick with the videogame analogies it's as if your playing a game on hard mode and instead of figuring out how to beat it you're just bitching about how much easier it would be on a lower difficulty level.
>>
>>26459218
>which is what a retard does
No, that's what a person with some sense does. Just because you have to work harder than others, you're going to give up?
>>
>>26461060
>but you gotta keep trying
Why do I "gotta"? Why really? So I can help the normie society full of people who treated me like shit for things out of my control? Is that your big reason?

>>26461061
>Just because you have to work harder than others, you're going to give up?
Exactly. Because the reason I have to work harder is the others. And by working hard I would be benefiting them indirectly. That is cuckoldry. I am not a cuck. Are you?
>>
>>26461061
>put 2 times the effort
>get 1/4 of the product because you don't have a normie life
>>
>>26461117
Very well said. Not worth the effort since the rest of the "product" goes to normies.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 720x701) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 720x701
>>26461107
>shit life
>either work hard for good life or stagnate in shit life
>choose shit life because normies may benefit indirectly

>>26461117
You autist, the hard work gives you a normie life
>>
>>26459040
>t. roastie cunt
>>
>>26461169
While normies get normie life easily without very hard work just by being. Seriously if you weren't born a Chad, if you are inferior, then you have no chance.
>>
>>26461107
Man I'm not sure what your on about. I'm telling you to help yourself not others. You sound very bitter you should try and forgive but never forget. Stop spending your energy being pissed off all the time just remember the true nature of the people you've encountered and use it to your advantage when encountering them so you don't get fucked over again.
>>
File: 8udjejwkdow.jpg (52 KB, 636x473) Image search: [Google]
8udjejwkdow.jpg
52 KB, 636x473
>>26461060
Why should he try?
Does he get a bigger reward for playing compared to the people that are playing in easy mode?
Considering his situation, is there any benefit that he can obtain by forcing himself to work through his disadvantages?

>>26461169
>You autist, the hard work gives you a normie life
You'll never reach a normie life, you'll have your life with some benefits added, but considering the fact that your "non-normie" past means that you get a less fulfilling life than the others, why should he try?

I'm asking a legit question and i expect a legit answer, not some "hurr durr you autist nigger fucker you're wrong cuz you gay" kind of shit you love so much
>>
>>26461231
If you're inferior you will always get fucked over. People will always get better results for less work. That's how it is if you accepting your inferior position in society. Humiliation.
>>
>>26459075
No, that's not the truth. That's a defense mechanism you're throwing up to keep yourself from being crushed by the realization that you could make it if you just tried harder.
>>
>>26459538
Just ask out a bunch of women.

It's a numbers game thing. Anyone who hasn't got a gf simply hasn't asked out enough women.
>>
>>26461291
"make it"
You mean working very hard to get what many people get easily? That means to "make it"?
>>
>>26461291
>you are able to make it
>just stop doing the things you enjoy and slave away trying to meet other people's standards
You are willingly ignoring the external factors that have an effect on your chances of "making it"
You are a bigot

>>26461327
Stop that shit pls
>>
>>26461240
Well I assume that if he keeps going the way he's going he's gonna finish up a very bitter and angry guy. I dunno maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree but I just know I've got one life and I wanna make the best of it, be happy, achieve what I want to achieve and just be the best possible version of myself. It's working alright so far for me so I assume if he does it it'll benefit him.
>>26461277
Inferior? How fucked are you? Throw me some stats about yourself.
>>
Seriously OP, it will get worse before it gets better

women are part of a gang...if the gang doesn't approve of you, than you will not score

If the girl is an "independent" than she is damaged and things probably won't go great with her either

best bet may be to go to a diff environment
>>
>>26459040
In my entire life I've only met one woman who is a genuinely good person (besides my Mom) and she is my best friend's girlfriend. She is literally the only example of a good woman I've ever met out of the thousands I've encountered in my life.

With those kinds of odds, why even bother?
>>
>>26461349
Short, ugly, small dick, balding, got bullied pretty harshly when I was young. Not worth the effort. Thanks to this I am not confident(that's what getting routinely beaten and humiliated for years does to you) and I hate everyone. Because every normie will try to bully me for these things I can't change.
>>
>>26461349
So basically he gets nothing, he will have to work 10 times harder and faster than other people and he won't be able to get the "best" he could possible manage to obtain
>>
>>26459040
>Not ALL women!

Not all dogs have tails. Not all lottery tickets are losers. Not all bears will attack you. Not all gunshots to the head are fatal.
>>
File: 1455324852290.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1455324852290.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
pic related, 99% of robots
>>
>>26461401
>implying you know thousands of women well enough to make a moral judgment on them
>implying you're not a brainless retard taking every anti-female piece of propaganda you read on /r9k/ as fact
>>
File: 1349791522041.jpg (207 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1349791522041.jpg
207 KB, 500x500
>>26459075
> Truth is, your life is determined by things out of your control.

Kek, that's the excuse every robotard uses. It's a lie you tell yourselves because you're too lazy to fix your lives.
>>
>>26461453
Why should I fix my life when Chad got born lucky and didn't have to fix anything? Calling me lazy is just trying to make me work hard for normie society.
>>
>>26461428
Not all the doo doo remains on your butt after you defecate and then stand up and rebutton your pants without wiping.
>>
>>26461449
>implying you're not a brainless retard taking every anti-female piece of propaganda you read on /r9k/ as fact
If that were true I'd believe literally all women are evil, I just think the vast majority of them are.
>>
>>26461473
>Why should I fix my life
for you, shit head. nobody else cares if you remain a loser out of spite.
>>
>>26461411
I didn't have friends in school. I couldn't motivate myself to do homework and I couldn't get into a good college as a result. I hung around people who didn't like me because debasing myself in front of them was still a sort of company. I didn't have a girlfriend or lose my virginity until age 23. Now I have a nice job and a great GF of four years and a happy life. Is my job a dream job? No. Is my GF a supermodel with a PhD and an estate? No. But I am very happy, and I got here through effort. Improving my station in life was the opposite of humiliation.
>>
>>26461491
And yet you feel comfortable enough about how well you know thousands of women to say that they are evil. You are a retard. And the first step in learning to live as a retard is to accept that you are a retard.
>>
>>26461404
Yeah that's rough. You must be fairly smart though and smart cunts are usually fairly funny. What's the plan so? Are you just gonna stay depressed for the rest of your life?
>>26461411
What? Sure if he works his ass off to be the best he can be he will obtain the best shit he could possibly obtain that's my point. None of us are our finished product right now we can all improve and lead happy lives I reckon we're just not all born into them.
>>
>>26461511
Well, if enough losers do it, it will make a dent. The society relies on the fact that some people will work hard and get very little in return. But even if I don't change anything, at least I know, I am not part of the problem.

>>26461565
You worked hard and got mediocrity. If that doesn't humiliate you, then I guess you just have no pride.
>>
>>26461453
Well it's actually true because of physical determinism and no free will
>>
I read that when a chicken is hurt, all the other chickens will check that chicken out. Based on their observations, they don't provide help and help care for it. They all attack the helpless chicken

Maybe an alternative for the wounded chicken is to be strong and heartless...this may keep other chickens from attacking
>>
>>26461430
>unironically using shame as a manipulation tactic

>>26461453
I'm sure the guy in the pic went through a lot of emotional shit, alone, developing an inferiority complex, developing learned helplessness (http://psychology.about.com/od/lindex/f/earned-helplessness.htm).
I'm sure he had to go hungry for days because he was poor, bro philosophy only gets you so far, go ask Tyrone for a protein enema.
>>
>>26461585
>And yet you feel comfortable enough about how well you know thousands of women to say that they are evil.
Yep. What do you care?
>>
>>26459040
congratulations this was the truth behind r9k all along. True, there are shitty women out there and if you focus on that too much you'll go all redpilled. But the fact of the matter is, we just want to deflect blame from our own unattractiveness and ineptitude because its hard to face the fact that you're facing a life sentence of loneliness and its noone elses fault. Maybe its God's fault for making you like this, or maybe you made some bad decision early in life and youre too far along the path to turn back, but at any rate it's done: you cant outrun your destiny. You're going to die lonely and sad and you can't blame women: they're making the correct choice about you....
>>
>>26459040
there is no good or bad

people just act according to their own whims, which typically follow some underlying instinct
>>
>>26461587
>Are you just gonna stay depressed for the rest of your life?
I'm gonna kill myself. One way or another. I got a job, so my plan is to get some money and run away to die somewhere in the woods. If I work hard, I can do it next year in summer. Chances are I won't be able to survive for too long, but by leaving I can finally leave normie society. Either that or maybe I'll just shoot myself until I get enough money. We'll see how it goes. And this does not bother me. Humiliation is worse than death.
>>
>>26461565
Good for you , i really don't know how to keep this argument going so i'll stop before i start shitposting
>>
File: what3.jpg (40 KB, 680x848) Image search: [Google]
what3.jpg
40 KB, 680x848
>>26461473
>Why should I fix my life

So you don't have a shit life you fucking moron.
>>
>>26461732
Chad doesn't have to and will get better results.
>>
File: donte2.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
donte2.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
>>26461616
>he thinks his life was hard

Cute. Try growing up in a post-communist shithole. You know nothing of poverty. Anyone can make it if they have the will to do so.
>>
>>26461642
Fuck it sure if your gonna call it a day on life you may as well just start doing bunch of reckless shit. Sure what does it matter anyway if you're gonna die. I dare you to take a shit in the middle of your workplace and post pics.
>>
>>26461759
>post communist shithole
>jobs
>you can always go to a real country
>women aren't backwards feminist niggers
>have a cultural heritage that isn't "it's your fault everything is wrong with the world so pay up"
>>
>>26461774
Why should I do that? To amuse you normies? You fucks who destroyed me and condemned me to a shitty life? Last thing I want to do is reckless shit for your amusement. Fuck you all. If I'm gonna do something before I die, it sure as hell isn't gonna be something you norman folk are gonna like.
>>
>>26461759
I'm saying my life is hard, i'm saying that there's more elements that influence your chances, pure willpower won't get you anywhere, i learned that through several beatings
>>
>>26461642
Thats sad, nobody likes to hear that, it me feel defeated.
>>
File: mfw(17).jpg (56 KB, 402x351) Image search: [Google]
mfw(17).jpg
56 KB, 402x351
>>26461737
So, because "Chad"s life is good, you would prefer to have a shitty one? I don't understand, were you under the assumption that everyone was born equal or something? Do you feel entitled to happiness simply because you exist?
>>
>>26461810
>>26461810
I'm not saying*
Fucking tablet keeps messing with my shit
>>
Love is a sexual myth. Only women believe in love past 20.
>>
>>26461807
Ah fuck it was a try. Do shit that you'd find amusing then. It must be a great freedom to know that none of this shit matters because your probably gonna be dead by July.
>>
>>26461797
>jobs
Yep, you can collect garbage for 150 euro per month, good luck feeding yourself, let alone a family. All the good positions are run by the mafia.
>you can always go to a real country
Nope.
>Women aren't backwards feminist niggers
No, they're massive gold diggers instead.
>have a cultural heritage that isn't "it's your fault everything is wrong with the world so pay up"
Okay, you can have this one.
>>
>>26461834
If I get to choose between having a shitty life but knowing I didn't help normie society which shit on me and on the other hand working very hard to have very slightly less shitty life knowing I contributed to society that shat on me, the choice is clear.

If people get better things than me due to luck, then I'm not playing. You can call it entitlement, or whatever else. But we both know you're just trying to force me into wageslaving/betaproviding/cuckoldry. Just like in my things, someone has to be the loser. And I'd rather drop out and lose instead of trying my whole life to inevitably lose in the end.

>>26461818
I'm happy it made you feel bad.
>>
>>26461810
Big deal, getting beaten is a normal part of growing up. It happens to everyone and it builds character.
>>
>>26461893
Don't kid yourself, you are a loser. Just look at the retarded shit you write.
>>
>>26461453
Yes, because fixing autism is so easy.
>>
>>26461874
Freedom is a very good word to use. You know what's the biggest freedom? To have nothing to lose. People get controlled all their lives, because they have things, because they have people that matter to them. If you have ANYTHING you can lose, then you can(and will) be manipulated. Only way to be free is to have nothing and be prepared to lose everything. That's what I'm trying to accomplish by leaving to die somewhere in seclusion. So I can die a free man at least. A man who has got nothing to lose and is deattached from everything. And I know I will make it. Because unlike with everything else, my inferiority will actually make it easier.
>>
>>26461919
I am loser. I was one since the day I got born. And as a loser I not going to put in any work. It's simple as that. If I get to choose between dying with a quality of life of 1 loser and between dying after a lifetime of hard work with a quality of life of 1.2 loser, it's obvious.
>>
>>26461940
I know that's what I was saying you've got a serious amount of freedom from that shit it's pretty cool. Good luck anyways it sounds like apretty wild way to die.
>>
OP is right. Anyone saying otherwise is fucking delusional and beyond help.
>>
>>26459040
>one will never love me because I'm a loser
Did you really want that kind of "love"?

That only comes when you "win", and leaves when you "lose"?
>>
>>26460475
>we are just supposed to work the shit jobs and make chad rich so he can take stacy on his billion dollar boat

Because that's all you seem fit to do. Can you be a manager, superior, or start a business?
>>
>>26459512
>the world doesn't owe you anything loser

>Work to provide and serve and give to a world that rejects you and will refuse to ever give you anything.

Listen to yourself guy, you're a slave who doesn't know that he is one. either the world owes him something and he has right to complain or it doesn't and therefore he owes nothing to the world or society and should be accepted to act according to his liking, be that doing nothing and complaining or improving only for himself and not for societies sake.
>>
>>26462336
No because he got unlucky when he was born. Why should he accept this injustice like a beta?
>>
Funny how these threads mostly end up with normies either stopping to respond or throwing arounds insults. Just proves the truth.
>>
>>26462384
What injustice? People have different stats. I ave never seen low iq retards get mad that they are low iq retards. They go to school, they get government assistance and live with it.

Don't get mad at everyone else for your existence.
>>
>>26462585
Injustice of having to work hard and getting shitty results due to things out of your control.
>>
>>26462487
It proves that normies have better things to do than argue with delusional suicidal retards.
>>
>>26462673
>hurr I'm totally not out of arguments
>hurr I just have better things to do

Buch of people have argued ITT, so your point is moot.
>>
>>26459040
It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
>>
>>26462811
By cry out you mean be a good beta providing wagecuck? Because that's what it means.
>>
I'm in the same position, but can't get over the fact that there are so many guys out there worse than me with a significant other in their life. How the fuck haven't I met someone that's interested in me yet?
>>
>>26462620
Avoid working hard, work smart, don't waste time and energy.

Really look at your life ask yourself:Is it really that bad?
>>
>>26462969
Meaningless, empty, vague words that you try to pass up as advice. Retard.

Yes it is bad. I'm not a Chad. By studying, working, socializing I am just allowing myself to get humiliated. Every day. If that's not bad, I don't know what is.
>>
>>26460602
Seriously I hate normies giving advice to robots more than anything in the world. You think we haven't tried to improve our social skills before? This is what happens:

>go to social event with hopes of making friends or improving self
>try to start up conversation
>awkward as fuck, fuck up everything conceivable
>feel horrible about yourself, realize you were never meant to be one of the normal people
>feel like an entirely different species than all the people around you, truly a sobering and horrible feeling that all these normies will never once experience
>go home, contemplate suicide

And repeat as many times as you want, it in fact gets WORSE every single time you try it as you remember your past mistakes and try to fix them, thus handicapping yourself further by having even less options to talk about. Fuck off normies, seriously I know you're trying to help but we can't just "level up socially lol" by going to parties or interacting with people. These things exasperate our problems and make us want to kill ourselves more and more with each attempt. Robots level up their suicide likelihood by trying to shoehorn themselves into the normie world.
>>
>>26463012
>Yes it is bad.

Do you have a roof over your head, home internet access, parents who take care of you?

>By studying, working, socializing I am just allowing myself to get humiliated.

How? Can you explain?
>>
>>26462861

Inevitably many will fault the hands upon the sword which felled Typhon, the Ordo Malleus. But the Inquisition merely performs the duty of its office. To further fear them is redundant; to hate them, heretical. Those more sensible will place responsibility with those who forced the hands of the Inquisition. With some fortune, they may foster this hatred into purpose, and further rule their own fate by coming to the Emperor's service.
>>
>>26462894
Those guys have probably actually gone to the trouble of meeting people and asking women out.
>>
>>26459075
>I gave up, here's why you should too!

Grand Wizard please go.
>>
>>26463081
Oh boy the starving nigger child fallacy. Gotta love that one.

Things that you can't change determine your life in many ways. Which means that often you will have less success compared to people who got luckier and can't change that. Being in society, compared to these people every day, seeing them enjoying things you can't every day and seeing your hard work bring worse results. What is it if not humiliation?
>>
>>26463019
>go to social event with hopes of making friends or improving self
>>try to start up conversation
>>awkward as fuck, fuck up everything conceivable

That's why I don't go social events or talk to people much. There's nothing much going on in my life that a general audience can relate to, nor do I have any friends. I just wait to respond.

But things happen, so I usually ask people about themselves, but even people have trouble keeping up a conversation outside facebook and snapchat.
>>
>>26459184
>that's what minorities do

lmao, mate you realize all the minorities in STEM/factories/labour are worse off than you, less desirable than you, but still keep their chin up and work hard? get over yourself.

the problem here with /r9k/ is that you guys aren't men. you've grown up thinking like a girl, thinking about love and family instead of getting power and shaping a better world. it isn't your place to be a bastion of love, it's your place to fight for what you believe in. it's also why you think women are vapid as fuck, because you think about things they don't in addition to thinking about everything they do think about.

you were doomed because of feminism which was out of your control, as a child, but now you know you need to be a man.
>>
>>26459040
Grow a mustache. That makes everything better.
>>
>>26463261
My god I have never seen so much shaming in one post. Do you really think you're gonna shame us into becoming wagecucking beta providers? Into contributing to normie society? Well, you certainly are out of your mind.
>>
Most of you robots don't even try to "look good" you complain about genetics saying that your born ugly, we'll do you take care of your facial skin? Do you work out? Do you actively try to stay fashionable?

No, you dont, you sit around on r9k and complain that your genetics are bad, sure you can look like egg man and have a terrible jaw line, and be short. But unless you're actually trying to be the best version of yourself then you don't even have the right to complain.

Don't blame society when if YOUR fault that your lazy, YOUR fault that your a fat piece of shit. YOUR fault that you've never put in the time or work required to have prowess in regards to interaction with the ladies...

Don't blame society for your short comings, or atleast not untill you're the best version of yourself.

If you blame anyone else then you're only solidifying the fact that you're a weak human, unable to do for yourself, what needs to be done for your own sucess.

Weaklings, fix yourselves.
>>
>>26463138
You have to too much on your hands, live homeless for a week, then make a thread.
Or better yet volunteer at social service agency.

People don't know what they have till it's gone, ive seen that many times...

>>26463138
>Being in society, compared to these people every day, seeing them enjoying things you can't every day and seeing your hard work bring worse results. What is it if not humiliation?

Are you afraid of making mistakes? Failure? Don't afraid of doing so as long the risk isn't too great.
>>
>>26463352
And yet another fallacy not seen in this thread before. No true scottsman. Trying to say that unless we did everything we could to improve ourselves, we can't complain about the things we can't change. Point is, there is always something a normie will find to make us slave more for their society.

It's nice that you call us weaklings but you don't have any point really. Just insults. And that means nothing. You think we are weak? You know who I would consider weak? A man that works hard to fit in with society of people who reject him and treat him poorly for things he can't change. That is weakness and humiliation.
>>
>>26463403
>You have to too much on your hands, live homeless for a week, then make a thread.
>Or better yet volunteer at social service agency.
>People don't know what they have till it's gone, ive seen that many times...

Care to actually say anything on topic?

>>26463403
>Are you afraid of making mistakes? Failure? Don't afraid of doing so as long the risk isn't too great.
People judge you for mistakes. Laugh at you, consider you shit. It's humiliation once again.
>>
>>26463090
Its not like I'm a complete recluse or anything. In fact I spent the entirety of last year trying to make the whole romance thing work out for me in some form. Problem is there's only one girl out of every female friend or acquaintance that I've managed to make myself comfortable with, and she isn't interested.
>>
>>26463352
I started doing exactly that in summer 2014. Every time I felt like I'd gotten myself to a point where I was desirable I failed spectacularly. Its still the right way to go and I'm not going to stop yet, but I'm still bothered by the fact that I have to try so much harder than most others.
>>
>>26463309
do you know how normie society ended up the way it has? because the liberal arts in high academia is filled with women and beta males.

some of the people here are naturally inquisitive and have the capacity for difficult decisions. with discipline they could be alpha mentally, if not physically.

they don't need to be interested in industry or STEM or technology at all. but, if they were pushed into the areas that they ARE interested, like history or politics or philosophy or english or even fucking animation, then they would have some CLOUT in the real world to push their own agenda. instead we have the direction of society subject to one very weak train of thought based on feelies and covering for weaknesses.

that you automatically tie together wagecucking and becoming a beta provider in your head shows how far you're gone. nothing will change if smart guys just shut down and seclude themselves from society. the world is set up so that young boys growing up to single moms and feminist families will end up replacing your reclusive ass once you die. you all talk about a beta uprising but it'll never happen if you can't individually at least gather some resources to team up with other recluses. pathetic.
>>
>>26463609
These guys you're complaining about who are worse than you in some way but have GFs probably don't care about who they're 'comfortable' with. If you only asked out one woman and she wasn't interested then you have no right to complain.
>>
>>26463492
It is on topic. You think you are most outcast in society when actually that may not be the truth. You can write, you obviously have home internet and parents are care for you. And am assuming your between the age of 18-25 and white, probably overweight, probably skinnyfat(like me)

You didn't answer my >>26463081 other three questions, robots who had illnesses and have been clearly abused in this thread didn't argue as much. But whatever maybe youre right, this isn't tumblr where we whine about who's more oppressed cause really who cares except for a few people who make their hobby or career to help the oppressed.

>>26463492
>People judge you for mistakes. Laugh at you,

Not all the time, and you can just lie. I didn't tell my parents I was failing college last year, nor everyone else. I keep a neutral profile, keep work at class and the workplace, and my problems to myself and my psychologist.
>>
File: 1455345784606.gif (350 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1455345784606.gif
350 KB, 500x282
>>26460459
>those fucking teeth
>>
>>26463261
Being a man is not being a fucking wageslave like you, normie.
>>
I will never understand why guys won't just "buy a hoe".

If you've been here or on sluthate or really the internet long enough you'll know what the deal is. You are either physically attractive, high status or have a alot of money. A woman must gain resources or an improvement in social status or literally get wet from you.

You know this. So pick a route to take. You aren't hot and arent popular. Fucking go on backpages and find a slut.

Its no different from any girl either. Most of these GF's we put on pedastals are with their BF's for something, they dont give a shit about their boyfriends.

Their boyfriends are either meal-tickets, give them a boost in social status or they are just very tall and hot. Thats it. There's no "love" from women.

There's a whole planet full of hoes; European sluts, Asian sluts, New York latina cumrags ready to do it all and you are crying about some plain looking average bitch who bleeds from her cunt and shits like everyone else.
>>
>>26463428
No, literally if you feel that you're still failing than you're not trying hard enough. And I'm only coming at you with insults because you're acting beta as fuck, you want society to see you as powerful? You want success? You want women?

No you dont, you want to complain and play the victim card, saying that society is too hard for you. It's not about failing to conform, it's thay you literally want the life you live. If thay wasn't true than you be motivated, clean cut, driven, work hard, ect ect...

It's like this... cigarettes are addictive AF. But ask anyone who has been completely burnt out from smoking for years and they will tell you quiting wasn't that hard... why? Because if you decide you want something, truly decide it, not just tell yourself that you want it, but actually decide that you want it, then you would be doing more than pulling this beta victim bullshit.

Fact of the matter is you don't truly want it, you want what you have, you set a standard of living based on what you perceive your self worth to be, all of this has nothing to do with society, it has everything to do with you and your will power...

You don't get girls because you haven't decided that you're worth it and untill you do you'll try desperately to scape goat blame society or genetics ect ect
>>
>>26464155
They want a challenge and think their virginy is sacred, it's not enough to pay a woman to spend time and have sex with.

Lots of prostitutes and escorts are red-pilled on human relationships because they were either sexually abused or hit rock bottom so hard they realize the only thing have of value is their supple young bodies.
>>
>>26459040
>...realize not all women are sluts

We've lost another Robot, anon will be missed(but not really cuz he's a fucking frog poster)
>>
>>26463710
Teaming up is the best way to get caught. Lone wolves do most damage, but that's off topic. You can not become an alpha male. You can get born one, it's that easy.

>>26463830
Yeah I'm not a starving nigger. Your point? Relatively to the society I live in, I am a humiliated inferior, well not outcast, since I still for now have some dare I say social life. But that I plan to end as soon as possible.

>I keep a neutral profile, keep work at class and the workplace, and my problems to myself and my psychologist.
How is it at all related? How is it not humiliating to see some Chad who never had these problems because of good upbringing and looks. Do you intentionally try to be obtuse?
>>
>>26459040

Being wrong isn't a cardinal sin, anon.

Don't be too hard on yourself. The truth hurts enough as it is.

To introspect can be painful, but as our mind and soul grow, the world expands arounds us.

Best of luck son, no matter what happens, we're here for you.
>>
>>26459232
That tryharding reinforcement, rethink yoursel'f before you REEEEE yourself
>>
>>26464234
>And I'm only coming at you with insults because you're acting beta as fuck, you want society to see you as powerful? You want success? You want women?
I am not going to work hard for these things if many people don't have to. Your "if you're failing you're not trying hard enough" is just a magical formula used by normies to keep inferior people slaving for their society while getting almost nothing back. For example take halo effect, someone ugly would consistently get judged worse, so would his work. But according to your logic he isn't trying hard enough. So what that normies treat him like shit and judge him unfairly! Everything is his fault, he just didn't work hard enough. You "people" make me sick.

Rest of your post is just reiterating these few weak points, so I'm not even gonna respond to it.
>>
File: 1426791959468.png (73 KB, 230x249) Image search: [Google]
1426791959468.png
73 KB, 230x249
>>26464278
>Relatively to the society I live in

But you realize even in the U.S nearly half of people are close or live bellow the poverty line? They are starving niggers, when you have to work a minimum wage job or even do illegal shit to survive who fuck has time to think about Chad? If you like Chad so much why don't you marry him?~

>well not outcast, since I still for now have some dare I say social life

Haha, a failed normie, no wonder. Normies truly live in bubbles, but it's looks like reality is starting to crack yours that's why you're so mad. Goood...
>>
>>26464480
Oh, so now you're baiting. Good. Just proves me right once again.
>>
>>26464234
For fuck's sake, dude, your 'ect's are triggering me. It's ETC. - ET CETERA. 'And the rest'. 'Ec tetera' doesn't mean anything and you sound like a dope.
>>
>>26464583
I love bait, it's tastes good baked, I thought I could share some with you. It has that earthy, down to earth taste.
>>
>>26459040
At least you know you're the problem. Now all you have to do is fix it.
Puts you ahead of half the ducking retards around here.
>Go to the gym
>Learn a craft
>Learn a second language
>Do things that make you interesting
>>
>>26464961
>>Do things that make you interesting

Scratch that, do things you are interested in and you might eventually find people who are interested in the same things you are.
>>
>>26464352
Say what you will but the difference is that anyone successfull is actively trying... genetics aside, that's the difference.

You can refute this but again, you're doing so to solidify you're belief that it's not your fault, and trying to scape goat your short comings onto society.

Go do anything, go see any kind of task through beginning middle and end.. save some money, get in shape, or dont.... like I said it's a choice. I don't know you so I can't speculate as to if I believe you're strong enough to make the choice or not, but likely you're too weak to do so.... atleast thus far that's all you've proved.

I hope that you are strong enough though anon, I really do. Society needs less people playing the victim card.

Take YOUR power from society, don't let society take your power..
>>
File: 1454545139096.jpg (20 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
1454545139096.jpg
20 KB, 403x195
>>26459040
>tfw you realize everyones shit
>tfw you realize relationships are any form are just validations for our egos
>tfw you realize theres no point in connecting with others
>tfw you realize regardless of who you date or why in the end its all mutually agreed on abstractions neither of you have solid definitions for
>>
>>26465027
Yeah but It could be tough to find girls interested in writing code and vidya.

Doing something that falls into both categories I guess would be OPs best bet.
>>
File: Nintendo-NX.jpg (48 KB, 940x545) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-NX.jpg
48 KB, 940x545
>>26465231
>>tfw you realize theres no point in connecting with others

There is a point (i guess), we are doing it right now.

There are people at this restaurant I go to who exactly what am going to order, cause I order it all the time.

>>26465243
It's something to talk about. Am interested in programming but I feel I have to go to school for it, at least i get a piece of paper that can get me a nice job as a computer geek.

I haven't play video games in a while. I lack the funds to buy a PS 3 or xbox and games, but maybe I should wait for the Nintendo NX to come out.
>>
>>26459040
>NAWALT
You're right about the genetic lottery loser thing though. They mostly want Chad and non-Chad normies get the leftovers
>>
>>26465471
Hang out on /g/. Occasionally they'll bring up budget gaming PCs
>>
>>26459040
/board

/spoiler
>>
>>26465231
All of that except:
>tfw you realize theres no point in connecting with others
Since I like to stay in touch with certain people, everything else I couldn't give a shit less about. Just focus on what you enjoy doing; best way to get through life.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.