[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has just consumed an egregious amount of cannabis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Who here has just consumed an egregious amount of cannabis?
>>
Come on, robots. It cant be just me
>>
how does one acquire drugs with no friends or even acquaintances
>>
Im fucking sky high bruv so high i can touch galaxies several universes away
>>
>>26458233
We had it discussed so often desu
>>
>>26458233
Sir, or madam, you simply use your electric box to access a network known as the "Dark Net". From there, search for the various recreational substance marketplaces.
>>
>>26458233
Grow it yourself. Seeds can be ordered easily and legally in many places.
>>
AYY
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
>>26457995
I'm gonna finish a huge work project.
despite quitting, I'm entertaining the idea of buying some weed to celebrate one last time

should I do it?
>>
Not right now since I have work soon, but yeh weed is my drug of choice. I'm pretty hooked to the shit, part of me is ok with it since it's relatively harmless but it does make my depression worst sometimes. Overall I love the drug too much and it's helped me a lot from coming out of my shell and growing as a person
>>
>bf stole all my weed again
Being a practice gf sucks real hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 320x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 320x243
Been high pretty much everyday for months now, picked up an eighth yesterday

Morning just started, need to go shit on my workplace because they scheduled me wrong

After that I'm gonna load up on snacks, smoke a bunch and watch Predators

>tfw mastered being alone
>>
>>26458233
I don't either

I just go to a square in my city where the black people are.
I nod at them, they nod back and they sell me weed.

beats growing or buying online!
>>
Smoking in my car because it's deathly cold out
>>
>>26457995
Calling bullshit, Domino's doesn't make garlic knots.
>>
>>26457995
If you want drugs, any deugs, it's very easy to find it. you just have to look for the guettos, the slums, the hobos, bummers, beggers, crackers, and the pitholes where they live. Every city has them.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 443x332
>>26459240
My city is full of them, hippie street sellers, they are the key to finding drugs. They don't sell it, but will always know where to find them. University, wherever the humanities people hang out, that's also where to find it.
>>
>>26459473
Are you brazilian by any chance?
>>
>>26459588
eu quero estar na praia vendendo minha arte das coisas que a natureza da pra gente.
>>
File: 1440994833332.jpg (91 KB, 706x720) Image search: [Google]
1440994833332.jpg
91 KB, 706x720
>>26458233
I am moving to CO or WA so I can have easy access to legal marijuana. I used to have access to weed in high school and college, but I gradually lost all of my friends. They moved away or became distant and I don't make friends easily. Especially right now as I am working 55+ hours per week.

People will say order with Tor but that is still a risk I am not willing to take. I am guessing these people have very little to lose so getting a criminal record is an acceptable risk. I have an engineering degree and make decent money, I cannot risk fucking that up by getting charged for trafficking or some nonsense, even if there is only a 1% chance of that occurring. I am not willing to risk becoming a "victim" of the legal system.

I've saved up over $50 grand and I am leaving this fucking horrible Bible Belt state for CO, probably next month. Of course there are other reasons (namely reduced cost of living from where I am right now) but being able to buy marijuana, in a store, without worrying about the law, is one of the main incentives.

You're going to hear a lot of yolo-idiot teenagers who work in retail giving you horrible advice.
>>
>>26459697
>engineering degree
nice man, come to Denver, we're expanding and even though my class is going to get pushed out of the city and eventually out of the state, it's kind of the perfect place for a young up and coming professional.
>>
i live in a medical marijuana state and got approved to join the program so i just have to drive down the street (about 3 minutes) and pick up my pot. i order online and they have it ready just swipe my card and i'm out.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.