[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is stubble actually a thing women find attractive / sexy ? or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_mctzzz3AY31qczd8fo1_500.jpg (74 KB, 471x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mctzzz3AY31qczd8fo1_500.jpg
74 KB, 471x750
Is stubble actually a thing women find attractive / sexy ?

or is it just attractive people can pull off anything
>>
>>26457941

>be 33
>still can only grow light patchy stubble and only around my jawline
>>
>>26457978

are you bothered by it
>>
I hate hairless faces so much. That being said, a guy has to know how to groom his hair to fit his face. Hairless faces are very childish.
>>
>>26457941

It's just a feature that seems to enhance ones facial features.

It's like red hair on a girl.
>>
>>26457993

i'm not trying to act butt-hurt since i only started thinking about growing out stubble when cute hairdresser said it grows really nice on me , so some nice stubble gets you wet?

can you post something like the ideal length ?
>>
>>26458046
It doesn't enhance facial features. What does it have to do with the distance between the nostrils, or the angle of the eyes?

It makes you look more masculine while not making you look elderly, that's about it.
>>
>>26458088

That's symmetry, stubble can enhance facial features via making the chin look more prominent, hides some blemishes and an overall more masculine look.
>>
It can make you more manly, but only if
1. Your face is somewhat manly in the first place
2. You have nice beard genetics
>>
>>26458161

does more manly mean more sexy?

it's difficult concept since things that make females more feminine - makes them more sexy

but guys with huge muscles start attracting gays more than women
>>
>>26458225
You're a confusing individual.
>>
>>26458247

women are simple , plump ass , not fat and perky tits with long shiny hair are sexy universally

for guys it's different

way more range in body-shapes , way more range in hair length women find attractive etc

women are basic
>>
File: 1416469653300.jpg (21 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
1416469653300.jpg
21 KB, 446x362
who /shitty facial hair/ here?
>>
>>26458308
Men's desires are more simple - it's pretty much 90% appearance. With women the appearance of the man is something like 30%, the rest is the social status, his confidence, his moneys, etc.
>>
>>26458373

i would say that makes men less shallow over-all
>>
Femanon here, stubble is gross. I'm a girl btw ;)
>>
>>26458418

shaving while i type this , blood everywhere . thanks
>>
>>26458339

>patchy
>neckbeard
>dandruff
>hairs are super thick and hard to shave

Shaving is an absolute struggle.
And why is even trimming so annoying?
Hair flies everywhere, big mess. Tiny hair particles stick to my face afterwards etc.
Fuck beards.
>>
>>26457978

33 here, exactly the same bro

This beard trend is fucking killing me inside
>>
>>26458515
dandruff on your beard?
wat
>>
It shows signs of high test. Same as a strong jawline.
>>
>>26459579

there are people with strong jawline who cant grow any facial hair worth of respect though
>>
>>26457941
my new theory is one of balance. you're trying to balance between handsome emotional prettyboy, and rough chad thug.

here the stubble suits him because hed look like too much of a prettyboy without it. in a rugged man it might look OTT, and he'd need some glasses or pretty hair to balance it.

it all depends on the persons face. a lot of people don't understand this.. its very much subjective to each person, the same as fashion and haircuts. its about aesthetics and balance - per person.
>>
>20 years old
>grow pube hair on face
>can only do the two extremes of clean-shaven or short, patchy """""beard""""" that takes five months to fill in and still looks like shit even when it does
>no chest hair
Why does my body hate me?
>>
>>26460061
You actually want chest hair?
>>
>>26457941
>is it just attractive people can pull off anything
OP answered his own question. How nice.
>>
>>26460032

that's exactly what i'm trying to do , since i have really pretty face , blue eyes i think i look too clean?
>>
>>26460186
im the same. i have a slightly edgy fauxhawk hairstyle now and some stubble, plus i dress pretty rugged. these things help.
>>
>>26460061

all testosterone spent on refilling your cum supply cause you jerk off too much
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.