[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /how the hell am I alive/ here? Spent the last month and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
File: image%3A7516.png (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7516.png
8 KB, 236x236
Who /how the hell am I alive/ here?
Spent the last month and a half eating nothing but pizza or ramen and drinking nothing but soda
Somehow tho I'm still loosing weight
>>
File: kawaiibugs.jpg (220 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
kawaiibugs.jpg
220 KB, 1280x960
iktf
>smoke 50 cigarettes a day
>drink every other day
>only eat pizza and cereals

I might be immortal
>>
you mostly only get fat if you overeat.
>>
>>26457140
Caloric deficit. Are you really this stupid?
>>
>>26457210
>/r9k/ posters in charge of not being this stupid
>>
>>26457185
>wake up after 8 hours of wonderful sleep
>drink a lot of coke because I sweat while I sleep and I wake up thirsty
>somehow drinking soda makes me tired instead of giving me extra energy like everyone says it should
>two hours later I'm sleeping again
>>
>>26457210
But I eat pizza until I'm stuffed, I can eat a whole pizza in a day
>>
>>26457185
Yeah tell yourself that when you won't manage to get your dick up at 35.
>>
>>26457220
I mostly drink coffee to stay sharp. I don't like soda, it makes my teeth sticky.
>>
>>26457234
So, clearly, you burn more calories in a day than your pizza contains.
>>
>>26457270
How is this possible tho? I barely leave my apartment at all
>>
>>26457235
I only use my dick for pissing and jerking off, so idc senpai.
>>
>>26457285
Basal metabolic rate. Look it up. I can't believe I'm even responding to you.
>>
>>26457220
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_crash
Good god you're fucking retarded. Did you ever go to high school?
>>
>>26457355
Yeah I know but I always tried to loose weight by having 3 meals and compensating for snacks with exercise and I was always get.
Now I have up, I est whenever I feel like it wich could mean an entire pizza or two cups of ramen in a day plus I drink all the regular sods I want and I'm finally loosing weight.
I feel lied to
>>
>>26457386
It makes me instantly tired dude, like I drink it and immediately want to go to sleep
>>
>>26457480
wow that's fascinating :::^^^^))
>>
>>26457464
You can't outwork a bad diet. Obviously your 3 meals + snacks contained more calories than you needed. I don't know why this is such a difficult concept for you.
>>
>>26457480
I think I can speak for everyone present that you should just kill yourself, retard.
>>
>>26457512
Beause its what everyone kept telling me all my life dude.
The other day I discovered cookies have more calories than chips and I don't mean triple chocolate chip cookies but store brand, I have been having cookies for breakfast and a snack my whole freaking life, I always wanted the child instead.
It's like being told humans can't swim and then you go to a pool.
Worst part is doctors are literally retarded, they give me these pre printed diets, they have a pile in a drawer as if everything person that goes there needs the same stuff
>>
Err yes
>used to starve myself
>ended up hospitalized
>placed on emergency operation and iv drip because lodged gallstone

Also i mix a lot of pills
I take a lot if i can't sleep at night
>>
File: 1454087465147.jpg (105 KB, 699x699) Image search: [Google]
1454087465147.jpg
105 KB, 699x699
>adderall abuser since 15
>on average get six hours of sleep per two days
>i turn 25 soon
unironically jdimsa
>>
It's been an all beer and chips diet since I was a boy, I'm a true blue robot powered by alcohol just like on futurama.
>>
OP you should see a doctor if you're losing weight for no reason.
>>
>360 pounds
>work a physically demanding job
>eat like absolute shit
where is my heart attack dammit
>>
>>26459860
>since i was a boy
the sice of your liver must be stunning
why dont you look for a suicide both?
>>
>>26459884
well im fat so...
>>
>>26457616

You realize that those 'pre printed diets' exist for the sole reason that eating properly isn't rocket science, but literally a short list of hard numbers and basic common sense and giving the slightest fuck about what you consume every day.
>>
>>26459969
>an old lady who cant walk much
>a little boy
>a college student
>a rugby player
>an obese fuck
what do they have in common? they all need the same diet
>>
>>26459992
Yeah that's how nutrition works you fucking idiot
>>
>>26459992
Other than slight adjustments in the overall calorie count for each of their respective weights, everyone needs the same basic nutrients in more or less the same ratios.

Being a fat fuck is a result of consuming more calories than you need or loading up on excessive amounts of shit food which fuck you over regardless of who you are.
>>
>>26460058
>>26460062
well...
you are both retards, not sure what i expected
must be all those roids and lifting
>>
I eat at mcdonald's almost everyday. Still skeleton. I really don't care about my diet at all.
>>
>>26460103
means you don't eat much at all, little skinny boi
>>
File: Calorie counts.png (103 KB, 895x1065) Image search: [Google]
Calorie counts.png
103 KB, 895x1065
>>26460095
Reference chart, eat less than the number for the appropriate lifestyle, age, and gender to lose weight or more to gain it.

Again, it's not a difficult concept to follow.
>>
>>26460136
I didn't said I eat much.
>>
>>26457140
>mfw 5'9" at 135lb
>drink like a fish
>can do a liter of whiskey if I buckle down and try in a night
>combo'd high alcohol beer with Jim Beam last night
>almost died from alcohol poisoning multiple times, had to force myself to puke, eat stale rice, drink water, and sit up in bed until I stopped feeling like I was dying
Just in case you don't know. Alcohol poisoning feels like the flu X1000 while your organs are melting, you can't focus on anything and you barely know that you are yourself.
>>
>Eat shitty fast food every two to three days,
>usually rotate between McDonald/Burger king/ Various Pizza joints.
>Workout combination of lifting and intense cardio for 1.5 hours every other day,
>otter mode body.
>>
Why do people think skinny = healthy?

Not a fat fuck supporter but just because you have low weight doesn't mean your healthy on the inside, probably just nutrient deficient.
>>
>>26461113
Well most people all through history have been nutrient deficient and it didn't stop man kind from reaching this point.
I personally can't stand health fags
>>
I have come to the conclusion after reading this thread that OP is very stupid.
>>
>>26461139
The same could be said for all the beta's and manlets. Didn't stop them from reaching this point and spreading their genes turning you into you.
>>
>>26457386
>>26457355
These posts are probably samefag, and the poster is a Neanderthal
>>
File: shutterstock125338274.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock125338274.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
3 LITERS OF WATER A DAY OR GTFO
DRIP OR DROWN FAGS
>>
>>26457140
probably losing alot of muscle too. a good diet would result in mainly fat loss (or even fat loss and muscle gain)
>>
Fat loss > Weight loss

When will people learn?
>>
>>26461244
>it's just muscle loss
I don't really think it's muscle loss, I can tell my belly is smaller, plus how much muscle can I loose and why would I be loosing it?
>>
>>26461233
Wow... i'm glad i'm not the only one...

A-a-anon... do you wanna be friends?
>>
>>26461423
Sure thing bro bro, lets pour up an icy cup
>>
Calories in, calories out determines weight lose. Being. Robot I doubt you have any muscles so that can't be the culprit. Say for instance my daily caloric intake is 2700 calories. If I eat around that everyday I will maintain my weight. If I start eating 2200 calories a day I will lose 1-2 pounds a week. This can be done with vegetables or ice cream/pizza. You are eating at a caloric deficit which is why you are losing weight even though you are eating high calorie foods
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.