[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Online communities are an expression of loneliness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1454276318747.gif (662 KB, 800x528) Image search: [Google]
1454276318747.gif
662 KB, 800x528
Online communities are an expression of loneliness
>>
>>26456936
We know that
>>
>>26456936

friendships are a fear of lonliness
>>
I'm sorry you feel that way. I personally just like to relate to other misanthropes. I'd be purely content living in a comfy cabin in the woods somewhere with all my creature comforts. And then choosing when I want to socialize.
>>
>>26456936
often yes.
Often they are the result of the inability to find others with similar problems or interests.
It's much better than physical mailing lists or niche, expensive monthly or quarterly magazines.
>>
I don't care what the fuck all of you say, and how negative all of you are. I am going to be a stand up comedian one day.
>>
>>26457026
You should sit down
>>
>>26457070
I am sitting down m8.
>>
>>26457000

I actually realised that after all these years of feeling lost and trying to be norma I prefer online communities, specifically chans/imageboards (without ids)

This is the only place I've ever felt close to being comfortable, because it's the only place I've ever felt people are completely, 100% honest and real

I could quite conceivably live content on imageboards to the end of time
>>
>>26457155
I know that feel.
Even with my best friend of over a decade, there are barriers. Even with my dad, who's raised me by himself completely, there are barriers.

The only true honesty is found in anonymity.
>>
>>26457026
Write us a joke mate
>>
>>26457207
What do a slut and a fat person have in common?

450 pounds

I know it's not funny but you put me on the spot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.