[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please explain why this bearded beta constantly needs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Can someone please explain why this bearded beta constantly needs to show off the girls he's paid to sleep with him and even worse, why people actually think he's awesome?
>>
no idea

noideabloxxx
>>
small man syndrome
>>
>>26454519
If he can do it, more power for him.
>>
>>26454519
I only follow this guy on facebook so I can snag pics of pantied whores off him.

he's just the hq for pantied whores so I check in on occasion
>>
>Why do narcissists do narcissistic things?

Gee anon I don't know.
>>
he's not even paying most of them; just doing really cool shit and letting them tag along. sure he's paying a lot but it's not going to them. it's going to coke and exotic trips
>>
>>26454519
i hate the nouveau riche
>>
>>26454519
>being this jealous
stay beta
>>
I don't even know that guy. Who is he and why is he rich?
>>
File: normalfags.png (5 KB, 230x200) Image search: [Google]
normalfags.png
5 KB, 230x200
>>26454519
Because he's the essence of normie materialism, lack of taste and narcissism.

I hope he will lose all his money and become a homeless and I'll pass by and spit on him every day.
>>
File: nice_watch.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
nice_watch.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
>>26454773
This.
Well the first sentence at least.

Because he knows that that's a lifestyle many guys would love to have and he likes to feel more achieved.

What is so fucking hard to understand about this?

Men are biologically wired to stick their penis into hot young girls. Do you think some ideology in which other guys feel justified to hate on him because he didn't work hard to get that overrides that basic need?
>>
>>26454519
hes a manlet just to let you know

>having to overcompensate for literally everything to make it seem like an achievement

t.imamanlet
>>
>>26454683
>He's not paying whores to whore
>Whores are whoring for free
eah... No.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.