[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met my girlfriend by going to a concert alone. She plays the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 207x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 207x212
Met my girlfriend by going to a concert alone. She plays the guitar and sings pretty good too heh who would've thought. She's still in her prime too, only 17 and I'm 20.
>>
Enjoy being jailed for statutory rape.
>>
>>26454244
Anything above 16 is legal in my state.
>>
>>26454255
Better double check that. You can get jailed in pretty much any state for that. Land of Freedom indeed.
>>
>>26454244
>>26454281

It's lower than 18 in plenty of states, fucking deal with it.
>>
i met my bf the same way. i was the drummer in one of the bands and he was an attendee. i'm 25, he's 24, and we're both virgins. i really couldn't ask for a better scenario
>>
>>26454281
Most states have 16 as a legal AoC.

As long as you don't take pictures of her, you're in no danger.

If you take pictures, the feds get involved.
>>
>>26454322
How long have you been dating and why are you still virgins?
>>
Cool story faggot
>>
File: 1454044249161.jpg (18 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454044249161.jpg
18 KB, 640x640
THIS FUCKING NORMIE THREAD
>>
>>26454358
we met two weeks ago tomorrow night.
>>
>>26454401
Going to have sex on v-day?
>>
>>26454351
what type of pictures?
>>
>>26454427
Pictures if her vagina and stuff
>>
>>26454175
glad you re a cuck now
>>
>>26455299
No matter how hard I try, I can't see how the word "cuck" applies here, even by the ridiculous definitions of bitter virgins of /r9k/.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.