[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you don't even want a gf anymore >you don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: PDVD_029.jpg (26 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_029.jpg
26 KB, 450x350
>you don't even want a gf anymore
>you don't want friends
>There is no equity for you

I'm past the breaking point.
>>
Who needs a gf when you have dank memes
>>
File: yuujinchou.jpg (412 KB, 1279x931) Image search: [Google]
yuujinchou.jpg
412 KB, 1279x931
Congratulations. These desires are burdens you've been liberated of. They're not easy to achieve and are not all that rewarding anyhow. Now your focus can be shifted towards more important things.
>>
I've felt this way for a long time. It's a shame that my other desires are just as impossible to achieve.
>>
welcome to the Euphoric Ascension Level, anon. enjoy your stay. i have been here for 2 years and can help ease the transition for you if you wish.
>>
>>26452096
What, like suicide?
>>
File: Kierkegaard En.jpg (49 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
Kierkegaard En.jpg
49 KB, 851x315
>>26452188
No. Hobbies/passions/interests, self-improvement etc. I doubt most here want to die. Rather they've arrived at dead ends when they lack the drive to achieve what's fulfilling they desire.
>>
>>26452658
how do you know I don't want to die?
>>
File: Cropsey 47.jpg (1 MB, 2000x1378) Image search: [Google]
Cropsey 47.jpg
1 MB, 2000x1378
>>26452875
Because nobody wants to die. Even the terminally ill who're subjected to so much agony do not want to die. Perhaps they'd choose immediate death over the persistent suffering, yet they'd still rather their situation better than die. We really have no say in this due to our instincts.
>>
>>26451054
don't even know what I'd do with a gf at this point desu

>>26452658
well yeah, congrats for reaching the conclusion why many people kts
>>
>>26453116

>don't even know

Truth to this.
>>
>>26451054
same here

ill be lying if i said i dont care about getting either of those, but as the day go im caring less and less.
>>
File: 1454870960750.jpg (81 KB, 352x515) Image search: [Google]
1454870960750.jpg
81 KB, 352x515
>>26451054
When you finally get there, it's the best feeling ever.
>>
>>26453116
>congrats for reaching the conclusion why many people kts
Snide.
I should add that unless someone's pathologically inflicted it's preventable by clarifying the turbulence in their values. Rather than dead ends these would make more sense to be halts.
>>
Yet here you are, what is left of the former human. This soulless husk of meat and skin and bones moves itself.
Unholy powers are at work here.
>>
>>26451054
This is me desu. Fubared for life.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.