[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shall I start? Hey X, Look, I know. I saw that disappointed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13
File: 8Jo1QDD.jpg (19 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
8Jo1QDD.jpg
19 KB, 500x440
Shall I start?

Hey X,

Look, I know. I saw that disappointed look on your face when you saw me that day. I'm a coward and a total pussy. I know it's too late for apologies, but I'm really sorry for not coming to you honestly about my feeling towards you, and making you feel uncomfortable when I rushed you to decide if you wanted to date me or not.

Truth is, I thought you liked me. You wanted me to stay in Calculus even though I was failing. You wanted me to come to your Chem class. You texted me as soon as you can. That's why I decided to ask you out so I can get to know you more. You were kind, and it overwhelmed me emotionally since no one really does that with me and you've given so much without me giving something to you. I acted so pathetically and pretty much begged you for a date.

I really acted stupid and handled the whole situation like a scared little kid. And it bothers me to this day that I've done that. I really don't know if you were nice to me because that's how you are, or you honestly felt something for me too. But I completely ruined it, and i'm profoundly sorry.

I don't expect you to accept my apology, but I just wanted you to know that it does indeed bother me that it makes you unhappy. X, I know one day you'll meet someone who'll not be afraid to love you.

Sincerely,

R
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
FUCKING KYLE FROM HR.
I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. I HATE THAT PERMANENTLY SMUG FUCKING FACE YOU MAKE. I HATE THAT 6K FUCKING SUIT YOU WEAR TO WORK EVERYDAY. I FUCKING HATE YOU. FUCK YOU. I HATE THE WAY YOU PATRONIZE ME. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.
>>
I'm sorry I'm not the person you thought I was. I've actually liked you for a long time and I'm sorry for being an asshole. It's a shame we never had a real chance to get into a relationship.
>>
File: 1.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
Alright, here we go:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok I'm done. Have a nice day everyone!
>>
File: useless.gif (1011 KB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
useless.gif
1011 KB, 500x245
Kristy why couldn't you just give me attention.
>>
why can't tron be real
>>
Dear Lexee Smith,

I want to cum inside of you.
>>
i'm sick of all the highschool melodrama you've surrounded me with. you can have her or me, x. stop fucking around because i'm getting tired of it.
>>
>>26450524
I'm sorry that I constantly put on a facade and pretend to be someone else but the truth is that my true self is shrouded in too much despair and discontentment that you would immediately be completely disgusted and leave me. I can't have that. I need a friend to save me from my own misery, please bear with it a little longer.
>>
I know you really want to be with me. I left you because I didn't like the way you treated me and I wasn't happy. You didn't fulfill my sexual needs and you extremely critical of everything that I did. You want to get back with me. You tell me everything is going to be different. I think that maybe in the first month or so, sure, things may be different. But then, things will go back to the way they were and I will be unhappy again. I cannot put you or myself through that once more. Please try to understand. We can keep talking if you want, but I cannot commit to another relationship with you.
>>
Dear R,

Nice snap chat mocking my article, it was purely informational and had no opinion. So your comment about you, "losing brain cells" from reading it is not needed. We broke up a full 5 months ago you need to stop being spiteful and get over it. I legit thought you would be better than that.

With much anger and disappointment, M
>>
You started at work recently. You're attractive, more attractive than any of the other females in the office. I use the gym downstairs on my days off on the off chance that I might run into you while I'm at work. We have similar interests and I'd really like to get to know you more. I suppose that we will get more acquainted later.
>>
>>26450524
Dear all you fucking Roasties. I'm sick of you shaving your pussies for valentines day. Normies are memeing and taking pictures of empty shelves where female razors were once in stock, before the v day roastie rush. Die roasties REEEEEEEE I HOPE YOUR SHAVED PUSSIES REMAIN UNFUCKED ON VALENITINES DAY!!!
>>
File: 1428971359665.png (174 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
1428971359665.png
174 KB, 680x583
>implying I have anything to get off my chest

How do you frogs even get any satisfaction from "talking about your feelings" ? I couldn't give less shits about what people think about my life.
>>
Dear M,

Sorry for being such an omega. I really wish I had spoken to you when I had the chance. I hope that some time in the future by some bizarre coincidence we meet again so that I may not fuck up like I did last time.

I wanna cum inside you,
A
>>
Dear m

I miss you dude. Talk to me before you move all the way across the country. And I totally didn't stalk your twitter to figure that out
>>
File: 1453065005335.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1453065005335.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
THE MAN I LOVE IS A FAGGOT!!
>>
>>26451098
yea i kno wat eba habbin 2 da gaary cooba

da atrong n silen typ
>>
>>26451160
Michelle, Adam?
>>
Dear E,

I'm sorry. Last night made me really question my feelings. I can't keep getting hurt anymore and now I'm thinking of giving up on, well, whatever the hell it is we have.
I'm sorry about your social situation at your school. I wish I could change that, but I'm the whole problem anyways.
You're the only one who I thought would be totally accepting of me and my problems. Now I have no one if I don't have you.
I wish you would reach out to me sometimes, rather than me just being "The guy that you have to snap chat every day so we don't lose our streak."
I'm just so lonely. I'm very much broken and now I'm starting to hate myself again.
I'm really not alright.
I just wish you'd feel the same as I do about you.
>>
>>26451459
nope.
Margot, Andrew
>>
File: FeelsBadMan.png (225 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
FeelsBadMan.png
225 KB, 2400x2400
>>26450524
>tfw you dont even have anyone to send a letter
>>
Hey A,

You're gonna ruin your life with your new boyfriend, you've pretty much are on his finger. he's gonna cheat, he's gonna be a dick, he's going to control you like you're some kind of robot. Don't let him turn you into a hateful cunt. you know his parents hate you, but you're going to marry him because you think he's the one. i know you still love me, you're too proud to admit it. he's not the one for you and you know it. you're going to move to another state for him and you're going to hate yourself for it. he's a major religion asshat who wont let you get the tattoos you want, if you have children and one ends up being gay he'll want nothing to do with it. he's admitted this. he's lying to use you for sex. he's going to realize that he could get away with cheating and he's going to cheat. he already talks to other women, he says he's asking for advice about you but i guarantee he's getting nudes and trying to plan on how he's going to fuck them.

But I'm biting my tongue because of what happened between us and the fact that i want you to be happy but i know you're not going to be happy.

After I told i was getting probation i told you i wanted to be with you. you promised me i'd get you back. I wanted you back but while you had me around your finger you were talking to him. i broke probation rules to be with you. i tried to get you back but you pushed me away.

Now you're jobless and going to marry a dickhead whos ten years older than you. you're going to move and be miserable. but i'll be close by to help you get back on your feet when you realize that it's not the fairy tale ending you wanted.
>>
>>26451654
Amanda?

comment
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 426x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 426x617
>>26450524
I want Daisy Ridley to be my gf so badly. My infatuation with her hurts my brain.
>>
>>26451722
Nope. I only know 1 Amanda and she's not my ex.
>>
>>26451786
egh!

EGH!
>>
>>26450524
I just want to fuck a girl I don't really care if I get a girlfriend that much, I really don't want to go on a date ever, I just want to get sex out of the way so that I can focus on school and not get so stressed out about being around females. No one likes me sometimes people give me this look like they're laughing at me in their head and I'm not doing anything it's because they're lmaoing at my life, later on I think about it and get relay mad and hit stuff I hate gingers every ginger I've met except for two has wanted to fight me or has picked on me my grandfather thinks I'm a piece of shit and I think he's a little scared of me he think's I might do something violent because of the looks he gives me and when I shake his had when I leave his house he gives me a death grip handshake which is a sign of being ready to fight someone because you're afraid they'll act up, there's this old dude at work who's always drinking he trys to intimidate me he doesn't like me, theres this fucking cuban in my english one class he keeps trying to stare me down I need to cut my hair but I don't want to go the the hairdresser because that means conversation, my dad laughs at me in his head and thinks I'm a piece of shit but he's a fucking beta manlet pussy who lets my mom push him around and its his fault I'm the way I am because he was never a strong father figure, really my whole family is full of losers and cowards
>>
>>26451786
just get a 10 year old boy with huge teeth and have him wear a wig and you won't be able to tell the difference with the body
>>
>>26451865
>>26452125
Look I know everyone hates TFA and all but Daisy is really pretty. She loves nigs though,
>>
File: mi_confession.jpg (489 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
mi_confession.jpg
489 KB, 700x700
Hey L.

You asked me if I want to go get coffee tomorrow. I said yes.

You've also asked me if I wanted to go to a show together or go get drinks in the past, but couldn't either time, so this will be our first "date" or whatever.

The truth is that it's obvious you're into me. I like spending time with you, but I don't feel the way that you do. It kills me to have watched you slowly fall for me, because I just can't be there for you. There is a romantic disconnect and I am certainly to blame at least partially(I come off flirty).

And I don't know how to tell you that.

Please don't ask me to be your Valentine. I hate hurting people but I don't know how to say no.

That's why we're getting coffee tomorrow.

That's why we're probably going to be each others' Valentine's.

That's why we're probably going to do the horizontal conga line within the next week.

And that's why I'm going to hurt you down the line.

I'm sorry in advance.

~J
>>
>>26450524
Dear L.
I know I couldn't have done anything to stop it but I wish you would've at least said goodbye before you ended your life. I really miss you and it hurts that you'll never be there again.
>>
K,

The truth is, I liked you a lot. Unfortunately, you preferred to live a life wallowing in self-pity and took more pleasure in talking to degenerate weeaboos with mental illnesses. I was a good influence in your life, and I liked how you made me feel. It felt good helping you with your illnesses but you preferred being around people who stimulated them further.

I wish we could go back to being together, friends, or a good mixture of both. Sadly, you need to fix yourself.

M
>>
Hey green-hair girl,

I thought it was awesome last week when you were here for three days. It was nice, as we were basically snowed in, and got to watch TV and movies for hours straight.

We fooled around, we slept together, I held you in my arms, we woke up at the same time together. It was great.

You told me at one point that we would never be able to be together, and that was ok. I was just enjoying those moments we did have. I wish I was more sober so I could have remembered all of our conversations and interactions.

I swear to God, green-hair girl, you may have said it all meant nothing but the way you looked up at me as I looked down at you meant something to me. You didn't leave for two days after. Did that mean nothing? We smoked on the front porch and stared at the stars. I hadn't felt as connected to anyone as much as I did you for a long long time.

You left last Friday, a little over a week ago. It was weird. To spend a precious few days so close to someone, only to have it vanish and never come again. I'm very sure it will never come again.

I still find your hairs on my blanket.
-nerd
>>
>>26452573
This reads like a John Green story.
Blegh.
>>
>>26452706
maybe i should write a fucking book then
>>
Hey Anon,

I wish it could just end. But I'm too scared to actually do it.

Anon
>>
I've been watching vigilante movies and I really want to do SOMETHING, no I'm not going to bait muggers and kill them, but I'm bored and want to do something good
>>
>>26452753
Attack jaywalkers.

Those fuckers always come out in front of my car at gridlock.
>>
>>26452837
I like it. The police won't do anything about these criminals, so the citizenry must.
>>
>>26452573
>Having feelings for a tumblrina

Please hang yourself immediately.
>>
File: profilephoto.jpg (3 KB, 96x96) Image search: [Google]
profilephoto.jpg
3 KB, 96x96
>>26450681
Dude fuck Madoka for making me feel those feels
>>
>>26452870
tumblrinas are babes but hostile so you're half
>>
Hey A,

I've been good and staying away from /r9k/ since our breakup. Initially it was because my new boyfriend hates this place but over time I stopped needing 4chan. You turned into an inside joke, just an embarrassing footnote in my life. Lately though, I've been reminiscing about everything. The good and the bad--the latter of which you certainly were. I find myself browsing this board again and wondering if one of these anonymous voices belong to you.

I think I recognize your posts. I really hope it's not you though. I really hope it's some other bitter, fucked up anon instead. If after all this time you're still here making shitty femanon threads... well. I don't know what to say.

I hope you found your happiness. Whether it was in the form of a nice Christian girl or one of the tattooed & pierced, daddy-issues ridden e-sluts you seemed so fixated on. I hope you have someone to wake up next to every morning. Everyone deserves someone.

-H.
>>
Hey random tall girl I met in subway.

Wanna fuck?
>>
>>26453350
Isn't that what sucks? The anonymity is at once its strength and yet its fault.

If you come here you're going to assume everyone might be "A". Everyone is anonymous, so how can you tell?

You know their writing style, their nuances of communication. You know THEM, even through extensions of a keyboard.

I feel like you're looking for them, if nothing else than to know they're still pining over you. You can't really accept how it ended so you roam around here, accrediting posts to a man you once loved. You WANT him to be embittered and sorrowful, you WANT him to be desperately posting on the internet for comeuppance.

You don't have validation pal.
He's just surfing the internet.
>>
>>26450524
Fuck it I'll be a part of this.

S, I don't understand what the fuck was going on with us. You come back into my life telling me you like me, but every time you have a chance to come see me you bail. Am I some game to you?

G what the fuck is your problem. I try to get to know you because you're the only person on the planet that I can relate to. One day we're having a nice conversation, the next you completely blow me off and ignore me. I don't even want anything romantic related from you, I literally just want to be your friend. You're someone I want to have around and get to know and it's kind of depressing I can't even get that with you.
>>
>>26450524
alright here we go,,

anonymous,
I really love you, and I'm not sure if I would be able to live without you. I know I constantly put more effort into the relationship, and you're getting tired of me. But I don't want it to end. I'm so in love but you couldn't care less about me. thanks for sticking around for this long I guess. you mean everything to me.
>>
>>26453479
He wouldn't pine over me. Not then, not now. It took me almost the entire duration of our relationship to realize that I was a stand-in for the girlfriend he really wanted.
>>
Ok I'll post another, I don't care how whiny it sounds.

We were together for a year and you threw it all the fuck away. I was there with you, hand in hand, when your fucking arms were splitting apart still.

They asked you what was wrong, and you said me. You said I was the reason you put that fucking bottle to your arm. I was why you didn't want to live anymore.

Your parents chased me out and I obligingly got chased out. Then, you called me on the fucking hospital phone begging me to come back.
"They don't get it."
"It'll be OK"

I go back and you shut down. I hold your hand for three hours until visiting hours are over. You look into my eyes, I look into yours. There's nothing. They're glazed over. They're dead.

Nothing was inside you.
I left and have heard nothing since.
>>
File: 1445635872919.png (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445635872919.png
33 KB, 400x400
Dear M

Hopefully I'll be able to see Deadpool with you this weekend. Honestly, I'm more interested in seeing you rather than watching the movie but I know you want to watch it too so I'm killing two birds with one stone. It's been over 2 years since we've seen each other and my life has felt real shitty the whole time. I know I told you last week that life was ok but I didn't want to tell you that I made a noose out of belt and attempted to hang myself in the closet. Unlucky for me, it wasn't tight enough so it loosened up and came apart because I'm retarded and depressed. People weren't meant to live in their rooms for months on end. It changes them. I didn't want to tell you this because I don't want you worrying about me. People will always say that you can turn to your friends when you're feeling down or suicidal but how the fuck do you expect someone to respond to something like that? One moment they're full of life and the next, they're trying to off themselves. I feel like it'll be to much of a burden to tell you any of that.
Anyways, hope to hear fron you soon, I guess.
>>
>>26453565
Oh man, isn't that a son of a bitch?
>>
>>26453593
It hurt like a mother back then but fate's a funny thing. He and I should have never happened or lasted as long as we did, but thank God that it did. I would have never met the love of my life otherwise.
>>
>>26453635
That's kind of the problem

Nobody has a chance to go through the torment and heartbreak, so they're never going to know when something is actually right.

You have to love and lose to love.
>>
Sadly, this isn't even original.

I only receive signs that suicide is the most logical end to what accounts of my personal existence. No matter what I do to improve my state or position, I am only ever reinforced that there is no other option. I first began having suicidal thoughts at the age of nine years old, and went through a hellish childhood and upbringing that I would not wish for anybody.

Through various circumstances as I grew older, I was able to clear the chemical imbalances that cause suicidal thought to be intrusive at all times to a mere fraction of the occurrence, usually when specific stimuli are present. I recently completed my Bachelor's and I am waiting to hear back about acceptance into a Master's program. I had help from a professor of mine in obtaining a local job/internship--something to do in the mean time--but that seems to have fallen through. I have very little savings and too many mental deficiencies to ever successfully function in a normal, typical minimum wage type job. I have not a clue what I am supposed to do in regards to obtaining a job--even something small and part-time would work as I only need a basic income--and while I could survive until the Fall, I will be forced to end myself if I do not get into post-secondary school. I have always been incredibly poor and have always had very little, next-to-nothing. I'm tired of living an entire life this way, stuck in this hole that I can never seem to crawl out of. While I actually enjoy my life at the moment--financial woes aside--you cannot logically maintain existence with no currency, unfortunately.

I feel very fucked up that I have no chemical desire to die yet rationalization declares it to be the best method available to me.
>>
>>26453635
>girl gets used by a guy then meets "love of her life"
gee whoda fucking thunk it
>>
>>26450524
Fuck you all. That is it.
>>
>>26450524

IVE JUST REALISED IM MUNDANE AND FUCKING BORING AS FUCK
AHHHHH

LITERALLY NOTHING INTERESTING TO ADD TO ANY CONVERSATIONS
>>
I liked her, she sat next to me in a class, we talked and I was very close to asking her out. When I went on fb it seemed she was already with some dude.

That would have been the first time I'd ever asked a girl out. Man oh man.
>>
I'm in fucking love with you. I don't want to tell you because I'm a cuck but god damn I want you.
>>
>>26450742
I'M SO HYPE RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING HAS CHANGED ... HAVE Y'ALL EVER SEEN TRON? THE END OF TRON WHERE EVERYTHING LIGHT UP!!!!
>>
I've fucking lost the girl I'm in love with.

She's blocked me on everything for over a month now. She hates me. We live on opposite sides of the planet now.

I've found out through mutual friends why she's mad at me, and it's over something I've literally never said in my life.

Said mutual friend is too much of a pacifist to stick up for me which is kind of annoying, so I basically have no way of speaking to her. She's literally gone.

I don't know what to fucking do. I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>26455057
And I know I've posted this a billion times but it helps so much to post. It's nice to get shit off my chest when everything around me reminds me of her. I can't stop thinking about her.
>>
>>26450524
I want to be a normie.
>>
im not ok, i dont miss my ex anymore. havent for a while, she was nuts. i miss me pre going on a booze diet,
i had a fuck budy and then i moved cities and that ended just before we got seriuos but she wasnt that good looking anyway. at least she made me realise that i need a woman in my life for me to feel actualy motivated to better myself and live and shit.

i got a job and its pretty cool but at the same time i dont really care becaause my life just constantly feels empty. i wanna drink because im an alcoholic and although its stopped making me feel better anymore i just want to drink. im to overweight to be cute anymore and im unmotivated because at the end of the day i dont have anything to look forward to, i think im dangerously close to giving up again and the knowledge that any kind gf to help direct my indecisive ass would immediatly get me back on track just makes this all the more pathetic.
>>
Please Kanye just release your fucking album I'm tired of waiting.
>>
File: community_image_1422351224.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1422351224.gif
2 MB, 480x270
Well, if you insist.

First of all, FUCK YOU CUNT HOLY SHIT YOU ARE A DISGUSTING NIGGER AND I WANT TO PUNCH YOUR FACE IN UNTIL IT'S FULLY CAVED INTO YOUR SKULL. FUCK YOUR PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE SMUG HOLIER-THAN-THOU SHIT WHEN YOU'RE NOT EVEN SORRY FOR THE FACT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS OR WHATEVER CAN'T STOP THEMSELVES FROM ACTING LIKE ABSOLUTE FAGGOTS IN PUBLIC. YOU ARE EVERYTHING WRONG WITH THIS GENERATION AND MORE. YOU'RE ONE OF THE UGLIEST WHORES I'VE EVER SEEN AND I HOPE JAMAL'S MADE YOUR REEKING ROASTIE INTO AN UNDESIRABLE GAPING BLACK HOLE.

Second, FUCK YOU TOO YOU TALENTLESS SPIC YOU'RE THE ONE THAT STARTED ALL THIS SHIT TO BEGIN WITH BECAUSE MOTHER OF GOD, YOUR WORK IS SUCH CANCER THAT YOUR BLIND FOLLOWERS ARE ON JIDF/REDDIT LEVELS OF WHITE KNIGHT DEFENSE FORCE TRYING TO SAVE FACE WHEN YOU AREN'T EVEN WORTH JACK SHIT. YOU ARE THE REASON WHY I FUCKING HOPE IF TRUMP GETS ELECTED WE BUILD A FUCKING WALL. FUCK YOUR BROWN-ASS PARASITIC GHETTO COUNTRY AND I HOPE YOU MCFUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU WASTE OF SPACE. YOU WILL NEVER, EVER BE WHITE OR EVEN PASS AS WHITE, HUMAN SHITSTAIN.

Third, I WOULD STAB EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE FUCKTARDS DEFENDING YOU. THEY'RE ALL TALK AND CIRCLEJERKING NOW BUT THEY'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING SHALLOW PUSSIES THAT ARE ALL TALK WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.

IF X KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE FUCKING DOING THEY BETTER BAN YOUR ASS FROM EVER COMING BACK AGAIN. THIS HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY RETARDED AND I HOPE YOUR PIECE OF LITERAL GARBAGE WAS WORTH PISSING OFF A SHIT TON OF PEOPLE. NO REALLY, DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF.

I'm probably quitting X after this and so should anyone else with a brain since people know they're scrapping the bottom of the barrel, especially now that they're choosing to keep around a bunch of mouthing-off tumblr cunts.

I'd say it's been fun but nah, these past few days have been pretty fucking awful so go fuck yourself X. :^)

Thanks.
>>
i really wished i could stop caring about bayformers
>>
>>26452984
why are you even here m80
>>
I miss you Nii.
>>
If you say problematic one more time...
>>
B,
I still love you even though you've done everything you possibly can to infuriate the shit out of me. I still adore you even though you have nothing you want to do with me anymore, and I still defend you when others bad mouth you in front of me. I have no idea why I still care about you when I've never been so disappointed in another person in my lifetime.
>>
Please stop doing this over and over. I can't stand it and I'm going to give up on us being anything pretty soon if this keeps up. Just saying. I don't think I could be any more pissed off.
>>
To two different people in completely different scenarios.

You're going to spend Valentine's with her, right? She made it quite clear how jealous she was some time ago, did for quite a while, and you did similar. You also made sure to spend months fawning over her quite obviously so there'd be no confusion. Hurry up and get back together with her.

You appear to have changed even how you talk about your roommate. You used to always just use "ex" to talk about him to other people, and he's more involved now in what you do and who you speak to. Even going so far as to talk about your body whenever it suits any of you. You don't claim to hate yourself, want to die or talk about how you're being physically abused by him anymore, either. It's a shame it took what it did, but hey looks like you two can be nice and intimate together from now on without you claiming it's unwilling, since you chose it. Good, because he's where your trust always lied. You enjoy Valentine's Day, too.
>>
Massively important aspects of our world and its history are being purposefully being hidden from most of the world, through use of deadly force if necessary, in order to prevent people from thinking outside of the box they were all born into.
All of this simply because it benefits a few psychologically unhealthy individuals.
>>
File: 1454856186413.jpg (161 KB, 850x1233) Image search: [Google]
1454856186413.jpg
161 KB, 850x1233
i cant stop fucking my friend/roommates girlfriend whenever he is at work. its been nearly 3 weeks and I've damn near fucked her every day.
>>
BUTTHOLE PLUS PENIS EQUALS SHITCUNT
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.