[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>blackbots on a majority white website, made by a white person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: 1382728897603.gif (2 MB, 300x290) Image search: [Google]
1382728897603.gif
2 MB, 300x290
>blackbots on a majority white website, made by a white person
>on a majority white board have the NERVE to tell robots "white people can't be robots"
>seeing an increasing prevalence of black people on other boards too

When will the negro scourge leave?

Black people, what's appealing about this place to you? I imagine most of the shit we talk about are "white people issues" or some shit to you guys and you wouldn't be able to sympathize. What caused you to come here?
>>
>>26450292
>What caused you to come here?
the perfect storm of anime and social retardation
>>
My dude, the mistake you're making here is assuming the archetype you have in your head represents every person of that group when it could hardly apply to a single person let alone millions.
>>
>>26450330
>when it could hardly apply to a single person let alone millions.
The reason stereotypes exist is precisely because they apply to many people from a group.
>>
>>26450292
>suffer with depression and social anxiety
>haven't left my house in a few months
>pissbottles.jpg
>weaboo
>never had a gf
>never kissed a girl
>fat
>6 inch dick
>>
Black people can't be robots. Every place I've been, every black person has known every other black person. Black people stick together. White people... not so much. Much easier for a white male to be relegated to solitude.
>>
There is much in common with the robot and the sjw tumblrista.

Most glaring in that they try to muscle each other out of the same spotlight and platform.

But they all like to focus on woes
>>
>>26450292
Any person who wants to monopolize robothood is a retard

Robots come in all shapes and colors. All races have their bottom of the barrel outcasts

We should be focusing on the ever increasing number of normies who come here to whine about valentine's day or their oneitis. Make no mistake, anyone who claims to have a "oneitis" is most likely a beta tier normie bitch. A beta normie, but a normie nonetheless
>>
>>26450292
It's all bait you idiot
You're falling for it
>>
File: 26-nazi-ap.jpg (543 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
26-nazi-ap.jpg
543 KB, 2048x1536
>>26450382
>tfw white people are too individualistic to ever stick together again
>>
>>26450354

Look up the meaning of archetype.
>>
>>26450376
>6 inch dick
that's a fine size for a dick.

>>26450382
I imagine black robotdom is different from white robotdom, but blacks don't have the agency to make their own image board so we attract them because of it.

But your post makes sense, there's a lot more tribalism among blacks than there is whites, it's partially because whites showing identity is labeled as "nazism" or something.
>>
>>26450416
oh, yeah? and what happened after that?
>>
>>26450394
>There is much in common with the robot and the sjw tumblrista.
This is a bad meme and you should feel bad for repeating it here.
>>26450400
I don't buy that
>>26450428
I know what it means, if you can't make the connection between my post and yours, you're probably challenged.
>>
File: 1449159228093.jpg (589 KB, 1688x3080) Image search: [Google]
1449159228093.jpg
589 KB, 1688x3080
>>26450292
>this meme again

Black can be robots cumskin deal with it
>>
More and more men of all types are becoming robots, blackbots included.
>>
>>26450292
I have Asperger(actual diagnosis, fuck off with your self diagnosis shit) and I've become more anti social as the years have gone on. I actually hate people now. I generally come here to vent because I often end off my days irritable. On top of that I recognize that women are complete trash and I mostly live my life out through escapism. (bad anime, videogames) I've never fit in with any clique, not out of being edgy, but because no clique ever wanted me in the first place. I'm also a virgin, and I believe I will be for as long as I live.

I think I belong here.
>>
4chan was once "the internet hate machine", and as an "angry" black woman, this has always been an amazing place to vent. But now the whole "hate machine" thing is "edgy" and uncool in the eyes of all the normies here now.
>>
>>26450455

No they can't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAlTj0A2Pwg
>>
>>26450740
When they say "black guys" they mean hypersexual buff tyrones

Blackbots are the antithesis of this and are outcasts as a result.
>>
File: 1452996695858.jpg (185 KB, 800x783) Image search: [Google]
1452996695858.jpg
185 KB, 800x783
>tfw used to shitpost on an edgy far-right political forum
>it was great, no shitskins or cucks to ruin conversation
>it just got shoah'd because some dumb neets leaked our whereabouts as a result of a trolling raid

some people here probably know what I'm talking about because we share the same dank memes.
>>
>>26450763
And when they say "White guys", they mean hypersexual buff white alphas.
>>
>>26450382
I don't have any black friends, mostly because there are very few in my city and the ones I have met didn't like me at all, even if we had common interests. The ones who I didn't share interests with just viewed me as a weirdo or loser. The girls of course view me as undesirable.
>>
>>26450815
And you still have more of a chance of getting a gf or getting laid than most blackbots by virtue of your race. You're viewed as more attractive and undesirable on average and we're viewed as uglier and less desirable on average.
>>
>>26450846
>And you still have more of a chance of getting a gf or getting laid than most blackbots by virtue of your race

but thats incorrect.
>>
>>26450292
>a site/subgroup about misfits unwelcoming towards a misfit group

Stay mad whities
>>
>>26450859
How so. Do explain how you don't have it easier in the face of evidence presented to you.
>>
>>26450880
see
>>26450815

they only want alphas.
>>
>>26450895
And I redirect you to this.

>>26450455

Obviously you don't have to be alpha as a white man.
>>
>>26450909
again, by white guys they mean buff alphas.
>>
>>26450917
Did you look at the image and the dating graphs in it or are you just going to keep spouting the same memes? If it's the latter then I have nothing more to say to you.
>>
>>26450952
>"reply rate by race

aka mixed whores messaging buff alphas on tinder, OKC etc.. and selectively picking the best of the best.
>>
I am transblack and this thread offends me. I hope none of you shits ever lose your virginity, or that if/when you finally do lose it, it will be to a literal 1/10 woman (including your moms) peace out
>>
>>26450971
I don't think you understand how percentages work. You think 30% of white men are the best of the best?
>>
>>26450995
If what you were saying were true, none of us white folks on this board would be lonely. Stop pretending like black people have it the worst.
>>
>>26450354
clearly we dont fit any of the stereotypes if we are here.

and that is most likely the reason why the most of us are here.
>>
>>26451032
You're lonely because your parents didn't beat you hard enough and because you're too lazy to seize opportunities and take advantage of your genetics.

>thinking you guys are actually lonely

This board is full of normalfags and gf threads as of late.
>>
>>26451069
and inb4 you fire back with "why don't you take advantage of affirmative action/scholarships etc."

I'm not american and I am enrolled at a university.
>>
File: 14454566767.png (42 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
14454566767.png
42 KB, 500x322
>>26451069
>You're lonely because your parents didn't beat you hard enough and because you're too lazy to seize opportunities and take advantage of your genetics.

We could say the same for black people, after-all black people love saying things like they are genetically superior, taller, stronger etc.. then whites.
>>
>>26451107
We're not. We're fatter and shorter on average, and have features deemed unattractive on average (women generally find flat noses, skin darker than tan and big lips unattractive)
We also have shorter torsos and longer legs.
>>
>>26450292

I'm a blackbot, but the amount of people pretending to be black is growing. There are more black people on 4chan than you think.
>>
>>26451138
>We also have shorter torsos and longer legs.

So do models, yet here you are complaining. Litrelly leave bragfag.
>>
>>26451147
>complaining
>yet calls him a bragfag

make up ur mind, family.
>>
>>26451147
Most male models tend to have longer torsos, actually. Longer legs and shorter torsos aren't considered an attractive feature. (except for maybe women)
>>
i want black normies to leave
all they do is come here and brag
>>
>>26450817
You fit here then (unfortunately--not something for any of us to be proud of). I think all [true] robots have been ostracized by their peers to an extent.

Now that I think about it, maybe you blackbots feel like you don't fit in anywhere because you've been tokenized. "Hey there's the cool black kid." But no one actually cares to get to know you, they just want to use you as an accessory.
>>
>>26451249

pretty much.

majority of us have growne up or lived in a mostly nonblack area a good chunk of our lives so we really cant relate to anyone. too black on the outside for nonblack people, too nonblack on the inside for black people.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.