[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friday night drinking thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: absolut-original.jpg (446 KB, 2186x3185) Image search: [Google]
absolut-original.jpg
446 KB, 2186x3185
IT'S TIME AGAIN!

you know the drill friends!

>what are you drinking
>why are you dirnking it

I am drinking pic related because I am a Big Old Predictable Bore

please post whatever your'e listening to as well and
ask a drunk femanon anything!
>>
>what are you drinking

Cranberry juice and vodka

>why are you drinking it

Because I like it

>ask a drunk liar anything

Why are you lying liar?
>>
>>26447946
Vodka cranberry! I don't like mixers I just drink from the bottle lol

>Why are you lying liar?
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Iado91hJMe
>>
>drink?
box wine and tears
>why?
because sadness

FUCK EVERYTHING BOYS< ALMOST TIME TO GO
>>
>>26448017
hey hey hey anon why are you sad? ? tell us
>>
>>26447927

drank half a gallon of beer

feels good t b h im at a point where i can barely even get anything out of that little
>>
>>26448037
I can't get anything out of beer and it tastes gross anon why tf do you like it?

so many claories too!! seems like a waste and i'm v utilitarian about my drinking so i avoid beer

what kin d of beer though
>>
>>26447994

Well what do you know...

Where are you from female? What's your business here?
>>
>>26448060
lol don't be weird anon post a song
>>
>>26448056

hard alcohol tastes like shit t b h i can't stand it

the beer i drink tastes great and i'm not american so the brand name won't tell you much but it's 5 percent so that's basically kid juice

with beer i can get a nice, full, warm feel going without feeling like shit the next morning, and like you said, its also caloric which helps fill me up nicely
>>
>>26448121
really? I can't stand anything that isn't hard alcohol lol. I barelay even feel eth burn any more (lol feel the bern)

5 percent is practically water baka and it's not good calories! if I drank it i would get fat
>>
>>26448158

that's because ur a woman lol, sucks 2 be u

there's 250 calories in 100 grams of vodka, as opposed to 50 in beer, ur math also sucks once again because ur female
>>
>>26448121
oh and where are you from anon

>>26448177
nice dubs friend and you don't need to drink as much vodka to get drunk smartass and i'm an ENGINEERING MAJOR thanks
>>
>what are you drinking
Captain and diet coke

>why are you drinking it
Makes diet coke taste like vanilla coke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thAunSuinVc
>>
File: OP no end in sight.jpg (74 KB, 680x471) Image search: [Google]
OP no end in sight.jpg
74 KB, 680x471
>what are you drinking
Fosters, got a case of Lapin Kulta in the fridge after I finish these

>why are you dirnking it
It was on sale. I can't control my drinking pace that well so everytime I buy wine or vodka, I end up finishing it all in a few hours and blackout. Last time I bought 3 bottles of bottom shelf white wine and drank those in a little over two hours and passed out. Waste of money desu

Beer is kinda nice because you can keep the buzz going from morning to evening and always have something to do with your hands when you're watching telly or shitposting and waiting for an answer. It also provides this nice insulative barrier against reality and life feels, for a moment, a lot less sharp. Downside however is the excessive energy I get from this and the consequent weight gain.

>tfw been drinking 15-25 beers a day since Sunday two weeks ago
>>
>>26447927
If I wasn't at work Jameson and Evile.
I don't drink beer, I just fall asleep.

Your favorite book.
>>
>>26448187
rum and coke yay! i didn't know rum could do that to diet coke i will have to try it sometime

this song is so great! idk if it is the album art but i get a real medieval vibe

>>26448203
oh my goodness pleasae go get a drink of water! the excessive energy seems like you would be able to exercise more though?
>>
hi op I'm so glad you came to my board :^) we really need more femanon diversity ! :^)

kill yourself, every poster itt
>>
>>26448232
I meant excessive energy as in calories. I get about 2500kcal a day from beer and I eat once or twice a day on top of that.
>>
>>26447927
It is not possible that you could, knowing what this board is, state that you are female with innocent intentions.
Fucking whore.
>>
File: friday.jpg (14 KB, 670x440) Image search: [Google]
friday.jpg
14 KB, 670x440
>>26447927
I'm drinking pic related because I had to spend the majority of my NEETbux on a vet bill for my cat this month.
>>
Got some tequila. Not sure what to mix it with. I'm pretty fucking depressed.
>>
>>26448223
lol sleep is good too! lately i havne't gotten a lot though :(

my favourite book? ummmmm probably the stranger by albert camus. but that's a story not a book I think book is more of a physical thing so it can be like a collection of short stories. idk where i am going with this

>>26448244
nice dubs anon! stick around if you want i'm sure ou wouldn't actually be happy if everyone in this thread killed themselves.

>>26448259
ohhhh I see. you should probably not tdo that anon

>>26448262
that is a very unsubstantiated claim I give you a B minus

>>26448283
water is great! be thankful that you have access to clean drinking water. how is your cat? i'm sorry it was unwell :(

>>26448285
don't mix it! what are you depressed abotu? or is it just one of those episodes?
>>
>>26448285
Just drink it from the bottle. Let the burning in your throat hit the depression.
>>
>>26448232
Joanna Newsom plays the harp and is awesome and talented; they all kinda sound like that. This one is very relevant to my life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47yuiPK01kg
>>
I'm on budlight life since the liquor store is closed.

I drink to distract myself from this girl that keeps jerking me around. Like, WTF is up with like 5 hour gaps between responses.

It's like, either let's just make a plan or just fucking ghost on me.
>>
>>26448322
dubs so many dubs in this thread yay

how do you guys always have such a weird but good taste in music? thank you for introducing me to this
>>
>>26448285
Hey, tequila is a pretty good antidepressant
>>
>>26448183

>haha ur stupid cos ur a woman
>NO IM NOT LOOK AT THIS MAN STUFF THAT I CAN DO

kek, females
>>
>>26448338
lol just drop the girl anon! pretty simple solution. if she's making you wait there is one of two possiblitie s
1) she doesn't care
2) she is playing mIND GAMES with you and purposefully delaying her replies to make you think she is being hard to get and consequently make you want her more! this kind of person should be avoided at all costs!
>>
>>26448033
Because I have only spoken to 1 person irl in the last two weeks and that was for 10 minutes after a lecture.

The only person I have spoken to online was a guy from work over email.

My parents don't even try to talk to me anymore.

And the worst part is I make good enough money that I can go on like this forever. This is my life now. The checkout guy at the gas station doesn't even say "have a nice day" or anything like that. He just hands you the bottle and counts the money.

>too cowardly to an hero
>>
>>26448317
I've actually done that. Made me feel even more like an alcoholic, which I'm trying in vain to avoid.

>>26448307
I'm depressed about life in general, I suppose. Been battling depression for fucking years. On and off antidepressants. I actually hate drinking but it beats being sober.
>>
>>26448083
Here's your song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yMk0YyRgaE

Now answer my question, where are you from WOMAN?
>>
>>26448372
Fuck off of my board. Like, it's friday night, normal fags literally have the entire world to themselves tonight. Why the fuck do you have to come here. Let us wallow in misery and ethanol by ourselves.
>>
Why did you feel the need to bring up your gender? What did that have to do with anything?

Admit it. The only reason you brought up the fact that you're a woman is because you want the free attention it gives you.

Fuck off. Please sage this thread if you reply to it.
>>
File: 1452792271953.jpg (10 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
1452792271953.jpg
10 KB, 256x197
>live in sweden
>19
>can only buy shitty 3% trash

i just wanna drink some thing strong and forget how trash my life is for a sec

it's like as if my country is making a joke of it self and wants me to suffer
>>
>>26448397

>wew look yt me im a gurl drinkurrr lolllllllllllllllll
>be female
>be friday night
>be alone at home
>even worse, know what 4chan is
>even worse, post thread on /r9k/

my brain isn't imaginative enough to picture what a lardcentral she is
>>
>>26448341
Music is my favorite thing in the world. This one has been killing me all week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuGTmx9OsDo
>>
File: little white singer from church.jpg (286 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
little white singer from church.jpg
286 KB, 1080x1920
>>26448307
>you should probably not tdo that anon
Do what, eat? Yeah, gonna start fasting (again) once I run out of beer. Gonna do a two or three week water/tea fast this time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS0XXN5iYzU

Green Carnation has some pretty dank songs desu, their Light of Day, Day of Darkness song has some good lines as well.
>>
>>26448307
She had a red eye, he gave me anti inflammatory eyedrops and something for feline herpes but couldn't give a conclusive diagnosis. She's better now so it must have worked.
>>
File: tmp_9374-images(10)-1049628448.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9374-images(10)-1049628448.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
Drinking shots of bourbon

Shitposting in my free time. Still looking for BF. Have SWC entire series on repeat in the background. Any bfs gimme a chat or something
>>
>>26448372

You are correct anon. It's just irritating, since we went out last week/hooked up etc.Like, I really enjoyed our conversations and now it's just irritation central.

Shit sux sempai.
>>
>>26448422

kek fuck your cuckountry royally

>in sweden alcohol is sold in special stores only from 9-5 and they're closed on sunday (yeah fuck you ulf)
>tax on alcohol is like 1 million percent (fuck you again, this is why swedes get hella smashed when they go abroad and make fools of themselves)
>go to system bolaget
>get meself some drinks
>some cunt that looks like a honeypot tells me shes forgotten her ID and asks if i could buy her some drinks
>decline
>later that day read that swedes put undercover cops who try to make people do crime and recruit teens who try to solicit ppl to buy them alcohol

fuck you niggers holy fuck
>>
>>26448371
lol real origingla lcomment

post a song anon!

>>26448378
ok first of all the checkout guy at the gas station probably is sad abotu his job as a fucking checkout guy at a gas station so don't be mad if he seems kind of annoyed at you. if you wnat people to talk to you you need to talk to them! if you are all quiet by yourself then people will assume you either have way cooler friends who live in cool faraway places or you just hate people. i'm sure your parents owuld love to talk to you.

>>26448386
me too anon. what aer you taking currently? I'm on wellbutrin. I like drinking I sually wake up feeling hungover when i wasn't drinking the night before but after I drink i wake up feeling really refreshed. pretty backwards. how long has this been going on for you

>>26448391
I like the song! i ma from EARTH hahahaha haha

>>26448397
clearly I am NOT At A Party

>>26448399
congrats on your dubs! i do this every friday actually and have been doign so for a while

>>26448422
GROSS why do you think your life is trash?

>>26448445
hey guys listen if you don't like the thread then you can leave or mute me or something

>>26448446
oh man this is really chill I like it! but I can't listen to it or i'll fall asleep lol. why do you think your taste in music is the way it is

>>26448466
don't be facetious I meant don't drink as much! ok about the pic I have a question how can you tell that's the same person? idk if i just have toublr recognizing faces but that could be literally anyone and not the girl in the top pic

>>26448472
oh good I thought it would be something mroe serious! tell your cat to stop being a WHORE (I'm joking and i'm glad she's ok)

>>26448477
why do you want a bf?

>>26448481
drop her immediately! she sounds annoying
>>
File: you to the left.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
you to the left.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>26448525

>roastie thinks she can control us by making us post songs

fuck off roastie
>>
>>26447927
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwIe_sjKeAY

drinkin absolut myself
double no. 07
drinking to sleep well
>>
>>26448525
>how can you tell that's the same person?
Bottom comment of top pic is from Monica saying to take it down now. Bottom pic is "with Monica", so there's some connection.

Haven't a fucking clue if it's the same person though, just saved it from some thread a while back.
>>
>>26448551
what if my mind control goal wasl to make you post that exact thing? what if there is no free will and i'm the one in control fo all your actions? ever thought about that hmmmmmmmm

>>26448576
nice! good song. how many hours do you usually sleep with vodka? i get a solid 6 hours and i feel WONDERFUL the next day

>>26448587
OH I missed that completely lol. this makes sense
>>
>>26448525
>I can't listen to it or i'll fall asleep lol
Just gave me chills because the only woman i've ever loved said that to me about my taste in music one time lol.

>why do you think your taste in music is the way it is
I guess I like really emotional music, but also rhythmic music. Emotional because I was (s)mothered and am now a little bitch, and rhythmic because I have soul. Here's another since you've been down so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W4IPt2CxjA
>>
>>26448612

what if you're here so i can call you a roastie all night long, roastie
>>
File: Sweden.jpg (198 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.jpg
198 KB, 800x600
>>26448504

how do i make it to america ?
>>
File: 1439785752906.jpg (171 KB, 680x697) Image search: [Google]
1439785752906.jpg
171 KB, 680x697
>>26448612

Fuck off you annoying slag
>>
>>26447927
Drinking Stinger & beer with my best friend. Gotta go drink some tequila with some waitresses after that. Looking forward to it desu senpai.
>>
>>26448666
>666
DEVIIL BEGONE! jk you can stick around. sorry for accidentally being like that woman maybe your music taste is just really sleep inducing
I hate emotional music atually lol. too real for me. outkast! i don't know about them outside of hey ya but this is so good

>>26448682
omg you're right I think you win

>>26448702
don't be fucking rude

>>26448720
nice! are they cute? tell your bff hi
>>
Had some Jim Beam on the rocks.
Listening to this hour long epic because it gives me eargasms and goes good with Rocket League.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk7h1FD-D0o
>>
>>26448761

fuck off roastie your """"""""""humor"""""""""" sucks you're ruining everything

women are only good for fucking and most fail even at that miserably so fuck off we have no use for you here
>>
File: ergerg.jpg (127 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
ergerg.jpg
127 KB, 624x420
>>26448612
about six hours, yeah... wake up, get some food, drink some water and back to sleep

can get get about sixteen hours sleep off half a bottle if i'm lucky

passes the time, you know.
>>
IN CASE YOU ALL WERE INTERESTED THIS IS WHAT I LISTEN TO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW6Wvg_fxAQ

SPOILER IT'S SHITE not really but it might not be for everyone

how do you guys find this stuff?

>>26448790
Im' not trying to be funny though I meant jk in the sense that i was not being serious not that i was trying to be funny. have you fucked every woman in the world bc otherwise that data seems a little extrapolated

>>26448796
nice. do you like sleeping? what about naps?
>>
>>26448780
MY. FUCKING. NIGGER.

I posted about Green Carnation a moment ago >>26448466

They are inside my head
Climbing the walls
Falling off the ceiling
Jumping on the floor
Voices and calls
And on the edge of sanity
I stumble and fall
>>
Not drinking right now because you can't buy alcohol in my city after 9 and I missed it. Could drink my roommate's beer and I'm pretty sure he'd be cool with it but I don't wanna be that guy. Anyway I've seen you post these threads for a while OP assuming you're the same drunk femanon and I think it's cool you don't let the negative posts get to you. You usually respond to everyone and keep things pretty chill, and I've been pretty hammered and said some stuff in here I probably shouldn't have but whatever. Have a good night everyone.
>>
File: 1396248594307.png (337 KB, 412x412) Image search: [Google]
1396248594307.png
337 KB, 412x412
I'm drinking

>water
>because I'm been trying to lose weight

Haven't drank since last weekend and it sucks, why does alcohol have to have so many calories? I have to eat very little all day if I want to get drunk in the evening and still be under 1.5k calories for the day.
>>
>>26448525

I know, I know.

But she's so damn hot. Like, It's hard to go back to hood rats and gutter trash after her. It's almost unfair.
>>
>>26448761
>nice! are they cute? tell your bff hi

Oh, man, they're really gorgeous. We still don't know whether or not we stand a chance because everytime we go to that bar we're already completely drunk. But they regularly pay us shooters and we just have a good time with them desu.
>>
>>26448824

stop trying to explain yourself you just don't get it stupid roastie just leave you are not welcome here
>>
>>26448838
Oh damn, I only just started reading the thread. What are the odds?

Will be following this up with the Quiet Offspring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZW4t069GRgs
>>
>what are you drinking?
Disaronno. Every other drink just tastes like varying degrees of piss to me.

>why are you dirkning it
I have nothing better to do in a Friday night and it's more fun to watch anime when drunk I suppose.

>ask a femanon anything
Chad must be busy tonight then.
>>
File: PBR CAN_full.jpg (60 KB, 401x768) Image search: [Google]
PBR CAN_full.jpg
60 KB, 401x768
drinking this
>pic related
because
me and my bros are poor fucking college kids with no money so we just bought a rack of this cheap hipster shit

was gonna party tonight with some normies but i bailed and my friend and i are drunk playing smash
curerntly shit posting while sitting on the toilet
>>
>>26448853
oh no! that's awful :( I am the same person lol. I really appreciate your kind words :) I think negative words come from negative circumstances more than bad people. please stay here if you can! no judgement here

>>26448875
why are you trying ot lsoe weight? I'm glad your'e drinking water :)

>>26448877
DON'T GO BACK TO ANYTHING ANON
nice triple dubs. the triple dubs are telling me that you need to stpo caring about women for a while until you find one who really wows you more than "wow shes hot"

>>26448894
oooooh I wouldn't be so sure that you don't stand a chance! they seem to like you lol. ask them out :)

>>26448918
what is disaronno? what kind of anime do you like and lol I don't really know any chads

>>26448930
>PBR
histerrrrrrrrrr

I think playing smash w/ ur bros sounds way more fun than partying! and lol "shit posting" i hope you are not actually pooping that's pretty gross anon

>>26448909
wtf is with you guys and your spooky taste in music. seriously. it's great but it's so spooky
>>
>>26448930

pretty much the perfect life

as long as the smash game isn't sm4sh
>>
>>26448761
>I hate emotional music
>too real for me
What are you afraid of?

>i don't know about them outside of hey ya
Edumacate Yourself! Outkast had many albums before hey ya, the first three being awesome. They helped to jump start the career of Ceelo, who sucks now, but was dope in this song back in the day (Outkast debut album):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ttk3IUKfn4U
>>
>>26448908

can you just gtfo, who cares if she's a girl, I'm a girl and so are you, in fact everyone ITT is a girl

alcoholism is above sex, stfu and drink moar
>>
>>26448949

god this is so cringeworthy just stop and leave immediately
>>
File: uh oh.jpg (269 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
uh oh.jpg
269 KB, 1200x900
>>26448909
>What are the odds?
Somewhat low, I'd assume.

Ever listen to Demons & Wizards? Fiddler on the Green might give someone some feels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGMx0YkeTFQ

She saw the light
Her face was pale
Her body smashed
Her beauty's gone
>>
i'm drinking bbailey's cause nothing else. why? sad ;__:
>>
>>26448953

fuck off beta whiteknight pathetic faggots like you are the reason women feel entitled to attention and are overall cunts 24/7
>>
>>26448949
>>>26448949
>>26448950

nah man , playing melee
theres a tournament at our school tomorrow so we're practicing

and oh i was literally shitposting, posting while taking a shit
LOL
>>
>>26448999

good shit man

who do you main
>>
>>26448973
Yeah, used to be pretty big into power metal and that evolved into prog metal. I have one of their albums somewhere... yeah right before Devin Townsend.
>>
>>26448949
>oooooh I wouldn't be so sure that you don't stand a chance! they seem to like you lol. ask them out :)

I know right? Like they always seem happy to see us. One of them STAYS with us even though she has finished her shift and could go at any time. I don't know man...anyways we're leaving in 20-25 minutes we shall see.
>>
File: CZnuMJWWAAAtcZV.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CZnuMJWWAAAtcZV.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>>26448949

I'm trying to lose weight cuz a lot of my old favorite clothes have stopped fitting at all or very well. Plus I just graduated from college and am currently a NEET so it's something productive, right? Gone from nearly 200 to 180 lbs in about 45 days so far.

>>26448950
>>26448999

my fucking niggas, pic related
>>
File: OverlordsMergeToReformOvermind.jpg (36 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
OverlordsMergeToReformOvermind.jpg
36 KB, 300x297
>>26448949
Embrace the spook
>>
>>26448951
>What are you afraid of?
hmm probably MY EMOTIONS

I figured they'd have some other albums. have you ever heard this cover of hey ya? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c745E7T_Wvg

you probably have but it really highlights how sad the lyrics are. thank you for posting more outkast :)

>>26448961
anon you are free to leave any time. if you think i'm really that obnoxious but you don't want to leave then you can 1) ignore me or 2) drink until I become tolerable

>>26448980
ok what even is baileys? I've never had it and this has always been a question of mine

>>26448999
this is disgusting please don't literal shitpost again
oh my god

>>26449026
DUMBASS ASK THEM OUT ALREADY OR THEY WILL GIVE UP SOON YOU BETTER DO IT TONIGHT OR WE WILL ALL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

>>26449041
ah I see. do you work out a lot? and if so what is your fav workout

>>26449061
no I cna't
>>
>>26448949
>what is Disaronno?
It's a spirit made from almonds. Tastes like plastercene when you drink too much.

If you name any moeshit I've probably seen it. I'm just rewatching the Valkyria Chronicles anime, because nothing to watch this season.

>I don't know any Chads
I'm too drunk to throw a REEEE fit. But sorry, I still find this hard to believe.
>>
>>26449076
oh wow that sounds pretty cool! I'll be honest I kind of hate anime but tell me about valkyria chronicle s

also lol I know OF chads obviously but I don't really talk to any. hope that made sense
>>
>>26449064

I used to lift, have a good home gym setup. But n not exercising atm, just diet. I should lift again, but y'know how it is.

Bailey's is irish cream and it's delicious but really thick.
>>
>>26449064
>DUMBASS ASK THEM OUT ALREADY OR THEY WILL GIVE UP SOON YOU BETTER DO IT TONIGHT OR WE WILL ALL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU

Let me drink some more shooters, lad. I'm confident tonight is the night. You have given us a bit of a confidence boost man. Who knows? Fuuuck I don't know. I'm really shy but at the same time the Stingers will help, kek.
>>
>>26449064

no i'm staying here and calling you a disgusting roastie until you leave

so tell us roastie, how long are those beef curtains of yours

do you also sport a hyper-clit by any chance?
>>
>>26448949
You aren't wrong. But man, if I could actually ignore women for a while, I'd be so happy.

I just really like the conversation, the touch, the feel of someone new. Like, when it happens their is always that chance that something beautiful can grow out of it. This one hit me a bit harder then normal since.... I dunno we had good conversation.
>>
>>26449123

just dont fucking ask over the phone you gigantic pussy
>>
File: ales-of-the-revolution.jpg (52 KB, 465x300) Image search: [Google]
ales-of-the-revolution.jpg
52 KB, 465x300
has anyone had these? can someone tell me how good these are? please please

i already bought them i just hope i didnt waste my money. i mean i only spent twnety bucks but still
>>
>>26449123
DO IT PLEASE! YOU GUYS GOT THIS DOWN ON LOCK TRUST ME GO ASK THEM OUT

chances are if they're flirting with you which tey definitely are then even if they turn you down they won't think poorly of you. please ask them out! :)

>>26449131
I'll go to sleep in maybe four hours? so maybe you could throw on a couple movies. also hyper-clit sounds like a superpower

>>26449132
>conversation
Im sure it wasn't as good as you think it is. take off a few points for hotness when evaluating a conversatoin with a girl

>>26449155
I SECOND THIS
dont' do it over the phone!!
>>
>>26447927
shitty vodka
because I want to die
>>
Lagunitas Pale Ale New DogTown left over from a party

I'm drinking it in bed for no goddam reason.
>>
>>26449064
>have you ever heard this cover of hey ya
This gives me a lot of thoughts. SO envious of that beard. Fucking awesome. Reminds me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIjXUg1s5gc

>hmm probably MY EMOTIONS
I was really hoping for something more specific.
>>
>>26449120
sorry I totally forgot you! you should use your home gym! that's a lot of money you should make full use of it! still have no idea what it's like haha is it sweet or what

>>26449179
these look cool!

hey question for any foreign anons here do the captchas as you something in your native language? because looking for store fronts or road signs seems like a very anglocentric thing to me
>>
>>26449114
>I kind of hate anime
Well you're on the wrong website desu. Not much to say about Valkyria Chronicles, play the game or watch it, whatever floats your boat, I'm not going to rant about it.

>I don't know of Chads but I don't talk to any. Hope that made sense.
But you'd wholeheartedly prefer talking to and going further with them than talking to a bunch of bitter KVs, eh.
>>
>>26449190
how shitty anon? why do you want to die

>>26449191
you threw a party? how was it

>>26449201
right? it's so good! that video is awesome. this video is a shitty song but this guy's voice is incredible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsvlsuLau5c
>>
>>26449183
>DO IT PLEASE! YOU GUYS GOT THIS DOWN ON LOCK TRUST ME GO ASK THEM OUT
>chances are if they're flirting with you which tey definitely are then even if they turn you down they won't think poorly of you. please ask them out! :)

Cheers lad you definitely made us re-think the whole thing. I'm at 9 shooters and will drink one more before we go. Also drinking some coffee with milk/sugar because why the hell not you know?

>>26449155
>just dont fucking ask over the phone you gigantic pussy

Rofl, of course not. We don't even have theirs numbers yet!
>>
>>26449183

damn the roastie namecalling isnt working

so wait, you're telling me you're an innie?
>>
>>26449183
You might be right. But, I distinctly recall her asking me questions about topics that I typically never hear on the first date. i.e. Spirituality, politics, general life game, vs. the more typical date fare.

Don't get me wrong, you've been correct all night. And frankly, wishy-washy bullshit/game playing cuts zero ice with me... but it just got under my skin. Like an infection...so I just gotta wait for it to go away.
>>
>>26449251
>you threw a party? how was it
lol no

i'm living at my step dads house right now coz i got laid off from my last job and some non profit he is a board member on had a party at our house

now i'm slowly drinking the leftover booze as normal

my friend did come over when the party was and have a few drinks and some food for a sec, but we mostly staid in my room and played bloodborne
>>
>>26449247
lol yeah that is the only qualm i really have with this website unfortunately. just give a quick summary if you want!

>But you'd wholeheartedly prefer talking to and going further with them than talking to a bunch of bitter KVs, eh.
well I mean seeing as how I am here I would say that that is not true

>>26449257
PLEASE DO IT ANON I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU

>>26449276
this is so funny omg

>>26449284
any basic bitch will be able to talk about that stuff! and your'e damn fucking right I'm correct! DON'T WAIT FOR IT TO GO AWAY or do but internally and externally cut that bitch OFF
please anon i'm telling you this for your own good!

>>26449289
ooh okay! sounds like a pretty big deal, was it a bunch of uppity rich people? what is bloodborne?
>>
File: 1424951421873.jpg (46 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
1424951421873.jpg
46 KB, 500x522
>>26449251
>shitty song but this guy's voice is incredible

wew, I'm actually a little jealous
>>
>>26449251
>how shitty anon? why do you want to die

about as bad as it gets

I'm too lightweight to die from alcohol poisoning though. I'll probably just fall asleep
>>
>>26449311

fucking innie fuck off my board you peach-looking cunt

prolly the only peach with pubes instead of peach fuzz kys
>>
>>26449314
right? man it's perfect

>>26449321
what's as bad as it gets? you hav einternet access it can't be THAT bad really

>>26449340
wait so what kind of vagina is welcome on this board? like something between innie and roastie? exactly in the middle? please tell us
>>
>>26449311
>PLEASE DO IT ANON I'M NOT FUCKING AROUND WITH YOU

Alright we're going in about 5 minutes. Wish us luck. Gotta drink my 10th shooter before though and I might as well finish my coffee right.
>>
>>26449365
YES PLEASE REPORT BACK I AM SENDING ALL OF MY LUCK YOUR WAY
>>
>>26449357

so you are a roastie! fucking roastie pretending she's an innie. i knew it. only a roastie would be drinking alone and fishing for attention on fucking /r9k/. KILL YOURSELF ROASTIE AND END YOUR MISERY

CHAD WILL NEVER LOVE YOU
>>
>>26449251
Very nice. He gives it a country vibe but it doesn't come off as arrogant at all. So down.

This one is a totally different vibe but his voice made me think of this guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYg6eIH7qR8
>>
File: D6Rrvgv.jpg (62 KB, 500x604) Image search: [Google]
D6Rrvgv.jpg
62 KB, 500x604
>>26449211

Yeah I should, it's a pretty good setup I can do all the essentials easily (deadlifts, squats, bench press, etc.) but idk if you know this feel - lifting when you're cutting feels pointless cuz you can't really build muscle on a caloric deficit without going super slow on the cut.

Btw idk how you can drink liquor totally straight, especially vodka. I always drink vodka/bourbon/rum with whatever the fuck diet soda, doesn't matter which desu. I can sip wild turkey bourbon straight on the rocks tho, only thing I've tried and been able to stand straight.

more dank melee memes
>>
>>26449357
>it can't be THAT bad really
you're right. I take a lot for granted. doesn't stop those intrusive thoughts though.

I'm trying to get over it.
>>
>>26449311
>ooh okay! sounds like a pretty big deal, was it a bunch of uppity rich people? what is bloodborne?
no not really. my step dad is pretty rich but its like this youth organization in oakland that helps kids like stay off the street or some shit idk. wish i could of gone to it when i was in high school tbqh probably would of done me some good. but oh well. mostly it was a bunch of teachers and admins for this program.

bloodborne is a souls game for ps4.

who are you? OP? whats your night looking like?
>>
>>26447927
>>what are you drinking
A 40oz of Miller High Life

>>why are you dirnking it
I want to live the Miller High Life
>>
File: WP_20160213_04_40_28_Rich.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1840) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160213_04_40_28_Rich.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1840
>>26449311

>give a quick summary
I doubt you're interested. Oh well, let's say it's the life of a conscriptee and his conscript colleagues.

>I'd say it isn't true
I'm trying to say you'd prefer being with them than talking to us.
Anyway, do they not sell better vodka over there? Absolut tastes horrible here.

Fuck you cunt, have my cat.
>>
>>26449394
but I thought a roastie would be out fucking chad?

>>26449399

I love love love his voice! I might have heard this guy before because I have a lot of hipster friends lol. still too sad for me

>>26449407
please do! I drink it because I feel like mixed drinks are lying? like you're not a sweet drink you're not a nice beverage you are alcohol so fucking act like it you know what I mean

you get used to it though! I can pretty much chug vodka out the bottle without wincing

>>26449419
hey I didn't mean to diminish anything you've been feeling! what exactly is ubsetting you?

>>26449435
that sounds really nice! ask your step dad for an internship maybe? it would be a really cool experience especially if you think you would have benefited from having it in high school.

I have basically no experience with video games outside of, like, truck and farming sim games so you'll have to explain further lol

>who are you? OP? whats your night looking like?
I'm a piece of shit and my night is looknig like talking to you g uys and doing homework and crying maybe later though

>>26449444
this made me laugh so hard i odn't know why but thank you anon bless you
>>
Wish i could drink but i try to stay in athletic shape
>>
>>26449444
i rly like highlife i wish people didn't hate it so much. its like the best version of normal light beer. a little sweet, refreshing, bubbly. plus its often very cheap at bars and better than most cheap bar beers imo.

PLUS who doesn't want to live the High Life?
>>
>>26449311
No, I understand you. And I honestly do wish, I could cut this off in my head and get back to my usual shenanigans. In a few days, I'll be fine. I'm just gonna feel shitty for the next few days, since my mind is going to obsess/analyze and tell me how I screwed everything up.

But if she were actually into me, she would actually make an effort to move forward which isn't there.
>>
>>26449496
>what exactly is ubsetting you?

I lost a close friend. not through death, but circumstance
>>
>>26449496

normally yeah but in your case you're a roastie and most definitely a hamplanet if you're drinking alone on a friday night

how does it feel knowing that you're at your prime right now

in a few years you'll have to settle for an equivalent of the judgemental neckbeard or some half-blind lanklet with mommy issues because those are the only ones who would ever look at you
>>
>>26449496

I guess everyone's stomach is different cuz I puke trying to do shots of anything, nvm throwing back the bottle rofl

like, I can drink everclear 95% easily, just has to be mixed, 4.5oz (150mL) of it and a can of baja blast was my go to for a while
>>
>>26449496
>I have basically no experience with video games outside of, like, truck and farming sim games so you'll have to explain further lol
idk how to explain it. its famously really hard, part of which is memes, and part of which is it is actually really hard. but you are a hunter of beasts in a weird lovecraftian horror city who uses weapons and a gun. its very loose, with a story you could follow or not, and a lot of optional bosses. if you don't play a lot of video games you probably wouldn't like it because its very punishing for no real reason.

>I'm a piece of shit and my night is looknig like talking to you g uys and doing homework and crying maybe later though
sorry man, if it helps i'm a piece of shit too so i empathize. you're in college? I dropped out but i went back eventually. didn't really help me but stick with it if you can.

does that mean you are OP and you're drinking absolut? i can't really drink vodka very well its pretty gnarly. i used to drink bottles all the time but then i drank too much of pretty much every common liquor and now i can't handle it anymore. thats what being an alcoholic in college gets you though... now its just beer, wine, champagne, or mixed drinks.

whats got you so down?
>>
more albardiales tempranillo
also smoking a joint of trainwreck
>>
>>26449496
>I have a lot of hipster friends
Not all hipster music is bad, and I can only imagine.

>still too sad
I like sad fucking music it is what it is. This one isn't though:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEmM6vVFrao
>>
>>26449519
Do people hate Miller High Life? I literally only picked it out because it's so popular amount the younger crowd here. Before this I was drinking St. Ides
>>
>>26449484
no I am interested! Please expand further!
>I'm trying to say you'd prefer being with them than talking to us.
I don't know if youll believe me when I say this but really not at all. if I were even the kind of person who wants their attention you have to put on a whole act around them and it's very exhausting for me. um I am not sure I just drink to get drunk not for the taste
your cat is adorable! thank you for posting

>>26449518
you shoudl allow yourself a cheat day once in a while anon! what is your owrkout routine

>>26449523
exactly! so you do understand. just FUCK DAT BITCH (vid realted)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WH1Bsdzh7A

if you really like her though you might want to tell her she's sending you mixed signals and give her an opportunity to fix it

>>26449529
I'm really sorry to hear that :( what happened?

>>26449564
I dont' really want to get married or have a relationship honestly

>>26449588
yeah that's probably true lol. what is baja blast? that's pretty badass

>>26449605
that sounds so badass! what makes you like the game?

I am in college. was that classic super successful perfect kid in high school then my depression came back and fucked me over and now my gpa is mediocre and i have no confidence in my abilities and if i don't drink every weekend i'll probably kill myself. ohnestly just stciking around for my friends and family. they really deserve better

what were you studying?

>does that mean you are OP and you're drinking absolut?
yes and yes! you get used to vodka I think. champagne fucks me up because you don't expect it to but it's the bubbles man the bubbles fuck you up
>>
File: fuck.png (122 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
122 KB, 480x480
>>26449670
>54m50n in thread
Well, at least I know in advance what the next 100 posts will be about.
>>
>>26449709

>I dont' really want to get married or have a relationship honestly

No. You know you won't get them so as a typical failure of a woman you revert to basic sour graping.
>>
>>26449605

>whats got you so down?
a lot of stuff I guess, I have never really liked myself at all and feel guilty about conning everyone into thinking i'm nice or smart or whatever and i have a crush on this guy but I know I'm too shitty to ever let myself be in a relationship and I don't see a future for myself it's just all blacked out. i don't know if you know what I mean. I think i wont' make it through undergrad

>>26449670
YAY your'e here now! what is trainwreck

>>26449694
oh no you're definitely right! I wouldn't bef riends with them if they were assholes lol. I love this song!
>>
>>26449712
trains?
listening to good old Sabbath right now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTnf_KYyrBQ
>>
>>26449709
>:( what happened?

I don't really want to get into it. Thanks for the condolences, though.
>>
>>26449761
no worries! whatever it was, I hope things improve for you soon, whether that is because you two make up or because you feel better about not having them in your life any more

>captcha: select all the food
but everything is food if you have the right attitude
>>
>>26449738
a strain of cannabis
the example I have is quite leafy, but it was only 30 for 1/4. also got a 1/4 of purple mist for the same price
>>
>>26449789
is weed legal where you live?
>>
>>26449709

baja blast is the GOAT mountain dew flavor, I take it you live outside the USA/have never been to taco bell?

btw your friends and family don't deserve anything from you, do you think you deserve shit from others? Of course not.
>>
>>26449709
Well i get up early every morning around 5 or 6. Do some cardio or lift depending on the day. Then go train in basketball for a few hours depending on the weather. Its been cold so I've just been in the house working out. I generally try to stay active 24/7 or i get depressed and drinking wont help. I did drink a beer last weekend tho
>>
>>26449744
Paranoid will soon be 50 years old. Kinda cool.
>>
Sailor Jerry's and Dr Pepper because it goes well with pizza.
>>
>>26449809
ew mountain dew is fucking gross. your'e right I am not a murrican

and yeah I think they're all really good people who have been forced into investing any of their happiness in me and so they deserve better

>>26449826
that's insane, I admire your resolve. any idea why you choose exercise instead of something else a s a coping mechanism?

>>26449844
what kind of pizza?
>>
File: 1397827445423.jpg (16 KB, 281x440) Image search: [Google]
1397827445423.jpg
16 KB, 281x440
>had a bad day
>the new beer I'm trying isn't very good
>I don't have enough to get drunk
>I'm jobless and won't be able to afford alcohol for a good while
>>
>>26449709

Holy Shit! I have no idea why I didn't actually think about calling her out on her bullshit. I think I'll do that should she respond to my last text. At this point, I don't care if it's a rejection or a success, I just want a firm answer.

Real talk though, thank you for giving solid advice to a stranger and hearing me whinge about a girl. It's the least fun a person can have....listening I mean.
>>
>>26449806
for medical purposes, yes
recreational is being voted on this year, will probably pass. but with this state's fucked up politics, anything could happen
>>
>>26449865
lol don't be ridiculous, it was nothing! if anything I love solving others' problems bc it distracts me from my won
imho don't wait for her to respond to send her a calling-out text. just send exactly one text outlining why what she's doing is bullshit and what you need from her

>>26449878
nice
have you been following the election?
assuming you're in USA but if not then have you been following the USA election?
>>
File: hellyeahmotherfucker.jpg (111 KB, 783x377) Image search: [Google]
hellyeahmotherfucker.jpg
111 KB, 783x377
>>26449826

>a beer

you absolute madman
>>
>>26449709
>I am interested, explain further
I have a hard time believing this, but oh well, it's only 5 o'clock, is there anything better to do.

Concriptee and friends go to war with another country, battles happen and people die, friendship and stuff happens, too much to say but this thread will die in 30 mins, so there's no point.

>getting drunk not for the taste
Getting drunk is always a good thing. I don't do it often as I'd like.
Try Disaronno if you ever find it, I hear people call it a girl's drink, you'll probably like it.

>your cat is cute
You're bloody right she's cute.
>>
>>26447927
drinking later tonight after I finish this assignment

>what you drinking
shots of bourbon

>why are you dirnking it
because I love getting drunk and I can't be fucked going out (waste of money and effort)
>>
>>26449738
>I wouldn't be friends with them if they were assholes
I imagine hipsters as being weirdly overly tolerant towards everyone and anyone.

Good talking to you! I'm off now but here's one last song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtTSnm7fmLs
>>
>>26449707
uh.... idk... i'm not sure how old you are so maybe its different, or maybe its where i live, but a lot of people here (the bay area) are kind of snobby about drinking... i mean i know people who like it, but i feel like a lot of people write it off.

>>26449709
>game
idk. lately i've been thinking a lot about how games are just abstract math producing graphics composed of colored lights on a screen, and how meaningless that all is. but i have like one actual friend and we play games together.

in the beginning the game was fun to me because it was new, and it was challenging, and that makes it feel like you're accomplishing something . and i was in a bad spot and it felt like getting something done.

idk.
>I am in college....
yeah, i get that. i actually started talking to this one really cool adviser at my school and he really helped me out a lot. idk if thats what you need but you might want to try it. he was actually in the same position, really depressed in college, and he knew what i was going through so it was really nice to talk to him about it. and not other people who all talk about college being the best years of their lives or whatever. god i hope they arent.
>what were you studying?
i have an art degree (from UCSC).
>yes and yes! you get used to vodka I think. champagne fucks me up because you don't expect it to but it's the bubbles man the bubbles fuck you up

>>26449738
>a lot of stuff I guess,
yeah, i really do know what you mean. i don't really have any good advice but just protect yourself, you know? undergrad kicked my ass. i failed a bunch of classes, dropped out, had alcohol poisoning, embarrassed myself piss drunk a few times, broke some things, got in a lot of trouble.

one thing i learned is a lot of people feel that way, they just are better at putting on a front than you or i might be. you should just try talking to that guy.
>>
>>26449850
Well i got tired of being skinnyfat so i started lifting and i liked the energy it gave me so i naturally stuck with it because i easily get addicted to things (the big factor as to why i barely drink). Basketball is just a sport i always sucked at so one day i said i didn't want to suck at anymore and its great cardio. So after a few months of practicing super hard ive gotten pretty decent.
Outside of that i just work, browse 4chan and watch youtube. I like my new life and body, i feel great and have a sense of purpose. Still no gf tho
>>
>>26449943
i'm crying "absolute madman" is my favourite thing and that pic is gold. god bless u anon

>>26449945
wait 5 PM or AM? if th elatter then please go to bed!

sounds like an interesting series!
>girl's drink
I drink more hard liquor than my guy friends lol. but thanks for the rec

what's her name and why did you name her that?

>>26449963
nice what kind of assignment? you sound responsible af

totally understand on why you're drinking

>>26449965
nooo that's hippies. thank you for the song! have a wonderful rest of your night

>>26449977
but your entire experience is chemical reactions and electrical impulses? so that's meaningless too and so is everything. if it brings you joy then just do it man

yeah I have a few friends who are into really tough games! I personally don't like those games because it's like I already do work at school and if games are for relaxing then why do that

>art degree
what kind of art?

>protect yourself
lol I'm way beyond that. my liver is fucked from all the drinking and all the medication I take. just waiting to get some sort of disease at this point.
my problem is that I can't fuck up, all I do is become mediocre which is infinitely worse imho because it's like I'm trying and I still can't get there. I do put on a pretty good front, people are always really surprised to learn I want to die all the time lol
>>
File: 1324286915246.jpg (199 KB, 720x584) Image search: [Google]
1324286915246.jpg
199 KB, 720x584
decided to drink after all, just gonna drink really fast so I get as drunk as possible for as few calories as possible
>>
>>26450043
that's really good! I'm really glad for you anon. you get shit done and that's really admirable. what do you do for work? send us your fav youtube video. also don't worry about no gf lol

what started me not caring about not having a bf is realizing that most boys just have shit taste in women. you should realize that most girls have shit taste in men too. validation from a woman shouldn't mean anything to you

>>26450062
yay! drink lots of water too. what will you be drinking this fine night anon
>>
>>26450048
>but your entire experience is chemical reactions and electrical impulses? so that's meaningless too and so is everything. if it brings you joy then just do it man
ah but the entire thing is meaningless, doesn't mean i wouldn't like to make something of myself while i have a bit of time on this rock...

for me its not about relaxation versus stress so much as it is about agency versus no agency in accomplishment, i think. ergo a hard game feels pretty good, but if i play something easy it feels more like dead time than it already is.

but i do, honestly, agree with your position that if it brings you joy just do it, ergo i still play video games sometimes.

also what i said earlier cuts both ways, its all meaningless, so do whatever you want. sort of. i mean thats not exactly how i live my life but...

>lol I'm way beyond that. my liver is fucked from all the drinking and all the medication I take. just waiting to get some sort of disease at this point.
>my problem is that I can't fuck up, all I do is become mediocre which is infinitely worse imho because it's like I'm trying and I still can't get there. I do put on a pretty good front, people are always really surprised to learn I want to die all the time lol
yeah, true shit. i know that feeling. what are you studying? you just gotta put one foot in front of the other i guess. not that i'm a good role model for that....

is there something you want to do? or just not be mediocre? i don't have anything right now i can especially say i want. it could be abstract goals too if you care to answer.
>>
>>26450048
>>art degree
>what kind of art?
oh, and... i used to do sculpture, then painting. i've had some shit in museums (in minor ways, but still, i was going after it) and thought i wanted to be an artist, but idk it all kind of died for me at some point so now idk what i'm doing.
>>
bottom shelf scotch while asking myself if this is all there is to (my) life

I passed out a few hours ago, alone in my room of course, and just woke up. Time to drink again
>>
>>26450084

some bottom shelf bourbon I regret buying, it was $10 for 1.75L, quality matters when it comes to whiskey

sticking to bottom shelf vodka from now on. I'm like you, I drink to get drunk not for taste, and vodkas are all the same
>>
>drinking wine
>want more boxed wine
>40 minutes until sales stop
Man, screw Texas laws
>>
>>26449841
also quite sad though
>>26449911
yeah, quite a bit
despite his flaws, Bernie is the candidate I favor. however, though he has much popular support, Hillary has establishment support, and could well win regardless of public opinon. Trump seems set to take the Republican nomination, which could be either really good or really bad
>>
>>26450084
Thanks. I think my only vice is opiates tho but hey we all have one. I also watch alot of random shit on YouTube, Eggman, mde, shit like that. Dont really care about validation either. Oh yea and i work at a deli get paid n3xt to dog shit but hey its better than when i was a broke student hiding empty beer cans in my closet
>>
>>26450235

I live with my family and woke up buck naked in my chair with my door wide open once, no idea what the fuck happened, I hate blacking out. I slammed a door into the wall once and now there's a giant hole, don't remember it happening.

point is anon I know how you feel, drink up
>>
>>26450048
>5pm or 5am if the latter go to bed.
5 am. Calm down Mam, I can't sleep. It's not like I'm at uni on Saturdays.

>girls drink
Oi oi, nothing wrong with girl's drinks, despite what my straight colleagues say.

>What did you call her and why?
Rosie. A cat needs a cute name I suppose.
Do you have cats, like?
>>
>>26450179
that's fair. control is definitely a big deal for me too. it's the reason I'm as high-performing as I am. unfortunately this also leads to me being neurotic as fuck

>what are you studying
electrical engineering

>is there something you want to do
no, literally nothing. it's like I'm miserable but I can't think of anything that would make me feel better. it's pretty lame

>>26450210
wow that's really impressive! please post pictures of some of your work if that is ok for you. why did that die for you?

>>26450235
no don't drink again if you passed out already. you're allowed one passing-out each night. drink some water

>>26450246
what is with you people and the bottom shelf lol

thank you for understanding why vodka is god tier

>>26450251
>box wine
how does this work? is it literally just in the box by itself? is there a tap? i have never sene boxed wine in my life

>>26450262
bernie will win if the millennials stop making memes about him long enough to actually vote lol. I think the amount of public funding his campaign has received is a good indication of how much support he has
I think trump should try to run as an independent party. i appreciate how he is too rich to be bought by any interest groups. he migh tbe an asshole but you know he's not bullshitting

>>26450289
cool cool. what kind of deli? do you hate deli sandwiches now
>>
>>26450326
Box wine is a bag inside a box and there's a nozzle you turn to let the wine out. It's pretty cheap for the volume.
>>
>>26450326
>you're allowed one passing-out each night. drink some water
fuck you

who do you think you are?

I know I'm a piece of trash and I don't take advice from normies.
>>
>>26450339
why not just sell the bag itself? seems like a waste of materials. like people buy bagged milk and it's fine idk why you can't do the same with wine

>>26450364
well obviously you can do what you want. just telling you that so you don't feel like shit tomorrow morning. if you've passed out that's a sign from your body that you should probably not drink any more
>>
>>26450326
getting the popular vote is not Bernie's current problem, it's getting the delegates (especially the super delegates)
>>
>>26450326
Regular kind in a grocery store where you slice meat and cheese. I get to eat all the deli meat i want which is dope
>>
>>26450326

do you not know what bottom shelf means? you are a kind of a noob anon, I'll let you off for living outside murica

it's what the poorest and most economical alcoholics buy, the lowest of the low quality shit

>>26450379

nobody buys or sells bagged milk in murica, it's not a thing here
>>
>>26450262
i think bernie beats trump, but trump might beat hillary

progressive vs establishment etc etc

i'm finna vote bernie tho i hate hillary, and trump will probably cause ww3. bernie seems crazy too though. whatever, i've said this so many times on here, but whoever wins, we lose

>>26450326
i can't post pics of my art, nothing exists online that wouldn't dox me. its not really any good anyway.

engineering is cool. i started out in that but i got really sick of it.

>no, literally nothing. it's like I'm miserable but I can't think of anything that would make me feel better. it's pretty lame
this isn't really that lame i know that feel.

why engineering if you don't really want to do it? just because if you kick yourself into shape later having an engineering degree will be a plus?
>>
>>26450379
I drink a lot of water along with my alcohol. It works really well for me so I barely even get hangovers.
>>
>>26450048
>nice what kind of assignment?
computer security, quite an easy one.

>you sound responsible af
thanks, but it's due tomorrow. so not really.

are you the OP? you're getting destroyed by the anti-roastie crew.

what's everyone listening to? I love listening to ASOT when getting fucked up. armin especially.
>>
>>26450396
lol I know what bottom shelf is I was trying to make a joke

>no bagged milk
what the fuck is wrong with you guys

>>26450406
that's understandable! I'm sure it must be pretty good if it was in museums haha

what kind of engineering did you do?

>isn't really that lame
please tell me how to feel better

>why engineering
because it has a good chance of making me money and it's something to do and it's a difficult program so I can distract myself with schoolwork

>>26450410
smart strategy

>>26450422
sounds interesting! don't worry everyone does their assignments that late lol. I am OP and maybe I am getting destroyed. I am listening to shitty music
>>
>>26450406
>whoever wins, we lose
too right
at least Bernie wants to fund trains though
>>
>>26450422
>what's everyone listening to? I love listening to ASOT when getting fucked up. armin especially.
just rando shit. A$AP ferg currently. whats ASOT?
>>26450448
>what kind of engineering did you do?
I started in mechanical engineering, switched to physics, dropped out, came back and then switched to computer science, before switching permanently to art.

>please tell me how to feel better
idk but if you find out let me know. i personally have too many existential problems, that are all interrelated but not enough that if i feel like i figure out a solution to one, the others dont drag me down.

>because it has a good chance of making me money and it's something to do and it's a difficult program so I can distract myself with schoolwork
yeah thats some good shit. best of luck to you.
>>
>>26450422

i'm listening to and watching ClintStevens stream on twitch

>>26450448

fuck you plastic gallon/liter jugs are awesome and easy to use
>>
>>26450498
>>whoever wins, we lose
>too right
>at least Bernie wants to fund trains though
oh shit you're the trip fag whos really into trains? thats whats up.

i really need to train across country. i was going to do it this month and move to vermont for a bit to print books with this woman i know who is a big book designer, but then life got in the fucking way as usual so now i'm still home.

fuck i should just do that instead of whatever i'm doing.

you do any train travel?
>>
Rum and coke here.
>>
>>26450569
Because shitty work week and it's finally the weekend
>>
>>26450584
>Because shitty work week and it's finally the weekend
a fucking men brother
>>
>>26450584

tfw NEET but I drive my younger siblings to and from school every weekday so I can't drink all day and night
>>
>>26450569
classic! i love it. what's so shitty about work
>>
i had some whiskey & lager & came home to find out that my water's off despite paying the bills, & the places nearby for bottled water are all shut by now.

I'm thirsty & on the verge of waking my landlord to start shit
>>
>>26450633
Long hours mostly when you're salary it sucks to work 60 hours, sure you get a lot done but damn I am drinking and playing vidya now
>>
>>26450634

fuck anon that must be a shitty feeling. got any liquids in the fridge that aren't alcohol? water from the toilet, go, lap it up doggie
>>
>>26450556
some, mostly in Europe. Amtrak's long distance routes are expensive and slow (though often quite scenic from what I hear). where are you traveling from?
>>
>>26450634
wake your landlord! this isn't a third world country you deserve access to water that you fucking paid for

>>26450655
ah I see. what are you playing
>>
>>26450519
that is quite the change. what made you switch majors?

>if you find out let me know
I will do that

>good shit
I guess you could call it that

>>26450526
sorry for offending you lol
>>
>>26450676
i would be going bay area -> vermont.

or nyc idk.

either way across the USA would be really cool. but its like sleep in a chair (for way too much) or get a bed for almost a thousand more dollars.........

i also am trying to convince my friend to take the train up to portland with me to visit another friend, but the plane is a lot cheaper and faster so idk if it'll happen.

yeah i've done trains in europe. farthest i did was barcelona to paris.
>>
>>26450684
Halo Online (mod). It's some fun casual Halo 3 gameplay on PC that reminds me of the good ol days
>>
who /fordy/ here
>>
>>26450722
that sounds really fun! do you have a set group of people you play with regularly>
>>
>>26450709
>that is quite the change. what made you switch majors?
idk, wanted to be an artist. hated most of the guys in my science classes. got sick of learning computer science, didn't want to be a programmer or anything anyway.

i met a lot of dudes in the art program who started in computer science or some other stem major and switched to art.
>>
>>26450750
oh christ the engineering people are the worst. so many elitist fucks who aren't even talented enough to warrant it. I never thought that would be a trend (compsci to art). why not an intermediate like graphic design?
>>
>>26450748
I tend to host games so randoms mostly, the chat is enjoyable

I have tried doing the whole bars/party thing on Fridays and it is not enjoyable at all and mostly stressful.

>>26450785
Computer science is not an accurate depiction of engineering. Nothing against computer science but if they claim to be elitist engineers you should just laugh,
>>
>>26450709

The fuck you was friendly relax anon, but actually now that I think about it, plastic jugs are recyclable, that's worth something right? Plastic bags not so much.

I studied biochemistry in uni. I was actually planning on becoming a doctor which makes me LMAO now cuz fuck that shit so much, I could not handle medical school without killing myself. Props for doing engineering. I actually enjoyed my organic chemistry classes and stuff.
>>
So how about them gravity waves right?
>>
Is drinking alone at a bar strange? I've only started doing it recently, because I just like chilling by myself and grabbing a well made drink from my local place. The bartenders know me and everyone is nice, but I can't help but feel weird.
>>
>>26450844

drinking alone at a bar is like straight out of movies anon, don't worry, that shit's normal, just be sure you can afford it cuz drinking at home is way cheaper

dude I'm getting REALLY sick of picking all pictures with soup or rivers or whatever the fuck for captcha
>>
>>26450662
>>26450684
Landlord's a useless cunt tho, & even at the best of times frequently pretends to be unable to speak English, & also apparently he talked to my roomies about this so I should be pissed at them too. Might go back to the bar and get some water and bitch.

>>26450713
why would you want to do that? sounds awful and pricy. bro, if you like trains why not just do trainspotting. I had a gf into trainspotting who lived in Oakland, it's a quite pleasant excuse to get out into weird parts of the state. the old railroads in cali are scenic af.
>>
>>26450844
I would like to do this.

I would imagine it's better if there's a TV and you can claim to catch a game or watch the news or something.

As long as you don't bother random people I think it's OK
>>
>>26450713
>bay area
we should meet up sometime, maybe chill at Jack London or some Caltrain station
to get to NYC, you'd want to take the Zephyr then the Lake Shore Limited. for Vermont, get off the Lake Shore at Schenectady and change to the Ethan Allen
>>
>>26450785
>graphic design?
doesn't exist at santa cruz

plus counterculture is big there so a lot of people drop trying to go for a steady career and just start making art. not knocking it, i did the same kind of.

i did work at an ad agency for a year and half after school. well, i did a few things before that. but eventually at a design agency yeah.

surprisingly some of my alma mater ended up working there too.
>>
>>26450874
Why don't you? I can always drive home just fine, and I make enough to afford a few drinks (6 or 7 a night isn't bad)
>>
>>26450805
that's cool! I don't think I could be bothered to get ready every week to go out.

I actually am doing a CS minor so I have th e"best" of both worlds lol

>>26450819
haha ok! but bagged milk is pretty cool you gotta admit.

I actually entered uni with a biochem major. quickly switched out of that bc as you mentioned FUCK THAT SHIT I hated it. I couldn't handle med school either. hated organic chem

>>26450822
YES this was so exciting! I haven' thad a chance to actually look over what was published by the researchers because I feel like the media tends to sensationalize stuff so I want to take it with a grain of salt. but still omg exciting!

>>26450844
it seems weird bc it's expensive!

>>26450871
what an asshole. be pissed at everyone

>>26450898
oh damn that's crazy. did you like that job?

>>26450899
please don't drive drunk
>>
>>26450899

Anon unless you are a tank of an alcoholic driving after 6 or 7 drinks is irresponsible and idiotic. Stop doing that. You are not nearly as sober as you think you are.
>>
>>26447927
I am drinking Jim Beam straight alongside some Real Ale Lost Gold(6.9%) so I can blackout. I am drinking because I am an alcoholic, I have had a shitty day, and the girl I have been talking to and texting doesn't seem invested in me as much as I am in her. She lights up all the time to me and always tells me how funny I am, but she doesn't seem to want to take that step further despite me trying. Whatever it doesn't fucking matter and I plan on dying easily within the decade.
>>
>>26450924
I don't feel it anymore
I wish I still felt it
>>
>>26450526
Yeah, and you can recycle them for money in some states.
>>
>>26447927
want to drink but have a massive headache and feeling sick to my stomach. tried napping it off, it wont go away.
>>
>>26450935
>Oneitis

Dangerous game bro. Later on you'll realize it was a lot of wasted energy,
>>
>>26450844
>Is drinking alone at a bar strange? I've only started doing it recently, because I just like chilling by myself and grabbing a well made drink from my local place. The bartenders know me and everyone is nice, but I can't help but feel weird.
no no its not weird dude. i've done it, i have friends that do it. you get food when you do it too?

me and my friend have a place where if we go in, together, alone, whatever, the bar tender just asks us "the usual?" and we just nod.

>>26450871
>why would you want to do that? sounds awful and pricy. bro, if you like trains why not just do trainspotting. I had a gf into trainspotting who lived in Oakland, it's a quite pleasant excuse to get out into weird parts of the state. the old railroads in cali are scenic af.
idk why, just as a cultural experience so i could say i'd done it. just to do something different. plus i hate flying tbqh.

>>26450877
if you're serious about meeting up...................................... we could do that. i'm really antisocial and theres people i know in reality not off of 4chan who i should text but don't, but i'll swap info with you on the off chance it does happen if you want. how you want to do that?

i can privately send you a timestamped photo of me drinking lagunitas pale ale new dogtown and cali ID (cropped of course) as proof its me for whatever way you want me to send you my info.

no promises because again i am an antisocial loner and thats why i post on r9k
>>
>>26450942
anon>>26450935
Here. Do everything on an empty stomach. Drinking in the morning is best. I at least wait 4 hours after eating unless I have already been drinking before hand and I am also selective of what I eat because it can cut your buzz in half.
T. guy who drove drunk off 4 fingers and cough pills this morning
>>
>>26450921
>oh damn that's crazy. did you like that job?
no i hated it! never work at an ad agency! its cushy but especially in the bay you could get a way cushier job!

i mean if you want to make ads go for it but everyone there was soul drained by how shit it is.
>>
>>26450935
lots of you seem to like jim beam! that girl sounds like a waste of your time honestly. as a girl with many female friends let me tel lyou that I have seen this a million times where a girl feigns interest in a guy just to keep him around. if she's not taking another step then she's not worth your time. tell her to shit or get off the pot

>>26450979
don't drink alcohol, drink some water :)
>>
>>26451003
>Drinking in the morning is best.

Fascinating.
>>
>>26451000
>>26450877
also we got dubs and trips so i guess we have to do it now
>>
>>26450942

Me neither but that's just because we drink so much/often that tipsy/drunk feels normal to us now. Please don't drive like that anymore
>>
>>26450921
>YES this was so exciting! I haven' thad a chance to actually look over what was published by the researchers because I feel like the media tends to sensationalize stuff so I want to take it with a grain of salt. but still omg exciting!

Yeah I'll wait until this discovery is full proof. Nice to know my tax dollars went into finding something cool and possibly unique in my lifetime.
>>
>>26451003

I can't stand drinking in the morning cuz you either have to drink all day or deal with the shit state of affairs that is sobering up while awake
>>
File: IMG_0077.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0077.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Went too heavy on the Buffalo Trace and I only have my infused bourbon left. Still needs about a week to finish infusing, but I'm tempted to take a few drinks.
>>
>>26451013
Laying in bed getting blasted off of 1/3-1/2 of what you usually drink while shitposting and viewing dank webms is amazing.
>>26451010
It's not even that she is stringing me along it is just she isn't really pursuing. She isn't feigning but she doesn't seem motivated in anything outside of work despite being such a bubbly person.
>>26451061
I don't feel hangovers anymore and the transition is smooth but still stark. I wish I could have a liquor IV.
>>
>>26451008
I will keep that in mind haha. what's so draining about it? is it anything like mad men

>>26451046
that is even more exciting :)

>>26451082
don't drink it! drink some water and chill for a sec

>>26451118
whatever it is, tell her to shit or get off the pot
>>
>>26451082
what're you infusing it with?
>>26450844
I just came home from drinking alone in a bar, 1/2 the guys there were alone. it is a little sad but not that strange at that kind of bar. It's chill...

oh, valentines day. drinking & girl troubles
>>
>>26451000
just email [email protected]. and yeah, that sounds good. don't want to end up meeting some legion cuck who tries to assault me or something
>>
>>26451118

you could always squirt alcohol up your bum. you'll probably overdose very easily but it's very quickly absorbed into your blood
>>
>>26451167
It's just jim beam bourbon and Granny smith apples.On the final day I'm going to add some nutmeg and two vanilla beans.
>>
>>26447927
Nothing. I want to though. Rejection sucks. But it's a bad idea..
>>
>>26451143
I'll definitely see where the cards lie after we go out at least once. We had a lunch date before and she paid for my pizza, but I'll see exactly where it stands at that point.
>>26451182
Already experienced alcohol poisoning multiple times.
>>
>>26451213
don't drink because some ho rejected you! she is not worth it. drink some water to show her how okay you are without her shitty presence in your life

>>26451216
best of luck1!
>>
I was drinking some capel. Best booze ever, from Chile. A friend bought it, we were supposed to go to a party which was cancelled last minute. That happened yesterday, too. My friends suck but at least I have a couple.
I also won $30 betting in FIFA. Feels good man.
>>
>>26451240
Thanks. Water it is
>>
File: 1350286270768.jpg (39 KB, 369x527) Image search: [Google]
1350286270768.jpg
39 KB, 369x527
>>26451240

you advise drinking water a lot lol

why not milk? in jugs of course, not bags
>>
>>26451168
ok i just emailed u pls dont dox me

oh i guess i should of sent you my number or some shit idk sorry kinda drunk
>>
>>26451258
congratulations!

>>26451276
yessss

>>26451301
milk is an abomination I hate milk
>>
File: 10xvja0.jpg (60 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
10xvja0.jpg
60 KB, 768x1024
>>26451361

wtf I love milk what's wrong witchu. I used to drink a tall glass of full fat every day before I started dieting, liquid calories are a bitch

yet I still drink looooooooool
>>
Got white boxed wine and drinking cause I'm bored I don't have work until Thursday. It tastes like garbage, probably because I put it in a plastic cup but whatever. Better than the cheap vodka I used to get.
>>
>>26451143
>I will keep that in mind haha. what's so draining about it? is it anything like mad men
surprisingly yes its kind of like mad men. a lot of alcohol. i blacked out at half of the regular parties we had, ran into coworkers at bars and they went hard.

but its just.... a bunch of ass kissing anyone above you........ to make shit no one really likes....

like its "creative" but its not, its very conservative and a fine band of what you can make.
>>
>>26451415
Protip: never drink clear liquor. You can get better liquor 2L at a time for 20$. Anything is better than the shit you drink, get Evan Williams or Jim Beam.
>>
>>26451494

i get 2L vodka for $11...
>>
>>26451494
What's wrong with jim beam? It's probably the cheapest whiskey that's decent enough to drink straight.
>>
>>26451409
milk is nastyyyyy

>>26451471
that's pretty interesting! I think the science behind advertising is pretty cool

anyway guys I'm at the point where I'm crying a bunch and seriously considering killing myself so I'll rpobably have to step out for a little bit, if not indefinitely until next week or whatever so please feel free to keep this going but just know I won't be around. thanks for all of the conversatoins friends
>>
>>26451494
Really? I'll try those but never really been a fan of whiskey.
>>
>>26451535
The only thing that is worse than vodka is clear Bacardi. Try drinking any of these liquors straight, no ice, no water. You'll see.
>>26451536
Jim Beam is the best welfare whiskey around. I keep buying it so there is no problems here.
>>26451603
You have to get used to whiskey's robust nature, but I taste it as sweetness and warmth with a bit of a punch. The higher end you get, the sweetness increases with the warmth and the punch becomes a soft caress.
>>
>>26451596
>>>26451471 (You)
>that's pretty interesting! I think the science behind advertising is pretty cool
>anyway guys I'm at the point where I'm crying a bunch and seriously considering killing myself so I'll rpobably have to step out for a little bit, if not indefinitely until next week or whatever so please feel free to keep this going but just know I won't be around. thanks for all of the conversatoins friends
damn well good luck

stay safe out there
>>
>>26451663
>>26451603
Top add onto this, unless you are spending 150$ you should default to Jameson. The Irish know their fucking whiskey. The difference between 20$ 40$ and 150$ whiskey is astounding.
>>
File: 1344744185654.jpg (43 KB, 525x393) Image search: [Google]
1344744185654.jpg
43 KB, 525x393
>>26451596

good night sweet princess

>>26451663

nigga why tf would i drink that shit straight.
>>
>>26447927

obligatory tits or gtfo

drinking ballast point sculpin IPA alone

craving a cigarette
>>
>>26451741
>nigga why tf would i drink that shit straight.
To get maximum fucked up. You have no idea the dimensions I have traveled until you pound four fingers(eight shots) with a beer in 30 minutes. When you drink straight you will learn what the real liquors are. On a side note whiskey is a pure energy drink and keeps your ass awake, but it is terrible for shots. You can down multiple swigs equating to two shots, but taking two straight shots takes some grit. I have done all the above in terms of shots and straight chugging.
>>
>>26451663
How much is jim beam where you live and what are the other cheap liquors? Here it is not so cheap. Canadian Club 12-year and Ballantine's are my budget picks.
>>
>>26451839
Jim Beam is like $21.50~ after tax, I can get Evan Williams for $19~ after tax. Both being the 1.75L sizes. I live in Texas and go to Spec's Liquor which is like a booze Costco. It's like liquor heaven.
>>
>>26451839
Not that guy but it's usually $23 for 1.75 L Devil's Cut is around $17 for 750 mL.
>>
What do you guys do with your glass liquor bottles?
>>
I drank 12 cans of 5% beer last night in probably 3 hours. I didn't even notice how much I drank until I saw all the cans this morning.
Today was a complete write off of a day
>>
>>26451926
Some people build thrones, some throw them in recycling.
>>26451936
You don't know shit yet bub. Go down the rabbit hole.
>>
black velvet reserve and jp weiser's (?) vanilla spiced whisky. im reasonably fucked up. was playing dota earlier. just jerked off. really sleepy now. gonna go to bed, turn on my heater, and listen to comfy music.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.