[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend all my money on cocaine >spend all the change i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 6350228615_27201970ab.jpg (17 KB, 300x293) Image search: [Google]
6350228615_27201970ab.jpg
17 KB, 300x293
>spend all my money on cocaine
>spend all the change i can find on booze to wash it down
>absolutely alone on this earth

please, please someone tell me this isn't what it's going to be like forever
>>
>>26445857
uppers are shit tier drugs. do you even understand the law of fucking gravity?

the abyss is endless. switch to heroin
>>
lsd will help you break drug addiction. you're only alone because you want to be.
>>
>>26445894
don't know a dealer

i don't know, i can still kind of show up to work like this. on heroin i don't think i could.
>>
>>26445894
This also lsd/shrooms
Dont be a faglord
>>
>>26445909
i love acid, i just don't can't get a hook-up where i live. it's been almost a year since i had a real trip, january since i ingested five fucking hits trying to get that high back. it was gone man.
>>
stop drinking alcohol
>>
>>26445894
Heroin is only when you want to stay floating aimlessly. Uppers give you a direction and velocity.
>>
i do this every time i fear i'll be alone for the rest of my life.

i just can't go back to shivering in fear. i almost don't care if this is what does me in, i'm just so afraid of the rest of my life.
>>
>>26446070
get a hobby where you can make friends.
>>
File: YolandiVisser.jpg (25 KB, 480x693) Image search: [Google]
YolandiVisser.jpg
25 KB, 480x693
>>26445857
Go into the Army, bro; I'm signing as a 37F in like a week. You'll have to cut the drugs, but can fuck with synthetics (really small test window) that give the same effects and can drink ... but with some real brothers. I was only guard before, but want to be active so I can have a second family. If nothing else, get on some good forums for drugs and the shit you like. You can always make friends to do shit with, and most don't give a fuck if you have cash. Game, clean up and date around, etc. You can do anything you want, as long as you try.
>>
>>26446215
you're right, i can do this. i'll make an effort and give others a shot. it's just they keep leaving me. since i was 16 i've had to make a new set of "friends" every few months before they get up and leave or disappear.

but what you say it's the truth, it's gotta be better than living like this. it's been a rough year, maybe i should respect myself more than just allowing myself to wallow in self-pity and temporary highs.

i'll see what i can do.. it's just still 3am and i'm out of my head. next week's a brand new start. i christened my last line for the night and hopefully the last in a long time. life just sucks when you get sober, but i'll make it count. i don't know how, but i will.
>>
>>26446411
I was in a similar situation as yourself a few years ago but I turned it around and became a ham radio operator, which i dont practise because I hate other ham radio operators but it gives me an excuse to go to radio meetings, and talk shit about other people that didnt turn up.
>>
>>26445894
>people semi-unironically suggesting to someone heroin

wew lad.
>>
File: 1395937548816.jpg (174 KB, 600x941) Image search: [Google]
1395937548816.jpg
174 KB, 600x941
>>26445922
>don't know a dealer
you know a fucking coke dealer, just ask him if he knows where to get oxy

i assure you, he fucking does

then buy oxy, it's the same pretty much and then you ask your oxy guy for heroin

done and done

>>26446564
what do you expect? there's a thread about suicide like 24/7 on this fucking board
>>
>>26446516
i don't know about radio operating but i guess i could post a slip on the board of my local music jamming space and see if anyone answers. if they won't go to me, i'll go to them. and otherwise i could hang out in front of some crowded places and see if i can strike up a conversation. it sounds crazy but i've tried it before when i fell into this hole when i was younger.

listen man, i appreciate the support. i just didn't want to feel like a waste of space. thanks, bro.
>>
If you do it quick enough it'll end in minutes.
>>
>>26446564
there are like 10 suicide threads an hour, lots of people seem to like to push heroin here
>>
>Cocaine

Cocaine sucks, shit nigger what are you doing. If you want to blow your money like this just smoke crack.
>>
>>26446713
heroin saved my life

i was going to shoot myself but then i got high and played san andreas
>>
>>26446626
no bothers, i've been there. my uncle killed himself with heroin so that fucked up my whole family. id stay off the hard drugs if I were you but I know that may not be an option. fucking doctors gave me zyprexa and it almost killed me. you dont need to know much about radios, lotsa dudes start off with a 27mhz cb with no license I made a few friends and a lot of enemies that way but im a horrible person so i have to force others to talk to me by breaking into conversations and being the center of attention.
>>
>>26445857
Stop doing drugs alone. Get out and do different shit, son.
>>
Shotgun your brains out. That will put a stop to your shitty ride.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.